Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#928165 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave doesn't count fellow Weatherman terrorists who were killed building a bomb for Obama mentor Ayers.
You talk about the weathermen then in the same hand was ready to secede from the country, form a militia, & go to war with the govt when Obama walked the dog in Mitt the shit Romney! Hypocrite!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928166 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you bothered to keep up you would know the subject was Ayers blowing people up. Not the use of the word terrorist.
Once again you prove how GD dumb you are that you can't keep up with a conversation.
You are such a moron.

Using explosives is an act of terrorism and your idiotic claims no was killed doesn't change the fact.

Your argument is without merit and is called splitting hairs that a court of law would scoff at.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928167 Jun 20, 2013
For all the libatrds talk about the Republicans not having any good candidates, look what they have:

Hillary Clinton

An inept failure.

Benghazi anyone?

Anything you can point to she has accomplished?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#928168 Jun 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>A few more wanted to attend but they died of old age.
Hail, Homer (and other literates) all full of grace and good humor...Today's June 20...is it today or tomorrow that the Teatards need to sacrifice the two brightest, blondest, boldest children to the high-fructose corn gods? I always get that confused although not as confused as they since none of the a fore mentioned reside in their proximity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928169 Jun 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything is possible. Without a doubt, the fractures in the Republican party have become chasms and their disingenuous attempts to win over the minority vote is a sure sign of desperation.
However, IMO, if the third party candidate has a platform based on far-right foundations, he/she doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning.
Bloomberg for President!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928170 Jun 20, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Another conspirisy? Nope, sorry. Lots of people think you right wingers are morons. You're the only one that needs to generate sock puppets for support.
Funny, many think Progressives are loons.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#928171 Jun 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Ahhhh I see you are sleeping again.
Just pull that burka up and go back to sleep.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#928172 Jun 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look! The homophobe Democrat is still here.
Bigoted & racist Democrats are us!
No, you just happen to be gay & I just happen to not like you. What a coincidence!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928173 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave defends the Weathermen.
No surprise here.
Dave keeps trying to defend actions that are now labeled terrorism.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928174 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I think you don't necessarily teach the right thing son.
Gramps, your senility is glaringly obvious this morning.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928175 Jun 20, 2013
I can't wait until the Democrats run Hillary. It will be like watching Dr. Ruth running as president. She's probably already interviewing her own female interns.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928176 Jun 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> No, you just happen to be gay & I just happen to not like you. What a coincidence!
How do you feel about Obama being bisexual?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#928177 Jun 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Yo! Hypocrite. Speaking of fractures, seems to me it got pretty nasty in 2008 when Hillary was running against Obama.
I suppose you forgot all about that now, didn't you, retard?
Resorting to name calling just proves you have nothing. Hillary and Obama did not tear the Democratic party apart. Their core values were the same.

Now, the Republican party is all over the board.

Rand Paul: "The GOP of old has grown stale and moss-covered." "The new GOP, the GOP that will win again, will need to embrace liberty in both the economic and personal sphere."

Marco Rubio: "We don't need a new idea."

Gov. Rick Perry: "The popular media narrative is that this country has shifted away from conservative ideals, as evidenced by the last two presidential elections. That's what they say." "That might be true if Republicans had actually nominated conservative candidates in 2008 and 2012."

Infighting pretty much sums up today's GOP.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928178 Jun 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, you decided to leave sockpuppet mode...
lily's kids run around barefooted so she can borrow their socks.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928179 Jun 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> No, you just happen to be gay & I just happen to not like you. What a coincidence!
Not gay, homphobe/bigot. That would be one of your buddies here (actually, more than one - 50%). How ironic!

You must feel right at home with your fellow phags here.

Baawwaaaahhhh!!!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#928180 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton will not be the nominee, may not even run, so who else you got?
Galt knows less about politics than he does about lily or Hillary. Galt must seriously not understand that a 68 year old woman 2008 Presidential candidate with a long , highly successful government career on her job resume portfolio would register for a new 'Twitter' account if she wasn't thinking of running.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#928181 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Look at Ron Paul. He had me agreeing with him on points until he stated short circuiting now and then.
And you just knew you didn't want him brain locked at the wrong time.
Exactly.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928182 Jun 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lily's kids run around barefooted so she can borrow their socks.
Then she sells their toys to get more vodka.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928183 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Because that's about the only way to communicate with right wing crazies like yourself son.
And even then, it's not juvenile enough to get through.
You need to come up and at least meet me half way on the intelligence scale. I'm doing my best to move to your level.
Nay, it is because you are, Gramps, now reliving your childhood.

Slip sliding away
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928184 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about Obama being bisexual?
NJ gets a tingling down his leg when he sees Obama on TV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min zion 52,320
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min Cold Front 69,311
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Jacques in Orleans 185,889
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,150
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,815
Executive Producer of True Crime Horror 3 hr YoYoBratt 2
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Real Talk 51,875
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]