Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
852,481 - 852,500 of 1,098,984 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I think you don't necessarily teach the right thing son.
Gramps, your senility is glaringly obvious this morning.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

I can't wait until the Democrats run Hillary. It will be like watching Dr. Ruth running as president. She's probably already interviewing her own female interns.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> No, you just happen to be gay & I just happen to not like you. What a coincidence!
How do you feel about Obama being bisexual?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo! Hypocrite. Speaking of fractures, seems to me it got pretty nasty in 2008 when Hillary was running against Obama.
I suppose you forgot all about that now, didn't you, retard?
Resorting to name calling just proves you have nothing. Hillary and Obama did not tear the Democratic party apart. Their core values were the same.

Now, the Republican party is all over the board.

Rand Paul: "The GOP of old has grown stale and moss-covered." "The new GOP, the GOP that will win again, will need to embrace liberty in both the economic and personal sphere."

Marco Rubio: "We don't need a new idea."

Gov. Rick Perry: "The popular media narrative is that this country has shifted away from conservative ideals, as evidenced by the last two presidential elections. That's what they say." "That might be true if Republicans had actually nominated conservative candidates in 2008 and 2012."

Infighting pretty much sums up today's GOP.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, you decided to leave sockpuppet mode...
lily's kids run around barefooted so she can borrow their socks.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> No, you just happen to be gay & I just happen to not like you. What a coincidence!
Not gay, homphobe/bigot. That would be one of your buddies here (actually, more than one - 50%). How ironic!

You must feel right at home with your fellow phags here.

Baawwaaaahhhh!!!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton will not be the nominee, may not even run, so who else you got?
Galt knows less about politics than he does about lily or Hillary. Galt must seriously not understand that a 68 year old woman 2008 Presidential candidate with a long , highly successful government career on her job resume portfolio would register for a new 'Twitter' account if she wasn't thinking of running.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Look at Ron Paul. He had me agreeing with him on points until he stated short circuiting now and then.
And you just knew you didn't want him brain locked at the wrong time.
Exactly.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lily's kids run around barefooted so she can borrow their socks.
Then she sells their toys to get more vodka.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Because that's about the only way to communicate with right wing crazies like yourself son.
And even then, it's not juvenile enough to get through.
You need to come up and at least meet me half way on the intelligence scale. I'm doing my best to move to your level.
Nay, it is because you are, Gramps, now reliving your childhood.

Slip sliding away
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about Obama being bisexual?
NJ gets a tingling down his leg when he sees Obama on TV.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Connecticut gun maker moving to South Carolina, in wake of tighter state gun laws

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/19/co...

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!

More to follow. Democrats always over do everything. Ends up hurting more than helping.
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when Ricky used to put Lucy over his lap and spank her on some episodes? People thought that was funny back then. Weird, huh? She also used to have beg him for an allowance.
But the Bible in Ephesians tells husbands to love their wives as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her...and that husbands should love their wives as their own bodies because "he who loves his wife loves himself...for no one ever hated his own flesh but nourishes and cherishes it just as Christ does the church".
So apparently there are a few kooks who didn't read the Bible.
The Taliban marries off children to grown men who become their property and can be treated anyway they see fit - even beating them and killing them - and these women have absolutely no recourse.
Just tryng to put it into some perspective.
If you cared for the lot of the poor in America the Christian stuff you post might ring valid.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Resorting to name calling just proves you have nothing. Hillary and Obama did not tear the Democratic party apart. Their core values were the same.
Obama beat Hillary by playing the race card.

Will do it again in 2016.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Happy birthday West Virginia!!!!!!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for posting this. It has always bothered me that the truth about that damn war is never told. One of the reasons I decided not to become a democrat like the rest of my family. Unfortunately the libtards on here won't believe you and call you a liar. But it is the truth.
Thank you for reading.
It took a long time to come up with the truth. There is a concerted effort to hide the actual history of that period.
I'm like you. I can be a lot of things other than Republican. But, there is no possible way I could ever be a Democrat.
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. The eight day trip will make stops in Senegal, Tanzania, and South Africa reinforcing U.S. commitment to forging strong relationships with emerging democracies in the region.
Clinton and Bush took trips to Africa as well, but Obama's trip is the most costly.
The expenses listed on the document include:
~Hundreds of U.S. Secret Service agents dispatched to secure facilities in Senegal, South Africa and Tanzania.
~A Navy aircraft carrier or amphibious ship with a fully staffed medical trauma center stationed offshore in case of an emergency.
~Military cargo planes will airlift in 56 support vehicles including 14 limousines and three trucks loaded with sheets of bulletproof glass to cover the windows of the hotels where the first family will stay.
~Fighter jets will fly in shifts giving 24-hour coverage over the president's airspace so they can intervene quickly if an errant plane gets too close.
...Just sayin'. This doesn't seem a bit excessive to you?
fox in-----

...usual cost of President trip yarn.

liked your post that "all blacks were once republicans.."

good morning
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Not gay, homphobe/bigot. That would be one of your buddies here (actually, more than one - 50%). How ironic!
You must feel right at home with your fellow phags here.
Baawwaaaahhhh!!!!
Struck a nerve huh Seymour Butts? You know, they say the truth hurts. Feeling tender in the bottom parts?
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The US was attacked by Islamic terrorists who were given protection by and allowed to train and prepare in Afghanistan.
This made Afghanistan a conspirator in the attack and deserving of retribution.
did you feel inclined to fight?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Galt knows less about politics than he does about lily or Hillary. Galt must seriously not understand that a 68 year old woman 2008 Presidential candidate with a long , highly successful government career on her job resume portfolio would register for a new 'Twitter' account if she wasn't thinking of running.
Hillary was a much stronger candidate in 2008, running against an unknown, and crashed and burned.

2016 will be no different. When Organizing For America gets behind its candidate, Hillary will slink away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago