Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#928992 Jun 21, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is just crossing their fingers. That's all they can do.
Guess it's better to remain optimistic.
Whether it turns out to be a good thing in the long run or the Feds just delayed the inevitable has yet to be seen.
'has yet to be seen'?!? LOL There has been six years now ,under Obama, of a strong Wall Street comeback and a resurgent U S economy(we're doing better in our recovery than the Europeans because Obama resisted adopting the Euros recovery-killing austerity measures.)Bettie Lou really needs to get out more from her cave.:-D

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#928993 Jun 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Eman saying that black people are so much lazier or somehow lesser than white people.
Both blacks & whites have the same Welfare rules, right.
But according to Eman, welfare only made Blacks depended on government.
Funny how Eman & his ilk think. Well,Eman, I guess you think Whites weren't affected because.........
(This is where Eman will try to weasel out of his racist comment and claim he never said any of that stuff & was just referencing a website as if it didn't represent his views)
See what I mean homer? This can can't comprehend sht. The same guy that think minorities are too stupid or lazy to get a free voter id, is accusing me of saying "black people are so much lazier or somehow lesser than white people" for posting a link to a democrat flyer. Amazing.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928994 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the Progressive sites who have attacked how many possible Rep candidates? 10 to 20 of them?
What's the matter son? You want a free pass?

Last I checked cons don't give any of those unless there's an (R) next to the name.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928995 Jun 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, handing provate insurers 30 million new clients is going to kill them.
Handing Hospitals & Doctors 30 million PAYING customers is a disaster.
Jane is dumber than the idiot who wrote the copy she stole.
Keep on ignoring the stats so you can keep up your armchair platitudes.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#928996 Jun 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Eman saying that black people are so much lazier or somehow lesser than white people.
Both blacks & whites have the same Welfare rules, right.
But according to Eman, welfare only made Blacks depended on government.
Funny how Eman & his ilk think. Well,Eman, I guess you think Whites weren't affected because.........
(This is where Eman will try to weasel out of his racist comment and claim he never said any of that stuff & was just referencing a website as if it didn't represent his views)
You're a dumbass, dave. From the article

"Votes,,,,,it is all about the votes,,,,,See congressional democrats want as many people on welfare as possible. Because we all know everyone getting a government paycheck votes for democrats."

No comment on your parties campaign poster? Racist POS.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#928997 Jun 21, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get your Green Card yet?
ha-ha

Indians don't need green cards. as far as i'm concerned all you white folks need a green card.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928998 Jun 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't they become foreign corporations when their foreign profits were taxed in the year they were earned?
Why are they still here regardless. According to you, they would jump ship to save a few % in corporation taxes.
So why are they still here?
No need to leave to become a foreign corporation.

Many foreign corporations do a substantial portion of their business in the US, but pay US taxes only on that portion of their business.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928999 Jun 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where were you trying to cash the checks?
Your post is bullsht__what else is new?
You missed the whole point of the post.

Nap time for Realtime
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#929000 Jun 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Claims made that they knew O'bama was illegal and tied to Moslem extremists. And what other moslems were wire-tapped. Tell me Sonic.
i'm still waiting for you to tell me which judges, generals, and high ranking officials that Bush wiretapped were Muslims.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#929001 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily : abortion = good
Dave : Misinterprets 90% of what people post
Realtime : It's almost 10am, think I'll crack open a Coors light.
You go, girl!
Well even if any of this were true it's still better than you rightwingers:

Aholes 24/7.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#929002 Jun 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> 'has yet to be seen'?!? LOL There has been six years now ,under Obama, of a strong Wall Street comeback and a resurgent U S economy(we're doing better in our recovery than the Europeans because Obama resisted adopting the Euros recovery-killing austerity measures.)Bettie Lou really needs to get out more from her cave.:-D
Obama has only been in office 4-1/2 years. Explains your confusion.

We're going downhill since the Feds aren't propping up the global economy. Check the Dow.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929003 Jun 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter son? You want a free pass?
Last I checked cons don't give any of those unless there's an (R) next to the name.
So you admit that when you criticized Betty Lou for saying something negative about a Dem candidate and tried to play choir boy that you were being a hypocrite.

I already knew this. That was the point of my post.

Thanks for the conformation.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#929004 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they want to add a free pass to all those applying from countries that are suffering from "global warming."
These loony left wingers crack me up (global warming should be much worse by now)

"“This study suggests that the cause of the stagnation in global warming in the mid 20th century was the atmospheric nuclear explosions detonated between 1945 and 1980. The estimated GST drop due to fine dust from the actual atmospheric nuclear explosions based on the published simulation results by other researchers (a single column model and Atmosphere-Ocean General Circulation Model) has served to explain the stagnation in global warming."

And Obama wants to reduce the number of nukes we have. He is sitting on the solution to global warming. Detonate some nukes in the atmosphere!!
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#929005 Jun 21, 2013
LNC Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
I think 9/11 was Not George Bush fault, in retrospect signs were there but mistakes were made.
Bush was no a racist and did get prescription drug for Medicare.
I am not against all republican all the time.
It would seems that you find nothing positive about President Obama and Democrats.
Are you serious? Bush had to do something for prescription drugs, the cost was out of control. No one but the well off could afford to pay that much for their meds.

As for 9/11, please, the man was business partners with the same known terrorist that happened to successfully pull off the most un sophisticated, highly predictable terrorist attack on American soil. I say predictable because, everyone in the loop saw it coming. Bush was warned by Clinton's sect of defense, told about the suspicious movements of the eventual hijackers by the FBI & CIA & he ordered both agencies to stand down. On the day of 9/11 Bush sr & the bin laden family were together & Bush Jr eventually flew them out of the country when no one else in the country was able to fly. He was caught lying about seeing building 1 falling when he was in that elementary school. Too stupid to know there was only 1 video of the plane hitting building 1& it wasn't recovered & aired until 12 hours later. There was no live feeds of building 1.

Toy don't believe he's a racist? All you have to do us look at hurricane Katrina to prove that theory wrong. Everything surrounding it reeks of racism!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929006 Jun 21, 2013
LNC Llin wrote:
Republicans seems to have problems with immigration reform...
Republicans have problems with "immigration reform" that does nothing to stop illegal immigration.
Patriot

Brighton, CO

#929007 Jun 21, 2013
WARNING!!!

USDA Organic Infant Formula Contains Pesticide Labeled as a “Nutrient”

http://www.infowars.com/usda-organic-infant-f...

- AND -

The USDA’s Organic Deception

http://www.infowars.com/the-usdas-organic-dec...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#929008 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, did you ignore all the "miss me yet" billboards?
'miss me'?

i miss all of the stuff like....using the IRS to target political enemies.....using the NSA to spy on Americans.....running guns to Mexico....embassy attacks....doubling up the food stamp dole....and so forth.

oh wait. i guess i don't miss them at all. thank you Barack. and a belated thanks to G.W. for starting it all.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#929009 Jun 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with all immigration too. deport all those here illegally & their offspring.
Lets make it retroactive.
Good Bye Fetch.
Works for me. Call your congressman. Oh wait...maybe you'd better write your congressman.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929011 Jun 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you serious? Bush had to do something for prescription drugs, the cost was out of control. No one but the well off could afford to pay that much for their meds.
As for 9/11, please, the man was business partners with the same known terrorist that happened to successfully pull off the most un sophisticated, highly predictable terrorist attack on American soil. I say predictable because, everyone in the loop saw it coming. Bush was warned by Clinton's sect of defense, told about the suspicious movements of the eventual hijackers by the FBI & CIA & he ordered both agencies to stand down. On the day of 9/11 Bush sr & the bin laden family were together & Bush Jr eventually flew them out of the country when no one else in the country was able to fly. He was caught lying about seeing building 1 falling when he was in that elementary school. Too stupid to know there was only 1 video of the plane hitting building 1& it wasn't recovered & aired until 12 hours later. There was no live feeds of building 1.
Toy don't believe he's a racist? All you have to do us look at hurricane Katrina to prove that theory wrong. Everything surrounding it reeks of racism!
Crazy NJ is back.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#929012 Jun 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, handing provate insurers 30 million new clients is going to kill them.
Handing Hospitals & Doctors 30 million PAYING customers is a disaster.
Jane is dumber than the idiot who wrote the copy she stole.
and here's where you fail...

Who's paying the Hospitals? The insurance companies. Do the insurance companies charge their members what it costs for one person to visit the hospital? No. the depend on more healthy people to pay for the less sick people. Will healthy people make more trips to the hospital/doctor if it doesn't cost them anything? yes. There ain't enough money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min JOEL 71,275
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 22 min reality is a crutch 6
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 53 min reality is a crutch 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,369
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 68,915
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,306
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:46AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
ESPN 7:12 AM
Sources: Some Bears coaches fear firings