Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,662)

Showing posts 853,221 - 853,240 of1,073,034
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Baseball follows the rules. NASCAR follows the rules. Golf follow the rules. Football follows the rules. They all follow the rules and are penalized if they don't. What makes basketball (NBA) so special that they are not required to follow the rules of the game? If you don't like the rule, change it. To ignore a rule lowers the standing of the game. Rules are there for a reason. But you all being libtards ignoring a rule (law) that you don't like is second nature so no one should be surprised.
So Nascar has always had so many obvious cases of drivers gaining the lead by pushing the cart ahead into the wall.

Are you saying it s perfectly legal to purposefully wreck another car?

The NBA has changes rules throughout the years. Russell brought about the goaltending rule, the shot clock, the definition of traveling, the rules involving blocking close to the rim.

Golf changes its rules as does football & baseball.

Maybe you need to get with the program - ithe rules are not the same as Jerry West's days at WVU.
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

President G W Bush expanded entitlements with Prescription Drugs under Medicare.

This was the greatest entitlement expansion since Medicare was passed, which the Republican opposed in 1965,

Republican party is the party for the rich it would seem.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't they become foreign corporations when their foreign profits were taxed in the year they were earned?
Why are they still here regardless. According to you, they would jump ship to save a few % in corporation taxes.
So why are they still here?
Warren Buffet starting dumping and I mean dumping his shares in American companies last month. Just wait-if these companies in the United States have not went international/global, they will be done. Companies like KFT, PMI, T, MO they are all playing on the Global stage. You can't count on America anymore.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This is old news, like really old news. What's not to understand?
The extent of the NSA program is not old news. Why is it ok to you?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we're in good company. They also pulled the race card on their former Democratic president, Bill Clinton, when he and Hillary got in their way.
At least they aren't selective about who they call racists when it serves their purpose.
The problem is yahoos who believe them.
To prove my point, I would like every liberal on here to respond:

A conservative saying Obama is "light-skinned enough and doesn't talk in a negro dialect if he doesn't want to" and that "he's the first mainstream African-American who is articulate, bright and 'clean'" as Reid and Biden so awkwardly put it.

Truly. Imagine any conservative saying that.

I'd have no choice but to agree with liberals that some conservatives are racists if any conservative made those comments.

So why did Biden and Reid get a pass?

Any liberal's response would be appreciated.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing for Harry Reid and Obama, himself, that he is actually more dark-skinned than light-skinned.
It has worked to his advantage. Just look at Lily. That's all she sees.
lol...I don't understand why none of these loony left wingers take offense to the "servant" phrase Clinton said.
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're certifiable. The President isn't going anywhere and Eric Holder isn't going to resign. You've got 3 1/2 years to whine about it until Hillary gets elected, then you'll have another 8.
Agree but doubt Hillary as next Demo candidate.
Holder wants to go in 2014,*NYT*?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit obsessing over obama. Look at the big picture. They have a file on you. Why should they have a file on homer? What have you done?
They have a file on everyone. I didn't fart in a crowded elevator once after an all-nighter of beer and bratwurst.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Jeb Bush said that immigrants are more fertile; we need more of them.
We've literally been importing poverty. It needs to stop.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the class kiss ass too.
That was harsh. Take it back.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that. You did.
It just seems the civilized world is watching these horrors unfold and wringing their hands.
Same in Rwanda and Darfur. I don't understand why something more can't be done by the collective global community when these kinds of atrocities occur. I wish someone were smart enough to know.
That's what I said.
Even the atrocities commited in the gulags in North Korea, the civilized world looks the other way without even so much as shining a continual spotlight on it and condemning it.
We can't even get our heads around the human atrocities taking place in North Korea. Political and cultural demographics is a good excuse, but the civilized world is just too disinterested to care.
That bothers me greatly.
Ok, so what do you think is the solution to these civil wars?
Rwanda and Darfur are in Africa, no one gave a damn because they're black and there's no oil. We can't be the referee in all civil wars around the world. They have to fight it out themselves.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The extent of the NSA program is not old news. Why is it ok to you?
Sure it is. I have nothing to hide. Get a cell phone scrambler and disconnect your landline and voila, no more worries.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
A conservative saying Obama is "light-skinned enough and doesn't talk in a negro dialect if he doesn't want to" and that "he's the first mainstream African-American who is articulate, bright and 'clean'" as Reid and Biden so awkwardly put it.
I'd have no choice but to agree with liberals that some conservatives are racists if any conservative made those comments.
Because they are old and everyone realizes that there was no mal intent.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't they become foreign corporations when their foreign profits were taxed in the year they were earned?
Why are they still here regardless. According to you, they would jump ship to save a few % in corporation taxes.
So why are they still here?
10 Big Businesses That Have Moved Their Headquarters Abroad to Pay Less U.S. Taxes
http://www.comparebusinessproducts.com/fyi/10...

This was written in 2009 and only list the ten biggest businesses.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't ever recall one in modern times.
Then again, I don't ever recall a jury as small as theirs.
You posted what I have been thinking. I know six member juries are common for civil and misdemeanor cases but I've never heard of one in a felony case. But, then again, Florida does seem to march to a different drummer.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, someone found an opportunity to make billions!
Tapping in to rightwing fear. Fastest growing phenomena in America.
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I think 9/11 was Not George Bush fault, in retrospect signs were there but mistakes were made.
Bush was no a racist and did get prescription drug for Medicare.
I am not against all republican all the time.

It would seems that you find nothing positive about President Obama and Democrats.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> We've literally been importing poverty. It needs to stop.
So, you disagree with Jeb then? He worries that there will not be enough people to take care of the elderly white folk!
Who will clean the asses of the old white folks? The white kids?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If all you said was "Okay", then that would have been fine. You want to make this about obama. Obama just happens to be the guy with the power right now. I'll still be bitching about these tactics if they are happening in the next presidency no matter who is there. So quit acting stupid.
Okay, fine. Get off my back already.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're certifiable. The President isn't going anywhere and Eric Holder isn't going to resign. You've got 3 1/2 years to whine about it until Hillary gets elected, then you'll have another 8.
This administration is in for a rude awakening when the hens come home to roost. Holder and perhaps even Obama will not get away with breaking the law and trashing the Constitution.

Obamacare hasn't even sunk in yet. A new poll done recently said 4 out of 10 Americans think Obamacare has already been repealed. Boy, talk about a rude awakening in 2014 when they get a letter from the IRS!

Hillary will be lucky if she lasts to the last debate in 2016. The baggage of Benghazi and Obamacare cannot keep her afloat.

No one likes to be lied to. Not even liberals. You're just in the minority of the minority.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 853,221 - 853,240 of1,073,034
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,173
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min TRD 67,549
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Frank 173,760
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 25 min hands on AR 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 45,578
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 1 hr HUmy 7,563
Obama turns his back on black Americans 2 hr BarrysBleachingSkinWants2 3
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE