Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1348308 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#928443 Jun 20, 2013
Sup wrote:
<quoted text>
you have got to be kidding me.
clueless, ignorant, spam...
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#928444 Jun 20, 2013
Even as the freshly minted Obama administration was pledging a "new era of open government" in 2009, officials were quietly adding new rules that had the potential to slow down public requests for documents.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/20/wh...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#928445 Jun 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Junior High material.
As your mind keeps slip sliding away can we except burger jokes next?
Obama Promised Yeah Candy, But Left Him (Gilligan) With Cavities...

It's the cultures...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928446 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's afraid of Cory Booker?
But, any RINO would be a "throw away candidate."
So would any t-p candidate.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#928447 Jun 20, 2013
The standard clowns like RealDave frequently have praise for Obama because Wall Street has been making money. It's funny how socialists support capitalism when they can use it as a propaganda tool.

Curiously, none of these clowns have anything to say today though. DJIA down 354 today.

"The Labor Department said new claims for unemployment benefits increased to 354,000 last week from an upwardly-revised 336,000 the week prior. Claims were expected to rise to 340,000 from an initially reported 334,000"

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2013/06/20...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928448 Jun 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party Crowd = Proud, Patriotic Lone Wolves
Liberal Protest Crowd = Little Lost Sheep w/Magic Negro Shepherd and Eric Racist Holder Sheep Dog barking them into submission.
t-p = right wing party hijackers who can't stand on their own two feet without sucking off a larger and more well funded party.

moochers

blood suckers

parasites.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928449 Jun 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So Dems are socialist and communist?
May we quote you to your fellow Progressives?
Don't worry about Betty; worry about your own poor education.
Well, the right wing nazis did put all of them into that category son.

you learned well from them.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928451 Jun 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When you blame other people for the things that go wrong in your miserable life, remember this Gilligan..... Yeah.... Things will continue to go wrong in your miserable life.
Things could be worse! Re-elect me and I will prove it.:- Barack Hussein Obama
It's the culture..
And yet, that's what you do, son.

But apparently you feel you can teach, but just can't follow your own 'philosophy.'

Things could have been worse. America and Americans were smart enough to know Romney wasn't the answer and would have made things worse.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#928452 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The recession was created by capitalists son. Not democrats.
Get the story straight.
Boy, you must have been a poor teacher, but a passionate political brain washer!
Wall Street and banks bought up the bad loans hoping that they would somehow make them a profit.

You know nothing about the subject.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928453 Jun 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Junior High material.
As your mind keeps slip sliding away can we except burger jokes next?
It's clear you never reached junior high did you son.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#928454 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>t-p = right wing party hijackers who can't stand on their own two feet without sucking off a larger and more well funded party.
moochers
blood suckers
parasites.
Why are you describing yourself & fellow DemocRATS, son? We already know you are leeches and love to live off of the work and sweat of others.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928455 Jun 20, 2013
Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
Even as the freshly minted Obama administration was pledging a "new era of open government" in 2009, officials were quietly adding new rules that had the potential to slow down public requests for documents.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/20/wh...
lol! fart news again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928456 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the right wing nazis did put all of them into that category son.
you learned well from them.
A Communist is a Socialist with a gun.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#928457 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>t-p = right wing party hijackers who can't stand on their own two feet without sucking off a larger and more well funded party.
moochers
blood suckers
parasites.
Section 8 Welfare Queens Have Moved In The Neighborhood. Obama and His Poverty Pimps Jesse and Al Sharpton Is Destroying Blacks

Ghetto Father on Welfare with 10 Kids, The White Man Is Holding Me Down, I want my 40acres and a mule



The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#928458 Jun 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>Wall Street and banks bought up the bad loans hoping that they would somehow make them a profit.
You know nothing about the subject.
Yeah know how to hold his hand out. His middle name is Moochie.
proud2bwhite

Columbus, OH

#928459 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>t-p = right wing party hijackers who can't stand on their own two feet without sucking off a larger and more well funded party.
moochers
blood suckers
parasites.
were you born stupid or have you been working at it for a long long time ? Just asking because damm you're good at being stupid.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#928460 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! fart news again.
Is that like the smell when you speak? Do you have old people's breath?
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#928461 Jun 20, 2013
You can't artificially prop up the economy forever.

Sure am glad Obama is fixing things. LOL!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#928462 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, that's what you do, son.
But apparently you feel you can teach, but just can't follow your own 'philosophy.'
Things could have been worse. America and Americans were smart enough to know Romney wasn't the answer and would have made things worse.
It just bothers people when you project your idiot ghetto on people when the demoKrats still have you in chains Gilligan.

Barack Obama is the worst jobs president since the Great Depression.

The economy sucks, unemployment is high, terrorists bolder, IRS and NSA are NAZI Gestapo, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal communist and Fascist democrats, and Obama bin Lying is responsible you suck ass idiot...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928463 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the right wing nazis did put all of them into that category son.
you learned well from them.
That was lame mumble jumble attempt to pull your foot out of your mind.

Understand now why I say you need to worry about your education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 57,325
Vice lords" 3 hr ??? 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr honeymylove 1,597
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Dr Guru 207,678
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 7,332
News Food stamp recipients getting increase in funding (Apr '09) 8 hr Ritual Habitual 4,425
last post wins! (Apr '13) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 622
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages