Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
852,101 - 852,120 of 1,101,121 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
forks_made_leo_f at

Oklahoma City, OK

#927787 Jun 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, yet another dumbass right whiner.
Hillary had the support of the Democrat Party bigwigs going into the primary season.
No one gives a rat's ass if you oppose Obama's policy but when you do so using racial slurs then yes you get called a racist f*ck.
Using

*dumass*

Really makes you look like a Liberal
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#927789 Jun 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yippee!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Now go change your pants.
Don't you just hate it when a president talks peace?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#927790 Jun 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being Liberally evasive again.
He and his girly friend ran the show of destruction.
But you don't want to blame him. I understand. Very well.
I only blame Ayers for the stuff he did.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#927791 Jun 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, yet another dumbass right whiner.
Hillary had the support of the Democrat Party bigwigs going into the primary season.
No one gives a rat's ass if you oppose Obama's policy but when you do so using racial slurs then yes you get called a racist f*ck.
RealDave you just proved my Point when you have nothing to say accuse others of being Racist!! Dave you wanted see a Real Racist look into the Mirror!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927792 Jun 19, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave you just proved my Point when you have nothing to say accuse others of being Racist!! Dave you wanted see a Real Racist look into the Mirror!!
RealDave Ghetto People Are Proud Of Their Ghetto

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#927793 Jun 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you just hate it when a president talks peace?
Only when the jerk sounds like Neville Chamberlain.

This jerk one does.

Lapeer, MI

#927794 Jun 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And I only blame Hitler for those things he 'personally' did, too.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#927795 Jun 19, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, come on, Leo, you really think anyone believes your anecdotal evidence of anything, let alone saying you had a baby. Everyone knows you aborted it.
You're such a terrible person, you probably do fantasize about watching male fetuses masturbate. Now why don't you go back to that thread where all you reich-whiners bored each other to death by sh*tting where you lived and quit following your betters around trying to get someone to notice you? http://youtu.be/CFOac8zybPE
RogerThat

AOL

#927796 Jun 19, 2013

BIBLE's "1 word" changes a person's life >

http://youtu.be/xmaemV5ONUA

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#927797 Jun 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think I prefer the Neville version as well. http://youtu.be/UE5hLOSEB3Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9bVEKjdUxmIXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
In between my Vietnam tours I saw the Nevilles live at a honky tonk sort of place in Louisiana between Ft Polk and New Orleans. I had no clue who they were, but the song was very familiar, "Tell It Like It Is" was probably playing all over the world but here they were.

I saw a guy in there that night that I'd stuffed on a MediVac a year earlier knowing that he probably wouldn't make the trip to the 2nd Surg.

The fkr made it and was ever so grateful. We sat there and got ripped. They didn't have high fives yet so we toasted.

This story get's much better.

Lapeer, MI

#927798 Jun 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>RealDave Ghetto People Are Proud Of Their Ghetto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =trJGo15DGy4XX
The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...
It's the culture...
I really like this guy a lot.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927799 Jun 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In between my Vietnam tours I saw the Nevilles live at a honky tonk sort of place in Louisiana between Ft Polk and New Orleans. I had no clue who they were, but the song was very familiar, "Tell It Like It Is" was probably playing all over the world but here they were.
I saw a guy in there that night that I'd stuffed on a MediVac a year earlier knowing that he probably wouldn't make the trip to the 2nd Surg.
The fkr made it and was ever so grateful. We sat there and got ripped. They didn't have high fives yet so we toasted.
I love your stories
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927800 Jun 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe that girl thought you were cute, so you got lucky that time. Others probably thought it was presumptious on your part. You must have said it rather loudly or other people in the parking lot couldn't have heard it.
Maybe you can pass it along that nobody wants to see young black men's butts and their underwear, especially when they're walking like penguins and having to hold them up in the crotch to keep them from falling down.
It looks absolutely ridiculous and doesn't help quell stereotypes about young black men. If they want to be taken seriously, they need to start acting like it in how they carry themselves and how they present themselves. Otherwise, they have no business complaining about discrimination. They've brought it on themselves.
If a white guy wore his clothes like that, you can bet he, too, would be discriminated against by others who wouldn't take him seriously either.
Certain social standards apply to everyone. Does that make sense?
There are plenty of white boys doing the same thing; I agree it's awful, but I don't agree with legislating a persons choice of garb.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927801 Jun 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's all those pickles and peanut butter, maybe he's pregnant? Hey Flack does Walmart sell 50 gallon drums of Ice Cream?
Phenomenal post!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#927802 Jun 19, 2013
Kiki Alard wrote:
Why you btches post here if you don't even live in Florida? Stupid fcks.
Hi dem.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927803 Jun 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares.
Oh really? Tickets for game 7 are $30,000. Sold out.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#927805 Jun 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you apply that same principle to bush?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#927806 Jun 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
That's awesome, realtime. When I get home tonight, I'll have a bigfoot ale just for you.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#927807 Jun 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? Tickets for game 7 are $30,000. Sold out.
Quit making it sound like all seats are 30k
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927808 Jun 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is pleased to debunk this outright lie with Statistics from the US Department of Commerce
Welfare Demographics
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %
Blacks receive welfare at a percentage three times their representation in the population.
The majority of the people in this country are white, therefore 38.8% represents the majority of people on welfare.
Play with numbers all you want to, it is what it is. If blacks represent 12% of the population, then, they cannot be the majority of people on welfare.
The Mormons practicing polygamy send their sister wives to the welfare lines so the rooster can lay about and fk all day making more children to add to the household income

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min LRS 177,507
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 52 min Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE