Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
853,101 - 853,120 of 1,079,006 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey byytch!

Do you believe the slop you post?

Your bushy boy was warned over and over about terrorists: he went on vacation!

Because of his terrible leadership: 3,000 killed on US soil, thousands more killed in dumb wars, TRILLIONS OWED, ECONOMY CRASHED, MILLIONS OF LOST JOBS, ETC.

keep your head in the toilet: anyone here knows you're a POS!
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly it. We were warned about the Boston bombers and yet nothing was done to secure them or question them.
Even after the fact, Holder made sure the FBI couldn't question the surviving bomber without a lawyer present.
Then there's the Fort Hood jihadist. If this administration can't identify the red flags this guy was waving in lieu of political correctness and would then call it workplace violence after the fact, what kind of reassurances do we have that spying on us has any merit or credibility?
It's not so much the data mining that bothers me. It's Obama describing conservatives against big government a possible "threat to democracy" and going after them while giving our real enemies every protection under the law.
We simply cannot trust this administration to keep us safe and protect its citizens' rights. This administration has to go.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> That is the most stereotypical lie. Falls in the category of a "white lie," a half truth! They my work cheaper but, they don't work harder. Not to say they don't work hard but, 1st of all, they're not physically built to work harder than blackman. Anybody that wants to work will do what the job requires so, when you say they work harder, do they do beon their job requirements? No, just like you don't! You don't work harder than a true blackman that wants to work. Black people worked in the fields also or don't you remember! You just blurt out dumshit without a second thought as to what you're say! Stereotyping the entire race from the exploited you see on the news channels. My fathers been working at the same glass factory since before I was born. Most of the plant has moved down South, all but 2 departments. Only 3 people on my dads job can run the machine gee runs, so when 1 of the other guys take vacation, he & the other alternate working doubles for a month, sometimes 2. You're a silver Spooner, pointing the finger at someone that started from the bottom & worked his way up to have everything you have & maybe more.
Didn't you say most republicans are racist? That's also stereotyping an entire group of people.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
If the government spys on eveyone, who's to say they didn't dig up dirt on someone like judge roberts and use that dirt to get him to do their bidding? Or won't do something similar in the future?
Is it me or did all you rightwingers just wake up? The government has been spying on it's people for last 100 years or more. Is it me?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Stick with Nascar, basketball is clearly too fast paced for you old timer. Buncha jackwagons driving around in a circle. Yeah yeah so they are at Sonoma on a road course this week, Homer knows, Homer a fan.
Flack pines away for the old days! He envisions the game from the he was playing in his highschool gym in 1965. Can't accept change.

Great game last night! Totally phenomenal!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama Incompetence on Display
all he's got is tabloid celebrity and dorm room musings read from the teleprompter (when it works).

Syria, China, Russia, terrorists in Boston,....

Yet the president of the United States thinks the issue that urgently requires his attention is reducing the nuclear arsenals of Russia and America.

Speaking in Germany to a crowd of 4,500 invited guests -- a small fraction of the 200,000 who gathered to adore him in 2008 -- the president reprised his stale "citizens of the world" platitude. He also returned to a theme he favored as a senator and presidential candidate: "We may no longer live in fear of global annihilation, but so long as nuclear weapons exist, we are not truly safe."

Accordingly, the President will seek "negotiated cuts" with Russia to reduce our nuclear arsenal by one-third from levels agreed to in 2010.

The president talks of moving beyond "Cold War postures," but by focusing on nuclear arsenals, he seems to be the one in a time warp. Is he longing to revisit or even rewrite the history of the Cold War? Does he wish he could have been in Reagan's place at Reykjavik? Obama would doubtless have cheerfully agreed to abandon the Strategic Defense Initiative, as Reagan declined to do. And what then? Would the world have been safer? What about the little detail that we won the Cold War? Perhaps he'd like to rewrite that, as well?

Obama invokes the goal of "ridding the world of nuclear weapons." Sorry, but this is sophomoric. YOU MIGHT AS WELL FAVOR OUTLAWING FIRE. He does, alas, have the power to weaken our nuclear deterrent. THAT'S WHAT WE GET FOR RE-ELECTING HIM DESPITE OVERHEARING HIS WHISPER to Dmitri Medvedev that he would have "MORE FLEXIBILITY" after the election. But the idea of setting a good example for the other nuclear powers is sheer childishness.

Will Pakistan, India or, God help us, North Korea, be moved by our example? Were they in 2010, THE LAST TIME OBAMA REDUCED OUR ARSENAL? This kind of thinking is unworthy of the leader of a great nation and frankly, a little frightening.

It's also worrying that Obama has proved such a terrible judge of character. Bad enough that he alienated Netanyahu and embraced Erdogan. He continues to portray the thuggish Vladimir Putin as a worthy partner.

In the space of the last year, Putin has signaled that he may withdraw Russia from the post-Cold War treaty governing conventional forces in Europe and from the 1987 IMF treaty. He has threatened that if the U.S. gives even 10 missile interceptors to our ally Poland, Russia will have to "get new targets in Europe."

For the 1ST time since the Cold War, Russia has resumed heavy bomber sorties.

Since achieving power, the former KGB colonel has poisoned British citizen Alexander Litvinenko, who died in London, and Ukrainian leader Victor Yushchenko, who was maimed but survived. At least 14 journalists who challenged Putin have been assassinated. One in suburban Maryland was shot in the groin. Business leaders have been exiled and jailed. Ukraine, Estonia and Georgia have been bullied. Press freedoms have been radically curtailed. Russia has agreed to build two new nuclear reactors in Iran.

Putin has shown contempt for the NAIVE OBAMA. Last month, Putin kept Secretary of State John Kerry waiting for 3 hours when Kerry visited to ask his cooperation on Syria. After the meeting, Russia announced that it was sending Assad the S-300 air defense missile system.

World leadership is not for beginners. It requires something beyond tabloid celebrity and dorm room musings.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> That is the most stereotypical lie. Falls in the category of a "white lie," a half truth! They my work cheaper but, they don't work harder. Not to say they don't work hard but, 1st of all, they're not physically built to work harder than blackman. Anybody that wants to work will do what the job requires so, when you say they work harder, do they do beon their job requirements? No, just like you don't! You don't work harder than a true blackman that wants to work. Black people worked in the fields also or don't you remember! You just blurt out dumshit without a second thought as to what you're say! Stereotyping the entire race from the exploited you see on the news channels. My fathers been working at the same glass factory since before I was born. Most of the plant has moved down South, all but 2 departments. Only 3 people on my dads job can run the machine gee runs, so when 1 of the other guys take vacation, he & the other alternate working doubles for a month, sometimes 2. You're a silver Spooner, pointing the finger at someone that started from the bottom & worked his way up to have everything you have & maybe more.
If there's just one good thing about this kind of forum is you learn a lot. I recently learned that blacks were turned away from even low skilled industrial jobs in the northern cities after the Great Migration to the north and west.

It was an "aha" moment for me because I realized that many blacks had just given up and why urban cities in the blue states are a haven of poverty which has become a vicious cycle. And they can't be blamed for that.

But it's also why many blacks from Chicago and New York are moving back to the south. The south now represents the rest of the nation in a two-party system without the Southern Democrat bloc, the integration of northeners and the combination has led to southerners moving toward the middle class.

The question you should be asking yourself as a black man is why the urban cities in the northern blue states run primarily by democratic leadership have not done more to provide the same opportunites to blacks as the red states?

And why aren't more blacks moving away from those poverty stricken urban areas to where opportunities still exist?

And why was Valerie Jarrett, Obama's top advisor, a notoroious slumlord in Chicago?

At least these are some questions you would think about anyway.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're OK with it if stricter loan standards result in minorities being denied financing in disproportionate numbers?
As long as they qualify, it's not a problem.

But it's the same thing as CRA.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
The Spreading Stain of Obama's Incompetence
An estimated 93,000 people have died in Syria's metastasizing civil war. Hundreds of thousands of that conflict's refugees strain resources and stability in neighboring countries.
Iran continues its steady march toward nuclear weapons development.
North Korea menaces its neighbors and episodically threatens to launch nuclear missiles at Los Angeles.
Turkey, long lauded by Obama as a model for the region, is violently cracking down on peaceful demonstrators.
Slow growth and high unemployment hobble the world's most advanced economies as growing bureaucracy and crippling debt take their toll.
Islamist movements are making gains in Mali, Indonesia, Pakistan and Iraq after gaining power in Egypt and Tunisia.
The Taliban is boldly flying the flag of the "Islamic Emirates of Afghanistan" (the name of the country when they controlled it before 9/11) from their new offices in Doha.
China is aggressively expanding its navy, engaging in barely concealed cyber espionage on American businesses and government and manufacturing territorial disputes with neighbors in the South China Sea.
Russia is sliding steeply into tyranny, and Islamic terrorists have recently scored two victories -- one on the streets of Boston and one in London.
and what is Obama's main focus besides fundraising for Dems and expensive vacations and golf????
LOL, stupid Jane wants the USA to be the babysitter of the world and longs for more military involvement in every corner of this world. BTW, our ally, Saudi Arabia is backing the rebels, along with the other moderate Arab nations. The Russians, Iran and China backing the regime. And you, dummy, think we should get involved? How?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like allowing government employee unions to finance the campaigns of the officials who then negotiate contracts with them?
And yet, you know what government unions you're up against.

Citizens United not only opened that door, but forced indirect contributions to be secret.... by law.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. These rightwingers on here just can't comprehend that there is a far left segment of the population that will always be against everything. Any president has to lead from the center to survive, it's not a dictatorship.
The far left is the base of the democrat party. The only reason your far left president is surviving is because he is black. We can't afford to build cities if he is impeached and kicked out of office.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack yearns for the days of the two handed set shot.
Everett Flatch:[Shooter is coaching the team at a critical moment after Coach Dale was ejected] You think #22's gonna take their last shot, Dad?

Wilbur 'Shooter' Flatch: Yeah, probably... they been pickin' low all night. Rade, let yourself get taken out! Uh, Buddy, drop down and take his place! Close that lane!

Wilbur 'Shooter' Flatch:[after Buddy Walker steals the ball] Time! Time!

Wilbur 'Shooter' Flatch: Alright, boys, this is the last shot we got! We're gonna run the picket fence at 'em! Jimmy, you're solo right! Everett, Merle should be open on the other side of that fence! Now, boys, don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Is it me or did all you rightwingers just wake up? The government has been spying on it's people for last 100 years or more. Is it me?
LOL! It's not you, they're collectively stupid, non of them read a paper or paid attention to anything until the black guy became President!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Senators gained on Thursday what they clearly see as a crucial new ally in their quest to pass an immigration measure: Bill O'Reilly.

The Fox News host announced that, after the completion of a new Senate deal on border security, he was in favor of the bill's passage.

"It is time for the USA to pass immigration reform," he said. "For years I’ve called for a more secure southern border, you know that. And now it looks like the secure border is in reach. At least somewhat. So I hope this bill does become law."

O'Reilly and Fox News have been the subject of an intense, personal lobbying campaign by members of the so-called "Gang of Eight" who are working on the immigration bill and feel that the network's support is crucial if the GOP wants its base to accept the measure . The New Yorker's Ryan Lizza recently wrote that senators Marco Rubio, John McCain and others have talked privately to O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and Neil Cavuto to get them on side.

On Thursday, O'Reilly said that he had spoken to Rubio earlier in the day.

"Senator Rubio told me on the phone today that it would be at least 13 years—13—before people in the country illegally right now could gain full legal working status, and even longer to achieve citizenship," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/21/bill...
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There is no proof of your first statement.
Nidal Hassan was an American citizen, he was being surveilled under the Bush administration.
You seem to have no concept of how things work. The rest of your post is the usual gobbledegook.
The Russians warned us about the Tsarnaev brothers, but this information was not taken seriously by the FBI. This, according to Valentina Matvienko, the speaker of Russia's senate.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/04/23/b...

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metro/russian-...

So do you, too, think the Fort Hood massacre was workplace violence? And that jihadist has the right to represent himself in a court of law and question those he didn't kill?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Is it me or did all you rightwingers just wake up? The government has been spying on it's people for last 100 years or more. Is it me?
It's you

"Harry: "Well the president, though, said, yesterday:'We're not listening to phone calls. We're just looking for patterns."

Joe Biden: "Harry, I don't have to listen to your phone calls to know what you're doing. If I know every single phone call you made, I'm able to determine every single person you talked to. I can get a pattern about your life that is very, very intrusive.""

----------

From aclu.org

"As Ben and Jay explained in their op-ed: "If a politician were revealed to have repeatedly called a phone sex hotline after 2:00 a.m., no one would need to know what was said on the call before drawing conclusions.""

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
If the government spys on eveyone, who's to say they didn't dig up dirt on someone like judge roberts and use that dirt to get him to do their bidding? Or won't do something similar in the future?
Interesting--Gov Blagojevich a democrat in Illinois would not do the bidding for the far left in Chicago--he is in jail for 14 more years-he took no money-but nonetheless he was sentenced because of 'attempted to sell' Barack Hussein O'bama's senate seat--and then you have several democrats in Chicago who were part of the far left who received small or no jail time. I think you are on to something here.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are against Obama sending weapons to the rebels?
Before you make an idiot out of yourself go read a news article on this topic as you are sounding like frontporch here. Completely misinformed.
Hint: Russia and Iran are opposing what Obama is doing.
... and you support Russia and Iran.

That much is clear.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

ok wingnuts, it's official.

Bush-era whistle-blower: Obama was NSA wiretap victim in 2004

Former National Security Agency analyst Russ Tice, a Bush-era whistle-blower, recently made startling claims that the federal government’s wiretap endeavors targeted high-ranking government officials, including military officials, lawmakers and diplomats.

One of those target wound up being elected president. In appearance on “The Boiling Frogs Show” on Wednesday, Tice made the astonishing claim that the NSA had ordered wiretaps on phones connected to then-Democratic Senate hopeful Barack Obama in 2004, weeks prior to his breakout speech at the 2004 Democratic Convention in Boston.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/20/bush-era-wh...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I am trying to get you to inform me. Here's your chance...the question was 'doesn't FOX run 24 hours a day?' if you are so informed please inform me.
That's never worked son.

You don't listen if you don't like the answer.

So why are you lying?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! It's not you, they're collectively stupid, non of them read a paper or paid attention to anything until the black guy became President!!!
Your hero's sidekick said it was very, very intrusive before the 1/2 white guy became president.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min voice of peace 67,895
Keep a word drop 6 words! 36 min Anonymous42 6
Detroit man shoots black women in his front yar... 39 min Skyler 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 56 min NITiN 7
Saving Catholic Schools 1 hr larry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,366
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guy 174,508
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••