Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
853,161 - 853,180 of 1,078,894 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i sometimes wonder why they never wish for the good old days of Bush.
lol! Ain't it the truth?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Leggy wrote:
<quoted text>
fixed it
Yea, I have noticed you tards are good at changing other peoples posts to match your perception of things. Deception, lies and propaganda pretty much defines your kind.

Fetch Allstupid is the real expert but you're learning. Heck, she's so psycotic that she complained to the moderators that I was responding to her posts despite the fact that she specifically requested that I not post to her....then she continues to post to me despite the fact that the moderators told her to stop her nonsense. You people are a real piece of work.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And many don't. They still remain in the US.
WWII ended. You con come out of the caves in the islands now.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you act stupid, homer?
He's been taking lessons from Lily, Dave, and Realtime. Straight A student too!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't understand is that the government is spying on everyone. Your call logs are stored in a government database. Better hope they don't find a "pattern"
This is old news, like really old news. What's not to understand?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero's sidekick said it was very, very intrusive before the 1/2 white guy became president.
Good thing for Harry Reid and Obama, himself, that he is actually more dark-skinned than light-skinned.

It has worked to his advantage. Just look at Lily. That's all she sees.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I have noticed you tards are good at changing other peoples posts to match your perception of things. Deception, lies and propaganda pretty much defines your kind.
Fetch Allstupid is the real expert but you're learning. Heck, she's so psycotic that she complained to the moderators that I was responding to her posts despite the fact that she specifically requested that I not post to her....then she continues to post to me despite the fact that the moderators told her to stop her nonsense. You people are a real piece of work.
Translation:

I hate it when you non-libtards challenge my lies and ignorance. I want to be able to repeat the misleading propaganda I hear, read and repeat.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
So the NSA became official in 1952 although there were predecessors such as the AFSA.
So I guess up until Obama came in to office they were sitting around twiddling their thumbs and/or possibly detaining a carrier pigeon or two for the last 60 years.
Quit obsessing over obama. Look at the big picture. They have a file on you. Why should they have a file on homer? What have you done?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the bulk of those changes are at the personal level.

I smile when they do that. It tells me they don't have much of a leg to stand on.... facts or otherwise.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure, as long as you realize that i never get my FOX 'news' from Fox News.
i've heard that actually watching FOX can cause brain damage. even got a few folks around here who can back that one up.
I know. I get the liberal spin on fox news.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
"During debate in the House of Representatives, Rep. John Dingell (Democrat of Michigan) argued that the bill would result in banks becoming "too big to fail." Dingell further argued that this would necessarily result in a bailout by the Federal Government.[4]"
This was one of the major flaws in the bill noted by the CRS.
"Crucial to the passing of this Act was an amendment made to the GLB, stating that no merger may go ahead if any of the financial holding institutions, or affiliates thereof, received a "less than satisfactory [sic] rating at its most recent CRA exam", essentially meaning that any merger may only go ahead with the strict approval of the regulatory bodies responsible for the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA).[16] This was an issue of hot contention, and the Clinton Administration stressed that it "would veto any legislation that would scale back minority-lending requirements." [17]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm-Leach-Blil...
AND here is the CRA amendment that Carol mentioned. She wasn't lying. The Bill made the regulatory body of the CRA a partner in deciding if banks could expand. Clinton himself said he would veto the bill if these low income loans were not made.
Go apologize to Carol
gfy
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
WWII ended. You con come out of the caves in the islands now.
Been out a long time son.

But you should remain in yours.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i sometimes wonder why they never wish for the good old days of Bush.
Dude, did you ignore all the "miss me yet" billboards?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> He's been taking lessons from Lily, Dave, and Realtime. Straight A student too!!!
Looks like I am in with some pretty good company whereas you have aligned yourself with a bunch of idiots.

I'll take Lily, Dave and Realtime over the rest of you idiots any day.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't that the cat fight the idiotic socialite brought out into the open because she was a vain, stupid crybaby?
Imagine two attractive women fighting over that jack-o-lantern? Do you honestly think he was that great in bed? LOL
Rightwingers are so stupid.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And many don't. They still remain in the US.
Where they gonna go? France?

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hello there Dumb Dave!
Tough one for you!
What does the word "abandoned" mean?
Baawwaaaaghhhh!!!!!
To cease trying to continue; desist from: abandoned the search for the missing Bin Laden.

"
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Information is power. Politicians are addicted to power. With todays technology, its like super heroin to someone like obama.
Even democratic strategists are saying once you lose the people's trust, it's virtually impossible to get it back.

This administration has to go. It's the only possible solution at this point to restore any measure of stability again.

We're limping along now only because the president is convienently hiding out overseas for the time being. But people on both sides are getting antsy for some answers and changes.

As I understand it, Holder has already been given a letter by a group of bipartsan congressmen to resign.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The House bill, the 2005 Federal Housing Finance Reform Act, would have created a stronger regulator with new powers to increase capital at Fannie and Freddie, to limit their portfolios and to deal with the possibility of receivership.
Mr Oxley reached out to Barney Frank, then the ranking Democrat on the committee and now its chairman, to secure support on the other side of the aisle. But after winning bipartisan support in the House, where the bill passed by 331 to 90 votes, the legislation lacked a champion in the Senate and faced hostility from the Bush administration.
Adamant that the only solution to the problems posed by Fannie and Freddie was their privatization, the White House attacked the bill. Mr Greenspan also weighed in, saying that the House legislation was worse than no bill at all.
Oxley isn’t too happy about all the criticism Congress is getting for letting Fannie and Freddie get too big.
“All the hand wringing and bedwetting is going on without remembering how the House stepped up on this,” he says.“What did we get from the White House? We got a one-finger salute.”
http://www.salon.com/2008/09/10/greenspan_bus...
and there ya go.
Salon really?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They simply move from one fantasy to another, never bothering to clean up the mess they leave behind.
LOL. It all goes back to the fact that they are poor losers who looked like absolute fools after Obama's reelection. They just can't accept blame. Seems to be in their blood.

“Hurricane Sandy saved Barack Obama’s presidency.”

Obama “succeeded by suppressing the vote.”

"The Black Panthers intimidated voters."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,501
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min truth 48,862
Amy 7-23 21 min Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min SpaceBlues 45,767
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 46 min TRD 67,891
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 56 min Hatti_Hollerand 458
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 14
Abby 7-23 5 hr PEllen 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••