Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
852,481 - 852,500 of 1,100,268 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928187 Jun 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Resorting to name calling just proves you have nothing. Hillary and Obama did not tear the Democratic party apart. Their core values were the same.
Obama beat Hillary by playing the race card.

Will do it again in 2016.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#928188 Jun 20, 2013
Happy birthday West Virginia!!!!!!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#928189 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for posting this. It has always bothered me that the truth about that damn war is never told. One of the reasons I decided not to become a democrat like the rest of my family. Unfortunately the libtards on here won't believe you and call you a liar. But it is the truth.
Thank you for reading.
It took a long time to come up with the truth. There is a concerted effort to hide the actual history of that period.
I'm like you. I can be a lot of things other than Republican. But, there is no possible way I could ever be a Democrat.
LNC Llin

United States

#928190 Jun 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. The eight day trip will make stops in Senegal, Tanzania, and South Africa reinforcing U.S. commitment to forging strong relationships with emerging democracies in the region.
Clinton and Bush took trips to Africa as well, but Obama's trip is the most costly.
The expenses listed on the document include:
~Hundreds of U.S. Secret Service agents dispatched to secure facilities in Senegal, South Africa and Tanzania.
~A Navy aircraft carrier or amphibious ship with a fully staffed medical trauma center stationed offshore in case of an emergency.
~Military cargo planes will airlift in 56 support vehicles including 14 limousines and three trucks loaded with sheets of bulletproof glass to cover the windows of the hotels where the first family will stay.
~Fighter jets will fly in shifts giving 24-hour coverage over the president's airspace so they can intervene quickly if an errant plane gets too close.
...Just sayin'. This doesn't seem a bit excessive to you?
fox in-----

...usual cost of President trip yarn.

liked your post that "all blacks were once republicans.."

good morning
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#928191 Jun 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Not gay, homphobe/bigot. That would be one of your buddies here (actually, more than one - 50%). How ironic!
You must feel right at home with your fellow phags here.
Baawwaaaahhhh!!!!
Struck a nerve huh Seymour Butts? You know, they say the truth hurts. Feeling tender in the bottom parts?
LNC Llin

United States

#928192 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The US was attacked by Islamic terrorists who were given protection by and allowed to train and prepare in Afghanistan.
This made Afghanistan a conspirator in the attack and deserving of retribution.
did you feel inclined to fight?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928193 Jun 20, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Galt knows less about politics than he does about lily or Hillary. Galt must seriously not understand that a 68 year old woman 2008 Presidential candidate with a long , highly successful government career on her job resume portfolio would register for a new 'Twitter' account if she wasn't thinking of running.
Hillary was a much stronger candidate in 2008, running against an unknown, and crashed and burned.

2016 will be no different. When Organizing For America gets behind its candidate, Hillary will slink away.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#928194 Jun 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> From the war criminal "George W Bush " himself, of course!
I missed something, he was a absentee ANG pilot...

How could he be envolved in strategic planning?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#928195 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you bothered to keep up you would know the subject was Ayers blowing people up. Not the use of the word terrorist.
Once again you prove how GD dumb you are that you can't keep up with a conversation.
"Whatever"
Keep in mind that "real dumb" is a supporter of the weathermens ideals. He approves of their bombing;
- 1970 - NYC police headquarters
- 1971 - Us Capital
- 1972 - The Pentagon
"real dumb" fails to understand that the weatherman were not a bit better than the Boston bombers. Both werefucking groups of lowlifes, he approves of both.
Peace
Peace
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#928196 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about Obama being bisexual?
If it were true, I wouldn't give 2 shits. Now how is it you know this about him when most Americans don't? You got some type of inside source? Or maybe the source is inside you!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#928197 Jun 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hail, Homer (and other literates) all full of grace and good humor...Today's June 20...is it today or tomorrow that the Teatards need to sacrifice the two brightest, blondest, boldest children to the high-fructose corn gods? I always get that confused although not as confused as they since none of the a fore mentioned reside in their proximity.
Wanna try English?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928198 Jun 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Resorting to name calling just proves you have nothing. Hillary and Obama did not tear the Democratic party apart. Their core values were the same.
Now, the Republican party is all over the board.
Rand Paul: "The GOP of old has grown stale and moss-covered." "The new GOP, the GOP that will win again, will need to embrace liberty in both the economic and personal sphere."
Marco Rubio: "We don't need a new idea."
Gov. Rick Perry: "The popular media narrative is that this country has shifted away from conservative ideals, as evidenced by the last two presidential elections. That's what they say." "That might be true if Republicans had actually nominated conservative candidates in 2008 and 2012."
Infighting pretty much sums up today's GOP.
Your posts indicated you are retarded, so that's what I called you.

I simply pointed out your hypocrisy.

Get over it, little boy/girl. Considering the damage you on the left are doing to the country, I don't think calling you a retard is unfair, or inaccurate.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928199 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
Happy birthday West Virginia!!!!!!!!!
I second that. It's a beautiful state with beautiful, nice people!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928200 Jun 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know the right thing if it bit you on the nose, miss.
And yet, you've been factually proven wrong.

And it wasn't really all that hard to do... except in your case, you let your politics get in the way.

It's your personal choice.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928201 Jun 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be talking about Obama, the most radical president in our lifetimes. Also the worst, most damaging president we've had.
lol! Riiiight. bushie boy just did SOOOO much good for America and Americans that he didn't even show up for McCain's nomination because he was .....'busy."
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928202 Jun 20, 2013
LNC Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
fox in-----
...usual cost of President trip yarn.
liked your post that "all blacks were once republicans.."
good morning
Put up. Show us the cost is not what the records are showing.

Enough with sitting on the sidelines snipping without anything to back it up!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928203 Jun 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Struck a nerve huh Seymour Butts? You know, they say the truth hurts. Feeling tender in the bottom parts?
Not gay, idiot. You are the moron hanging with the phags here, dork.

Baawwaahhh!!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#928204 Jun 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hail, Homer (and other literates) I always get that confused.
It simple really, a "maid" is a person. "Made" is produced or manufactured.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928205 Jun 20, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh I see you are sleeping again.
Just pull that burka up and go back to sleep.
lol! awwww.... poor sadow.

he was awaken from one of his daily naps to bark!

poor sadow. poor lapdoggie sadow!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928206 Jun 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Gramps, your senility is glaringly obvious this morning.
And as usual, you're showing no intelligence, but are happy to remain that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 min boundary painter 300
Amy 8-30 8 min boundary painter 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min J RULES 68,992
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Dick Topick 49,520
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 16 min boundary painter 7,750
Abby 8-30 18 min boundary painter 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Brian_G 46,325
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,400
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info