Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928203 Jun 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Struck a nerve huh Seymour Butts? You know, they say the truth hurts. Feeling tender in the bottom parts?
Not gay, idiot. You are the moron hanging with the phags here, dork.

Baawwaahhh!!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#928204 Jun 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hail, Homer (and other literates) I always get that confused.
It simple really, a "maid" is a person. "Made" is produced or manufactured.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928205 Jun 20, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh I see you are sleeping again.
Just pull that burka up and go back to sleep.
lol! awwww.... poor sadow.

he was awaken from one of his daily naps to bark!

poor sadow. poor lapdoggie sadow!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928206 Jun 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Gramps, your senility is glaringly obvious this morning.
And as usual, you're showing no intelligence, but are happy to remain that way.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928207 Jun 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
I can't wait until the Democrats run Hillary. It will be like watching Dr. Ruth running as president. She's probably already interviewing her own female interns.
lol! Too bad cons still have an empty spot.

I suspect it will still be vacant in November 2016!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928208 Jun 20, 2013
LNC Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cared for the lot of the poor in America the Christian stuff you post might ring valid.
lily, grow up. This is bottom dwelling slime sucker stuff.

People are laughing at you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928209 Jun 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nay, it is because you are, Gramps, now reliving your childhood.
Slip sliding away
And yet son, you continue to slide down the intelligence scale.

Wish I could help you stop, but you refuse to!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928210 Jun 20, 2013
LNC Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
did you feel inclined to fight?
Galt would have preferred nuking Afghanistan as a warning to future terrorists and the governments that harbor them.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#928211 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
Happy birthday West Virginia!!!!!!!!!
The UnConstitutional state. Cheers.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#928212 Jun 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that. It's a beautiful state with beautiful, nice people!
Thanks! I agree!!! 150 years young.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928213 Jun 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that. It's a beautiful state with beautiful, nice people!
West Virginia is indeed a very beautiful state.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928214 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Riiiight. bushie boy just did SOOOO much good for America and Americans that he didn't even show up for McCain's nomination because he was .....'busy."
Oh, I forgot. You have Bush Derangement Syndrome. I'll try to be out in left field like you are, next time.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#928215 Jun 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It simple really, a "maid" is a person. "Made" is produced or manufactured.
Bah, mobster aren't produced or manufactured, if they earn enough they are "made". Of course they have to prove they are 100% Italian.

Henry Hill: You know, we always called each other good fellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody,:You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good fella. He's one of us.: You understand? We were good fellas. Wiseguys. But Jimmy and I could never be made because we had Irish blood. It didn't even matter that my mother was Sicilian. To become a member of a crew you've got to be one hundred per cent Italian so they can trace all your relatives back to the old country. See, it's the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family and crew. It means that nobody can fck around with you. It also means you could fck around with anybody just as long as they aren't also a member. It's like a license to steal. It's a license to do anything. As far as Jimmy was concerned with Tommy being made, it was like we were all being made. We would now have one of our own as a member.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928216 Jun 20, 2013
Time to sell....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928217 Jun 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, mobster aren't produced or manufactured, if they earn enough they are "made". Of course they have to prove they are 100% Italian.
Henry Hill: You know, we always called each other good fellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody,:You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good fella. He's one of us.: You understand? We were good fellas. Wiseguys. But Jimmy and I could never be made because we had Irish blood. It didn't even matter that my mother was Sicilian. To become a member of a crew you've got to be one hundred per cent Italian so they can trace all your relatives back to the old country. See, it's the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family and crew. It means that nobody can fck around with you. It also means you could fck around with anybody just as long as they aren't also a member. It's like a license to steal. It's a license to do anything. As far as Jimmy was concerned with Tommy being made, it was like we were all being made. We would now have one of our own as a member.
New York - New Jersey mentality...sick...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928218 Jun 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot. You have Bush Derangement Syndrome. I'll try to be out in left field like you are, next time.
Is that what you people call history son?

wow.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#928219 Jun 20, 2013
It appears the stock market is not liking the idea that old Ben is thinking about stopping the printing presses.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#928220 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
New York - New Jersey mentality...sick...
Chicago, Kansas City, Las Vegas...settle down bitch boy.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928221 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks! I agree!!! 150 years young.
I wouldn't mind living there by the bridge or in the mountains. I can't wait to leave this vulture pit of Democrats in ConnectiKut. Your state is headed in the right direction.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928222 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And as usual, you're showing no intelligence, but are happy to remain that way.
Says, Gramps, whose posts shows NO intelligence ever and is strangely proud of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,598
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Glen M 81
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 52,689
Abia state school of nursing 2015/16 form isout... 6 hr Mr paul 1
Abia state school of nursing 2015/16 form isout... 6 hr Mr paul 1
Nigeria custom 2015/16 shortlisted name isoutca... 6 hr Mr paul 1
Nigeria immigration 2015/16 shortlisted name is... 7 hr Mr paul 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Rogue Scholar 186,829
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]