Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#929135 Jun 21, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You just lost any and all credibility as far as I'm concerned with this post.
You are more contrary than reasonable. Unfortunately.
Everything I posted is fact so, if I lost all credibility from you, it wasn't worth having. Just like you opinion on Reagan!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929136 Jun 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
Homer gonna get hammered from both sides for that last post.
Hmmm, what post?

Trying to explain to YOUR Dave that only two halves are possible.

I suppose that makes me an ahole-LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#929137 Jun 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He said he was "chasing them" !!!
He had the right letters though.

He's lying out his azz lily. He thought that he had put a believable story__he didn't___what else is new?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#929138 Jun 21, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
We're already paying for their health care, that's what you morons don't get, EMERGENCY ROOM!
that is such a lie. Emergency room visits is a pittance compared to the cost to the taxpayer for O'bamacare. Not only that but the hospital gets tax cuts 10 times greater than the cost of their "charity emergency room care." but you knew that didn't you?
U.S. Hospitals are advertising in Mexico to come have your baby here in the United States-why are they doing that? O'bama cut a deal with them too?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#929139 Jun 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Zing! Now that was a good one.
If you lower your standards you'll see I've been posting zingers all day long!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929140 Jun 21, 2013
Here is the truth that Obamabots do not understand.

Obamacare is complicated, but essentially companies with 50 or more full-time workers are required to offer coverage that meets certain basic standards and costs no more than 9.5 percent of an employee’s income. Failure to do so means fines for the employer.(Full-time work is defined as 30 or more hours a week, on average.)

But do the math from the worker’s side: For an employee making $21,000 a year, 9.5 percent of their income could mean premiums as high as $1,995 and the insurance would still be considered affordable.

With such a small income,“there is just not any left over for health insurance,” said Shannon Demaree, head of actuarial services for the Lockton Benefit Group.“What the government is requiring employers to do isn’t really something their low-paid employees want.”

Aren’t low-income workers supposed to get tax credits to help them purchase private insurance, though? Yes indeed — unless their employer has offered them “affordable” coverage and they’ve turned it down. So if you reject the sort of “affordable” coverage described above, if only out of simple necessity, you’re out of luck on subsidies.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#929141 Jun 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you disagree with Jeb then? He worries that there will not be enough people to take care of the elderly white folk!
Who will clean the asses of the old white folks? The white kids?
"silly"
I would guess he is more concerned about how to pay for the millions more going to food stamps. The millions fewer paying taxes to support the programs for those with their hands out.
You cam thru in style, just what one would expect, you let your overt racism come to the front. You are not concerned about the elderly black folks who need taking care of? In your mind the ones cleaning the asses of old black folks should be white kids?
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929142 Jun 21, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
We're already paying for their health care, that's what you morons don't get, EMERGENCY ROOM!
Answer the question.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#929143 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
North is the first name and West is the last.
She did not explain the name chose
I used to live on Northwest street in a small town. People used to laugh when I gave the address--so just thinking...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929144 Jun 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>They can have him. Christie needs to come out of the closet and proclaim he is a democrat. We all know it.
No chance. Labor unions detest Christie.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#929145 Jun 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>it has to be more than 30 million-the state and local governments are laying people off and or firing them because they can't afford to pay the health care. I heard this was happening all over the place, but especially in Illinois.
Bob Corker of Tennessee solution is to put a big government public works project (hire back 20,000 public workers to build an extension of the border fence with Mexico and man the fence with more border agents)in the Immigration reform bill. He'll hide the public works under "Homeland Security/Defense" so as to fool his tea party base into approving Immigration reform because nothing is more popular than God than "Defense".:-D

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#929146 Jun 21, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the responsible ones. If you want to solve that problem, set up some qualifications at emergency rooms. You come to an emergency room with a cold, you get sent to the private walk in clinic that depends on customer payments. You idiots redefined what an "emergency" room is. Stupid ewes!
PDUPONT

Ludlow, MA

#929148 Jun 21, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Wall Street Journal
June 6, 2013
President Obama spent months in 2010 warning Americans about the 'threat' to democracy posed by conservative groups right at the time the IRS began targeting these groups.
(Timeline and quotes listed in article.)
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Says Kimberley Strassel of WSJ who wrote the article,“Yet we are to believe that a few rogue IRS employees just happened during that time to begin systematically targeting conservative groups?"
...That's what they WANT us to believe. The WSJ and Strassel proved why we shouldn't.
First off Carol many of these groups especially Tea Party groups aren't conservatives. Barry Goldwater was a conservative as was Everett Dirksen, Jack Kemp Ronald Reagan, Dwight Eisenhower and Bob Dole. The current crop in the house like Erik Cantor, Paul Ryan, Louis Gomert and Michelle Bachman are radical right wingers. Testimony has already established that the employees in the Cincinnati office overwhelmed with 501 applications sought some way to separate the wheat from the chaff.
And yes we do need to fear these shadowy right wing organizations that want to turn this country into a corporate plutocracy. They want to reduce the American workforce to wage slaves solely to line their own already bulging pockets. They use fools like you, pandering to your irrational fears and bigotry to further their ends.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#929149 Jun 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
Homer gonna get hammered from both sides for that last post.
I bet you the loony left wingers don't say a word...well, except now that I've said this, they will.

...what post are you talking about?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929150 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
North is the first name and West is the last.
She did not explain the name chose
marketing...

show business...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#929151 Jun 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>They can have him. Christie needs to come out of the closet and proclaim he is a democrat. We all know it.
I like Christie mostly. Take what he does in context
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929152 Jun 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I used to live on Northwest street in a small town. People used to laugh when I gave the address--so just thinking...
I use to live on a street that had the same name as my last name. Talk about confusion when contacting utilities etc.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#929153 Jun 21, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar Galt has seen the "correct" numbers but continues to put up the RW bullshit.

Galt would climb a tree to tell a lie when he could tell the truth standing on the ground.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#929154 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
But you better be carrying your tribal ID card. So how many halves do you have? you're half black, half Indian, half gay, half alien...
<quoted text>
Dave's attempt to save Sonic's stupidity at claiming he was half everything.
He thinks because you have a variety of objects with two characteristics each that it equals the ability to have numerous halves.
Then he gets all pissed when it is pointed out there still is only two options per object not countless ones.
So..you've met dumbass dave.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#929155 Jun 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> We never 'stayed on budget' during the suppy-sider Administrations of Reagan and Bush43 and both times it ended in financial disaster , S&L and recessions under Reagan and the bigger Lehman bros. collapse and Wall Street crisis and recession at end of Bush43 's second term. Can't republicans let go of Reagan's nipple and just admit supply-siders SUCK!:-D
Front are you competing for Dave's award? If I only had a Brain!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 2 min Silk 81
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 181,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 6 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 7 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 9 hr cute_bwoy 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web