Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#928351 Jun 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama waltzes into a delicate peace and tells the country they got it all wrong. Listen to him!
Of course they are either laughing or scoffing at him.
The oversea medias is ripping Obama to shreds. The MSM is not reporting this. No surprise there.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#928352 Jun 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know dik pal.
I can rip that lying shtheads posts to pieces, frankly I have right here on this thread and he just continues along with his bullsht__well, it's not exactly his, but he brings it here.
I'll remember your stupid azz as "the poster who thanked DBWriter."
Prove it.
It's put up or shut up time.

How about you expose your knowledge of history and tell us, oh, say, the sequence of events that led to the United States being involved in Vietnam.
Here's your starting point:

The Japanese army is in Vietnam at the end of the war.
Give us the sequence of events that led to the United States being involved in Vietnam.

Got a problem with that, don't you, dumbass. You don't have a clue what happened. The only thing you know is the indoctrinated party line lies invented by the Democrats.

Or... you can give us the history of the United States becoming involved in Vietnam.

It's put up or shut up time, dupe.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928353 Jun 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know dik pal.
I can rip that lying shtheads posts to pieces, frankly I have right here on this thread and he just continues along with his bullsht__well, it's not exactly his, but he brings it here.
I'll remember your stupid azz as "the poster who thanked DBWriter."
Message board tough talk just doesn't have the effect that the poster expects.

Dave doing it makes him look like he has SQUAT and thinks he can bluff by using this pet names.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928354 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're a moran!!!
Correction:

With that post Dave became the moron prototype that all future morons will be compared to.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#928355 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You said I defended terrorist. I thought like the other right whiner dumbasses lying about Ayers, I thought you were talking about that.
So what terrorist have I defended? Or are you just being your typical self the jackass.
William Ayers.
The Muslim Brotherhood.
Saudi Wahhabists.
Al Qaeda in Syria.
Al Qaeda in Libya.
The Taliban.

... should I go on?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#928356 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The oversea medias is ripping Obama to shreds. The MSM is not reporting this. No surprise there.
Got a source? Would love to read it.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#928357 Jun 20, 2013
Run Hillary Run as soon as Cory Booker announces hes running for President all those White Guilt Liberals will switch their support behind Booker then the Chicago Thugs will kick in to high gear and attack her on Benghazi/ Sex Scandal and accuse Bill of being a Racist!! But Go For It Girl!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#928358 Jun 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
NBC - Stocks tumbled more than 2 percent on Thursday, with the Dow on track for the worst day of 2013, dropping over 300 points on a day when Asian and European markets also plunged.
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/stocks-tumble...
I don't think any of us are prepared for what could be the inevitable.
Maybe it was inevitable with or without Obama. But I have to think otherwise. Obamacare made what could have been a slight delay in 2008 the train skipping the track altogether.
Precious time to focus solely on the economy, the creation of jobs and providing incentives for hiring was lost to Obama and Democrats chasing their tails - time that can never be recovered.
What stocks did you lose money on?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928359 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The oversea medias is ripping Obama to shreds. The MSM is not reporting this. No surprise there.
What are they ripping Obama for?

Don't they like the image of a weak America?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#928360 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, being anti Vietnam war means you support Ho Chi Minh?
Wow, you're a GD idiot.
So you think we should be at war with China? No? Then you are a GD communist supporting POS.
I know about Bill Ayers because I bothered to learn the truth. And the truth is not found on spammed right whiner e-mails.
At least you didn't use the "anti-war" lie.
If you were against the proxy war in Vietnam, you were either ignorant or you supported Ho Chi Minh.
So, which was it?
Was William Ayers one of the ignorant dupes running around the country? Or, did William Ayers support the person who became statistically the worst mass murderer in the history of civilization?

Please say William Ayers is just an ignorant dupe....
LNC Llin

United States

#928361 Jun 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I care very much for the lot of the poor in America and all over the world.
I don't care for the waste, fraud and abuse in a system which encourages it.
Do you?
Republicans protect 7th vacation home for the rich over medical care for poor children.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928362 Jun 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you didn't use the "anti-war" lie.
If you were against the proxy war in Vietnam, you were either ignorant or you supported Ho Chi Minh.
So, which was it?
Was William Ayers one of the ignorant dupes running around the country? Or, did William Ayers support the person who became statistically the worst mass murderer in the history of civilization?
Please say William Ayers is just an ignorant dupe....
Many Americans initially supported the Vietnam War, but later turned against it when it became apparent that LBJ was playing politics with US soldiers' lives and had no desire for victory.

Others, like Ayers, were Communist supporters of Ho Chi Minh.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#928363 Jun 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Strom Thurmond raped and impregnated the family's black made the same year that Fitzgerald wrote "The Great Gatsby." (Maher) Of course, you'll be glad to know he was a democrat when he committed the crime; he didn't become a Republican until 1964. lol
You are a dumbass... LMFAO.. You leosnana an unconscious piece of shit, it's "maid" not "made" you blind idiot...

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#928364 Jun 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all Greek to me...ironically.

However, were not Obama an anti-capitalist, we might not be where we are.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#928365 Jun 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You still backing Obama's bailout of Wall Street and his pet welfare Bank queens lily?

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#928366 Jun 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a source? Would love to read it.
I heard it on the radio while taking the girls to the mall.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928367 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
Obama deserves to be ripped for his unmitigated arrogance.

But, no surprise the US MSM wants to protect Obama from the harsh reality of the consequences.

I frequently read foreign news sources. They have much more news than US sources.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#928368 Jun 20, 2013
LNC Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans protect 7th vacation home for the rich over medical care for poor children.
That's a ridiculous statement. There are more Democrats on Capital Hill among the top ten wealthiest than Republicans.

Wonder who among those wealthiest donated more of their own money to charity.
proud2bwhite

Columbus, OH

#928369 Jun 20, 2013
LNC Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
we wouldn't have poor children if iresponsible people who can't aford to care for children would stop reproducing.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#928370 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What are they ripping Obama for?
Don't they like the image of a weak America?
I'm not sure. I believe it is an assortment of things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 5 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 5 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 6 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 10 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]