Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928222 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And as usual, you're showing no intelligence, but are happy to remain that way.
Says, Gramps, whose posts shows NO intelligence ever and is strangely proud of it.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#928223 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
It appears the stock market is not liking the idea that old Ben is thinking about stopping the printing presses.
All your gold sinking even faster. No worries it'll never match the economic beating at the hands of Bush, your hero.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928224 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
It appears the stock market is not liking the idea that old Ben is thinking about stopping the printing presses.
Pretty much like pulling the plug on life support.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928225 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you people call history son?
wow.
Duh, that had nothing to do with history. Those moments of lack of clarity to keep sneaking up on you, Gramps.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928226 Jun 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
West Virginia is indeed a very beautiful state.
Indeed. I have quite a few years before I retire, but WV or anywhere near or south of that is where I will be going. Many people I speak to here in ConnectiKut want to leave and actually say they are committed to leaving.

The DemocRATS have absolutely ruined this state. It's beyond repair.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#928227 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
Happy birthday West Virginia!!!!!!!!!
Woooo Rah...let's all celebrate Virginia's punishment for losing the war and the rise of the flack family from the Confederacy's ashes...ain't that Amurika? http://youtu.be/pUIapa-U0bY
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928228 Jun 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Chicago, Kansas City, Las Vegas...settle down bitch boy.
OK, all the same low-class trash.

Problem is that many New Yorkers idolize these fools.

"The Sopranos" showed them for what they are.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928229 Jun 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Chicago, Kansas City, Las Vegas...settle down bitch boy.
Bethlehem, PA & surrounding redneck area - Ha! What a pit!

People in WV have a higher standard of living for Christ's sake!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#928230 Jun 20, 2013
We could have solved 2 problems with your solution

"Small Nuclear War Could Reverse Global Warming for Years

Regional war could spark "unprecedented climate change," experts predict."
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt would have preferred nuking Afghanistan as a warning to future terrorists and the governments that harbor them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928231 Jun 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>All your gold sinking even faster. No worries it'll never match the economic beating at the hands of Bush, your hero.
Never mix your political loyalties with your investment decisions.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#928232 Jun 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't mind living there by the bridge or in the mountains. I can't wait to leave this vulture pit of Democrats in ConnectiKut. Your state is headed in the right direction.
My farm is about 20 miles from the bridge near Summersville Dam.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928233 Jun 20, 2013
It looks like someone forgot to take their Prozac this morning:
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Woooo Rah...let's all celebrate Virginia's punishment for losing the war and the rise of the flack family from the Confederacy's ashes...ain't that Amurika? http://youtu.be/pUIapa-U0bY

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#928234 Jun 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>All your gold sinking even faster. No worries it'll never match the economic beating at the hands of Bush, your hero.
I don't buy rocks. Try again.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#928235 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much like pulling the plug on life support.
Sure is.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#928236 Jun 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna try English?
It is English, Hydra-Headed Rubber Czech, it's just that you illiterates haven't read anything but a fast food menu in forty years.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928237 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> My farm is about 20 miles from the bridge near Summersville Dam.
God's country. I'd take that over any place in ConnectiKut, anytime. Real people, not plastic liberals and cement/asphalt liberals love.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928238 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> My farm is about 20 miles from the bridge near Summersville Dam.
Good patriotic, down to earth song. Plastic, needy DemoKrats hate it.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928239 Jun 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The UnConstitutional state. Cheers.
There is no logical reason for the existence of New Jersey.

Just give it to New York and end the Joisey inferiority complex.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928240 Jun 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It is English, Hydra-Headed Rubber Czech, it's just that you illiterates haven't read anything but a fast food menu in forty years.
In any language, you are a Reichtard. There's a lot more to life than what a nerd like you seems to think is important.

I suppose you zeros do need something to prop yourself up with though. Pathetic!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#928241 Jun 20, 2013
TSM wrote:
Who’s going to break the News to Obama that… Twice As Many Turn Out at DC Tea Party Rally than See Obama in Berlin or will he find out about this through the Press?
I think the Catholics should--seems he has pissed them off in Ireland, and frankly if he feels that way over in Ireland--certainly the Catholics must know he really hates them over here: From the most divisive president in the history of Presidents: Obama claimed that Catholic education divides people and blocks peace, according to the Scottish Catholic Observer.

“If towns remain divided—if Catholics have their schools and buildings and Protestants have theirs, if we can’t see ourselves in one another and fear or resentment are allowed to harden—that too encourages division and discourages cooperation,” Obama said.

Everyone in the world is either hating on O'bama or laughing at him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Lawrence Wolf 50,788
Abby 10-30 24 min RACE 26
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,600
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 53 min RACE 98,568
Amy 10-31 1 hr RACE 3
Abby 10-31 1 hr loose cannon 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 68,686
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 179,685

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]