Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927911 Jun 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You're so funny Homer! Take a look at the players, many come from other countries, have played internationally. These fools on here think it's only about black men, so they hate it.
The Miami Heat has one white player on the roster, a drug-addict benchwarmer who hardly ever plays.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#927912 Jun 19, 2013
Wednesday, 19 June 2013 Middle Tennessee is the epicenter of the American resistance to Islamization. Anti-sharia volunteers are thick on the ground in Nashville and its environs, and they are very vocal in effective in their work. The political class and the local media generally toe the multicultural/dhimmi line, but the grassroots has mobilized to resist the further encroachment of Islam in the area. Evangelical churches are particularly dedicated to informing people about the realities of political Islam.
A couple of weeks ago the Department of Justice and its Muslim Brotherhood front groups ran into unexpected resistance in Manchester at a public meeting discussing the need for suppressing speech that criticizes Islam. Tomorrow evening they are trying for a repeat performance, this time in Nashville. Dr. Bill Warner will be there, and readers who live in the Nashville area are encouraged to attend the event as backup for Dr. Warner.
The Tennessee Freedom Coalition just sent out this email about tomorrow night’s “interfaith” discussion.
On Thursday evening at Glendale Baptist Church, the Nashville-based interfaith group Family of Abraham is hosting a discussion entitled “Human Rights, Civil Liberties, and Religious Freedom.” The event begins at 7pm, is located at 1202 Glendale Lane, and is free of charge.


The Federal government--what are O'bama and Holder trying to prove? This is the second time in two weeks that the DOJ (Department of Justice) has appeared in a Tennessee forum about Islam that does not allow a voice of the victims, reason and knowledge to be heard.
Why is DOJ inserting itself into what it sees as a religious matter?
Will there be DOJ forums centered on Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, and Jews where Kafir voices can be heard?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927913 Jun 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
The poll from Quinnipiac University shows Clinton with a solid lead over former Gov. Jeb Bush and U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio in Florida. Clinton whips Bush 50 percent to 43 percent. She does even better against Rubio, besting him 53 percent to 41 percent.
Clinton and Bush both do well in rounding up members of their party, but the Democrat beats out the former governor with independents, leading that group 48 percent to 42 percent. Men divide evenly between the two candidates, with each claiming 45 percent, but Clinton has a clear edge with women voters. A majority—53 percent—of women back Clinton, while 41 percent prefer Bush.
Clinton will not be the nominee, may not even run, so who else you got?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927914 Jun 19, 2013
Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
I wonder if they believed Obama in Germany today?
Doubt it. The jerk has no credibility.
Audience of 6,000 versus 200,000 in 2008.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#927915 Jun 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that explain why Floridians voted Rick Scott the worse governor in the country? If the election was help today, Charlie Crist would defeat Scott in a landslide!:-D
You are lying. The two most unpopular governors up for re-election in 2014 are Gov. Lincoln Chafee of Rhode Island, an independent, and Gov. Pat Quinn of Illinois, a Democrat.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#927916 Jun 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton will not be the nominee, may not even run, so who else you got?
She is showing signs of health problems also. So you are correct she will not be the nominee. How about Biden? I hear the democrats love him-he's just JOE. I hope he is the nominee.:)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927917 Jun 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Without researching statistics, I will go with your premise that more black women CHOOSE abortion than white women. However, that has nothing to do with genocide.

Why is it you people always want to return to the days of ignorance and intolerance?
Where are the Planned Parenthood abortion clinics located?

Galt supports Planned Parenthood's mission to eradicate the black race in America.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#927918 Jun 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Even in liberal institutions, those programs that have direct impact on society must still deal with facts and not with fantasy and political correctness.
A powerful Liberal Lobby in Washington and in State Capitols allows Liberal Academia to play with political correctness to a large degree.

Affirmative Action Entrance procedures play hanky-panky all the time with political correctness. Look at CA institutions, for example, that try to lock out Asian Americans because they perform far better than black student applicants.

It is a constant cat-and-mouse with Liberal Academia. Here in Michigan, there have been fights for decades over this issue where white skin kept you constantly at a disadvantage.

And guys like Ayers gets awards, powerful positions and adulation for trashing America. Academia - a Liberal's Snake Den.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#927919 Jun 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton will not be the nominee, may not even run, so who else you got?
lily?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927920 Jun 19, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are correct. Walmart is aggressive, they purchase in large guanities and they run a tight ship. I have done business with Walmart. They often expect a better deal because of their ability to sell large amounts of product. That being said I would never shop at Walmart for a variety of reasons.
Peace
Your choice.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#927921 Jun 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton will not be the nominee, may not even run, so who else you got?
How about Jesus?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#927922 Jun 19, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
The local farmers markets here are normally ran by the grower and his wife and/or kids. They pay no employment taxes or additional insurance premiums. They sell good stuff at low prices in their front yards. You are the idiot.
Peace
KMA
The vendors at our local farmers market only pay the fee for the booth (as far as the f.m. goes)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#927923 Jun 19, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Wednesday, 19 June 2013 Middle Tennessee is the epicenter of the American resistance to Islamization. Anti-sharia volunteers are thick on the ground in Nashville and its environs, and they are very vocal in effective in their work. The political class and the local media generally toe the multicultural/dhimmi line, but the grassroots has mobilized to resist the further encroachment of Islam in the area. Evangelical churches are particularly dedicated to informing people about the realities of political Islam.
A couple of weeks ago the Department of Justice and its Muslim Brotherhood front groups ran into unexpected resistance in Manchester at a public meeting discussing the need for suppressing speech that criticizes Islam. Tomorrow evening they are trying for a repeat performance, this time in Nashville. Dr. Bill Warner will be there, and readers who live in the Nashville area are encouraged to attend the event as backup for Dr. Warner.
The Tennessee Freedom Coalition just sent out this email about tomorrow night’s “interfaith” discussion.
On Thursday evening at Glendale Baptist Church, the Nashville-based interfaith group Family of Abraham is hosting a discussion entitled “Human Rights, Civil Liberties, and Religious Freedom.” The event begins at 7pm, is located at 1202 Glendale Lane, and is free of charge.
The Federal government--what are O'bama and Holder trying to prove? This is the second time in two weeks that the DOJ (Department of Justice) has appeared in a Tennessee forum about Islam that does not allow a voice of the victims, reason and knowledge to be heard.
Why is DOJ inserting itself into what it sees as a religious matter?
Will there be DOJ forums centered on Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, and Jews where Kafir voices can be heard?
Look to Europe's pain to see the coming evil of Islam here.

The Jerk-In-Chief wants to bring that same darkness to these shores where the Lady of The Harbor holds a Lamp.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927924 Jun 19, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Say it ain't so. You are not a fan of the NBA. The league of floppers, crybabies and chest pounders?
Peace
Yep.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#927925 Jun 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You're getting in your cruiser loser again . Making "lists" are what losers do. I'd be surprised to learn that even one student made it out alive from one of your classes.
No one listens to you, jackass. What will you say next...al queda are the good guys?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927926 Jun 19, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>All four possible 2016 presidential contenders are more popular in the Sunshine State than President Barack Obama, who won Florida twice. Obama is upside down in Florida, with 48 percent disapproving of his job performance and 47 percent approving of it.
America is waking up--even in Florida. The only way Hillary will win is if O'bama is impeached.
from your link:
http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/story/hillar...
Republicans should focus less on Hillary and more on the likely candidate. Not knowing who that will be at this point, they need to attack the Democrat Party and Barack Obama.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#927927 Jun 19, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Jesus?
Ferget it.

He's a Cross-Dresser.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927928 Jun 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> In the sweltering heat wave, the Germans gave President Obama several standing ovations and even shared a light moment with the President when he invited them all to take their jackets off with him to beat the heat. Obama gave a stirring speech in challenging Putin's Russia to match deep nuclear weapons reductions by the U.S. Obama also said a major initiative to combat climate change will be released in the next two weeks. "On Wednesday in Berlin, Obama said the United States understood it had to do more to fight climate change and he pledged that more action was coming.
"Our dangerous carbon emissions have come down, but we know we have to do more. And we will do more," he said in a speech.
The president is expected to announce new U.S. measures to fight global warming in the coming weeks."
..."Zichal confirmed that an announcement is expected in weeks and highlighted moves that will shape Obama's agenda but not require new funding or legislation by Congress.Zichal confirmed that an announcement is expected in weeks and highlighted moves that will shape Obama's agenda but not require new funding or legislation by Congress.
She said the administration plans to expand energy efficiency standards for appliances, accelerate clean energy development on public lands and use the Clean Air Act to tackle greenhouse gas emissions in the power and energy sectors.
The Environmental Protection Agency is working to finish carbon emissions standards for new power plants. It is then expected to tackle regulations on existing power plants.
Zichal said that part of the Democratic president's strategy will be to depoliticize the issue of climate policy, which led to bitter partisan fights during his first term." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/19/obam...
It is a good direction for Obama to take because republicans have been more willing to tackle the climate change problem at the local and state-level . Work from the bottom-to-the-top for comprehensive climate reform!
Who the f*ck is "Zichal"?

Set carbon emissions for power plants low enough and they will ALL close, because there is no economically viable technology for removing carbon dioxide.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927929 Jun 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>

She said the administration plans to expand energy efficiency standards for appliances, accelerate clean energy development on public lands and use the Clean Air Act to tackle greenhouse gas emissions in the power and energy sectors.
If "clean energy development on public lands" means solar power projects in the Mohave and Sonoran deserts, then the environmental destruction will dwarf that from fossil fuel emissions.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#927930 Jun 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel insulted? Millions do.
I'm still pondering over the post after scanning through them again and the poster who was upset with me for denying the president a much deserved vacation.

Still trying to figure out how dodging and hiding the past two months requires a much deserved vacation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Kristy 47,021
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min Frijoles 69,523
PerfettoPerformanc2010 on eBay 29 min BarefootJoe 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,348
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 178,603
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,046
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Wolverine33 4,743

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]