Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
852,141 - 852,160 of 1,078,941 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In between my Vietnam tours I saw the Nevilles live at a honky tonk sort of place in Louisiana between Ft Polk and New Orleans. I had no clue who they were, but the song was very familiar, "Tell It Like It Is" was probably playing all over the world but here they were.
I saw a guy in there that night that I'd stuffed on a MediVac a year earlier knowing that he probably wouldn't make the trip to the 2nd Surg.
The fkr made it and was ever so grateful. We sat there and got ripped. They didn't have high fives yet so we toasted.
This story get's much better.
I love your stories
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe that girl thought you were cute, so you got lucky that time. Others probably thought it was presumptious on your part. You must have said it rather loudly or other people in the parking lot couldn't have heard it.
Maybe you can pass it along that nobody wants to see young black men's butts and their underwear, especially when they're walking like penguins and having to hold them up in the crotch to keep them from falling down.
It looks absolutely ridiculous and doesn't help quell stereotypes about young black men. If they want to be taken seriously, they need to start acting like it in how they carry themselves and how they present themselves. Otherwise, they have no business complaining about discrimination. They've brought it on themselves.
If a white guy wore his clothes like that, you can bet he, too, would be discriminated against by others who wouldn't take him seriously either.
Certain social standards apply to everyone. Does that make sense?
There are plenty of white boys doing the same thing; I agree it's awful, but I don't agree with legislating a persons choice of garb.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's all those pickles and peanut butter, maybe he's pregnant? Hey Flack does Walmart sell 50 gallon drums of Ice Cream?
Phenomenal post!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Kiki Alard wrote:
Why you btches post here if you don't even live in Florida? Stupid fcks.
Hi dem.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares.
Oh really? Tickets for game 7 are $30,000. Sold out.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I only blame Ayers for the stuff he did.
Why don't you apply that same principle to bush?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a guy in there that night that I'd stuffed on a MediVac a year earlier knowing that he probably wouldn't make the trip to the 2nd Surg.
The fkr made it and was ever so grateful. We sat there and got ripped. They didn't have high fives yet so we toasted.
This story get's much better.
That's awesome, realtime. When I get home tonight, I'll have a bigfoot ale just for you.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? Tickets for game 7 are $30,000. Sold out.
Quit making it sound like all seats are 30k
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is pleased to debunk this outright lie with Statistics from the US Department of Commerce
Welfare Demographics
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %
Blacks receive welfare at a percentage three times their representation in the population.
The majority of the people in this country are white, therefore 38.8% represents the majority of people on welfare.
Play with numbers all you want to, it is what it is. If blacks represent 12% of the population, then, they cannot be the majority of people on welfare.
The Mormons practicing polygamy send their sister wives to the welfare lines so the rooster can lay about and fk all day making more children to add to the household income

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And I only blame Hitler for those things he 'personally' did, too.
The Weathermen were a loose knit group of local organizations.

You think Ayers was some sort of commander but that is not the case at all. The small group Ayers was with did not shoot anyone, didn't rob any bans, and what explosives they used were designed ot to hurt people but cause property damage only.

Comparing the weathermen to Nazi Germany is really really stupid.

You should really become better informed.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

The woman, lerner of irs fame ...

``````````

Turns out she has been doing this for decades
--Rand Paul

``````````

NOW she's on a paid vacation!
PAID LEAVE - may as well be called "vacation" ....

Fire er behind ...
STRIP her 'retirement'...

Let her SEE what it "feels like" to live on
a "fixed income" like a LOT of Seniors!
Social Security and Medicare!...

and them trying to "DO AWAY" with THAT!

or give her ...
3 Hots and a cot!

better deserved!

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave you just proved my Point when you have nothing to say accuse others of being Racist!! Dave you wanted see a Real Racist look into the Mirror!!
I accused those who post racial slurs as racist.

I guess you have a problem with that.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. Karzai has no plan to include the Taliban in the government. That is the very last thing he wants. The only people who have a plan to include the Taliban in the government of Afghanistan is the Taliban and Obama.
So, try again.
What possible reason would we have to have any "talks" with the Taliban?
This time, say something that's actually believable.
Then, kindly tell us why we should just pack up and leave now. We could be out of Afghanistan in less than a month. What possible reason do we have to stay?
Here I though Bush was spreading democracy.

I guess in your view, we should dictate who participates in free elections.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>There are probably more meth heads in rural America than Fox News viewers.
He said no one cared about the NBA yet it was the #1 watched show on tv last night so fck off. Go have some pickles.
LOL! The finals are on ABC; they can be watched livestreaming online as well. Thanks for the backup Homer. They just say they hate the NBA because I love it. I think Galt is secretly salivating over LeBron James biceps ee

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you apply that same principle to bush?
I do. I blame him for his deeds of running this country from a balanced budget to massive debt, economic disaster & two quagmire wars.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a terrible person, you probably do fantasize about watching male fetuses masturbate. Now why don't you go back to that thread where all you reich-whiners bored each other to death by sh*tting where you lived and quit following your betters around trying to get someone to notice you? http://youtu.be/CFOac8zybPE
You support killing babies. It is a shame you lost control when the abortion issue hit a nerve. I fantasize that all babies are born. That isn't the case with you. Sicko talking about babies the way you do. Grow up-stand with your baby killing convictions.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Only a rightwinger would ask for a racial breakdown. Looks like most were of the human race.
The Surge of the NBA's International Viewership and Popularity
Nearly six months after the NBA lockout ended, NBA fans across the world and the league’s executives have much to celebrate. Tonight the Oklahoma City Thunder and Miami Heat will face off for Game 2 of the 2012 NBA Finals. Although the 2012 NBA season was shortened as a result of the lockout, fans have not turned their back on the league. In fact, fans in 215 countries from Iceland to Madagascar and Afghanistan to Sri Lanka, will watch as The Finals are streamed in 47 different languages. Additionally, the NBA expects that 278 million fans will follow The Finals through social media networks.
The large surge in international viewership of The Finals is driven in part by the vast number of networks and online outlets that are televising the event. This year, 90 international television, radio and online outlets will air The Finals. Notably, this season, fourteen international networks are airing The Finals for the first time. These networks are located in: Cameroon, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Mexico, Mongolia, New Zealand, Russia, South Africa and Turkey. The growth of international interest in the NBA is further demonstrated by the amount of international media that will converge upon Oklahoma City and Miami to cover The Finals. 1,800 media members total have been credentialed to cover The Finals. 12.6 percent of all media covering The Finals are international media members, as 227 media members representing 34 countries other than the United States are credentialed to cover The Finals.
Social media networks have also increased the NBA’s worldwide fan base. According to the NBA, the league has built one of the largest social communities in the world, with more than 278 million likes and followers. The official NBA, team and player pages combined across Twitter and Facebook have accumulated more than 226 million likes and followers. In China, the NBA is the number-one sports league across social media with 52 million fans on the league’s official accounts. The NBA has enjoyed over 883 million videos viewed on YouTube since 2005. Much of the NBA’s social media success is driven by international fans, as nearly 50 percent of the league’s followers on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are international.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/aliciajessop/2012...
I hadn't realized the NBA was so popular.
LOL! You're so funny Homer! Take a look at the players, many come from other countries, have played internationally. These fools on here think it's only about black men, so they hate it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
GOP proposing bill that would cut 20.5 billion in food stamps. 200,000 children off the school lunch program, that will get that minority vote back for sure. Good job pro-lifers. We want to make sure you're born so we can starve you to death.

American Lady wrote
How many people starve to death in America every year?

Answer:
Through the inability to afford food, none found.

Through being a child being starved to death as punishment, none found.

Through an eating disorder in which one starves oneself to death, none found.

In the case of the last, there has been some, just no numbers provided. It is estimated that 1 to 3 percent of teen girls may get Anorexia Nervosa and 1% of them may die sometime within 10 to 20 years after getting it.

Obviously there are noted exceptions, Karen Carpenter, Brittany Murphy.

Basically, starvation is so infrequent for any reason that it does not statistically register.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_sta...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Allen West is contemplating primarying Marco Rubio!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You're so funny Homer! Take a look at the players, many come from other countries, have played internationally. These fools on here think it's only about black men, so they hate it.
lily is RACIST

No, I have never liked the game including in High School.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 23 min andet1987 459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Guy 174,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 49 min TRD 67,894
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 7
Black Women 2 hr joey 1
Amy 7-23 3 hr Julie 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters