Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457903 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

proud2bwhite

West Salem, OH

#928279 Jun 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If you look through the past whenever populations didn't continue to grow at a fast rate there was misery. A giant influx of new citizens would be a huge boost to the U.S. economy. We should be welcoming people to this country with open arms.
bullshit.. we should be aprosecuting criminals who violate our laws.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#928280 Jun 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"WASHINGTON, D.C.-- Hawaii residents have the highest wellbeing in the nation for the fourth consecutive year, with a Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index score of 71.1 in 2012 -- up from 70.2 in 2011. Colorado, Minnesota, Utah, and Vermont rounded out the top five states with the highest wellbeing scores last year. West Virginia residents have the lowest overall wellbeing for the fourth year in a row, with a Well-Being Index score of 61.3 in 2012 -- slightly lower than the 62.3 in 2011. Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Arkansas also had among the five lowest wellbeing scores in the country."
You got any more sh!t you wanna' pull outa' your ass right now? [email protected]
Survey? really?
These state-level data are based on daily surveys conducted from January through December 2012, including interviews with more than 350,000 Americans nationwide and at least 1,000 residents in each state except Alaska and Hawaii.

So what do you think? they talked to 6 people in Hawai'i? maybe 10? ROTFLMAO. Hawai'i also has the third highest homeless rate in the country--wonder how those people are doing?
http://www.gallup.com/poll/160730/fourth-year...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#928281 Jun 20, 2013
Want to know the REAL platform for the Democrats in 2016?

"We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

"It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

"(We).....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

"I certainly think the free-market has failed."

"I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

Who said that?
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

#928282 Jun 20, 2013
Obama, Liberals, and priorities...

"USDA Slashes Food for Women, Children, Subsidizes Wineries Instead"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
proud2bwhite

West Salem, OH

#928283 Jun 20, 2013
We don't need a border fence ,we need snipers and landmines. Poko might just think twice about invading if he had to step over the pieces of hector and gomez left in the desert.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#928284 Jun 20, 2013
We are below the June 6 low. better not close there!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#928285 Jun 20, 2013
terrorist apologist wrote:
<quoted text> Not defending anyone. Just correcting the lies. Why do you insist on lying about Bill Ayers?
What did I say about bill ayers?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#928286 Jun 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If you look through the past whenever populations didn't continue to grow at a fast rate there was misery. A giant influx of new citizens would be a huge boost to the U.S. economy. We should be welcoming people to this country with open arms.
I guess you aborted all the democrats huh? and looking for new ones....just saying.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#928287 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've known the truth of that post since the 70's. The fact that you call it bullshit! doesn't change the fact that it is true. Mr. Peabody!
You don't know dik pal.

I can rip that lying shtheads posts to pieces, frankly I have right here on this thread and he just continues along with his bullsht__well, it's not exactly his, but he brings it here.

I'll remember your stupid azz as "the poster who thanked DBWriter."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928288 Jun 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Bethlehem, PA & surrounding redneck area - Ha! What a pit!
People in WV have a higher standard of living for Christ's sake!
Once a nice place, part of the heart of Industrial America, killed off by labor unions and environmental activists.

Bethlehem Steel plant now a casino, a symbol of decay.
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

#928289 Jun 20, 2013
Obama's version of being transparent and not being Dick Cheney...

"Obama Defends "Transparent" NSA Spying Program: I'm Not Dick Cheney"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#928290 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary was a much stronger candidate in 2008, running against an unknown, and crashed and burned.
2016 will be no different. When Organizing For America gets behind its candidate, Hillary will slink away.
That's not true and you know it. Barack Obama won a slim victory over Hillary in the 2008 democrat primaries--so close in fact that McCain tried to steal Hillary's blue collar Northeast campaign strategy and use it for his own advantage by picking Sarah Palin as his running mate. Further , Barack Obama's advantage over Hillary were so slim that he chose working class hero politician Joe Biden for his running mate and the working class women with family hero ,Hillary for his Chief Diplomat post.
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

#928291 Jun 20, 2013
With LIberals....anyone can be a victim of gun violence....

case in point...

>Tamerlan Tsarnaev<

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#928292 Jun 20, 2013
Shelia R Fackler wrote:
my buddy's mom makes $73/hour on the computer. She has been without a job for 6 months but last month her income was $21168 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more here w­w­w.K­E­P­2.c­o­m
Hi homer

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#928293 Jun 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know dik pal.
I can rip that lying shtheads posts to pieces, frankly I have right here on this thread and he just continues along with his bullsht__well, it's not exactly his, but he brings it here.
I'll remember your stupid azz as "the poster who thanked DBWriter."
Then do it, or link to where you have. Talk is cheap.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#928294 Jun 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"WASHINGTON, D.C.-- Hawaii residents have the highest wellbeing in the nation for the fourth consecutive year, with a Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index score of 71.1 in 2012 -- up from 70.2 in 2011. Colorado, Minnesota, Utah, and Vermont rounded out the top five states with the highest wellbeing scores last year. West Virginia residents have the lowest overall wellbeing for the fourth year in a row, with a Well-Being Index score of 61.3 in 2012 -- slightly lower than the 62.3 in 2011. Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Arkansas also had among the five lowest wellbeing scores in the country."
You got any more sh!t you wanna' pull outa' your ass right now? [email protected]
OMG, you actually took the time to think of something where you could dispute....

my joke?

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!

You really are a Reichtard now, aren't you?

God! Reichtards have no sense of humor.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#928295 Jun 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know dik pal.
I can rip that lying shtheads posts to pieces, frankly I have right here on this thread and he just continues along with his bullsht__well, it's not exactly his, but he brings it here.
I'll remember your stupid azz as "the poster who thanked DBWriter."
Your addiction and obsession to dumbass Realtime is an ardent interest of your pursuit you idiot...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#928296 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Once a nice place, part of the heart of Industrial America, killed off by labor unions and environmental activists.
Bethlehem Steel plant now a casino, a symbol of decay.
Bethlehem Steel's mill was old & outdated & could not compete with the more modern mills in Europe & Japan. It doesn't really how much per hour you pay when your competition requires less than a third of the man-hours per ton.

I used to work in the blast furnace department there.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#928297 Jun 20, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>That's not true and you know it. Barack Obama won a slim victory over Hillary in the 2008 democrat primaries--so close in fact that McCain tried to steal Hillary's blue collar Northeast campaign strategy and use it for his own advantage by picking Sarah Palin as his running mate. Further , Barack Obama's advantage over Hillary were so slim that he chose working class hero politician Joe Biden for his running mate and the working class women with family hero ,Hillary for his Chief Diplomat post.
The AMA stated today that Hillary has a horrible disease.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#928298 Jun 20, 2013
I still think WV is a nicer place to live than next to any northern Democrat.

It's beautiful, people are nice and much less plastic robotic liberals.

Bethlehem, PA is NOT a place I would go for vacation!

When are you going on vacation there leosnana?

(joke leosnana, just kidding).

Baawwaaahhhh!!!

I bet she's googling now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Home Alone New York 230,968
last post wins! (Dec '10) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2,751
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Moans6157 62,300
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr honeymylove 2,273
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Doug77 9,840
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 104,505
Word (Dec '08) 15 hr PEllen 6,836

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages