Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
851,821 - 851,840 of 1,080,588 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a brains Morans.
Leo you misspelled this word yesterday and now you are back doing it again.

Don't even consider the dumb "pun" routine.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
My pet peeve liberal word is "comprehensive". Everything has to be approached in a "comprehensive" manner.
Which means government is so expansive, they're going to do nothing and hope no one notices.
Mine is evolve. The liberals are always planning to evolve. To work (something) out; devise: "the schemes he evolved to line his purse". The liberals are always scheming. To develop or achieve gradually: evolve. Spoon-fed Communism.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that Lincoln's Vice President was a Democrat Andrew Johnson who was impeached by republicans because of his Reconstruction policies to include blacks under the same guaranteed freedoms in the U S Constitution?
Might want to check out your history here.

"Within six weeks of taking office, Johnson had offered proclamations of general amnesty for most former Confederates, and his initially stricter plans for high-ranking government and military officers quickly dissolved. Johnson also vetoed legislation that extended civil rights and financial support for the former slaves. Congress was able to override only a few of his vetoes, setting the stage for a confrontation between Congress and the president"

Not what you are claiming
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a difference. Dem is funny; shiiningerection is a sicko.
So you are being a hypocrite?
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you make the leap that the Tea Party =racism here. No idiotic claims that you didn't say they were racist you just said they have a lot more in common with the KKK -meaning exactly what.
You state the KKK is right wing implying exactly what Dave-this is were you want to waltz in and claim someone is misunderstanding you as you are not saying ALL Republicans are racist.
Just racist are Republicans? That doesn't work as you have since denied the claim that NO Democrats are racist.(NJ's claim that racist Dems become Reps)
You are a total moron, Dave.
You're 1 dumass person! No, I didn't say all republicans were racist or, all democrats aren't racist. I racism still exists in the South. The racist could have no political affiliation at all. Could be independent, Republican, or Democrat. Green or Tea party for that matter. You have a serious problem with comprehension. Read your Republican buddies posts. 90% of them are racist &, if you can't recognize that, it's probably because you're racist yourself.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you make the leap that the Tea Party =racism here. No idiotic claims that you didn't say they were racist you just said they have a lot more in common with the KKK -meaning exactly what.
You state the KKK is right wing implying exactly what Dave-this is were you want to waltz in and claim someone is misunderstanding you as you are not saying ALL Republicans are racist.
Just racist are Republicans? That doesn't work as you have since denied the claim that NO Democrats are racist.(NJ's claim that racist Dems become Reps)
You are a total moron, Dave.
I said the kkk has more in common with the Tea Party.

The KKK "Bringing a Message of Hope and Deliverance to White Christian America!"

The following are listed as part of the KKK platform

Read these & tell me these are also shared by most Tea Party members.

Tell me which ones do not paint them as right wing.

Stop all Foreign Aid Immediately
Abolish ALL discriminatory affirmative action programs
Put American troops on our border to STOP the flood of illegal aliens
Abolish all anti-gun laws and encourage every adult to own a weapon
Drug testing for welfare recipients
Repeal the Federal Reserve Act.
Balance the budget
Rehabilitate our public school system.
A flat income tax should be introduced to allow for the funding of community, state and federal projects.
Abortion should be outlawed except to save the mother’s life or in case of rape or incest.
We support a national law against the practice of homosexuality
Restoring individual freedom to Christian America.
We want to see the National Education Association and the Child protective agencies put out of business.
We support state sovereignty resolutions
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Mine is evolve. The liberals are always planning to evolve. To work (something) out; devise: "the schemes he evolved to line his purse". The liberals are always scheming. To develop or achieve gradually: evolve. Spoon-fed Communism.
Evolve lacks any meaning when used in that sense.

It is like saying "I am planning to become"
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The KKK "Bringing a Message of Hope and Deliverance to White Christian America!"
Balance the budget
A flat income tax should be introduced to allow for the funding of community, state and federal projects.
Abortion should be outlawed except to save the mother’s life or in case of rape or incest.
We want to see the National Education Association and the Child protective agencies put out of business.
Sounds like the GOP/Tea Bagger platform
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Wall Street Journal
June 6, 2013

President Obama spent months in 2010 warning Americans about the 'threat' to democracy posed by conservative groups right at the time the IRS began targeting these groups.

(Timeline and quotes listed in article.)

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Says Kimberley Strassel of WSJ who wrote the article,“Yet we are to believe that a few rogue IRS employees just happened during that time to begin systematically targeting conservative groups?"

...That's what they WANT us to believe. The WSJ and Strassel proved why we shouldn't.
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Come back to reality:
USA OWES $16 TRILLION NATIONAL DEBT.
USA CITIZENS ARE WORTH OVER $70 TRILLION.
BROKE?
HMMMMM?
WHAT?
oh and racism is really tacky.
Give it a rest right wingers.
As for the $70 trillion,
Most is owned by the few top %.
Republicans only care about them.
THE GREEDIEST, RICHEST, MOST SELFISH, BIGGEST HYPOCRITES ON EARTH.
<quoted text>
Looks like you need toget your pitchfork and torch at the ready...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
Men should not be calling a stranger "baby girl"
I object to honey, sweet cheeks-that one is really lame, sugar, and doll too.
I am not a food item or an object.
In my life time it was considered a term of endearment to be called sugar, doll, or honey. It never bothered me-- it never bothered me that men whistle either.I do however remember when feminism came out of the closet, and it became dirty for men to do this. Then in the 90's, all the sexual harassment suits, by the femi nazis flooded the courts, for this very same behavior. It created an environment that men could no longer be men. It ruined the work place in many ways. IMO these women started the 'hate men' campaign. I would sooner work for a man any day than a woman. Most feminist hate women and hate men more. It is the way it is.
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to Orally's book...he has Lincoln in the Oval Office eight times before it was there. Meant nothing to carol. Those two are just historians at their best.
come on, who you fooling!

You don't know how to read...

or spell for that matter!

>>ORALLY'S<<
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama must feel like Rodney Dangerfield ‘No Respect ‘halo has dimmed… Berlin Speech: 200,000 for Obama in 2008; Only 6,000 Today!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Balance the budget
Foreign aid is more a Libertarian issue. Definitely not part of the KKK platform.
Make our schools more productive is a viewpoint of ALL except the far Left Progressives. No one but the KKK has teachers being jailed. You are such an idiot.
Last time I checked the polls, balancing the budget was something Independents supported. Nothing about balance budget in KKK platform.
Abortion and homosexuality for example is not part of TEA Party platform.
Who wants the Federal Reserve Act repelled exactly? Didn't find this in either platform.
KKK has nothing about flat tax.
http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/45/343.h...
Dave, you have attempted to make up connections that DO NOT exist.
Now I should be allowed to kick your BUTT for me having to read the KKK platform to see if you were lying.
You are a radical who thinks anyone who isn't a PROGRESSIVE has to be so far right that they fit into the Jew hating KKK group.
What an idiot you are.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Ayers never shot a cop or blew anyone up.
You are either a liar or a dumf*ck.
So Bill Ayers lied himself ...in his own memoirs??? In his 2001 memoir Fugitive Days, Ayers recounts his life as a Sixties radical and boasts that he “participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, of the Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972.” Of the day he bombed the Pentagon, Ayers writes,“Everything was absolutely ideal.... The sky was blue. The birds were singing. And the bastards were finally going to get what was coming to them.” He further recalls his fascination with the fact that "a good bomb" could render even "big buildings and wide streets ... fragile and destructible," leaving behind a "majestic scene" of utter destruction.

All told, Ayers and the Weather Underground were responsible for 30 bombings aimed at destroying the defense and security infrastructures of the U.S. "I don't regret setting bombs," said Ayers in 2001, "I feel we didn't do enough." Contemplating whether or not he might again use bombs against the U.S. sometime in the future, he wrote:“I can’t imagine entirely dismissing the possibility.”

In 1970, Ayers’ then-girlfriend Diana Oughton, along with Weatherman members Terry Robbins and Ted Gold, were killed when a bomb they were constructing exploded unexpectedly. That bomb had been intended for detonation at a dance that was to be attended by hundreds of Army soldiers at Fort Dix, New Jersey. Ayers himself attested that the bomb would have done serious damage,“tearing through windows and walls and, yes, people too.” Notably, Ayers' fingerprints were found at the bomb-making site, along with an assortment of anti-personnel weapons, stabbing implements, C-4 plastic explosive, and dozens of Marxist-Leninist publications.

Whose the dumb f now? Why Real dumb Dave of course!!!!

P.S. Bill Ayers told me face to face that he wrote O'bama's book--he also said that the second O'bama was written by some political hack. Maybe he does lie...what do you think?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Mine is evolve. The liberals are always planning to evolve. To work (something) out; devise: "the schemes he evolved to line his purse". The liberals are always scheming. To develop or achieve gradually: evolve. Spoon-fed Communism.
Yes, we must "evolve" in order to "transform" from a free capitalistic society to a government controlled society.

Because Americans who demand government accountability from a newly elected far left liberal are called a "threat to democracy" by this newly elected far left liberal.

Thus, the abuse of power by the IRS is just the beginning of the transformation to a government controlled society.

And what has this president done to denounce this unprecedented abuse of power? He gave them permission in his speeches in 2010.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>In my life time it was considered a term of endearment to be called sugar, doll, or honey. It never bothered me-- it never bothered me that men whistle either.I do however remember when feminism came out of the closet, and it became dirty for men to do this. Then in the 90's, all the sexual harassment suits, by the femi nazis flooded the courts, for this very same behavior. It created an environment that men could no longer be men. It ruined the work place in many ways. IMO these women started the 'hate men' campaign. I would sooner work for a man any day than a woman. Most feminist hate women and hate men more. It is the way it is.
I am not a feminist in the traditional definition.

But I do not find it flattering to have epithets shouted at me.

You never had a boss hug on you or you would know how cheap this makes you feel and how grateful that there is a law where you can say this is not acceptable. I didn't file a complaint but simply pointed out the wrong behavior.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like the GOP/Tea Bagger platform
Except the platform is not the KKKs

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
David Duke. Yep those liberal KKK members choose a far right Republican to be their leader. And Republicans dislike the KKK so much they elected Duke to Congress.
You get dumber everyday, FloriDUH.
The KKK has more in common with the Tea Party than they do the Democrats. If you think today's KKK is not right wing, the you are dumber than I thought - and that would be very GD dumb.
Duke first ran for the Louisiana State Senate as a Democrat from a Baton Rouge district in 1975. He received 11,079 votes, a third of those cast. In 1979, he ran as a Democrat for the 10th District Senate seat and finished second in a three-candidate race with 9,897 votes - In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries. Then he ran as a populist. Then as a Republican. However, the republican party never endorsed him.
June 21, 2012
white supremacist David Duke has endorsed a leading candidate in the Democratic Party’s primary race for a New York House seat.

Duke says he’s endorsing Charles Barron, the leading candidate for the new 8th district primary on June 26, because of their shared enmity toward “zionists.”

Barron is an African-American city politician who has been slammed as an anti-white racist and as a Jew-hater. What more could David Duke want...Barron was a typical liberal.

Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

<yawn>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 68,383
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,684
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min TRD 67,993
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 27 min All better now 3,833
Abby July 25, 2014 31 min RACE 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min RACE 97,542
Abby 7-26 39 min RACE 6
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search