Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
852,081 - 852,100 of 1,101,134 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#927767 Jun 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Probably the Hoffa family, as well as lot of others are curious.
On a side note Fox News is just awful, this is one of top stories on their website - Columbia's Cons: Ivy League social work program run by team of former prisoners
Now I ask you have they paid their debt to society? What is the story here?
I have been looking for that answer for a long time-when does a person pay their debt to society? In Illinois you never do. Your record is always with you--even after 20 years, the liberals in Illinois hold it against you. Not only that but even after 20 they are able to compile your record to include those things that were done years ago. The liberals may say they help the blacks, but in reality they don't. They never allow them to pay their debt to society no matter how many times they go to jail. It is just awful. Young men clean their acts up and then say they do a minor infraction which would be nothing more than a ticket and they get the book thrown at them. What gives Homer?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927768 Jun 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I never would have figured you for a Maroon Five fan. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
So?

Did you misread the name?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#927769 Jun 19, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just conservatives, they never met a conspiracy they didn't like.
Sounds just like Hillary "Hog Thighs" Clinton's “Vast Right Wing Conspiracy”.

Or the Liberal Press and their Conspiracy Theories about how Republicans want to smear the Magic Negro over supposed 'failings' like Fast n Furious, Benghazi, IRS, AP, NSA, etc., etc.....
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

#927770 Jun 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only because you're used to that culture coming from the urban areas in the northern blue states.
Anywhere else in the country, calling a woman you don't know "babygirl" is both presumptive and inappropriate. Trust me on that.
You don't show your underwear by wearing your pants below your butt, do you? Please tell me you don't.
Again you're seeing what you want out of the situation & not what presented. If it was so inappropriate & disrespectful, the female would've said something. She didn't, she just smiled & drove off. It was people just there in the parking lot that looked like I did something I wasn't supposed to. As far as wearing my pants on my ass, I'm 35yrs old. What I look like wearing my pants below my butt? Though that's very stereotypical because I have younger cousins that do & they're average everyday people that work for a living & take care of their kids so, what exactly does how a person wear their pants have to do with the reaction of bystanders to an out of town black dude talking to a whitegirl?

Prevented this

#927771 Jun 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, come on, Kvetchy, you really think anyone believes your anecdotal evidence of anything, let alone conducting interviews at a jobs fair in Chicago? You're still receiving chiropractic treatment for a closed head trauma, living in Costa Rica, and collecting disability from claim on a Chicago trade union. LMAO
Aw, come on, Leo, you really think anyone believes your anecdotal evidence of anything, let alone saying you had a baby. Everyone knows you aborted it.

Prevented this

#927772 Jun 19, 2013
Here Leo, you will have to clean your act up next time:
Yesterday, the House of Representatives sided with science and voted to protect unborn children who are capable of feeling pain from abortion procedures.

The blinders are being lifted, and even pro-abortion Americans want restrictions on aborting children who experience pain. The Kermit Gosnell trial and the closure of abortion clinics around the country for unsanitary, unsafe conditions have created a public awareness of the violence against women and children disguised by such names as “women’s health clinic,”“family planning,” and “reproductive healthcare.”

Everyone should urge the United States Senate to pass this bill and to put an end to the brutality against unborn children. Science shows that children are capable of experiencing pain by 20 weeks after fertilization. We can no longer put our heads in the sand and ignore this fact.

(audio) There is new research coming out of the University of Toronto that says that 20 weeks is a uniquely vulnerable time for children in the womb because the pain system has been fully developed, but the higher level pain-modifying system has not been developed. The repressive modifying factor that would put a governor on the incredible level of pain is not developed. The child feels the full pain without the modifying effect. This is the time period when Gosnell and others were performing their late-term abortions.

Pray that this moment that America has experienced with Kermit Gosnell—which is not an abnormality; it is the face of abortion—pray that it brings America to its knees, and we change our ways and return to a culture of life in America.

Lapeer, MI

#927773 Jun 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I never would have figured you for a Maroon Five fan. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Your tastes in the arts are worse than a passed participle.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#927774 Jun 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> No,they're not Galt. DBWriter talks horsesh*t. The many good reasons for opening talks with the Taliban includes the very crucial one that it back up our main ally Afghanistan led by President Karzai who has staked his political career on opening successful talks with the Taliban--what the majority of Afghanistan's people see as the only way to stop the war .
Shut up already, fool.

"KABUL (Reuters)- Afghan President Hamid Karzai said on Wednesday his government would not join U.S. peace talks with the Taliban and halted negotiations with Washington on a troop pact, underscoring the fragile nature of hopes for a negotiated peace in Afghanistan."
forks_made_leo_f at

Oklahoma City, OK

#927775 Jun 19, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>What am I teaching a fcking class? They let her plead to felony murder and she got 20 years to life. You don't like it change the law. I'm not standing up for her either, I'm merely saying according to the law she paid her debt to society. Fox News is merely using this as a vehicle to slam a liberal university and nothing more.
if you want to teach us then explain how 30 yrs in prison equals a life?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#927776 Jun 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is limited basic__how much does limited cost?
Whatever__we were talking about basic, dummy!
Basic means "basic" not limited basic or basic el grande.
Flack was wrong__again__and you're lying out your azz per usual.
Apparently, what you call "basic" doesn't exist at comcast. You really dislike reliable sources, don t you?

Lapeer, MI

#927777 Jun 19, 2013
Liberal Academia Strikes Again.

"Teach your children well"

L.A. Times - Former USC professor accused of child sexual abuse held in Mexico: http://tinyurl.com/kcbg2s7
TSM

El Paso, TX

#927778 Jun 19, 2013
In 2008 the Democrats sole purpose was to get Obama elected even if it meant destroying Hillary, which they Did!! Their strategy was pretty simple, elect’ Obama , First Black President’ Then Liberals/Democrats would use Obama’s Skin Color to try to stifle their opposition by accusing his opponents the only reason they oppose Obama’s policies is because he’s Black not that he’s Totally Incompetent!!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#927779 Jun 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again you're seeing what you want out of the situation & not what presented. If it was so inappropriate & disrespectful, the female would've said something. She didn't, she just smiled & drove off. It was people just there in the parking lot that looked like I did something I wasn't supposed to. As far as wearing my pants on my ass, I'm 35yrs old. What I look like wearing my pants below my butt? Though that's very stereotypical because I have younger cousins that do & they're average everyday people that work for a living & take care of their kids so, what exactly does how a person wear their pants have to do with the reaction of bystanders to an out of town black dude talking to a whitegirl?
Well, maybe that girl thought you were cute, so you got lucky that time. Others probably thought it was presumptious on your part. You must have said it rather loudly or other people in the parking lot couldn't have heard it.

Maybe you can pass it along that nobody wants to see young black men's butts and their underwear, especially when they're walking like penguins and having to hold them up in the crotch to keep them from falling down.

It looks absolutely ridiculous and doesn't help quell stereotypes about young black men. If they want to be taken seriously, they need to start acting like it in how they carry themselves and how they present themselves. Otherwise, they have no business complaining about discrimination. They've brought it on themselves.

If a white guy wore his clothes like that, you can bet he, too, would be discriminated against by others who wouldn't take him seriously either.

Certain social standards apply to everyone. Does that make sense?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#927780 Jun 19, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Here Leo, you will have to clean your act up next time:
Yesterday, the House of Representatives sided with science and voted to protect unborn children who are capable of feeling pain from abortion procedures.
The blinders are being lifted, and even pro-abortion Americans want restrictions on aborting children who experience pain. The Kermit Gosnell trial and the closure of abortion clinics around the country for unsanitary, unsafe conditions have created a public awareness of the violence against women and children disguised by such names as “women’s health clinic,”“family planning,” and “reproductive healthcare.”
Everyone should urge the United States Senate to pass this bill and to put an end to the brutality against unborn children. Science shows that children are capable of experiencing pain by 20 weeks after fertilization. We can no longer put our heads in the sand and ignore this fact.
(audio) There is new research coming out of the University of Toronto that says that 20 weeks is a uniquely vulnerable time for children in the womb because the pain system has been fully developed, but the higher level pain-modifying system has not been developed. The repressive modifying factor that would put a governor on the incredible level of pain is not developed. The child feels the full pain without the modifying effect. This is the time period when Gosnell and others were performing their late-term abortions.
Pray that this moment that America has experienced with Kermit Gosnell—which is not an abnormality; it is the face of abortion—pray that it brings America to its knees, and we change our ways and return to a culture of life in America.
I think we should experiment on a few pro-abortionists to see if they feel pain being sucked into a vacuum.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#927781 Jun 19, 2013
TSM wrote:
In 2008 the Democrats sole purpose was to get Obama elected even if it meant destroying Hillary, which they Did!! Their strategy was pretty simple, elect’ Obama , First Black President’ Then Liberals/Democrats would use Obama’s Skin Color to try to stifle their opposition by accusing his opponents the only reason they oppose Obama’s policies is because he’s Black not that he’s Totally Incompetent!!
Wow, yet another dumbass right whiner.

Hillary had the support of the Democrat Party bigwigs going into the primary season.

No one gives a rat's ass if you oppose Obama's policy but when you do so using racial slurs then yes you get called a racist f*ck.
forks_made_leo_f at

Oklahoma City, OK

#927782 Jun 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe that girl thought you were cute, so you got lucky that time. Others probably thought it was presumptious on your part. You must have said it rather loudly or other people in the parking lot couldn't have heard it.
Maybe you can pass it along that nobody wants to see young black men's butts and their underwear, especially when they're walking like penguins and having to hold them up in the crotch to keep them from falling down.
It looks absolutely ridiculous and doesn't help quell stereotypes about young black men. If they pwant to be taken seriously, they need to start acting like it in how they carry themselves and how they present themselves. Otherwise, they have no business complaining about discrimination. They've brought it on themselves.
If a white guy wore his clothes like that, you can bet he, too, would be discriminated against by others who wouldn't take him seriously either.
Certain social standards apply to everyone. Does that make sense?
Does this apply to gang banger's in hoodies?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927783 Jun 19, 2013
" Federal agencies have been using drones for years to monitor the northern and southern borders of the U.S., and those drones have occasionally been deployed to help domestic law-enforcement agencies like the FBI…

FBI hostage negotiators used surveillance drones during a standoff earlier this year with an Alabama man who had taken a boy hostage inside a makeshift underground bunker…

“It’s very seldom used and generally used in a particular incident when you need the capability,’’ said Mr. Mueller, who said he wasn’t sure what becomes of the images recorded by such drones.“It is very narrowly focused on particularized cases and particularized needs.’’

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/06/19/fbi-...
Kiki Alard

Fort Pierce, FL

#927784 Jun 19, 2013
Why you btches post here if you don't even live in Florida? Stupid fcks.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#927785 Jun 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> No,they're not Galt. DBWriter talks horsesh*t. The many good reasons for opening talks with the Taliban includes the very crucial one that it back up our main ally Afghanistan led by President Karzai who has staked his political career on opening successful talks with the Taliban--what the majority of Afghanistan's people see as the only way to stop the war .
Bullshit. Karzai has no plan to include the Taliban in the government. That is the very last thing he wants. The only people who have a plan to include the Taliban in the government of Afghanistan is the Taliban and Obama.
So, try again.
What possible reason would we have to have any "talks" with the Taliban?
This time, say something that's actually believable.

Then, kindly tell us why we should just pack up and leave now. We could be out of Afghanistan in less than a month. What possible reason do we have to stay?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#927786 Jun 19, 2013
"... we shouldn't just pack up and leave now?"
Sorry for the typo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min LRS 177,511
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min RADIO 46,362
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min James 68,394
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 302
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000