Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
853,321 - 853,340 of 1,084,046 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where were you trying to cash the checks?
Your post is bullsht__what else is new?
He said he was "chasing them" !!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly; especially in towns like mine. These kids don't want to work, they're driving brand new BMWs at 16 and surfing in Costa Rica.
Blame the parents who indulge them and programs like Obamacare that allow them to be children forever.

Bocajew South is not America.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you serious? Bush had to do something for prescription drugs, the cost was out of control. No one but the well off could afford to pay that much for their meds.
As for 9/11, please, the man was business partners with the same known terrorist that happened to successfully pull off the most un sophisticated, highly predictable terrorist attack on American soil. I say predictable because, everyone in the loop saw it coming. Bush was warned by Clinton's sect of defense, told about the suspicious movements of the eventual hijackers by the FBI & CIA & he ordered both agencies to stand down. On the day of 9/11 Bush sr & the bin laden family were together & Bush Jr eventually flew them out of the country when no one else in the country was able to fly. He was caught lying about seeing building 1 falling when he was in that elementary school. Too stupid to know there was only 1 video of the plane hitting building 1& it wasn't recovered & aired until 12 hours later. There was no live feeds of building 1.
Toy don't believe he's a racist? All you have to do us look at hurricane Katrina to prove that theory wrong. Everything surrounding it reeks of racism!
You just lost any and all credibility as far as I'm concerned with this post.

You are more contrary than reasonable. Unfortunately.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
They use investigation as a synonym for evolving. We will get back to you later on this topic unless we are lucky and you have forgotten about it.
These people think the government doesn't make mistakes when it comes to surveillance, but think the death penalty should be abolished because an innocent might be executed.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No son, I'm not.
But it would appear your campaigning is based on 'proving' the 'other guy' is worse than 'your guy.'
The problem is, you have NO ONE there.
Obviously, your problem is you can't find someone who can do a better job.
Just admit it.

Progressives are in a perpetual attack state against any potential Rep candidate.

It is almost a Progressive sickness.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You can get an O'bama phone, they said they cannot be tracked either. Many have been found at crime scenes as throw downs.
All cell phones can be tracked. There is no escape.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on ignoring the stats so you can keep up your armchair platitudes.
The idiot thinks the insurance compys get to keep the money their members pay then doubles down on his stupidity by thinking the money the hospital gets just get printed......wait, he might be right about the money.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I like Cruz. Hope he keeps his nose clean. But 6 months is, well, 6 months.
I truly hope that you retardicans are stupid enough to run Cruz!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you serious? Bush had to do something for prescription drugs, the cost was out of control. No one but the well off could afford to pay that much for their meds.
As for 9/11, please, the man was business partners with the same known terrorist that happened to successfully pull off the most un sophisticated, highly predictable terrorist attack on American soil. I say predictable because, everyone in the loop saw it coming. Bush was warned by Clinton's sect of defense, told about the suspicious movements of the eventual hijackers by the FBI & CIA & he ordered both agencies to stand down. On the day of 9/11 Bush sr & the bin laden family were together & Bush Jr eventually flew them out of the country when no one else in the country was able to fly. He was caught lying about seeing building 1 falling when he was in that elementary school. Too stupid to know there was only 1 video of the plane hitting building 1& it wasn't recovered & aired until 12 hours later. There was no live feeds of building 1.
Toy don't believe he's a racist? All you have to do us look at hurricane Katrina to prove that theory wrong. Everything surrounding it reeks of racism!
I do not think Bush is a racist

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Herbal extract boosts fruit fly lifespan by nearly 25 percent

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ha-ha
Indians don't need green cards. as far as i'm concerned all you white folks need a green card.
But you better be carrying your tribal ID card. So how many halves do you have? you're half black, half Indian, half gay, half alien...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, Homer. Be nice. You've got your share of those too.
No one's perfect. But we have to think about what's best for the country. Not our own party. Your side has a monopoly on putting party first over country.
That's why they didn't produce a budget for three years. They might have lost votes.
Now just admit it and you'll feel better.
Homer is a registered Independent, we don't have a monopoly on sh!t, we barely even have a voice.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack put them all these programs on steroids.
Some of them Barack dug up and restarted.
Yep, thanks to Obama all our agencies are out of control.
LOL

no matter how much you want to blame Obama for all of that....and as you indicate...you couldn't if Bush hadn't set the table.

so i know i didn't vote for Bush. did you?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All cell phones can be tracked, even the cheapest ones.
Great they can track it right to the trash can it was tossed in. Now if they have a security camera nearby...Homer sees cameras as more of a threat to privacy.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer the kiss ass wrote:
<quoted text>Well even if any of this were true it's still better than you rightwingers:
Aholes 24/7.
It's all here, oh great denier. I don't know about the other "right wingers" (face it, there are no independents here), but I'm an admitted Ahole. Honesty, you should try it.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And dummy whatever is still here.
What is this? The third or fourth time today you made this moronic comment to various posters here?

This is the brilliance Homer appreciates.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has only been in office 4-1/2 years. Explains your confusion.
We're going downhill since the Feds aren't propping up the global economy. Check the Dow.
Only 4 1/2? Why does it seem like 10?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

A billion-pixel view of Mars from Curiosity Rover
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

The Media That Bashes Obama Today Ignores Their Own Complicity In Bush’s Crimes

A double standard takes the form of an instance in which certain practices are perceived as conventional when applied by one group, but are considered forbidden when applied by another group making them morally unfair applications of the principle that all are equal. Republicans have never considered that all are equal whether it is their practice of giving corporations the ability to avoid paying taxes and raising tax on the poor, or stealing Americans’ pensions and giving them to the wealthy as tax cuts, their disparate treatment of Americans they are supposed to serve is abominable. However, the people should not feel too set upon, because the contradictory standards the GOP applies to the occupant of the White House are just as despicable as their treatment of the American people and the media is as pathetic as Republicans.

One can understand the sentiments of rubes in conservative ranks with mental recall rivaling an amoeba, but the media and Republicans in Congress, who were both part and parcel of enabling Bush practices they condoned and often promoted, certainly are aware that the so-called outrages of the Obama Administration were commonplace and never questioned, much less assailed as scandalous, when a Republican sat in the Oval Office. It is accepted by any thinking human being that Republicans are hurling fallacious allegations at the Obama White House in spite of irrefutable evidence their attacks are nothing more than witch hunts to cover their incompetence and denial over the results of the last election, but the media is woefully complicit in withholding criticism of Republican double standards and have inexorably joined the likes of Fox News, Glenn Beck, and Rush Limbaugh and lost all credibility as responsible journalists.

....The list of media cover-ups of Republicans’ applying a different standard to President Obama, an African American man, than a white George Bush is endless, and they are both responsible for the populations’ ignorance of Republican attempts to keep this nation from progressing much beyond the devastation of the last Republican administration. For the New York Times to claim President Obama has lost credibility for a seven year practice their favorite son George W. Bush began informs that the only credibility gap in this country exists in main stream media and not the Obama Administration. It is important to remember that this is the same New York Times that promoted the rush to war with Iraq when they knew Bush was lying and didn’t call for impeachment when Bush outed an active CIA operative to silence a man who reported Iraq was not developing a nuclear weapon. As guilty as Republicans are for applying a different standard to President Obama than they did Bush, the main stream media is worse because their job is supposed to be reporting truth, but truth requires applying the same standard for all; something media and Republicans are incapable of.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/07/republ...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit it.
Progressives are in a perpetual attack state against any potential Rep candidate.
It is almost a Progressive sickness.
lol! You have NO candidate son!

I would have thought even YOU would recognize that.

Apparently you don't. But it's clear the only attackers ARE cons.

And that's ok. It's the same game plan they used to get Romney 'elected.'

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 min Audit 3,853
if i were the devil. 5 min Good-------day 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min Toj 97,584
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,154
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min STEFANO COLONNA 68,446
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 23 min fassdle 527
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 24 min fassdle 6,591
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info