Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
852,261 - 852,280 of 1,100,230 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#927961 Jun 20, 2013
I can't wait for Dave to explain. I certainly could tell you but I'll wait for him. LOL

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#927962 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I though Bush was spreading democracy.
I guess in your view, we should dictate who participates in free elections.
Yeah. That argument is old and stale. I recall that argument being presented at the Paris so-called "Peace" Talks. As a result, there hasn't been an election in Vietnam for any office at any level since 1975. Before 1975, there were elections in Vietnam.

Al Qaeda and the Taliban running around the country bombing anyone who opposes them isn't democracy, dumbass. Before Obama ordered all US forces to cease combat and retreat to the population centers, Afghanistan didn't have these bombings throughout the country like it has today.

Now, the question is, what possible reason is there for the US to have any "talks" with the Taliban?
Promoting democracy is an obvious lie. The Taliban has always opposed democracy. They ruled with the point of a gun. They turned the soccer stadium in Kabul into a public execution arena, you dumbass.

what possible reason is there for the US to have any "talks" with the Taliban, other than to sabotage the Karzai government?

Say something believable, idiot.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927963 Jun 20, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho Hum, just another DB fantasy without a shred of evidence to back it up.
You sheet is showing RealDave. Just be sure to remove your "Hoodie" first you idiot!! LOL...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#927964 Jun 20, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like those won't be around much longer. Seems obama has been bringing EO#12919 into play. Purposely crashing the economy would create the " National Emergency" necessary for it's use, including Marshall Law.
It was tried in FL(with the frogs) and now is happening in MO & AR.
Turning over 100% of the country's communication system to DHS is another example. How about 2 billion rds of ammo to DHS,a gov't entity with 188,000 federal employees and about 200,000 contract employees. With a reason that's none of the people's business but works great to dry up the available ammo to the rest of us.
That's just 2 examples.
People just need to read the paste below and how it seems to be going hand in hand with today's current affairs. The article is about a year old. Note what has expanded from it in just 1 year.
Obama’s latest EO underscores and reemphasizes Bill Clinton’s EO 12919, signed on June 6, 1994.
Clinton’s 12919 followed a number of earlier executive orders allowing the government to steal your property – and also force you to be a slave laborer – during a vaguely declared “national emergency.” The government has given itself the authority to seize all communication (from television stations to CB radios), confiscate all food resources (including farms and farm equipment), take control of all transportation (including your family car), and compel you at gunpoint “under federal supervision” to work as a slave.
National Defense Resources Preparedness is a textbook example of fascism. It allows the government to steal privately owned property and publicly owned infrastructure and hand it over to its preferred corporate partners under the guise of a national emergency:“(b) provide for the modification or expansion of privately owned facilities, including the modification or improvement of production processes, when taking actions under sections 301, 302, or 303 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2091, 2092, 2093; and (c) sell or otherwise transfer equipment owned by the Federal Government and installed under section 303(e) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2093(e), to the owners of such plants, factories, or other industrial facilities.”
Muslim terrorists and Marxist communists have never in history given up any position of power they achieved voluntarily. The United States won't be the first country in history where the muslim terrorists and Marxist communists gave up a position of power they achieved merely because of some text in some document called the Constitution.
It should be included in the discussion the fact that Obama has opened the door for any Wahhabist terrorist with a Saudi passport to come to the United States with "special traveller" status. Obviously they are coming to expand the network of terrorist cells here. I expect something very similar to what happened in South Vietnam in 1968 to happen here.
That would be a reason for Obama to institute Marshal Law... and "postpone" elections.

The only way we'll ever get the muslim terrorists and Marxist communists out of the White House is to physically evict them. They have no intention of leaving just because the Constitution says so.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927965 Jun 20, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, and when you have the "Carols" of this world mimicking Fox talking points of the day in her posts you know they are running on empty. It also applies to her mates with continual posts about the "Magic Negro" etc. All veiled racism that they try and hide with political point scoring that has no substance.
I'm glad Obama is launching drones to watch the tea baggers.:)
Well said Greg... You too have the Al Gores of the world mimicking Carbon talking points of the day, you knowing your 350z is running on empty.

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#927966 Jun 20, 2013
In a second term marked by a series of controversies and little legislative success,
President Obama’s job approval rating has nonetheless remained fairly steady. Currently, 49% approve of the way Obama is handling his job as president while 43% disapprove.

That is little changed from a month ago, before the NSA surveillance controversy and the revelations that the IRS targeted conservative groups for extra scrutiny. In early May, 51% approved of Obama’s job performance while 43% disapproved.

In fact, Obama’s current job rating has stayed at about 50% all year. He began the year with a 52% job approval mark, which fell to 47% in March, when the public’s economic expectations took a sharp turn for the worse.

The latest national survey by the Pew Research Center, conducted June 12-16 among 1,512 adults, finds that Obama is likely benefitting from more positive perceptions of the national economy.

http://www.people-press.org/files/legacy-pdf/...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#927967 Jun 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim terrorists and Marxist communists have never in history given up any position of power they achieved voluntarily. The United States won't be the first country in history where the muslim terrorists and Marxist communists gave up a position of power they achieved merely because of some text in some document called the Constitution.
It should be included in the discussion the fact that Obama has opened the door for any Wahhabist terrorist with a Saudi passport to come to the United States with "special traveller" status. Obviously they are coming to expand the network of terrorist cells here. I expect something very similar to what happened in South Vietnam in 1968 to happen here.
That would be a reason for Obama to institute Marshal Law... and "postpone" elections.
The only way we'll ever get the muslim terrorists and Marxist communists out of the White House is to physically evict them. They have no intention of leaving just because the Constitution says so.
I thought you said Afghanistan attacked us on 9-11. Now you claim it was Saudi Arabia.

Newville, PA

#927968 Jun 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. That argument is old and stale. I recall that argument being presented at the Paris so-called "Peace" Talks. As a result, there hasn't been an election in Vietnam for any office at any level since 1975. Before 1975, there were elections in Vietnam.
Al Qaeda and the Taliban running around the country bombing anyone who opposes them isn't democracy, dumbass. Before Obama ordered all US forces to cease combat and retreat to the population centers, Afghanistan didn't have these bombings throughout the country like it has today.
Now, the question is, what possible reason is there for the US to have any "talks" with the Taliban?
Promoting democracy is an obvious lie. The Taliban has always opposed democracy. They ruled with the point of a gun. They turned the soccer stadium in Kabul into a public execution arena, you dumbass.
what possible reason is there for the US to have any "talks" with the Taliban, other than to sabotage the Karzai government?
Say something believable, idiot.
Wow, Bush abandons Afghanistan to go to war in a country that had nothing to do with 9-11 or Bin Laden & you have the nerve to blame Obama.

If you want a Democracy,as you claim, then doesn't everyone vote??

The only hope for peace in Afghanistan is a government that is open for all. Otherwise you guarantee war.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927969 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said Afghanistan attacked us on 9-11. Now you claim it was Saudi Arabia.
The obama administration seems to be going out of the way to prove the republican conspiracies about them are true.

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#927970 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe time to change tactics, get more aggressive.
"If they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun"

--- Barrack Insane Obama

Lapeer, MI

#927971 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It never ceases to amaze me how as a so called teacher, you lie with a clear conscious.
You must have an amazing stomach and one heck of a morphing set of morals.
http://jonathanturley.org/2010/03/29/tea-bagg...
"Many of us were shocked by the scene of Tea Party activists attacking a disabled man with Parkinson’s disease who held a sign calling for health care reform. One man threw money at Robert A. Letcher, 60, and began screaming uncontrollably that him. The man has now been identified as Chris Reichert and he has issued an apology...."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ..

My stomach hurts from laughing and my morals have never been better. Thanks!

Newville, PA

#927972 Jun 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please elaborate. What did William Ayers do?
Then, kindly tell us why Obama began his political career in the home of this terrorist.
1) He did not blow up anyone & he did not shoot anyone. When will you right whiners quit lying about this.

2) Obama was approached to consider running for office by the current office holder who had decided not o run for re-eletion. She invited Obama to a "meet & greet". She took him to this meeting that happened to be held at the Ayer's residence. Obama had not met Ayers prior to this.

Bill Ayers, although his methods were bad, actually helped end the Vietnam War. That overall effort by protesters saved thousands of soldiers lives in Vietnam by bringing about the end sooner.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#927973 Jun 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I contacted the CIA to report you as a dangerous subversive. They told me you were already in their radar. They have a bug under your bed, a camera in the tree behind your house and a tag on your truck. I tried to tell them that you weren't smart enough to be a real threat but they said its fun to f*ck with idiots.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#927974 Jun 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
DB, you should go see a doctor or something, seriously! I'm not being funny bro at all. Somethings wrong that has you playing these crazy scenarios in your head. Now you're saying Obama is setting up a future terrorist attack so he could remain in office. Everyday it's a different scenario deviously thought of by Obama with plans to takeover the world like "pinky & the brain." The man is the president of the USA. America is still America & always will be. It's hard to give your claims any credit when, you watched the conspiracy of Bush & binLaden unfold but, you deny any connection though it's clear as day. After watching that debacle displayed, I believe anything is possible but, what true connections do you really have? You're making up stuff in your head line a " paranoid schizophrenic." Where are you getting all this stuff from DB?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#927975 Jun 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"If they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun"
--- Barrack Insane Obama
The Democrats picked a lying punk thug and made him president.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#927976 Jun 20, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
I contacted the CIA to report you as a dangerous subversive. They told me you were already in their radar. They have a bug under your bed, a camera in the tree behind your house and a tag on your truck. I tried to tell them that you weren't smart enough to be a real threat but they said its fun to f*ck with idiots.
Dumb Dave, for sure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#927977 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Bush abandons Afghanistan to go to war in a country that had nothing to do with 9-11 or Bin Laden & you have the nerve to blame Obama.
If you want a Democracy,as you claim, then doesn't everyone vote??
The only hope for peace in Afghanistan is a government that is open for all. Otherwise you guarantee war.
"Bush abandons Afghanistan "???

You are a Kool-Aid drinking moron.

Abandon = "To give up by leaving or ceasing to operate or inhabit"

OK flake, tell how Bush "abandoned" Afghanistan...

liar

liar

liar

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#927978 Jun 20, 2013
Oh lookie who showed up. It's the communists homophobe bigot!

Baawwaahhhh!!!!!

DemoKKKRats are us:
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> DB, you should go see a doctor or something, seriously! I'm not being funny bro at all. Somethings wrong that has you playing these crazy scenarios in your head. Now you're saying Obama is setting up a future terrorist attack so he could remain in office. Everyday it's a different scenario deviously thought of by Obama with plans to takeover the world like "pinky & the brain." The man is the president of the USA. America is still America & always will be. It's hard to give your claims any credit when, you watched the conspiracy of Bush & binLaden unfold but, you deny any connection though it's clear as day. After watching that debacle displayed, I believe anything is possible but, what true connections do you really have? You're making up stuff in your head line a " paranoid schizophrenic." Where are you getting all this stuff from DB?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#927979 Jun 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You know sitting & listening to you all let's me know for sure that this country is alot farther behind than the times would present. The flat out racism y'all spew like"no sweat off my back" is a clear indicator that there is no changing some people. I hope everything goes as it should come mid terms & the Dems take control of the House & maintain the Senate so, Barack can have complete authority to implement his full plan. Then I hope he makes you all suffer, deeply! Give you all a reason for your hated. Bettie Lou claims southern racism is a thing of the past. The fact you crackers on this thread have a means of communication to the world is proof that racism is alive & kicking. What makes me laugh is, you assholes call yourselves Christians meaning " like Christ " when in fact, your nothing like him at all! Only time will tell what the future holds in store for America but, I can only pray that whatever it is, there's a lesson that follows the blessing & you cowards reap what you sow!
You Neo-racists need to just go away. Find a nice warm sewer and stay there until further notice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#927980 Jun 20, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, and when you have the "Carols" of this world mimicking Fox talking points of the day in her posts you know they are running on empty. It also applies to her mates with continual posts about the "Magic Negro" etc. All veiled racism that they try and hide with political point scoring that has no substance.
I'm glad Obama is launching drones to watch the tea baggers.:)
Stupid is, Stupid does. The Dancing Magic Negro is your new master.

But not mine.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,934
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr SLY WEST 7,749
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr SLY WEST 570
Abby 8-29 3 hr pde 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr wojar 177,384
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search