Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,658)

Showing posts 853,141 - 853,160 of1,033,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? We thought you were just being the usual Douchebag you are. Better start spell checking!
Here's a typo for you, moran!
What does the fact that that bastion of honestly, Batty Loo, knows nothing about STRS or PERS have to do with me or the way Teabaggers spell moron? Go hunting another witch, why don'cha, Warturds?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a great actor. He acts like he is president. You have to admit he's one of the best actors ever, considering the difference between reality and what Obama pretends to be.
He does love the perks, doesn't he?

Good thing he has enough people doing his job for him so he can enjoy them.

"This president likes to give speeches more than he likes to lead."
Chris "thrill up my leg" Matthews.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Son, you apparently also taught lying.
Yeah standard response #5

Just accuse the person of "lying" without providing any reason for the accusation

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And when they are done taking over that is all that will be left - unskilled people and people on limited budgets

Hopefully I will be dead by then.

Walmart is destroying this great nation.
Liberalism IS destroying this great nation!

I bet you buy at Walmart, as all hypocrite Liberals do!

Can't best low prices and a Santa Claus president!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

This is how Obama views America ‘Cairo’!! He equates the United States with Adolf Hitler’s Germany, someone who has for years derided the U.S. contribution to freedom and a better planet, someone who yearns for a new world order in which our nation is not only unexceptional but subject to the dictates of others, those that surround this president has the same views as Obama!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah phones it in. He/she has about 10 to 15 standard posts he repeatedly posts without any thought.
Yeah reminds me of the monkey with the funny little hat on the Organ Grinder's shoulder.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sFpdCufUcns/UIbtJtZ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! The first thing that came to mind was George C Marshall.
But I just couldn't figure out what she was talking about until I realized she didn't either!
And this is a teacher!
No, although elementary teachers do contain more of the "emergency" type of "it's not what you know butn who you know" incompetents, IMHO, I'm really hopefully sure she is not and never was.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who says "moran" instead of "moron" is just as uneducated, not to mention your complete lack of any class or tolerance.
Sounds like a "legitamate" observation to me and not one of leo's red "hairings"

Some more of leo's adventures into being an English language expert.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Marshall" Law??? What a moran, Batty Loo, did you 'learn' them kiddies that when you were with "George" in the "John" reading a history book? LMAO@U
If a wiseass like you ever tried to work in a factory, or on a construction project, or on a farm, your fat mouth would get your teethed kicked out in the first five minutes.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You just give muslims a bad name regardless of facts or rationality. Given the fact that I'm from a Christian country (America), & my father, his father, & mother are all preachers,(I didn't name Aunts, Uncles, & Cousins), who all followed the same path but, by your logic, I should be Christian but, I'm not! I'm no religion. I believe in good & evil, God & the Devil, spirit & mind, knowledge & ignorance! You name what religion his father & step father was but, never mention what religion the people that raised him was, his mother & grand parents!
lolololhahahah rambling aaaaaahhhh arummmmmm i believe in god and the devil lololhahahaha my family were all christians but Im a mavrick I read moby dick thats why im so smart I say the same thing every urban democrat has to say to make obama look good but he still sucks no matter what you IDIOTS say thats so funny what to do when he is out of office lololololhahaha and if they think they will be noticed if Madame Clinton wins office lolololhahahaha will be a arkansas whitehouse the home of the KLAN lolololhahaha lets see if the minstrel show will continue after obama loloololhahaha urban democrats the suburban liberals will be in the whitehouse in force and they will have a few tokens with little or no voice hahahaha the last HURRAH for PRESIDENT STARKS/LONG

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see now...
The Russians notice the muslim terrorist from the USA visiting known terrorists and they tell the FBI. Then, this terrorist enters the USA again after the Russians informed the FBI about his terrorist associations in Russia, and the FBI, NSA, DHS, IRS, and every other government agency was too busy spying on the TEA Party and Congress and Journalists to investigate this terrorist and spy on him.

Did I get that right?

By the way, who is the enemy Janet Napolitano is preparing to fight a large-scale war against? Would it be the same people the government is spying on?
Yes!

And the little secret is this...
it is about OBAMACARE!

But tell one one! No even the NSA reading these posts!

Obama will impose ANYTHING he wants via Obamacare, the Trojan Horse!

His goal? To nullify the Constitution, he so much hates!

Obama knows that once he messes with the Constitution THEN he will have civil war!

No other thing can mobilize America so much than attempts to usurp the Constitution!

But why he wants to destroy the Constitution? To replace it with:

Sharia Law!

That is the real secret!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No they didn't son.
You're just not smart enough to know that.
Yeah response #6

The "son" toss in thinking his posts without any substance suddenly will have authority by tossing this in.

I guess Yeah only has 6 phone-in responses not counting slight variations.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>martial law
Martial Law will be the way Obama will use to nullify our Constitution and change it into Sharia Law!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether Carol is "depending" on Social Security or merely trying to get back her tax money is really none of your business.
Most schoolteachers are retired from teaching before age 62 because of overly generous pension plans, and assuming they do not take other full-time employment, cashing in on Social Security at 62 is a no-brainer.
By the way, the average schoolteacher makes more net in retirement than while working, considering pension plus SS, plus not paying SS or retirement, and in some states no state income tax on the pension.

A great deal!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That really didn't make any sense.
Are you saying Barack "Hitler" Obama would be more familiar?
Obama is a radical liberal with a Muslim middle name and, even if we weren't at war with radical Muslims, he would be the wrong leader at any time.
For you, it would seem so.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

WalMart announces that they will build an additional 53 Neighborhood Markets in Virginia.

In other news the existing Burger King in front of the old Belo's store will be torn down to increase the parking lot size for the Market. The old Rally's, that has been closed for 5 years will be torn down also but a new, bigger Burger King will replace it. This following McDonald's tearing down and rebuilding their outdated store across the street. Good things happening because of WalMart.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. That's exactly what your father always said to you before he left.
Hi dad!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah phones it in. He/she has about 10 to 15 standard posts he repeatedly posts without any thought.
Son, you don't change so there's no need for anyone else to.

That's how mentally stuck you idiots are.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
leo is a moron. You can collect from 401K and SS at the same time.
In some states, you can collect from unemployment and SS at the same time.

Plus, at age 66 or so you can earn a large salary and still collect SS.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether Carol is "depending" on Social Security or merely trying to get back her tax money is really none of your business.
Most schoolteachers are retired from teaching before age 62 because of overly generous pension plans, and assuming they do not take other full-time employment, cashing in on Social Security at 62 is a no-brainer.
You (and Carol) need to research the fact that STRS/PERS plans do not allow "double dipping" into SS...why doesn't she have any retirement build up in them from her distinguished careers as a "nurse" or a "teacher"? If you guys were not such Grumpy Old Pricks (emphasis on Old), you might know laws passed after 1950...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 853,141 - 853,160 of1,033,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min former res 64,896
jualanjerseybola 8 min ZakaMede1 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min edogxxx 95,964
Abby 4-16 16 min Mister Tonka 23
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,363
Amy 4-16 52 min squishymama 8
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Always Smile 4,019
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••