Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1520792 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928415 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Carol. She sad they tried.
And Dumbass Dave took the bait.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928416 Jun 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Two thousand tops at the TeaParty rally, the shameful images can easily be found online.
Hateful old mofos those are. Disgusting, hateful old fools!
Draft dodger Realtime hates Americans who stand up for their rights.
LNC Llin

United States

#928417 Jun 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Two thousand tops at the TeaParty rally, the shameful images can easily be found online.
Tea Party may be funded by the Democrats as Tea Party provided the two rape candidates for the Senate in 2012

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#928418 Jun 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, many think Progressives are loons.
Progressives greatest weakness is their naive belief that conservatives will reassess their loopy ideas once they are shown factual empirical data to the contrary. The reality is that fanatics have no interest in truth and are easily frightened and manipulated by their handlers.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928419 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't mean shit for 2016.
Organizing For America will choose an Obama surrogate. They have all the money, not the Democrat Party. When Obama attends all these fundraisers, do you actually think the money is for Hillary's campaign?
And yet, cons have no idea who they'll field.

I suspect it's going to be a throw away candidate.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928420 Jun 20, 2013
Speaking in Ireland this week, President Obama stated that Catholic schools were divisive:“If towns remain divided—if Catholics have their schools and buildings and Protestants have theirs, if we can’t see ourselves in one another and fear or resentment are allowed to harden—that too encourages division and discourages cooperation.” On Thursday, the American Catholics for Religious Freedom fired back on President Obama’s words to 2,000 young people at the G8 Summit, stating,“President Obama’s anti-faith, secular agenda was shamefully on full display yesterday when he told the young people of Northern Ireland that Catholic education and other faith-based schools were divisive and an obstacle to peace. All Americans of faith should be outraged by these comments which clearly telegraph the President’s belief system and are in fact at their core even anti-American.”

American Catholics for Religious Freedom points out that the media has completely ignored the story, and adds,“Secular progressives like President Obama ignore the truth that faith-based education is a component of the Religious Freedom guaranteed by the Constitution. He can’t bear the thought that Catholic and parochial schools not only teach important values but consistently produce better educational results at lower cost than America’s failing public schools. The President’s troubling values are showing here in a way that demonstrate just how dangerous this Administration is and how committed it is to eroding the rights of all people of faith.”
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928421 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Americans initially supported the Vietnam War, but later turned against it when it became apparent that LBJ was playing politics with US soldiers' lives and had no desire for victory.
Others, like Ayers, were Communist supporters of Ho Chi Minh.
Reminds one of bushie boy.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928422 Jun 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't given an honest answer yet to anything on Topix.
I wouldn't expect you to start now.
Consistency is your passion :]
You were looking in the mirror when you wrote that, right?

I can tell!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#928423 Jun 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
With friends like a racist Al Sharpton, on MSNBC espousing the government to have absolute control over you and your deranged life, all good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda you rabid squirrel.

You were born in 1947 and are proof you still are a miserable piece of shit today Realtime...

It's how and why you Realtime and your twin RealDave still remain on a "Blue Magnet" preserve.

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928424 Jun 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is more apt to turn health care into a third world system rather than help the poor.
Republicans tried to lower the costs of health care. The pink elephant everyone's ignoring.
lol! I don't think so son.

Cons tried to protect hospitals and insurers from litigation.

That's not health care.

Boy, you just keep the bull rolling, don't you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928425 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, cons have no idea who they'll field.
I suspect it's going to be a throw away candidate.
Who's afraid of Cory Booker?

But, any RINO would be a "throw away candidate."

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#928426 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
And Dumbass Dave took the bait.
I get it. You say Carol posts lies just to get a response. Sort of like you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928427 Jun 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Look where the Democrats' "good idea" has gotten us.
The recession was created by Ddemocrats who liked the bad loans leading to the housing market collapse.
Obama wanted big government and Obamacare rather than the road to recovery.
Take your medicine and swallow it without complaining.
The recession was created by capitalists son. Not democrats.

Get the story straight.

Boy, you must have been a poor teacher, but a passionate political brain washer!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#928428 Jun 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Tea Party Crowd = Proud, Patriotic Lone Wolves

Liberal Protest Crowd = Little Lost Sheep w/Magic Negro Shepherd and Eric Racist Holder Sheep Dog barking them into submission.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928429 Jun 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Morals haven't seen the light of day in so long that they've turned into Morels.
And even if true, they're still on a higher plane than yours son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928430 Jun 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. My experience with Liberal trash is extensive.
I know son. You keep making that same point over and over and over.

It's like your life's work.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#928431 Jun 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If America declared a war on ignorance, you'd be right in its crosshairs.
You'd have lost before it got started son.

As in, right now.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#928432 Jun 20, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressives greatest weakness is their naive belief that conservatives will reassess their loopy ideas once they are shown factual empirical data to the contrary. The reality is that fanatics have no interest in truth and are easily frightened and manipulated by their handlers.
Let me see...

Progressives greatest weakness is their naive belief that they will reassess their loopy ideas once they are shown factual empirical data to the contrary. The reality is that fanatics have no interest in truth and are easily frightened and manipulated by their handlers.

Corrected your error.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928433 Jun 20, 2013
Only Communist societies can have recession-free economies....or so they claim.
Sup

Santa Ynez, CA

#928434 Jun 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party Crowd = Proud, Patriotic Lone Wolves
Liberal Protest Crowd = Little Lost Sheep w/Magic Negro Shepherd and Eric Racist Holder Sheep Dog barking them into submission.
you have got to be kidding me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Cleo 240,294
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 10,569
Protest is Treason 5 hr Our President Trump 1
Parental Alienation is Child Abuse 9 hr Fathers4Justice 1
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 10 hr They cannot kill ... 10
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 10 hr honeymylove 2,524
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr PEllen 105,129

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages