Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
852,261 - 852,280 of 1,084,464 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>

She said the administration plans to expand energy efficiency standards for appliances, accelerate clean energy development on public lands and use the Clean Air Act to tackle greenhouse gas emissions in the power and energy sectors.
If "clean energy development on public lands" means solar power projects in the Mohave and Sonoran deserts, then the environmental destruction will dwarf that from fossil fuel emissions.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel insulted? Millions do.
I'm still pondering over the post after scanning through them again and the poster who was upset with me for denying the president a much deserved vacation.

Still trying to figure out how dodging and hiding the past two months requires a much deserved vacation.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You are lying. The two most unpopular governors up for re-election in 2014 are Gov. Lincoln Chafee of Rhode Island, an independent, and Gov. Pat Quinn of Illinois, a Democrat.
Chaffee is now officially a Democrat.

Charlie Manson could get elected on the Democrat ticket in Illinois or Rhode Island.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you used the word "scandal" which everyone knows is nothing more than a set of allegations intended to damage the reputation of the Obama administration, truth be damned.
Oh, there's plenty of truth. Plenty of lies and stonewalling to keep it hidden too.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Eric Racist Holder and the Magic Negro will be watching this closely. If it gets too hot, they'll shut it down. Allah Akbar.

Newser - TWA Flight 800 Evidence Points to Missile: Petition: http://tinyurl.com/klfsqa8
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>She is showing signs of health problems also. So you are correct she will not be the nominee. How about Biden? I hear the democrats love him-he's just JOE. I hope he is the nominee.:)
The nominee will be an Obama surrogate:

Deval Patrick
Cory Booker
Eric Holder
Michelle Obama

Any white candidate is a long shot.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You are lying. The two most unpopular governors up for re-election in 2014 are Gov. Lincoln Chafee of Rhode Island, an independent, and Gov. Pat Quinn of Illinois, a Democrat.
She doesn't lie...she's just that fckng stupid.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Jesus?
Is there a guy named Hey-soos who might run?

Tony Villar is available if the Democrats want to go Hispanic instead of black.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The vendors at our local farmers market only pay the fee for the booth (as far as the f.m. goes)
Many farm stands are roadside, on the farm property.

Temecula has a farmer's market every Saturday in a city parking lot.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> In the sweltering heat wave, the Germans gave President Obama several standing ovations and even shared a light moment with the President when he invited them all to take their jackets off with him to beat the heat. Obama gave a stirring speech in challenging Putin's Russia to match deep nuclear weapons reductions by the U.S. Obama also said a major initiative to combat climate change will be released in the next two weeks. "On Wednesday in Berlin, Obama said the United States understood it had to do more to fight climate change and he pledged that more action was coming.
"Our dangerous carbon emissions have come down, but we know we have to do more. And we will do more," he said in a speech.
The president is expected to announce new U.S. measures to fight global warming in the coming weeks."
..."Zichal confirmed that an announcement is expected in weeks and highlighted moves that will shape Obama's agenda but not require new funding or legislation by Congress.Zichal confirmed that an announcement is expected in weeks and highlighted moves that will shape Obama's agenda but not require new funding or legislation by Congress.
She said the administration plans to expand energy efficiency standards for appliances, accelerate clean energy development on public lands and use the Clean Air Act to tackle greenhouse gas emissions in the power and energy sectors.
The Environmental Protection Agency is working to finish carbon emissions standards for new power plants. It is then expected to tackle regulations on existing power plants.
Zichal said that part of the Democratic president's strategy will be to depoliticize the issue of climate policy, which led to bitter partisan fights during his first term." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/19/obam...
It is a good direction for Obama to take because republicans have been more willing to tackle the climate change problem at the local and state-level . Work from the bottom-to-the-top for comprehensive climate reform!
Ah yes, nothing says love and friendship like 8 inch bullet proof glass.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there are any National Parks in America with a Muslim Theme, are there?
Camel Rides in Utah? Mecca In The Mountains? Infidel Beheadings In The Adirondacks?
I'm sure that the Jerk-In-Chief would just love to recite the Azan from Jefferson's forehead at Mt. Rushmore.
And then urinate.
He's going back to his roots? He does like being connected to his black African heritage more than his white American heritage.

Or he just wants to go on Safari. Not sure really.

But the mountains in Yosemite are outdoorsy too. With the money saved, we could open the White House doors and tours again.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>All four possible 2016 presidential contenders are more popular in the Sunshine State than President Barack Obama, who won Florida twice. Obama is upside down in Florida, with 48 percent disapproving of his job performance and 47 percent approving of it.
America is waking up--even in Florida. The only way Hillary will win is if O'bama is impeached.
from your link:
http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/story/hillar...
Polls say more Americans now think he is untrustworthy.

Did you hear about the Tea Party rally against the IRS in D.C.?

They looked like the heart of America to me. Couldn't find a more genteel protest on the planet. Not anything like the shadowy subversive people Obama said could be a threat to democracy.

Considering every Tea Party rally since 2010 has been nonviolent, nonthreatening and well-organized - and everyone even cleaned up after themselves afterwards - that was a rather odd thing for him to say, don't you think?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, nothing says love and friendship like 8 inch bullet proof glass.
The live audience were just props for the TV photo op.

But nobody cares any more.

Kinda like watching the Boca Heat.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still pondering over the post after scanning through them again and the poster who was upset with me for denying the president a much deserved vacation.
Still trying to figure out how dodging and hiding the past two months requires a much deserved vacation.
U.S. National Parks are for "whites only", or at least they appear to be.

Blacks not turned on by nature and scenery and history, prefer rap music.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The vendors at our local farmers market only pay the fee for the booth (as far as the f.m. goes)
The garage sale people take things out of the trash
and sell them for money. Spend yor money
at the mall.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
He's going back to his roots? He does like being connected to his black African heritage more than his white American heritage.
But the mountains in Yosemite are outdoorsy too. With the money saved, we could open the White House doors and tours again.
Black folks find an NBA game more interesting than Yosemite.

We can always hope that Obama finds his roots in Kenya and decides to stay.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No White House Tours until they pick up all the chicken bones.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
They looked like the heart of America to me. Couldn't find a more genteel protest on the planet. Not anything like the shadowy subversive people Obama said could be a threat to democracy.
Considering every Tea Party rally since 2010 has been nonviolent, nonthreatening and well-organized - and everyone even cleaned up after themselves afterwards - that was a rather odd thing for him to say, don't you think?
I know. Those damn subversives during the American Revolution!

Who did they thing they were rebelling against the British?!?!?!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe time to change tactics, get more aggressive.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It never ceases to amaze me how as a so called teacher, you lie with a clear conscious.

You must have an amazing stomach and one heck of a morphing set of morals.

http://jonathanturley.org/2010/03/29/tea-bagg...

"Many of us were shocked by the scene of Tea Party activists attacking a disabled man with Parkinsonís disease who held a sign calling for health care reform. One man threw money at Robert A. Letcher, 60, and began screaming uncontrollably that him. The man has now been identified as Chris Reichert and he has issued an apology...."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••