Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
852,901 - 852,920 of 1,082,608 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Wall Street loved all the free money Government offered them, but now they'll just have to learn to be more responsible with their money or fail. Isn't that Wall Street's own first law of extreme social Darwinian capitalism ,adapt or die?:-D
Right. In the end the stock market will have to adjust to the real economy and it is not going to pretty -300 pt drop today on the suggestion that the FEDs will trim their 85 billion bond buy a month.

The FEDs did this without an exit strategy. So the bubble will burst again.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>"In 1981, the supply-siders commandeered the Reagan Presidency and employed their Voodoo economics, as Bush senior had called it in 1980. He was saying that tax cuts would not increase government revenues. As you can see on the graph above (get it on your smartphone app info), the Voodoo failed just as Bush predicted, and the supply-siders turned a 32-year winning streak into a debt disaster that continues to this day. For 20 years, under Reagan and the Bushes, the national debt increased compared to GDP every single year. In most other years it decreased. Twenty years in a row can't be just an accident, but to understand you need to learn the voodoo strategy.(Why graph Debt / GDP ?)
What's causing today's huge deficits? Deficit basics. Top 4 deficit causes.
Bush senior fought against supply-side debt, so the Republicans didn't support him and he lost to Clinton, who put an end to supply-side economics. G. W. Bush brought it back full strength, with V.P. Cheney saying "Reagan proved deficits don't matter." Currently supply-siders are in full control of the Republican party.
What about Obama? Notice how the debt accelerated during Bush's last two budget years. Obama's debt is a continuation of that trend and neither Bush nor Obama are directly responsible for that acceleration. It happened because of the recession. Bush set the all-time record by increasing the debt by $1.1 trillion in 100 days between July 30 and Nov 9, 2008óbut that had little to do with his choices. "
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
Sorry. I was playing catch-up and didn't see your post until after I posted my link. However, it can't hurt to post FACTS more than once. They are not very smart.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Russ Tice, Bush-Era Whistleblower, Claims NSA Ordered Wiretap Of Barack Obama In 2004
"Here's the big one ... this was in summer of 2004, one of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch of numbers associated with a 40-something-year-old wannabe senator for Illinois," he said. "You wouldn't happen to know where that guy lives right now would you? It's a big white house in Washington, D.C. That's who they went after, and that's the president of the United States now."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/20/russ...
now watch the wingnuts try to justify that one.
but tell them someone tapped the phone of a FOX reporter and see how they act.
wouldn't he be a leaker, not a whistle blower, and shouldn't O'bama want to drone the guy? wouldn't he be considered the same as Snowden? Who else does this guy claim was tapped? I want to know.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is smart in a slimy way, but incapable of running the government.
Foxes are smart. Even the ones with their head stuck in a jar.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/17/fox-...

The Magic Negro has his head stuck up something else beside a jar.

Let's just call him an anal spelunker.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

IRS SPIKES THE BALL wrote:
IRS EMPLOYEES get HUGE BONUSES for TARGETING the TEA PARTY!
IRS SPIKES this POLITICAL FOOTBALL in our "ENDZONE" in 2013!
IRS EMPLOYEES get a 70-MILLION DOLLAR BONUS from the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION for doing such a GOOD JOB of TARGETING TEA PARTY, RELIGIOUS and PATRIOTS GROUPS that PRESIDENT OBAMA, ERIC HOLDER and MORRIS DEES OPPOSED!
FACT, Mr. MORRIS DEES actually LISTED many of those RELIGIOUS, TEA PARTY and PATROIT GROUPS on his SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTERS "HATE MAP"!
FACT: Some IRS EMPLOYEES have even been given PROMOTIONS and significant increases in SALARY!
FACT: PRESIDENT OBAMA has MISLEAD U.S., MISTREATED U.S. and VIOLATED the our CIVIL RIGHTS for the past 4.4 years. Additionally he has corrupted FEDERAL AGENCIES like the IRS, the STATE DEPARTMENT, ULTRA LIBERAL MEMBERS of CONGRESS, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the EPA, the USJD, the DHS and the USDE.
FACT: PRESIDENT OBAMA has INCREASED the SIZE and SCOPE of our FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TRIFOLD SPENDING our HARD-EARNED TAX DOLLARS like a DRUNKIN SAILOR in a WHORE HOUSE!
FACT: PRESIDENT OBAMA and his CZARS need to GEAUX and they need to GEAUX QUICKLY before they DESTROY our CONSTITUTION, our CIVIL RIGHTS and our very NATION!
FACT: No MAN is ABOVE the LAW and NO ONE SHOULD EVER BE ALLOWED TO POSSESS THE KIND OF POWER OVER U.S. THAT PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS AZZ/U/ME/D!
FACT: By abusing his AZZ/U/ME/D POWERS of OFFICE, PRESIDENT OBAMA has made an AZZ out of "U" and "ME" as he has attempted to DESTROY our CONSTITUTIONAL and CIVIL RIGHTS! RIGHTS that MILLIONS of our FATHERS and FORE-FATHER gave their LIVES, LIMBS and LIBERTIES to PRESERVE and PROTECT! It is in their HONOR that I as a Very PROUD U.S. CITIZEN SPEAK OUT AGAINST the TYRRANY of the OBAMANATION of AMERICA!
FACT: PRESIDENT OBAMA is DEFINITELY a FLIGHT RISK and his TRAVELS using AIRFORCE ONE should be RESTRICTED to DOMESTIC areas of the continental UNITED STATES!
... and that's a WRAP!
fatuous1 is MARK TRAINA a LILY WHITE CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST from Southeast LOUISIANA whose RUNNING for GOVERNOR of the GREAT STATE of LOUISIANA in 2015!
FACT: I will be the next GOVERNOR of the GREAT STATE of LOUISIANA, unless the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION DRONES ME!
"PRESIDENT OBAMA PROMISED U.S. EVERYTHING, BUT HAS ONLY DELIVERS U.S TYRANNY AND EVIL!" (TRAINAISM, 2013)
The I.R.S. did a hellu'va' great job under tough circumstances. Keep up the tempo, T-MEN!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>wouldn't he be a leaker, not a whistle blower, and shouldn't O'bama want to drone the guy? wouldn't he be considered the same as Snowden? Who else does this guy claim was tapped? I want to know.
who else?

Russ Tice, a former intelligence analyst who in 2005 blew the whistle on what he alleged was massive unconstitutional domestic spying across multiple agencies, claimed Wednesday that the NSA had ordered wiretaps on phones connected to then-Senate candidate Barack Obama in 2004.

...After going public with his allegations in 2005, Tice later admitted that he had been a key source in a bombshell New York Times report that blew the lid off the Bush administration's use of warrantless wiretapping of international communications in the U.S. The article forced Bush to admit that the practice was indeed used on a small number of Americans, but Tice maintained that the NSA practice was likely being used the gather records for millions of Americans. The NSA denied Tice's allegations.

if it'll help jog your memory, that's back when you wingnuts were all for a CIA rendition of anyone who might threaten 'national security'.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying through your missing teeth, Dood, and, therefore, your post has no relevance.
The Joe Biden comment was made back in 2007 - at least.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kellmeyer...
And I'm not going to chase all over Hell to find the Reid comment date because your credibility is shot to hell, loudmouth.
Liberals make it up as they go. Whatever works at the moment. Morals, ethics, policies, history....just make it up!
Your Faux paus is no better than the long list of Magic Negro lies. He's your mentor, eh?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.....
Well, I stand corrected on the dates of the comments. My mistake. However, the bottom line is the FACT that neither comment had anything to do with OBAMA playing the race card as Galt asserted. In fact, both Biden and Reid had to apologize to Obama for their remarks. Got that??? THEY APOLOGIZED FOR THEIR INAPROPRIATE REMARKS. OBAMA was not playing the "race card".
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

I forgot this video until it was mentioned in one of the comments

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying through your missing teeth, Dood, and, therefore, your post has no relevance.
The Joe Biden comment was made back in 2007 - at least.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kellmeyer...
And I'm not going to chase all over Hell to find the Reid comment date because your credibility is shot to hell, loudmouth.
Liberals make it up as they go. Whatever works at the moment. Morals, ethics, policies, history....just make it up!
Your Faux paus is no better than the long list of Magic Negro lies. He's your mentor, eh?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.....
Reid said it during the primary run. a "light-skinned" African American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one," as he said. Reid was convinced, in fact, that Obama's race would help him more than hurt him in a bid for the Democratic nomination.
*That old broad lies all the time-but what is one to expect from a femi-nazi from the 60's in California.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
who else?
Russ Tice, a former intelligence analyst who in 2005 blew the whistle on what he alleged was massive unconstitutional domestic spying across multiple agencies, claimed Wednesday that the NSA had ordered wiretaps on phones connected to then-Senate candidate Barack Obama in 2004.
...After going public with his allegations in 2005, Tice later admitted that he had been a key source in a bombshell New York Times report that blew the lid off the Bush administration's use of warrantless wiretapping of international communications in the U.S. The article forced Bush to admit that the practice was indeed used on a small number of Americans, but Tice maintained that the NSA practice was likely being used the gather records for millions of Americans. The NSA denied Tice's allegations.
if it'll help jog your memory, that's back when you wingnuts were all for a CIA rendition of anyone who might threaten 'national security'.
That's right I said who else was tapped--certainly not some lowly black guy was the only one. And really if you look at O'bama now-he definitely was/is a threat to national security. So who else? O'bama/Moslem after 9/11 I can understand why the country should have looked at him. He was tied to every moslem extremist in Chicago.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. I was playing catch-up and didn't see your post until after I posted my link. However, it can't hurt to post FACTS more than once. They are not very smart.
Is that the only link you libs can find to promote-- two liberals, one obscure link. Who would have thunk?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Germany has not been thrilled with him for a few years now.
I forget this video until it was mentioned in one of the comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Obama is lazy and keeps using with the same phases with head of states. Really don't know why he chose a boxing one.
He is lazy and frankly I think he is dumb as in ignorant. There is a reason no one remembers him in school. Two possibly.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You are not an economist so I don't expect you to understand much about market fluctuations. There was the sell-off immediately upon hearing the good news from Bernanke of an improving U S economy, housing market remarkable recovery notwithstanding--the only thing 'inevitable' was that there would be so many short-term takers grabbing for the short term fruit . The wise money investors will be putting even more of their own money up front now that over-confidence is at all-time highs again. Here's Maria Bartiromo's take on the 'market dive'. "Maria's Observation: Good Economy, Bad Market" :
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/cnbc/52267804/#5...
Everyone is just crossing their fingers. That's all they can do.
Guess it's better to remain optimistic.

Whether it turns out to be a good thing in the long run or the Feds just delayed the inevitable has yet to be seen.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Top children's vitamin brand chock-full of GMOs, aspartame and other Deadly ingredients

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/040872_Flinstones_...
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Call me naive, but I don't understand how the entire civilized world is unable to collectively stop the atrocities in Syria.

And why they were unable to do the same in Rwanda and Darfur.

Isn't there enough military power collectively to put a quick and swift end to this kind of suffering?

What exactly is the purpose of the UN besides wringing their hands?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's documented facts, missy.
No son. That's your opinion.

You know, just like your claim that the t-p rallies were 'nice.'
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof??? Not one shred of evidence has linked Obama to ANY of your fantasy scandals. You can't impeach someone for being smarter than you.
They simply move from one fantasy to another, never bothering to clean up the mess they leave behind.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because a criminal is smart enough to carefully cover his trail does not mean that he isn't a criminal.
you know? that's what's happening with these tax evaders with offshore accounts.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is just crossing their fingers. That's all they can do.
Guess it's better to remain optimistic.
Whether it turns out to be a good thing in the long run or the Feds just delayed the inevitable has yet to be seen.
It appears Bernanke is going to be fired-I see January as I stated at the end of last year. I see economists saying it is a global blood bath. They are shocked that this is happening now. All markers were in place into 2015. It is not wise that this is happening now with China slowing down the entire globe is watching and selling. Blood bath brought to us by the O'bama administration. Generally speaking, you donít see Fed policy shift this quickly. Usually, policy changes happen slowly -- hinted about at first, then executed in small steps. Bernanke started hinting last month that he might start tapering. Then yesterday, he said it could very well be over by mid-2014! Thatís not a taper, thatís a sudden STOP!Usually, policy changes happen slowly -- hinted about at first, then executed in small steps. Bernankeís comments came out of left field. I saw this coming over a month ago. We then got out of the gold business. Wheew close one.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
I find it interesting that both the prosecution and the defense in the Martin/Zimmerman trial opted for an all female jury. Guess both sides decided they needed jurors who might be swayed by emotion.
I don't ever recall one in modern times.

Then again, I don't ever recall a jury as small as theirs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min SamBee 68,426
10 ďActive Militia TeamsĒ Securing The US-Mexic... 22 min Good luck 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,991
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 29 min Kurt Nimmo video 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min CDC 48,961
Abby 7-29 49 min Sublime1 10
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,703
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••