Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396552 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#929203 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Media That Bashed Bush Ignores Their Own Complicity In Obama’s Crimes"
Funny how that goes both ways.
not so funny if you're a FOX talking head.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#929204 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could try black by injection since you're half gay (denial doesn't work here). Doh!
(you're talking too much about the gay thing. people will start to wonder.)

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#929205 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you think we are bowls, throw in a yellow triangle. Doh! Your theory just got shot to sht. Dumbass.
You people are sofa king stupid.

I present a clear example how there can be more than two halves in a population. and you are so GD stupid you don't get it.

If I put 25 black men, 25 white men,25 black women and25 white women in an empty room, then half the people in the room are black, half are white half are men and half are women.

This is because there are different, independent attributes.

When your hero Whatever had a fit about someone supposedly beng half black, half alien & half gay, these are independent attributes & so it is indeed possible (assuming someone can be considered half gay).
Prezdint Obluegums

United States

#929206 Jun 21, 2013
Hold on, Iz commin
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#929207 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I meant ewe. Stupid sheep.:-)
ouch!

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#929209 Jun 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
While creating 30 million new uninsured.
30 million uninsured RESIDENTS.

This would include illegals, legal aliens, etc.

Are you b*tching that we did not include illegal aliens in Obamacare?
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#929210 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit being so mean, you big jerk! I was just axin!!
And just to correct you, I spell "name" backwards; my namE is Eman!
<if you put it in a mirror, it is actually pretty cool>
Could be the fact I was always cool &, you being in the lifetime nerd club is the reason we have 2 different definitions of cool. Let me stop, it's part of your inferiority complex. You look at like with shades on!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#929211 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, sonic CAN be half more than twice. He's proven it on these very pages. Obviously, dumbass dave doesn't read his posts.
Sonic, how do you feel about being ignored by dumbass dave?
not sure how i feel, but i wish you guys would cool the objectification. a modicum of respect would be nice. do i talk about you like you're not there? carol maybe, but not you.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#929215 Jun 21, 2013
Progressive hero wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid racist. This is just as much their so called stolen so called country as it is yours. There is no legal southern border. Got it? Now get that through your country bumpkin ass head
How did you cross the border?
By donkey or did you swim?

Now that's racism....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929216 Jun 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
30 million uninsured RESIDENTS.
This would include illegals, legal aliens, etc.
Are you b*tching that we did not include illegal aliens in Obamacare?
Illegal aliens will be included, sooner rather than later.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#929217 Jun 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not so funny if you're a FOX talking head.
What if you have a fox bobble head? Funny? Homer?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#929218 Jun 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
(you're talking too much about the gay thing. people will start to wonder.)
That's what I like about you, always looking out for the other guy. You're 1/2 good Samaritan.
Patriot

Loveland, CO

#929220 Jun 21, 2013
Ancient Pillar Linked to King David Being Kept a Secret?

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/06/20/fin...
Homer

Mahanoy City, PA

#929221 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF, homer! We haven't gotten along this good in months and you give "best post of the day" to a frenchman!
fck you!
This is the second best post of the day.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#929222 Jun 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are sofa king stupid.
I present a clear example how there can be more than two halves in a population. and you are so GD stupid you don't get it.
If I put 25 black men, 25 white men,25 black women and25 white women in an empty room, then half the people in the room are black, half are white half are men and half are women.
This is because there are different, independent attributes.
When your hero Whatever had a fit about someone supposedly beng half black, half alien & half gay, these are independent attributes & so it is indeed possible (assuming someone can be considered half gay).
I'm not buying your furniture, no matter how much you beg.

One cannot be a half gay, black alien. Get over it.

<except for sonic, he can be whatever he wants>

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#929224 Jun 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Could be the fact I was always cool &, you being in the lifetime nerd club is the reason we have 2 different definitions of cool. Let me stop, it's part of your inferiority complex. You look at like with shades on!
Geeks get the girls, bitch!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#929225 Jun 21, 2013
Finally,

Someone is standing up to Muslims...

Now Rub your Buddah...

http://www.althouse.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#929226 Jun 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> We never 'stayed on budget' during the suppy-sider Administrations of Reagan and Bush43 and both times it ended in financial disaster , S&L and recessions under Reagan and the bigger Lehman bros. collapse and Wall Street crisis and recession at end of Bush43 's second term. Can't republicans let go of Reagan's nipple and just admit supply-siders SUCK!:-D
Andrew Cuomo, the youngest Housing and Urban Development secretary in history, made a series of decisions between 1997 and 2001 that gave birth to the country’s current crisis. He took actions that — in combination with many other factors — helped plunge Fannie and Freddie into the subprime markets without putting in place the means to monitor their increasingly risky investments. He turned the Federal Housing Administration mortgage program into a sweetheart lender with sky-high loan ceilings and no money down, and he legalized what a federal judge has branded ‘kickbacks’ to brokers that have fueled the sale of overpriced and unsupportable loans. Three to four millions faced foreclosure, and Clinton's Cuomo is one of the reasons why. You forgot about Clinton-I wonder why democrats always forget about Clinton.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#929227 Jun 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure how i feel, but i wish you guys would cool the objectification. a modicum of respect would be nice. do i talk about you like you're not there? carol maybe, but not you.
Will you be quiet, we're having a conversation here.
Homer

Mahanoy City, PA

#929228 Jun 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've noticed that. Just like when people retire if they have nothing to fill the void they don't last long either.
Homer would like to think in some small way I am helping to keep you alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Weston from 12Tribe Films. 9 min STARfukinGOODSTUFF 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min CrunchyBacon 102,571
Chicago has the Worst Women 24 min Jerry K 16
News 10 shootings a day: Complex causes of Chicago's... 28 min Hmmm 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Injudgement 60,184
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Hill4me 217,130
last post wins! (Dec '10) 52 min Retired SOF 2,160

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages