Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#927826 Jun 19, 2013
This moron Obama has issues as our president with Iran developing nuclear weapons, radicals gaining power in the middle east such as Libya (thanks to the moron) and many other issues, yet he decides to focus on decreasing our own nuclear weapons.

Only a libtard would make that the priority right at this moment in time. I guess all that bowing and the Democrats/Obama's Apology Tours didn't work.

Meanwhile we have other immature & misguided morons/libtards who want to talk about "fatty".
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927827 Jun 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Famous last words of the fatty who never got picked
You do know watching Basketball doesn't burn calories. You have to get up off your fat butt, lily, and move around.

Also, all that Southern Comfort is doing bad things to your waist line.

I still don't have any interest in Basketball and only a moron would claim this is racist or people who hate it is fat.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927828 Jun 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
The poll from Quinnipiac University shows Clinton with a solid lead over former Gov. Jeb Bush and U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio in Florida. Clinton whips Bush 50 percent to 43 percent. She does even better against Rubio, besting him 53 percent to 41 percent.
Clinton and Bush both do well in rounding up members of their party, but the Democrat beats out the former governor with independents, leading that group 48 percent to 42 percent. Men divide evenly between the two candidates, with each claiming 45 percent, but Clinton has a clear edge with women voters. A majority—53 percent—of women back Clinton, while 41 percent prefer Bush.
Hilary will not be the candidate.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927829 Jun 19, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem disappointed that children aren't starving to help you make a point. You're a sick lady.
Joe, the person the poster is responding to, is claiming people would starve if cuts to SNAP occurred .

The person you idiotically responded is stating starvation is rare-

Hmmm, seems Joe is the person this post should be directed to.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927830 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes you happy that children starve to make your point, right?
Makes you morbid!
True
FBI must act on This

Atlanta, GA

#927831 Jun 19, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
EXTERMINATE THE THAI MONKEY RACE ( Don't Go To Thailand)

Click The Above message On YouTube and see how an Innocent white man was Killed by a Thai Monkey and Yet Thai Government Ignored It. Please spread this message and Video and Let The world Know whats happening To whites in Thailand.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#927832 Jun 19, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You the burka clad muzzie talking again.
We figured you were so embarrassed at your messiah's daily screw ups you would shut up and go home.
Read the founding of planned parenthood fool it is exactly what their goals were.
Your goal on the other hand it the complete destruction of Israel.
I will stand with Israel against all enemies such as allah and yourself.
No weapon forged against Israel will ever prosper.
Give up burka.
Yawn.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927834 Jun 19, 2013
Ted Cruz Tweet: Will Obama Be Conducting Background Checks on the Syrian Fighters He Wishes to Arm?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#927835 Jun 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Weathermen were a loose knit group of local organizations.
You think Ayers was some sort of commander but that is not the case at all. The small group Ayers was with did not shoot anyone, didn't rob any bans, and what explosives they used were designed ot to hurt people but cause property damage only.
Comparing the weathermen to Nazi Germany is really really stupid.
You should really become better informed.
Loose knit? They coordinated the bombing of the Pentagon to a NY Brinks Robbery and guard murders to the planned explosion of a California State Senator and a long list of other bombings across the continent and you say they were a loose knit group?

Go make your excuses at the graves of those dead Brinks Guards.

ImaginaryDave says Al Qaeda is a loose knit group. Idiot.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#927836 Jun 19, 2013
I wonder if they believed Obama in Germany today?

Doubt it. The jerk has no credibility.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#927837 Jun 19, 2013
FBI must act on This wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=Skv-rWkBEW k
EXTERMINATE THE THAI MONKEY RACE ( Don't Go To Thailand)
Click The Above message On YouTube and see how an Innocent white man was Killed by a Thai Monkey and Yet Thai Government Ignored It. Please spread this message and Video and Let The world Know whats happening To whites in Thailand.
Now there are only 2 reasons I can think of that would put a White person in Thailand, and my heart does not bleed for either of them.

Lapeer, MI

#927838 Jun 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a terrible person, you probably do fantasize about watching male fetuses masturbate. Now why don't you go back to that thread where all you reich-whiners bored each other to death by sh*tting where you lived and quit following your betters around trying to get someone to notice you? http://youtu.be/CFOac8zybPE
If you truly are a teacher than there are some children in grave danger at this moment.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#927840 Jun 19, 2013
Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
I wonder if they believed Obama in Germany today?
Doubt it. The jerk has no credibility.
Not True!

Only 196,000 Germans agree with you, there was still 4,000 people that showed up out of the 200,000 from his first trip.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#927841 Jun 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal government sets the rules for federal elections. States can't add to it.
The dumbass Republicans in AZ knew better but chose to suppress the vote. Typical.
Get the Feds to put up a fence along the border...

and we won't need to worry about who is voting illegally...duphus!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#927842 Jun 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Planned Parenthood aborts black babies in disproportionate numbers, controlling the growth of the black population.
This was the goal of Margaret Sanger, although Sanger included Eastern Europeans with blacks as a group to be controlled.
Without researching statistics, I will go with your premise that more black women CHOOSE abortion than white women. However, that has nothing to do with genocide.

Unfortunately black women are most often unable to afford birth control and are more likely to lack the means necessary to raise a child. Therefore, they CHOOSE abortion. Those are FACTS.

Linking voluntary abortions to genoide is just plain ignorant and does a disservice to those who really were victims of purposeful extermination such as the Jews, Armenians, Muslims in Bosnia or the Tutsis in Rwanda.

As far as Margaret Sanger is concerned, in her words, she spoke against those who were "irresponsible and reckless" and "whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." Hmmm....seems she was targeting Catholics, not blacks.(Perhaps a consequence of the fact that her devoutly Roman Catholic mother went through 18 pregnancies in 22 years.)

Besides, the current president of Planned Parenthood is black. Like it or not, we have come a long way since the days when contraceptive information was prohibited on grounds of obscenity.

Why is it you people always want to return to the days of ignorance and intolerance?

The founding principles of the Sanger's American Birth Control League:

"We hold that children should be (1) Conceived in love; (2) Born of the mother's conscious desire; (3) And only begotten under conditions which render possible the heritage of health. Therefore we hold that every woman must possess the power and freedom to prevent conception except when these conditions can be satisfied."

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#927843 Jun 19, 2013
Liberals and taxes...

well...

dodging them!

"Dolce and Gabbana Convicted of Tax Evasion"

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Lapeer, MI

#927844 Jun 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe that girl thought you were cute, so you got lucky that time. Others probably thought it was presumptious on your part. You must have said it rather loudly or other people in the parking lot couldn't have heard it.
Maybe you can pass it along that nobody wants to see young black men's butts and their underwear, especially when they're walking like penguins and having to hold them up in the crotch to keep them from falling down.
It looks absolutely ridiculous and doesn't help quell stereotypes about young black men. If they want to be taken seriously, they need to start acting like it in how they carry themselves and how they present themselves. Otherwise, they have no business complaining about discrimination. They've brought it on themselves.
If a white guy wore his clothes like that, you can bet he, too, would be discriminated against by others who wouldn't take him seriously either.
Certain social standards apply to everyone. Does that make sense?
Last week, I watched a news report about a local Detroit group of black men trying to promote the importance of being a man through fatherhood. WOW! Fresh Air! They held Fathers Day events in Detroit with barbeque fund raising and instructional one-on-one talks. Sperm-Spraying don't make a man. Putting a roof over yer kid's heads, teaching them and feeding them food and compassion is what makes a man a man.

Tonight, I watched another news report about an Eastside father and black man who became so frustrated with the Detroit City Council's(all black) failure(s) to fix the city and, in particular, the upkeep of parks for children - including HIS children - that he took the brand new lawnmower he received for Fathers Day and began mowing the 3' high grass in the nearest park. A PUSHMOWER! Watching his efforts, other neighbors got motivated and began pitching in to clean it picking up used hypodermic needles, condoms and drug paraphernalia.

There is hope still that the American black male can finally wise up and begin acting like a man and not a Trayvon.

I'd like to shake the hands of the men I mentioned here in this post. I have nothing but admiration for them and their efforts.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#927845 Jun 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
My post-
"I am sure the mid-East Muslims would agree with your description of them being mindless, void of feelings and without ethics prior to the arrival of the US."
I stand by my statement as your claim was the mid-East Muslims were void of opinions about the Western world and void of any hate towards those unlike them until the US made them hate us and taught them how to fight.
If you don't want your comments to imply negative images about the people you were attempting to defend then don't imply they were void of an historical cultural background, religious teachings and did not have feelings of hate and mistrust towards Western governments held for centuries.
Muslims make no apologies for the passages so why are you?
If you can post your comment you can post mine since yours was a reply to mine. That you don't shows just how much of a lyin' sac' o' sht you are.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#927846 Jun 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it is a case of you introducing yourself into my and Carol's conversation with NJ without knowing what was the central issue of the dispute.
NJ's thesis is all Southern Republicans are racist and leaning towards making this a blanket statement about all Reps
Do you concur or disagree?
I agree that most southern Republicans are racist, I live with them, I know. I also know that there was a massive shift following passage of the CRA, when the Democrats lost the Solid South to Republicans, when Nixon employed his Southern Strategy.

Just 'cause you just found a booklet in a box of Lucky Charms doesn't mean you're the sole repository of all things History.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#927847 Jun 19, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can post your comment you can post mine since yours was a reply to mine. That you don't shows just how much of a lyin' sac' o' sht you are.
Now now, Tensieg. You might fall overboard if you go & have meltdowns like this. Reread what you wrote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dear abby 11-28 13 min PEllen 1
ask amy 11-28 15 min PEllen 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 34 min RJS 7,855
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,798
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 2 hr fukuda 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 180,954
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,627
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News