Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,667)

Showing posts 853,321 - 853,340 of1,071,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter son? You want a free pass?
Last I checked cons don't give any of those unless there's an (R) next to the name.
So you admit that when you criticized Betty Lou for saying something negative about a Dem candidate and tried to play choir boy that you were being a hypocrite.

I already knew this. That was the point of my post.

Thanks for the conformation.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they want to add a free pass to all those applying from countries that are suffering from "global warming."
These loony left wingers crack me up (global warming should be much worse by now)

"“This study suggests that the cause of the stagnation in global warming in the mid 20th century was the atmospheric nuclear explosions detonated between 1945 and 1980. The estimated GST drop due to fine dust from the actual atmospheric nuclear explosions based on the published simulation results by other researchers (a single column model and Atmosphere-Ocean General Circulation Model) has served to explain the stagnation in global warming."

And Obama wants to reduce the number of nukes we have. He is sitting on the solution to global warming. Detonate some nukes in the atmosphere!!
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

LNC Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
I think 9/11 was Not George Bush fault, in retrospect signs were there but mistakes were made.
Bush was no a racist and did get prescription drug for Medicare.
I am not against all republican all the time.
It would seems that you find nothing positive about President Obama and Democrats.
Are you serious? Bush had to do something for prescription drugs, the cost was out of control. No one but the well off could afford to pay that much for their meds.

As for 9/11, please, the man was business partners with the same known terrorist that happened to successfully pull off the most un sophisticated, highly predictable terrorist attack on American soil. I say predictable because, everyone in the loop saw it coming. Bush was warned by Clinton's sect of defense, told about the suspicious movements of the eventual hijackers by the FBI & CIA & he ordered both agencies to stand down. On the day of 9/11 Bush sr & the bin laden family were together & Bush Jr eventually flew them out of the country when no one else in the country was able to fly. He was caught lying about seeing building 1 falling when he was in that elementary school. Too stupid to know there was only 1 video of the plane hitting building 1& it wasn't recovered & aired until 12 hours later. There was no live feeds of building 1.

Toy don't believe he's a racist? All you have to do us look at hurricane Katrina to prove that theory wrong. Everything surrounding it reeks of racism!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

LNC Llin wrote:
Republicans seems to have problems with immigration reform...
Republicans have problems with "immigration reform" that does nothing to stop illegal immigration.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

WARNING!!!

USDA Organic Infant Formula Contains Pesticide Labeled as a “Nutrient”

http://www.infowars.com/usda-organic-infant-f...

- AND -

The USDA’s Organic Deception

http://www.infowars.com/the-usdas-organic-dec...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, did you ignore all the "miss me yet" billboards?
'miss me'?

i miss all of the stuff like....using the IRS to target political enemies.....using the NSA to spy on Americans.....running guns to Mexico....embassy attacks....doubling up the food stamp dole....and so forth.

oh wait. i guess i don't miss them at all. thank you Barack. and a belated thanks to G.W. for starting it all.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with all immigration too. deport all those here illegally & their offspring.
Lets make it retroactive.
Good Bye Fetch.
Works for me. Call your congressman. Oh wait...maybe you'd better write your congressman.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you serious? Bush had to do something for prescription drugs, the cost was out of control. No one but the well off could afford to pay that much for their meds.
As for 9/11, please, the man was business partners with the same known terrorist that happened to successfully pull off the most un sophisticated, highly predictable terrorist attack on American soil. I say predictable because, everyone in the loop saw it coming. Bush was warned by Clinton's sect of defense, told about the suspicious movements of the eventual hijackers by the FBI & CIA & he ordered both agencies to stand down. On the day of 9/11 Bush sr & the bin laden family were together & Bush Jr eventually flew them out of the country when no one else in the country was able to fly. He was caught lying about seeing building 1 falling when he was in that elementary school. Too stupid to know there was only 1 video of the plane hitting building 1& it wasn't recovered & aired until 12 hours later. There was no live feeds of building 1.
Toy don't believe he's a racist? All you have to do us look at hurricane Katrina to prove that theory wrong. Everything surrounding it reeks of racism!
Crazy NJ is back.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, handing provate insurers 30 million new clients is going to kill them.
Handing Hospitals & Doctors 30 million PAYING customers is a disaster.
Jane is dumber than the idiot who wrote the copy she stole.
and here's where you fail...

Who's paying the Hospitals? The insurance companies. Do the insurance companies charge their members what it costs for one person to visit the hospital? No. the depend on more healthy people to pay for the less sick people. Will healthy people make more trips to the hospital/doctor if it doesn't cost them anything? yes. There ain't enough money.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well even if any of this were true it's still better than you rightwingers:
Aholes 24/7.
Lily, Realtime and Dave can be perpetual liars and frauds BUT the aholes are the ones that challenge their claims?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit that when you criticized Betty Lou for saying something negative about a Dem candidate and tried to play choir boy that you were being a hypocrite.
I already knew this. That was the point of my post.
Thanks for the conformation.
No son, I'm not.

But it would appear your campaigning is based on 'proving' the 'other guy' is worse than 'your guy.'

The problem is, you have NO ONE there.

Obviously, your problem is you can't find someone who can do a better job.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Salon really?
[sigh] same story no matter.

Statement of Administration Policy: H.R. 1461 - Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2005

The Administration strongly believes that the housing GSEs should be focused on their core housing mission, particularly with respect to low-income Americans and first-time homebuyers. Instead, provisions of H.R. 1461 that expand mortgage purchasing authority would lessen the housing GSEs' commitment to low-income homebuyers.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/...

that would be the one finger salute.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where were you trying to cash the checks?
Your post is bullsht__what else is new?
Yes, you know, you write a check at a store, they punch your drivers license number into the register, then get a message saying yea or nay? Back then, they didn't have letters on the register, so they could only punch in numbers. Maybe it will make sense to you after a couple more rocky mountain piss waters.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have problems with "immigration reform" that does nothing to stop illegal immigration.
That's the same problem with their version of 'healthcare reform.'

They say one thing but try to enact something else.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
'miss me'?
i miss all of the stuff like....using the IRS to target political enemies.....using the NSA to spy on Americans.....running guns to Mexico....embassy attacks....doubling up the food stamp dole....and so forth.
oh wait. i guess i don't miss them at all. thank you Barack. and a belated thanks to G.W. for starting it all.
Barack put them all these programs on steroids.

Some of them Barack dug up and restarted.

Yep, thanks to Obama all our agencies are out of control.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy NJ is back.
And dummy whatever is still here.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well even if any of this were true it's still better than you rightwingers:
Aholes 24/7.
Now, Homer. Be nice. You've got your share of those too.

No one's perfect. But we have to think about what's best for the country. Not our own party. Your side has a monopoly on putting party first over country.

That's why they didn't produce a budget for three years. They might have lost votes.

Now just admit it and you'll feel better.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, Realtime and Dave can be perpetual liars and frauds BUT the aholes are the ones that challenge their claims?
pffftttt.... you're so stupid that it's embarrassing
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
There's also a few apps that can be purchased. You can buy the throwaway phones and pay cash for minutes. The criminals already know how to do that. The smartphones with gps devices are the way to be tracked. Anyone who is up to anything no good would never use such a phone. Or a computer. Like you said; stay off the grid.
The Senate may vote to prohibit these apps.
The police already track people and record their phones and text messages to entrap people in sting operations; how do you feel abou that? Shouldn't the police just do their jobs rather than create a crime and then arrest people? This entrapment is ridiculous.
All cell phones can be tracked, even the cheapest ones.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where were you trying to cash the checks?
Your post is bullsht__what else is new?
He said he was "chasing them" !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 853,321 - 853,340 of1,071,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min loose cannon 173,524
is ur time to have ur oun money 14 min new world man 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,671
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 68,106
Monkey’s body is matched with African-American ... 2 hr Clothes for spooks 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 2 hr Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel 65
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,435
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info