Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
853,121 - 853,140 of 1,095,325 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
And if people in high places wanted to use that information against their political enemies - this administration could continue to abuse and overreach its power.
That's the main concern everyone has now. No one trusts Obama and everyone in his administration.
It happens all the time. Its happened throughout history.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I type real slow.
1) They are taxed now.
2) If the law changed from taxing these foreign profits in the year they were made instead of when they were repatriated, then more of those overseas profits would come back to the US & invested here. A incentive to build plants overseas would be eliminated.
3) The taxes used to be collected in the year they were made & guess what? US companies did not collapse as you & Flacktard claim. They flourished.
My God you right whiners don't know f*cking sh*t ( I included those two words so Galt would know it was me posting).
Well hello there Dumb Dave!

Another tough one for you!

Did Bush "abandon" Afghanastan?

Baawwaaaaghhhh!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you 2 idiots think phone calls were being tracked 100 years ago.
party line.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack yearns for the days of the two handed set shot.
Boo!

Was Clinton impeached?

Baawwaaaaghhhh!!!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
I would make a bet that "flack" yearns for the day when;
- Traveling was called
- When double dribble was called
- When 6'9" 270 pound so called big men did not flop when ran into and then lie and cringe on the floor in an attempt to get a foul called
- When basketball was about team and not about me, the chest thumping BS is disgraceful
- When moving screens were called
- When players accepted fouls called on them instead of whining and crying
- When the average Joe could afford to take his son to an NBA game
Peace
KMA
Exactly, Easy!!! But we all know libtards don't like playing by the rules.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Ingraham Dismisses Sen. Rubio's 2016 Chances For Supporting Immigration Reform: "Rubio's Over. Stick A Fork In Him"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/06/21/ingr...

Rubio/Jindal 2016!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

So the NSA became official in 1952 although there were predecessors such as the AFSA.

So I guess up until Obama came in to office they were sitting around twiddling their thumbs and/or possibly detaining a carrier pigeon or two for the last 60 years.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

DOW headed down again.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
Ingraham Dismisses Sen. Rubio's 2016 Chances For Supporting Immigration Reform: "Rubio's Over. Stick A Fork In Him"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/06/21/ingr...
Rubio/Jindal 2016!!
Did you get your Green Card yet?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Not possible, Eman says this program was started under the Obama administration.
i sometimes wonder why they never wish for the good old days of Bush.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So spying on Americans just began under this administration. Okay, thanks.
Why do you act stupid, homer?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
The Spreading Stain of Obama's Incompetence
An estimated 93,000 people have died in Syria's metastasizing civil war. Hundreds of thousands of that conflict's refugees strain resources and stability in neighboring countries.
Iran continues its steady march toward nuclear weapons development.
North Korea menaces its neighbors and episodically threatens to launch nuclear missiles at Los Angeles.
Turkey, long lauded by Obama as a model for the region, is violently cracking down on peaceful demonstrators.
Slow growth and high unemployment hobble the world's most advanced economies as growing bureaucracy and crippling debt take their toll.
Islamist movements are making gains in Mali, Indonesia, Pakistan and Iraq after gaining power in Egypt and Tunisia.
The Taliban is boldly flying the flag of the "Islamic Emirates of Afghanistan" (the name of the country when they controlled it before 9/11) from their new offices in Doha.
China is aggressively expanding its navy, engaging in barely concealed cyber espionage on American businesses and government and manufacturing territorial disputes with neighbors in the South China Sea.
Russia is sliding steeply into tyranny, and Islamic terrorists have recently scored two victories -- one on the streets of Boston and one in London.
and what is Obama's main focus besides fundraising for Dems and expensive vacations and golf????
Obama doesn't know what to do other than push his domestic agenda of big government. Never has.

No one takes him seriously on the world stage. The majority of us don't either.

Why would it take the President of the United States nine days to respond to Iranian students protesting their Iranian oppressive regime and begging the outside world for support - even if just a statement of support?

No wonder the rest of the world thinks we're weak.

It's just too mindboggling how detached this man is as a leader.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Hey byytch!
Do you believe the slop you post?
Your bushy boy was warned over and over about terrorists: he went on vacation!
Because of his terrible leadership: 3,000 killed on US soil, thousands more killed in dumb wars, TRILLIONS OWED, ECONOMY CRASHED, MILLIONS OF LOST JOBS, ETC.
keep your head in the toilet: anyone here knows you're a POS!
<quoted text>
The problem you have is you're wrong. On just about everything.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama/Holdout are droning USA citizens inside the USA now?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the patreaus affair. There is nothing we can do that the government can't find out about. And if anyone believes a politician won't use that kind of information to get his way, they must be a liberal.
<unlike 100 years ago, homer>
Wasn't that the cat fight the idiotic socialite brought out into the open because she was a vain, stupid crybaby?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

I promise I am not big brother!

I am not a crook!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
And if people in high places wanted to use that information against their political enemies - this administration could continue to abuse and overreach its power.
That's the main concern everyone has now. No one trusts Obama and everyone in his administration.
Funny. You limit it to one party.

Cheney after all, considered using the military to arrest Americans in America.

You keep stumbling over your politics when they've already made those overtures.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Not possible, Eman says this program was started under the Obama administration.
What you don't understand is that the government is spying on everyone. Your call logs are stored in a government database. Better hope they don't find a "pattern"
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you say most republicans are racist? That's also stereotyping an entire group of people.
At least we're in good company. They also pulled the race card on their former Democratic president, Bill Clinton, when he and Hillary got in their way.

At least they aren't selective about who they call racists when it serves their purpose.

The problem is yahoos who believe them.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Information is power. Politicians are addicted to power. With todays technology, its like super heroin to someone like obama.
And yet, it was bushie boy who invaded a sovereign country for no reason at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min RACE 97,764
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min SpaceBlues 46,215
Amy 8-19 28 min Kuuipo 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Beavis 176,676
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 1 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 2 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000