Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#928004 Jun 20, 2013
Obama, the Taliban, and lucky we have friends in the MSM...

"Taliban kills four American soldiers shortly after Obama hails their return to talks"

http://www.thepiratescove.us/2013/06/19/talib...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#928005 Jun 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Bring up a factcheck.org that disproves anything I have posted to you. That you are not a liberal loon? That you do not detest those who are successful? That you despise those idiots who bust their butts to provide for their families? Those who who support our police? Those who support our military? Those who want less government intrusion into their lives? Those who think president nobama is a disaster? Those who hate to see the deficit increasing at record rates?
Looking foreword to your stock response, "It's Bush's Fault".
Peace
KMA
Eed is mad because I discovered the truth about where he gets his information.

Moocher Eed, how's is that government teat this morning?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#928006 Jun 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How exactly did you expect this thing to end DB? America is not at war with another country, a stationary object, a single landmass populated by people in which we could easily target, bomb, & destroy. Al Qaeda is not an army. They are an organization stretched across a plethora of countries. You will never win against an organization with no true leader or base in which to attack. They will continue to receive aid & weaponry from similar organizations across the world for no more than a distraction. This is not an Obama ordeal. This is Bush's mess playing itself out exactly how it was destined to when he decided to chase a ghost by invading a country for a handful of criminals. You beat Al Qaeda by homeland security not military might!
"You beat Al Qaeda by homeland security not military might!"

Right. Common urban mindset. Put bars on the windows and doors so Trayvon can't get you. Coward.

Duh! Trayvon will never go away until you walk outside and kick his azz. But you'd rather put dem chain links on your windows and live in fear.

Wait until Trayvon steals your Welfare Cheese from the mailbox. Wutcha gonna do den, eh, bro?

Newville, PA

#928007 Jun 20, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the Feds to put up a fence along the border...
and we won't need to worry about who is voting illegally...duphus!
Yep, build that GD 18 foot fence behind Walmart selling 20 ft ladders.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928008 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice slur, racist f*ck.
The only one here obsessed with race that posts regularly, is you,

Dumb Dave.

You are the racists, sleazeball.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#928009 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice slur, racist f*ck.
It just bothers people when you project ghetto on Republicans RealDave when the demoKrats still have you in chains.

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#928010 Jun 20, 2013
On Liberals and war...

"So, we go to a country with the express purpose of throwing out the Taliban. Fight 10 years and then turn the country back to them. Makes sense in this world"

david7134

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#928011 Jun 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How exactly did you expect this thing to end DB? America is not at war with another country, a stationary object, a single landmass populated by people in which we could easily target, bomb, & destroy. Al Qaeda is not an army. They are an organization stretched across a plethora of countries. You will never win against an organization with no true leader or base in which to attack. They will continue to receive aid & weaponry from similar organizations across the world for no more than a distraction. This is not an Obama ordeal. This is Bush's mess playing itself out exactly how it was destined to when he decided to chase a ghost by invading a country for a handful of criminals. You beat Al Qaeda by homeland security not military might!
Why try to have an intelligent conversation with these data gatherers. These fanatic right wing morons are incapable of discerning fact from fiction. And they don't care, they just gather any scrap of support they can find that validates their fears and bias. Even if you provide them with an indisputable fact that they had previously subscribed to, they will glaze over and change the subject. They are uneducated and frightened sheep.
The good news is that their ilk has hijacked the Republican party. They will continue to win regional elections but they are dead in the water on the national level.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#928012 Jun 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"If they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun"
The Taliban brought roadside bombs and much better battlefield tactics than the Magic Negro came up with.
So he's hightailing it outta there.
In the meantime, the Boy Messiah lied, people died.
Yeah, that's Obama's job attack plans & battlefield strategies? Basically, you just called Americas Army generals lousy at their jobs!

Lapeer, MI

#928013 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Ayers did not run the WEathermen. The idea that you think there were these leaders passing out commands shows how ignorant you are on the subject. Each group acted independently.
DumDave still believes in Snow White and the Seven Santa Clauses but thinks that Bill Ayers and the Marxist Madmen was just a Republican Conspiracy from Fox News.

You sleep face down while waiting for the Magic Negro to slip into your bedroom each night, too.

Newville, PA

#928014 Jun 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know Dumb Dave. You can't even spell the word "don't", yet everyone else is dumb.
Sure thing, DemoKrat.
Only an idiot thinks typing skill is a sign of intelligence.

Lapeer, MI

#928015 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The Girl Scouts is a non profit organization. If you dob't think there are salaries & payroll taxes involved in that organization then you are dumber than I thought.
Nothing is dumber than what you think.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#928016 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Bush abandons Afghanistan to go to war in a country that had nothing to do with 9-11 or Bin Laden & you have the nerve to blame Obama.
If you want a Democracy,as you claim, then doesn't everyone vote??
The only hope for peace in Afghanistan is a government that is open for all. Otherwise you guarantee war.
In case you have no concept of who the Taliban is, if there is any other faction in government, there is war, you idiot. The Taliban, like every other medieval muslim sect, do not tolerate any other political ideology.
Putting the Taliban in government guarantees war against any other ideological or political faction that may exist anywhere in the country. That's why the Taliban is bombing everything not Taliban throughout Afghanistan today.

In case you haven't been reading what I've been writing, it was the Wahhabists that attacked the United States. The Wahhabists used the country of Afghanistan to attack the United States. The Taliban government of Afghanistan provided the same service to Al Qaeda when they executed the 9/11 attack that the government of Japan provided to the Japanese navy when they attacked Pearl Harbor.
The Taliban-controlled country of Afghanistan attacked the United States on 9/11.
The enemy that attacked the United States on 9/11 is comprised of the entire Wahhabist sect throughout the Arab world, to include the Muslim Brotherhood who openly discusses their war against the United States.
Taking Iraq and splitting the Islamist Terrorist Empire that stretched unbroken from the Atlantic shores of Morocco to the Afghan-Tibet border was a very smart thing to do.
Doing the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets would be the stupidest thing anyone could possibly think of.

Afghanistan was free of the Taliban before Obama took office. Today, Obama is trying to turn the soccer stadium in Kabul into an execution arena again. Obama is trying to put all Afghan women back into the slavery they lived in under the Taliban government. Obama is trying to eliminate any democracy in Afghanistan.

Now, try again.
What possible reason would we have to have "talks" with the Taliban?
This time, say something believable.

If Obama wants to surrender, just pack up and leave. We can be completely out of Afghanistan in less than a month. There would be no need for a big show of the United States being humiliated in Doha, which is the actual intent of the Democrats. Any enemy of the United States is a friend to the Democrats.

Lapeer, MI

#928017 Jun 20, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Obama, the Taliban, and lucky we have friends in the MSM...
"Taliban kills four American soldiers shortly after Obama hails their return to talks"
"Allah Akbar" says the Magic Negro.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#928018 Jun 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"You beat Al Qaeda by homeland security not military might!"
Right. Common urban mindset. Put bars on the windows and doors so Trayvon can't get you. Coward.
Duh! Trayvon will never go away until you walk outside and kick his azz. But you'd rather put dem chain links on your windows and live in fear.
Wait until Trayvon steals your Welfare Cheese from the mailbox. Wutcha gonna do den, eh, bro?
It would be yo dumass to equate homeland security to an actual home! 1st of all dumass, it's an oxymoron talking war with a person who's never had a fight in his cowardly life. Talk alot about guns but, never used 1 other than shooting at a tree or paper target, beer bottles ect... Where have we gotten in this war? Nowhere! Not close to stopping Al Qaeda. Why is that if our military is the best on the planet? Because we have no target! Al Qaeda is stretched across the planet you dumass. No wonder you voted for Bush. Both of y'all are too stupid to see there is no good ending for America in a war against an organization that occupies many countries!

Lapeer, MI

#928019 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed is mad because I discovered the truth about where he gets his information.
Moocher Eed, how's is that government teat this morning?
How's your phallus inhaler?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928020 Jun 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You know sitting & listening to you all let's me know for sure that this country is alot farther behind than the times would present. The flat out racism y'all spew like"no sweat off my back" is a clear indicator that there is no changing some people. I hope everything goes as it should come mid terms & the Dems take control of the House & maintain the Senate so, Barack can have complete authority to implement his full plan. Then I hope he makes you all suffer, deeply! Give you all a reason for your hated. Bettie Lou claims southern racism is a thing of the past. The fact you crackers on this thread have a means of communication to the world is proof that racism is alive & kicking. What makes me laugh is, you assholes call yourselves Christians meaning " like Christ " when in fact, your nothing like him at all! Only time will tell what the future holds in store for America but, I can only pray that whatever it is, there's a lesson that follows the blessing & you cowards reap what you sow!
You are just plainly insane.

So much hate -most of it past on delusions -has rotted your brain.

So, keep on hating. Let it eat a hole in your gut that you can blame on white folks for causing.

Loser

Lapeer, MI

#928021 Jun 20, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
On Liberals and war...
"So, we go to a country with the express purpose of throwing out the Taliban. Fight 10 years and then turn the country back to them. Makes sense in this world"
david7134
This is what the Magic Negro calls "Honorable Cowardice".

Allah Akbar.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#928022 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot thinks typing skill is a sign of intelligence.
Take it up with the ding bat leosanna-the alleged English language expert.

Lapeer, MI

#928023 Jun 20, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why try to have an intelligent conversation with these data gatherers. These fanatic right wing morons are incapable of discerning fact from fiction. And they don't care, they just gather any scrap of support they can find that validates their fears and bias. Even if you provide them with an indisputable fact that they had previously subscribed to, they will glaze over and change the subject. They are uneducated and frightened sheep.
The good news is that their ilk has hijacked the Republican party. They will continue to win regional elections but they are dead in the water on the national level.
You and NJ raider are two cellmates inside the institution advising each other about how the outside world is crazy and not you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 3 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 4 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]