Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
853,281 - 853,300 of 1,101,069 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#929012 Jun 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, handing provate insurers 30 million new clients is going to kill them.
Handing Hospitals & Doctors 30 million PAYING customers is a disaster.
Jane is dumber than the idiot who wrote the copy she stole.
and here's where you fail...

Who's paying the Hospitals? The insurance companies. Do the insurance companies charge their members what it costs for one person to visit the hospital? No. the depend on more healthy people to pay for the less sick people. Will healthy people make more trips to the hospital/doctor if it doesn't cost them anything? yes. There ain't enough money.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929013 Jun 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well even if any of this were true it's still better than you rightwingers:
Aholes 24/7.
Lily, Realtime and Dave can be perpetual liars and frauds BUT the aholes are the ones that challenge their claims?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#929014 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit that when you criticized Betty Lou for saying something negative about a Dem candidate and tried to play choir boy that you were being a hypocrite.
I already knew this. That was the point of my post.
Thanks for the conformation.
No son, I'm not.

But it would appear your campaigning is based on 'proving' the 'other guy' is worse than 'your guy.'

The problem is, you have NO ONE there.

Obviously, your problem is you can't find someone who can do a better job.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#929015 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Salon really?
[sigh] same story no matter.

Statement of Administration Policy: H.R. 1461 - Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2005

The Administration strongly believes that the housing GSEs should be focused on their core housing mission, particularly with respect to low-income Americans and first-time homebuyers. Instead, provisions of H.R. 1461 that expand mortgage purchasing authority would lessen the housing GSEs' commitment to low-income homebuyers.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/...

that would be the one finger salute.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#929016 Jun 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where were you trying to cash the checks?
Your post is bullsht__what else is new?
Yes, you know, you write a check at a store, they punch your drivers license number into the register, then get a message saying yea or nay? Back then, they didn't have letters on the register, so they could only punch in numbers. Maybe it will make sense to you after a couple more rocky mountain piss waters.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#929017 Jun 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have problems with "immigration reform" that does nothing to stop illegal immigration.
That's the same problem with their version of 'healthcare reform.'

They say one thing but try to enact something else.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929018 Jun 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
'miss me'?
i miss all of the stuff like....using the IRS to target political enemies.....using the NSA to spy on Americans.....running guns to Mexico....embassy attacks....doubling up the food stamp dole....and so forth.
oh wait. i guess i don't miss them at all. thank you Barack. and a belated thanks to G.W. for starting it all.
Barack put them all these programs on steroids.

Some of them Barack dug up and restarted.

Yep, thanks to Obama all our agencies are out of control.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#929019 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy NJ is back.
And dummy whatever is still here.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#929020 Jun 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well even if any of this were true it's still better than you rightwingers:
Aholes 24/7.
Now, Homer. Be nice. You've got your share of those too.

No one's perfect. But we have to think about what's best for the country. Not our own party. Your side has a monopoly on putting party first over country.

That's why they didn't produce a budget for three years. They might have lost votes.

Now just admit it and you'll feel better.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#929021 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, Realtime and Dave can be perpetual liars and frauds BUT the aholes are the ones that challenge their claims?
pffftttt.... you're so stupid that it's embarrassing
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929022 Jun 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
There's also a few apps that can be purchased. You can buy the throwaway phones and pay cash for minutes. The criminals already know how to do that. The smartphones with gps devices are the way to be tracked. Anyone who is up to anything no good would never use such a phone. Or a computer. Like you said; stay off the grid.
The Senate may vote to prohibit these apps.
The police already track people and record their phones and text messages to entrap people in sting operations; how do you feel abou that? Shouldn't the police just do their jobs rather than create a crime and then arrest people? This entrapment is ridiculous.
All cell phones can be tracked, even the cheapest ones.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#929023 Jun 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where were you trying to cash the checks?
Your post is bullsht__what else is new?
He said he was "chasing them" !!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929024 Jun 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly; especially in towns like mine. These kids don't want to work, they're driving brand new BMWs at 16 and surfing in Costa Rica.
Blame the parents who indulge them and programs like Obamacare that allow them to be children forever.

Bocajew South is not America.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#929025 Jun 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you serious? Bush had to do something for prescription drugs, the cost was out of control. No one but the well off could afford to pay that much for their meds.
As for 9/11, please, the man was business partners with the same known terrorist that happened to successfully pull off the most un sophisticated, highly predictable terrorist attack on American soil. I say predictable because, everyone in the loop saw it coming. Bush was warned by Clinton's sect of defense, told about the suspicious movements of the eventual hijackers by the FBI & CIA & he ordered both agencies to stand down. On the day of 9/11 Bush sr & the bin laden family were together & Bush Jr eventually flew them out of the country when no one else in the country was able to fly. He was caught lying about seeing building 1 falling when he was in that elementary school. Too stupid to know there was only 1 video of the plane hitting building 1& it wasn't recovered & aired until 12 hours later. There was no live feeds of building 1.
Toy don't believe he's a racist? All you have to do us look at hurricane Katrina to prove that theory wrong. Everything surrounding it reeks of racism!
You just lost any and all credibility as far as I'm concerned with this post.

You are more contrary than reasonable. Unfortunately.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#929026 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
They use investigation as a synonym for evolving. We will get back to you later on this topic unless we are lucky and you have forgotten about it.
These people think the government doesn't make mistakes when it comes to surveillance, but think the death penalty should be abolished because an innocent might be executed.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929027 Jun 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No son, I'm not.
But it would appear your campaigning is based on 'proving' the 'other guy' is worse than 'your guy.'
The problem is, you have NO ONE there.
Obviously, your problem is you can't find someone who can do a better job.
Just admit it.

Progressives are in a perpetual attack state against any potential Rep candidate.

It is almost a Progressive sickness.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929028 Jun 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You can get an O'bama phone, they said they cannot be tracked either. Many have been found at crime scenes as throw downs.
All cell phones can be tracked. There is no escape.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#929029 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on ignoring the stats so you can keep up your armchair platitudes.
The idiot thinks the insurance compys get to keep the money their members pay then doubles down on his stupidity by thinking the money the hospital gets just get printed......wait, he might be right about the money.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#929030 Jun 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I like Cruz. Hope he keeps his nose clean. But 6 months is, well, 6 months.
I truly hope that you retardicans are stupid enough to run Cruz!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#929032 Jun 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you serious? Bush had to do something for prescription drugs, the cost was out of control. No one but the well off could afford to pay that much for their meds.
As for 9/11, please, the man was business partners with the same known terrorist that happened to successfully pull off the most un sophisticated, highly predictable terrorist attack on American soil. I say predictable because, everyone in the loop saw it coming. Bush was warned by Clinton's sect of defense, told about the suspicious movements of the eventual hijackers by the FBI & CIA & he ordered both agencies to stand down. On the day of 9/11 Bush sr & the bin laden family were together & Bush Jr eventually flew them out of the country when no one else in the country was able to fly. He was caught lying about seeing building 1 falling when he was in that elementary school. Too stupid to know there was only 1 video of the plane hitting building 1& it wasn't recovered & aired until 12 hours later. There was no live feeds of building 1.
Toy don't believe he's a racist? All you have to do us look at hurricane Katrina to prove that theory wrong. Everything surrounding it reeks of racism!
I do not think Bush is a racist

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 17 min _Zoey_ 301
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min Eric 69,050
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,393
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 177,493
12 wounded in city shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr boo ya 53
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••