"flack"<quoted text> Rubbin' is racin'. Always has been. Don't like it. Don't watch it. Walking is a violation. Double dribble is a violation. Touching an opponent is a violation. Enforce the rules or change them. Until then the NBA will be a joke sport.
Do not question "real dumb"!!! Basketball is like every thing else he knows all, he loves the way basketball at the professional level has deteriorated. His rules;
- A ball is thrown to a player he slaps it down, regains control, and then dribbles again. That is double dribble, but not in the NBA
- Pick up your pivot foot, take another step or two and then put the ball on the floor, that is traveling, but not in the NBA
- Get bumped, flop, get a call on the other team, you did your job
- The man you are guarding gets a step on you, either grab him or give him a hip or a knee to slow him down that is basketball in "real dumb's" world
- Make a slam dunk over an opponent you slammed into, then pull your jersey out of your shorts and pound your chest demean your opponent, the NBA mantra.