Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#928856 Jun 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
ok wingnuts, it's official.
Bush-era whistle-blower: Obama was NSA wiretap victim in 2004
Former National Security Agency analyst Russ Tice, a Bush-era whistle-blower, recently made startling claims that the federal government’s wiretap endeavors targeted high-ranking government officials, including military officials, lawmakers and diplomats.
One of those target wound up being elected president. In appearance on “The Boiling Frogs Show” on Wednesday, Tice made the astonishing claim that the NSA had ordered wiretaps on phones connected to then-Democratic Senate hopeful Barack Obama in 2004, weeks prior to his breakout speech at the 2004 Democratic Convention in Boston.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/20/bush-era-wh...
Claims made that they knew O'bama was illegal and tied to Moslem extremists. And what other moslems were wire-tapped. Tell me Sonic.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#928857 Jun 21, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The rhetoric that NSA has strict requirements to listen in on American citizens' conversation and read their emails has been disproven by those who know first-hand being allowed to do this by anyone is rubber stamped if they just ask for permission.
Even Bob Beckle, a liberal, said this was true when he saw it happeneing as far back as the 1970s under the Carter administration.
The standards have become much looser since then and thousands of contractors now have access to this information.
"As a result of the Justice Department’s seizure of Associated Press phone records, many of the news agency’s sources now refuse to talk, out of fear that the government will find out."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928858 Jun 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i sometimes wonder why they never wish for the good old days of Bush.
lol! Ain't it the truth?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#928859 Jun 21, 2013
Leggy wrote:
<quoted text>
fixed it
Yea, I have noticed you tards are good at changing other peoples posts to match your perception of things. Deception, lies and propaganda pretty much defines your kind.

Fetch Allstupid is the real expert but you're learning. Heck, she's so psycotic that she complained to the moderators that I was responding to her posts despite the fact that she specifically requested that I not post to her....then she continues to post to me despite the fact that the moderators told her to stop her nonsense. You people are a real piece of work.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928860 Jun 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And many don't. They still remain in the US.
WWII ended. You con come out of the caves in the islands now.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#928861 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you act stupid, homer?
He's been taking lessons from Lily, Dave, and Realtime. Straight A student too!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#928862 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't understand is that the government is spying on everyone. Your call logs are stored in a government database. Better hope they don't find a "pattern"
This is old news, like really old news. What's not to understand?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#928863 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero's sidekick said it was very, very intrusive before the 1/2 white guy became president.
Good thing for Harry Reid and Obama, himself, that he is actually more dark-skinned than light-skinned.

It has worked to his advantage. Just look at Lily. That's all she sees.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928864 Jun 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I have noticed you tards are good at changing other peoples posts to match your perception of things. Deception, lies and propaganda pretty much defines your kind.
Fetch Allstupid is the real expert but you're learning. Heck, she's so psycotic that she complained to the moderators that I was responding to her posts despite the fact that she specifically requested that I not post to her....then she continues to post to me despite the fact that the moderators told her to stop her nonsense. You people are a real piece of work.
Translation:

I hate it when you non-libtards challenge my lies and ignorance. I want to be able to repeat the misleading propaganda I hear, read and repeat.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#928865 Jun 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
So the NSA became official in 1952 although there were predecessors such as the AFSA.
So I guess up until Obama came in to office they were sitting around twiddling their thumbs and/or possibly detaining a carrier pigeon or two for the last 60 years.
Quit obsessing over obama. Look at the big picture. They have a file on you. Why should they have a file on homer? What have you done?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928866 Jun 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the bulk of those changes are at the personal level.

I smile when they do that. It tells me they don't have much of a leg to stand on.... facts or otherwise.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#928867 Jun 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure, as long as you realize that i never get my FOX 'news' from Fox News.
i've heard that actually watching FOX can cause brain damage. even got a few folks around here who can back that one up.
I know. I get the liberal spin on fox news.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#928868 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
"During debate in the House of Representatives, Rep. John Dingell (Democrat of Michigan) argued that the bill would result in banks becoming "too big to fail." Dingell further argued that this would necessarily result in a bailout by the Federal Government.[4]"
This was one of the major flaws in the bill noted by the CRS.
"Crucial to the passing of this Act was an amendment made to the GLB, stating that no merger may go ahead if any of the financial holding institutions, or affiliates thereof, received a "less than satisfactory [sic] rating at its most recent CRA exam", essentially meaning that any merger may only go ahead with the strict approval of the regulatory bodies responsible for the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA).[16] This was an issue of hot contention, and the Clinton Administration stressed that it "would veto any legislation that would scale back minority-lending requirements." [17]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm-Leach-Blil...
AND here is the CRA amendment that Carol mentioned. She wasn't lying. The Bill made the regulatory body of the CRA a partner in deciding if banks could expand. Clinton himself said he would veto the bill if these low income loans were not made.
Go apologize to Carol
gfy
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928869 Jun 21, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
WWII ended. You con come out of the caves in the islands now.
Been out a long time son.

But you should remain in yours.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#928870 Jun 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i sometimes wonder why they never wish for the good old days of Bush.
Dude, did you ignore all the "miss me yet" billboards?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#928871 Jun 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He's been taking lessons from Lily, Dave, and Realtime. Straight A student too!!!
Looks like I am in with some pretty good company whereas you have aligned yourself with a bunch of idiots.

I'll take Lily, Dave and Realtime over the rest of you idiots any day.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#928872 Jun 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't that the cat fight the idiotic socialite brought out into the open because she was a vain, stupid crybaby?
Imagine two attractive women fighting over that jack-o-lantern? Do you honestly think he was that great in bed? LOL
Rightwingers are so stupid.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#928873 Jun 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And many don't. They still remain in the US.
Where they gonna go? France?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#928874 Jun 21, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hello there Dumb Dave!
Tough one for you!
What does the word "abandoned" mean?
Baawwaaaaghhhh!!!!!
To cease trying to continue; desist from: abandoned the search for the missing Bin Laden.

"
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#928875 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Information is power. Politicians are addicted to power. With todays technology, its like super heroin to someone like obama.
Even democratic strategists are saying once you lose the people's trust, it's virtually impossible to get it back.

This administration has to go. It's the only possible solution at this point to restore any measure of stability again.

We're limping along now only because the president is convienently hiding out overseas for the time being. But people on both sides are getting antsy for some answers and changes.

As I understand it, Holder has already been given a letter by a group of bipartsan congressmen to resign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 8 min Politician 1,924
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,643
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,028
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min Eric 69,374
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 36 min boundary painter 321
Word (Dec '08) 49 min boundary painter 4,710
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 57 min ralph 98,222
Dear Abby 9-17-14 1 hr ralph 17
Amy 9-16 2 hr Toj 50
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••