Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
852,321 - 852,340 of 1,079,647 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Thank you for republicans. Why should congress be able to opt out of programs they force in the public? Shit president nobama is letting unions opt out. He surely would not want to piss off his base.
Peace
KMA
Union got waivers that extended the time period before they have to comply.

There was never the option to for unions to "opt out"
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Numbers, rhetoric, and its the message of the speaker that brings them in...

"TWICE AS MANY Turn Out at DC Tea Party Rally Than Go See Obama in Berlin"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/06/twice...

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are a boy racist. You look up to a boy failing to do a man's job. You are stoopid.
Peace
KMA
Nice slur, racist f*ck.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Ayers did not run the WEathermen. The idea that you think there were these leaders passing out commands shows how ignorant you are on the subject. Each group acted independently.
Got it RealDave... independently... You democrats a A din of thieves...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
I contacted the CIA to report you as a dangerous subversive. They told me you were already in their radar. They have a bug under your bed, a camera in the tree behind your house and a tag on your truck. I tried to tell them that you weren't smart enough to be a real threat but they said its fun to f*ck with idiots.
The CIA folks love playing with you.

Did they let you play with their Mother Ship Radio, too?

I'll betcha yer wearing that Code Ring they gave you, too, right? Am I right? Huh?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Bush abandons Afghanistan to go to war in a country that had nothing to do with 9-11 or Bin Laden & you have the nerve to blame Obama.
If you want a Democracy,as you claim, then doesn't everyone vote??
The only hope for peace in Afghanistan is a government that is open for all. Otherwise you guarantee war.
You are the most irresponsible, dishonest poster here.

"Bush abandons Afghanistan "???

Dumb Dave, you are a Kool-Aid drinking moron.

Abandon = "To give up by leaving or ceasing to operate or inhabit"

OK flake, tell how Bush "abandoned" Afghanistan...

liar

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> DB, you should go see a doctor or something, seriously! I'm not being funny bro at all. Somethings wrong that has you playing these crazy scenarios in your head. Now you're saying Obama is setting up a future terrorist attack so he could remain in office. Everyday it's a different scenario deviously thought of by Obama with plans to takeover the world like "pinky & the brain." The man is the president of the USA. America is still America & always will be. It's hard to give your claims any credit when, you watched the conspiracy of Bush & binLaden unfold but, you deny any connection though it's clear as day. After watching that debacle displayed, I believe anything is possible but, what true connections do you really have? You're making up stuff in your head line a " paranoid schizophrenic." Where are you getting all this stuff from DB?
How can you type while wearing a Straight-Jacket, Dood?

Your nose must hurt by now.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The Girl Scouts is a non profit organization. If you dob't think there are salaries & payroll taxes involved in that organization then you are dumber than I thought.
Yes, we know Dumb Dave. You can't even spell the word "don't", yet everyone else is dumb.

Sure thing, DemoKrat.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are correct. It does in fact say "voluntarily inactive". Do you know why that is? The answer is simple. If mrs. nobama did not give up her license voluntarily it would have been court ordered. She committed a no no.
Peace
KMA
Prove it or STFU.

The answer is that to maintain your law license you need to follow through with yearly educational activities & maintain malpractice insurance.

But hey, you keep believing that April Fool's Day email sent out to dupe dumbasses like you.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Got it RealDave... independently... You democrats a A din of thieves...
It's the culture...
For his next trick, liar Dumb Dave will try and say Bill Ayers was from the Tea Party Movement.

With people like Dumb Dave around, you can understand why abortion was legalized.
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Obama, the Taliban, and lucky we have friends in the MSM...

"Taliban kills four American soldiers shortly after Obama hails their return to talks"

http://www.thepiratescove.us/2013/06/19/talib...

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Bring up a factcheck.org that disproves anything I have posted to you. That you are not a liberal loon? That you do not detest those who are successful? That you despise those idiots who bust their butts to provide for their families? Those who who support our police? Those who support our military? Those who want less government intrusion into their lives? Those who think president nobama is a disaster? Those who hate to see the deficit increasing at record rates?
Looking foreword to your stock response, "It's Bush's Fault".
Peace
KMA
Eed is mad because I discovered the truth about where he gets his information.

Moocher Eed, how's is that government teat this morning?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How exactly did you expect this thing to end DB? America is not at war with another country, a stationary object, a single landmass populated by people in which we could easily target, bomb, & destroy. Al Qaeda is not an army. They are an organization stretched across a plethora of countries. You will never win against an organization with no true leader or base in which to attack. They will continue to receive aid & weaponry from similar organizations across the world for no more than a distraction. This is not an Obama ordeal. This is Bush's mess playing itself out exactly how it was destined to when he decided to chase a ghost by invading a country for a handful of criminals. You beat Al Qaeda by homeland security not military might!
"You beat Al Qaeda by homeland security not military might!"

Right. Common urban mindset. Put bars on the windows and doors so Trayvon can't get you. Coward.

Duh! Trayvon will never go away until you walk outside and kick his azz. But you'd rather put dem chain links on your windows and live in fear.

Wait until Trayvon steals your Welfare Cheese from the mailbox. Wutcha gonna do den, eh, bro?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the Feds to put up a fence along the border...
and we won't need to worry about who is voting illegally...duphus!
Yep, build that GD 18 foot fence behind Walmart selling 20 ft ladders.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice slur, racist f*ck.
The only one here obsessed with race that posts regularly, is you,

Dumb Dave.

You are the racists, sleazeball.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice slur, racist f*ck.
It just bothers people when you project ghetto on Republicans RealDave when the demoKrats still have you in chains.

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

On Liberals and war...

"So, we go to a country with the express purpose of throwing out the Taliban. Fight 10 years and then turn the country back to them. Makes sense in this world"

david7134

http://www.thepiratescove.us/2013/06/19/talib...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How exactly did you expect this thing to end DB? America is not at war with another country, a stationary object, a single landmass populated by people in which we could easily target, bomb, & destroy. Al Qaeda is not an army. They are an organization stretched across a plethora of countries. You will never win against an organization with no true leader or base in which to attack. They will continue to receive aid & weaponry from similar organizations across the world for no more than a distraction. This is not an Obama ordeal. This is Bush's mess playing itself out exactly how it was destined to when he decided to chase a ghost by invading a country for a handful of criminals. You beat Al Qaeda by homeland security not military might!
Why try to have an intelligent conversation with these data gatherers. These fanatic right wing morons are incapable of discerning fact from fiction. And they don't care, they just gather any scrap of support they can find that validates their fears and bias. Even if you provide them with an indisputable fact that they had previously subscribed to, they will glaze over and change the subject. They are uneducated and frightened sheep.
The good news is that their ilk has hijacked the Republican party. They will continue to win regional elections but they are dead in the water on the national level.
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"If they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun"
The Taliban brought roadside bombs and much better battlefield tactics than the Magic Negro came up with.
So he's hightailing it outta there.
In the meantime, the Boy Messiah lied, people died.
Yeah, that's Obama's job attack plans & battlefield strategies? Basically, you just called Americas Army generals lousy at their jobs!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Ayers did not run the WEathermen. The idea that you think there were these leaders passing out commands shows how ignorant you are on the subject. Each group acted independently.
DumDave still believes in Snow White and the Seven Santa Clauses but thinks that Bill Ayers and the Marxist Madmen was just a Republican Conspiracy from Fox News.

You sleep face down while waiting for the Magic Negro to slip into your bedroom each night, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 9 min loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min andet1987 4,554
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Beno Kaka Inhere 174,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 1 hr Pippa 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••