Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#927970 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe time to change tactics, get more aggressive.
"If they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun"

--- Barrack Insane Obama

Lapeer, MI

#927971 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It never ceases to amaze me how as a so called teacher, you lie with a clear conscious.
You must have an amazing stomach and one heck of a morphing set of morals.
http://jonathanturley.org/2010/03/29/tea-bagg...
"Many of us were shocked by the scene of Tea Party activists attacking a disabled man with Parkinson’s disease who held a sign calling for health care reform. One man threw money at Robert A. Letcher, 60, and began screaming uncontrollably that him. The man has now been identified as Chris Reichert and he has issued an apology...."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ..

My stomach hurts from laughing and my morals have never been better. Thanks!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#927972 Jun 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please elaborate. What did William Ayers do?
Then, kindly tell us why Obama began his political career in the home of this terrorist.
1) He did not blow up anyone & he did not shoot anyone. When will you right whiners quit lying about this.

2) Obama was approached to consider running for office by the current office holder who had decided not o run for re-eletion. She invited Obama to a "meet & greet". She took him to this meeting that happened to be held at the Ayer's residence. Obama had not met Ayers prior to this.

Bill Ayers, although his methods were bad, actually helped end the Vietnam War. That overall effort by protesters saved thousands of soldiers lives in Vietnam by bringing about the end sooner.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#927973 Jun 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim terrorists and Marxist communists have never in history given up any position of power they achieved voluntarily. The United States won't be the first country in history where the muslim terrorists and Marxist communists gave up a position of power they achieved merely because of some text in some document called the Constitution.
It should be included in the discussion the fact that Obama has opened the door for any Wahhabist terrorist with a Saudi passport to come to the United States with "special traveller" status. Obviously they are coming to expand the network of terrorist cells here. I expect something very similar to what happened in South Vietnam in 1968 to happen here.
That would be a reason for Obama to institute Marshal Law... and "postpone" elections.
The only way we'll ever get the muslim terrorists and Marxist communists out of the White House is to physically evict them. They have no intention of leaving just because the Constitution says so.
I contacted the CIA to report you as a dangerous subversive. They told me you were already in their radar. They have a bug under your bed, a camera in the tree behind your house and a tag on your truck. I tried to tell them that you weren't smart enough to be a real threat but they said its fun to f*ck with idiots.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#927974 Jun 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim terrorists and Marxist communists have never in history given up any position of power they achieved voluntarily. The United States won't be the first country in history where the muslim terrorists and Marxist communists gave up a position of power they achieved merely because of some text in some document called the Constitution.
It should be included in the discussion the fact that Obama has opened the door for any Wahhabist terrorist with a Saudi passport to come to the United States with "special traveller" status. Obviously they are coming to expand the network of terrorist cells here. I expect something very similar to what happened in South Vietnam in 1968 to happen here.
That would be a reason for Obama to institute Marshal Law... and "postpone" elections.
The only way we'll ever get the muslim terrorists and Marxist communists out of the White House is to physically evict them. They have no intention of leaving just because the Constitution says so.
DB, you should go see a doctor or something, seriously! I'm not being funny bro at all. Somethings wrong that has you playing these crazy scenarios in your head. Now you're saying Obama is setting up a future terrorist attack so he could remain in office. Everyday it's a different scenario deviously thought of by Obama with plans to takeover the world like "pinky & the brain." The man is the president of the USA. America is still America & always will be. It's hard to give your claims any credit when, you watched the conspiracy of Bush & binLaden unfold but, you deny any connection though it's clear as day. After watching that debacle displayed, I believe anything is possible but, what true connections do you really have? You're making up stuff in your head line a " paranoid schizophrenic." Where are you getting all this stuff from DB?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#927975 Jun 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
--- Barrack Insane Obama
The Democrats picked a lying punk thug and made him president.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#927976 Jun 20, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
I contacted the CIA to report you as a dangerous subversive. They told me you were already in their radar. They have a bug under your bed, a camera in the tree behind your house and a tag on your truck. I tried to tell them that you weren't smart enough to be a real threat but they said its fun to f*ck with idiots.
Dumb Dave, for sure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#927977 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Bush abandons Afghanistan to go to war in a country that had nothing to do with 9-11 or Bin Laden & you have the nerve to blame Obama.
If you want a Democracy,as you claim, then doesn't everyone vote??
The only hope for peace in Afghanistan is a government that is open for all. Otherwise you guarantee war.
"Bush abandons Afghanistan "???

You are a Kool-Aid drinking moron.

Abandon = "To give up by leaving or ceasing to operate or inhabit"

OK flake, tell how Bush "abandoned" Afghanistan...

liar

liar

liar

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#927978 Jun 20, 2013
Oh lookie who showed up. It's the communists homophobe bigot!

Baawwaahhhh!!!!!

DemoKKKRats are us:
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> DB, you should go see a doctor or something, seriously! I'm not being funny bro at all. Somethings wrong that has you playing these crazy scenarios in your head. Now you're saying Obama is setting up a future terrorist attack so he could remain in office. Everyday it's a different scenario deviously thought of by Obama with plans to takeover the world like "pinky & the brain." The man is the president of the USA. America is still America & always will be. It's hard to give your claims any credit when, you watched the conspiracy of Bush & binLaden unfold but, you deny any connection though it's clear as day. After watching that debacle displayed, I believe anything is possible but, what true connections do you really have? You're making up stuff in your head line a " paranoid schizophrenic." Where are you getting all this stuff from DB?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#927979 Jun 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You know sitting & listening to you all let's me know for sure that this country is alot farther behind than the times would present. The flat out racism y'all spew like"no sweat off my back" is a clear indicator that there is no changing some people. I hope everything goes as it should come mid terms & the Dems take control of the House & maintain the Senate so, Barack can have complete authority to implement his full plan. Then I hope he makes you all suffer, deeply! Give you all a reason for your hated. Bettie Lou claims southern racism is a thing of the past. The fact you crackers on this thread have a means of communication to the world is proof that racism is alive & kicking. What makes me laugh is, you assholes call yourselves Christians meaning " like Christ " when in fact, your nothing like him at all! Only time will tell what the future holds in store for America but, I can only pray that whatever it is, there's a lesson that follows the blessing & you cowards reap what you sow!
You Neo-racists need to just go away. Find a nice warm sewer and stay there until further notice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#927980 Jun 20, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, and when you have the "Carols" of this world mimicking Fox talking points of the day in her posts you know they are running on empty. It also applies to her mates with continual posts about the "Magic Negro" etc. All veiled racism that they try and hide with political point scoring that has no substance.
I'm glad Obama is launching drones to watch the tea baggers.:)
Stupid is, Stupid does. The Dancing Magic Negro is your new master.

But not mine.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#927981 Jun 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. That argument is old and stale. I recall that argument being presented at the Paris so-called "Peace" Talks. As a result, there hasn't been an election in Vietnam for any office at any level since 1975. Before 1975, there were elections in Vietnam.
Al Qaeda and the Taliban running around the country bombing anyone who opposes them isn't democracy, dumbass. Before Obama ordered all US forces to cease combat and retreat to the population centers, Afghanistan didn't have these bombings throughout the country like it has today.
Now, the question is, what possible reason is there for the US to have any "talks" with the Taliban?
Promoting democracy is an obvious lie. The Taliban has always opposed democracy. They ruled with the point of a gun. They turned the soccer stadium in Kabul into a public execution arena, you dumbass.
what possible reason is there for the US to have any "talks" with the Taliban, other than to sabotage the Karzai government?
Say something believable, idiot.
How exactly did you expect this thing to end DB? America is not at war with another country, a stationary object, a single landmass populated by people in which we could easily target, bomb, & destroy. Al Qaeda is not an army. They are an organization stretched across a plethora of countries. You will never win against an organization with no true leader or base in which to attack. They will continue to receive aid & weaponry from similar organizations across the world for no more than a distraction. This is not an Obama ordeal. This is Bush's mess playing itself out exactly how it was destined to when he decided to chase a ghost by invading a country for a handful of criminals. You beat Al Qaeda by homeland security not military might!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927982 Jun 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> DB, you should go see a doctor or something, seriously! I'm not being funny bro at all. Somethings wrong that has you playing these crazy scenarios in your head. Now you're saying Obama is setting up a future terrorist attack so he could remain in office. Everyday it's a different scenario deviously thought of by Obama with plans to takeover the world like "pinky & the brain." The man is the president of the USA. America is still America & always will be. It's hard to give your claims any credit when, you watched the conspiracy of Bush & binLaden unfold but, you deny any connection though it's clear as day. After watching that debacle displayed, I believe anything is possible but, what true connections do you really have? You're making up stuff in your head line a " paranoid schizophrenic." Where are you getting all this stuff from DB?
The New KKK has double since Obama has been elected, Libs are KKK every day, and twice on Sundays. Obama has done more to enslave blacks, Klan Parent Hood is killing blacks, the Klu Klux Klan loves Obama, the KKK would have committed suicide if Herman Cain was elected

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#927983 Jun 20, 2013
Thu. June 20, 2013 by Eric L. Zielinski, staff writer
(NaturalHealth365) He’s done it again. After an embarrassing vote against his 2011 “Dietary Supplement Labeling Act”(S.1310), Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL) has announced that he will be resubmitting his infamous “Supplement Bill” once again. His perseverance is impressive, but his bill is dastardly.

According to Dr. Joseph Mercola,“[S.1310] threatens the supplement industry by granting FDA more power to regulate supplements as if they were drugs, potentially putting supplement companies out of business.” Mercola, NaturalHealth365.com and other natural health advocates are uniting Green organizations and supporters to sign a similar petition that previously helped shut down Durbin’s attempt in 2011.

The natural health community unites!

According to Mercola,“Because the natural health community so quickly and effectively sprung into action, Durbin’s [2011] amendment failed.”

Mercola was referring to the petition started by the Alliance for Natural Health USA (ANH-USA). The ANH-USA is part of an international organization dedicated to promoting sustainable health and freedom of choice in healthcare through good science and good law. According to the ANH-USA,

It’s time to take the offense on the supplement issue in Congress. We have been in a defensive posture for too long. What’s needed now is a major campaign to educate our senators and congressional representatives that supplements are very different from drugs, and should not be treated the same way.

- See more at: http://www.naturalhealth365.com/nutrition_new...

*Please help stop Dick The Turbin (D) Walgreens.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#927984 Jun 20, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama isn't hiding, he's just not covered on FOX. They don't want any information aired to refute the bogus brainwashing they're performing on their lemmings. Stay tuned.
He's hiding, alright. His domestic image is bad so his advisers tell him to run off to Europe, spout some sorry-ass platitudes about humanity, peace and Utopia and the Liberal Media will be sure to make comparisons between the Magic Negro, Reagan and JFK.

They did. He did.

And now it's time take that $100 million dollar vacation.

He doesn't have to worry about flickin' chicken bones out the limo window in Africa.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#927985 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The buck stops at the top. Most of those in the Weathermen were common criminals, too stupid to plan anything. Leaders like Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, and Kathy Boudin pulled the strings for the cannon fodder, who often died in the process.
Bill Ayers did not run the WEathermen. The idea that you think there were these leaders passing out commands shows how ignorant you are on the subject. Each group acted independently.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927987 Jun 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How exactly did you expect this thing to end DB? America is not at war with another country, a stationary object, a single landmass populated by people in which we could easily target, bomb, & destroy. Al Qaeda is not an army. They are an organization stretched across a plethora of countries. You will never win against an organization with no true leader or base in which to attack. They will continue to receive aid & weaponry from similar organizations across the world for no more than a distraction. This is not an Obama ordeal. This is Bush's mess playing itself out exactly how it was destined to when he decided to chase a ghost by invading a country for a handful of criminals. You beat Al Qaeda by homeland security not military might!
Dumb Negros Love Abuse From a half white-ass Barrack Obama, How stupid can you be behind a half black President, Blacks are in love with their skin color, Blacks are enslaved on the Democrats Plantation, Blacks make great slaves

It still bothers us NJ raider when you Negros project slavery and racism on the Republicans when the democrats, Sharptons and Jacksons still have you in chains.

It's the culture..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#927988 Jun 20, 2013
Compassionate Liberals and look who Pres Obama picked...

"Hilarious: Dimwit Chuck Hagel Asks Indian Professor if He’s a Member of the Taliban"

http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/hilarious-dimwit...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#927989 Jun 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. That argument is old and stale. I recall that argument being presented at the Paris so-called "Peace" Talks. As a result, there hasn't been an election in Vietnam for any office at any level since 1975. Before 1975, there were elections in Vietnam.
Al Qaeda and the Taliban running around the country bombing anyone who opposes them isn't democracy, dumbass. Before Obama ordered all US forces to cease combat and retreat to the population centers, Afghanistan didn't have these bombings throughout the country like it has today.
Now, the question is, what possible reason is there for the US to have any "talks" with the Taliban?
Promoting democracy is an obvious lie. The Taliban has always opposed democracy. They ruled with the point of a gun. They turned the soccer stadium in Kabul into a public execution arena, you dumbass.
what possible reason is there for the US to have any "talks" with the Taliban, other than to sabotage the Karzai government?
Say something believable, idiot.

The Taliban brought roadside bombs and much better battlefield tactics than the Magic Negro came up with.

So he's hightailing it outta there.

In the meantime, the Boy Messiah lied, people died.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#927990 Jun 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats picked a lying punk thug and made him president.
and now even the Germans are having buyers remorse. the star from 2008 fell from the rock. meanwhile, we're stuck with the empty suited, former idol re-elected by low information voters who were still guzzling the Kool-Aid.

Mush from the wimp
Posted: 11:28 PM, June 19, 2013

That was the joke headline a Boston Globe writer named Kirk Scharfenberg placed atop a 1980 editorial about a speech by President Jimmy Carter, thinking it would be removed before it was printed. But it wasn’t found and fixed until tens of thousands of papers had been printed.

Pity Mr. Scharfenberg is no longer with us. Because his memorable gaffe is the perfect heading for President Obama’s performance yesterday in Berlin, whence he delivered his usual bromides about peace with justice and the danger of nuclear arms. The muted crowd says it all: just 4,500 people, all carefully invited.

Normally it would be unfair to judge a president’s remarks by their reception rather than by the substance. But not in Obama’s case. Because this is the flip side to the frenzy he generated five years ago, when he went to Berlin as a candidate and spoke to an adoring crowd of 200,000.

Back then, OBAMA WAS A “ROCK STAR.” He spoke to the masses as a “citizen of the world.” MOST NEWS COVERAGE PASSED OVER THE SUBSTANCE, which seemed to be that if we all came together in A GLOBAL KUMBAYA MOMENT, AIDS would be defeated, the people of Bangladesh fed, the slaughter in Darfur ended, nuclear arms abolished, Muslim extremism put to rest and so on.

Now Obama has returned as president. For most men, that would only make him more powerful. But the DIMINISHED CROWDS & ENTHUSIASM parallel the strained ties with allies, not to mention the GENERAL DISAPPOINTMENT THAT HIS PERSONALITY HASN’T BEEN ENOUGH TO DELIVER THE “HOPE AND CHANGE” HE’D PROMISED.

In fairness to President Obama, it’s not that his Berlin speech yesterday was any more mushy than the one in 2008. It’s just that the first time around, so many chose not to notice.

Barack Obama’s muted reception in Berlin—Editorial - NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/editoria...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-18 22 min Mister Tonka 24
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min truth-facts 46,666
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Loser GOP 178,052
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 49,838
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 2 hr MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 2 hr ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 2 hr YaGottaWatchAndReply 2
Amy 9-16 3 hr ralph 58
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••