Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,594)

Showing posts 851,861 - 851,880 of1,078,448
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
AP reports ‘Hasting’ the…. Journalist that ended General McChrystal career Dies…JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED!!
a crispy critter...
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Give the fool a shovel and let him keep digging.
Galt, your every word is foolish plunder! Your mama don't take you serious!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Sorry, I got the wrong post. Ignore above post.
I ignore all your posts unless I want a laugh.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Big POLITICALLY CORRECT Brother

'...Meanwhile, back in the real world, Tamerlan Tsarnaev was training in Dagestan, posting terrorist videos on YouTube, and getting fingered by the Russians to the FBI. Who did nothing.

If you had the misfortune to be blown up by the Tsarnaev brothers, and are now facing a future with one leg and suddenly circumscribed goals, like those brave Americans featured on the cover of the current People magazine under the headline “Boston Tough,” you might wish Boston had been a little tougher on Tamerlan and spent less time chasing the phantoms of “Free America Citizens.”

But, in fact, it would have been extremely difficult to track the Tsarnaevs at, say, the mosque they attended. Your Granny’s phone calls, your teenager’s Flickr stream, and your Telecharge tickets for two on the aisle at Mamma Mia! for your wife’s birthday, and the MasterCard bill for dinner with your mistress three days later are all fair game, but SINCE OCTOBER 2011 MOSQUES HAVE BEEN OFF-LIMITS TO THE SECURITY STATE.

If the FBI guy who got the tip-off from Moscow about young Tamerlan had been sufficiently intrigued to want to visit the Boston mosque where he is said to have made pro-terrorism statements during worship, the agent would have been unable to do so without seeking approval from something called the SENSITIVE OPERATIONS REVIEW COMMITTEE HIGH UP IN ERIC HOLDER'S Department of Justice.

The Sensitive Operations Review Committee is so sensitive nobody knows who’s on it. You might get approved, or you might get sentenced to extra sensitivity training for the next three months.

Even after the bombing, the cops forbore to set foot in the lads’ mosque for FOUR DAYS. Three hundred million Americans are standing naked in the NSA digital scanner, but the all-seeing security state has agreed that not just their womenfolk but Islam itself can be fully veiled from head to toe.'
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>No one said anything about shouting. The boss I had a problem that hugged everyone was a homosexual woman. I admit she was creepy. But no one was willing to do a damn thing with her. It was not politically correct. I never had problems with men.
Is homosexual sexual harassment more acceptable than heterosexual sexual harassment?

Can a person who objects to homosexual sexual harassment be labeled as homophobic?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Big POLITICALLY CORRECT Brother

'...We’re told that universal surveillance has prevented all kinds of atrocities we can never hear about — an answer straight out of Orwell.

Yet oddly, in the ones we do hear about, the perps are hiding in plain sight -

(MAJOR HASAN WITH "SOLDIER OF ALLAH" ON HIS BUSINESS CARD),

the intelligence services do nothing (the PANTYBOMBER known to the CIA but still permitted to board the plane),

and the digital superstate is useless (the Tsarnaev photo rang no bells with the facial-recognition software, but was identified by friends who saw it on TV).

And thus, the bozo leviathan blunders on. Big Politically Correct Brother sees everything ... and nothing.'

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/351120/...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a course anyone can take that debunks the system of lies the Democrats invented to hide their treason against the United States. It's called "history".
Shall we go over some history?
How about we start with the Democrats joining the enemy communists of the United States at the beginning of the Cold War. Later, we can conclude with the Democrats joining the Arab terrorists that murdered 3000 people in the United States.
Funny how under bushie boy's watch and being at battle stations, cons still blame non cons for their failure.

Talk about a lack of accountability and responsibility!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It costs 21 thousand per child in the City of Chicago-most of it goes to the commie teachers. A 48% graduation rate with most of them unable to read isn't exactly teaching children up-the curriculum is to teach the children down. They teach more about social justice than they teach about math and reading. There is no reason the entire state should pay for this failure called Chicago Public Schools.
Teacher union president Karen Lewis appears to be focused on eating instead of education.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be an ahole, Lily cares, respect that. Show some decency for once in your miserable, sourpuss of a life.
Very few people care about the NBA, just a fact.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea typical whites do react negatively to blacks when encountered in the streets. Now make up your mind, is Obama a Muslim or, a Christian with a Christian spiritual advisor? Can't have it both ways!
Obama was born and raised as a Muslim, later claimed to be a Christian for political reasons, now has no apparent religion.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go trying to justify the claim that the only racist there is are Republicans.
No Democrats are racist? That is an outright LIE.
Know it are not, you just fell head first into the NJ trap.
Well you people sure are making it easy to identify yourselves as racist son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
NJ sees racism in everything. A real Chris Matthews devotee.
The weird thing about NJ is after he has called a group of people racist he than attempts to run away from it by claiming he was only calling another group of people racist again putting ALL under the same sweeping umbrella.
Because you people make it easy son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And your Marxist flag goes up the pole...
Your contention seems to be that 70 trillion dollars doesn't legitimately belong to the people who possess it. You seem to be saying that the government has a right to that money.
Is this correct?
Given that the government can't stop itself from spending more than it has in revenue, if the government consumes that 70 trillion dollars to cover the debt, and there is obviously no control of the deficit, when that 70 trillion dollars is gone there will still be a need for the government to get more money.
After that 70 trillion dollars is spent by the government, what is the next source of money the government will obviously need?
Also, that 70 trillion dollars belongs to the people who create the jobs. If you take that 70 trillion dollars, you also eliminate the jobs those people make possible. Now, you have created an entire nation of unemployed people.
If it's unequal distribution of wealth that concerns you, I'll tell you how to create a more equal distribution of wealth.
Let's start with (what should be) an obvious fact:
Wealth never has been, is not now, and never will be evenly distributed. It is an impossibility.
Nations with a more even distribution of wealth are coincidentally also the nations with the highest level of education of the population.
If you want a more even distribution of wealth here, how about developing a more educated population?
Your only other alternative is to canibalize the existing wealth to subsidize the very reason the wealth is less evenly distributed than you would like.
You're an ignorant fool.
Funny how the cons don't have a resolution.

Instead, as usual, they complain....

complain....

complain....

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is homosexual sexual harassment more acceptable than heterosexual sexual harassment?
Can a person who objects to homosexual sexual harassment be labeled as homophobic?
yes and yes. In a liberal state they will not do anything because it is consider to not further the agenda. It is considered non-existent, not possible and never treated in any matter.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
would that be left revisionist history? Johnson was impeached for resisting the implementation of the reconstruction policies.

Johnson had earned the ire of Congress for his staunch resistance to implementing its Civil War reconstruction policies.
No, President Andrew Johnson drew the ire of radical republicans for his more moderate , non-interventionist local, state-centric approach to Reconstruction --"Americans had long been suspicious of the federal government playing too large a role in the affairs of state. But the Radicals felt that extraordinary times called for direct intervention in state affairs and laws designed to protect the emancipated blacks. At the heart of their beliefs was the notion that blacks must be given a chance to compete in a free-labor economy...."

"President Johnson stood in opposition. He vetoed the Freedmen's Bureau Bill, claiming that it would bloat the size of government."
http://www.ushistory.org/us/35b.asp
President Andrew Johnson's decentralized approach to implementing Reconstruction was very close and similar to the modern-day republicans like Nixon , Reagan, Paul Ryan and libertarians like Ron Paul's states rights argument.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Mine is evolve. The liberals are always planning to evolve. To work (something) out; devise: "the schemes he evolved to line his purse". The liberals are always scheming. To develop or achieve gradually: evolve. Spoon-fed Communism.
I know. As opposed to cons positions of imposing their will on others at all costs.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So Bill Ayers lied himself ...in his own memoirs??? In his 2001 memoir Fugitive Days, Ayers recounts his life as a Sixties radical and boasts that he “participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, of the Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972.” Of the day he bombed the Pentagon, Ayers writes,“Everything was absolutely ideal.... The sky was blue. The birds were singing. And the bastards were finally going to get what was coming to them.” He further recalls his fascination with the fact that "a good bomb" could render even "big buildings and wide streets ... fragile and destructible," leaving behind a "majestic scene" of utter destruction.
All told, Ayers and the Weather Underground were responsible for 30 bombings aimed at destroying the defense and security infrastructures of the U.S. "I don't regret setting bombs," said Ayers in 2001, "I feel we didn't do enough." Contemplating whether or not he might again use bombs against the U.S. sometime in the future, he wrote:“I can’t imagine entirely dismissing the possibility.”
In 1970, Ayers’ then-girlfriend Diana Oughton, along with Weatherman members Terry Robbins and Ted Gold, were killed when a bomb they were constructing exploded unexpectedly. That bomb had been intended for detonation at a dance that was to be attended by hundreds of Army soldiers at Fort Dix, New Jersey. Ayers himself attested that the bomb would have done serious damage,“tearing through windows and walls and, yes, people too.” Notably, Ayers' fingerprints were found at the bomb-making site, along with an assortment of anti-personnel weapons, stabbing implements, C-4 plastic explosive, and dozens of Marxist-Leninist publications.
Whose the dumb f now? Why Real dumb Dave of course!!!!
P.S. Bill Ayers told me face to face that he wrote O'bama's book--he also said that the second O'bama was written by some political hack. Maybe he does lie...what do you think?
Look,I realie you right whiners have declared corporations the same as people but now buildings?

I clearly said Ayers never blew up any one .

Ayers was not in on the bomb that exploded killing those Weathermen members. He was not into hurting people.

The Weathermen were a loose knit group with many factions & many group leaders.

So who is the dumbf*ck now. It is you because buildings are not people.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was born and raised as a Muslim, later claimed to be a Christian for political reasons, now has no apparent religion.
'no apparent religion' can easily define the other 90% of agnostic Americans too.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
I ignore all your posts unless I want a laugh.
Funny, I do the same thing with yours.

Not really. Most of the time unless it is slow they don't catch my eye.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolve lacks any meaning when used in that sense.
It is like saying "I am planning to become"
This is why you people need to use the word 'impose.'

im·pose
[im-pohz] Show IPA verb, im·posed, im·pos·ing.
verb (used with object)
to lay on or set as something to be borne, endured, obeyed, fulfilled, paid, etc.: to impose taxes.
to put or set by or as if by authority: to impose one's personal preference on others.
to obtrude or thrust (oneself, one's company, etc.) upon others.
to pass or palm off fraudulently or deceptively: He imposed his pretentious books on the public.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 851,861 - 851,880 of1,078,448
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Frank 174,464
Abby 7-23 10 min Pippa 7
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 12 min Michael Snyder 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min danetoo 67,874
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 22 min Notthatitmatters 3,826
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 25 min Brian Shepard 296
Amy 7-23 28 min Pippa 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••