Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
851,761 - 851,780 of 1,100,216 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927440 Jun 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know any ghetto fathers on welfare with 10 kids but, I do know my fair share of gal mothers on welfare with numerous kids & numerous fathers to those kids. Surprising to your dumass but, a lot of them mothers are white women. That's your true gripe with the Blackman, once your wife and daughter went black, they never went back!
They don't want them to have abortions; they don't want them to have children; they don't want them to have birth control.

Do you see the problem here? 80% of the people on welfare are single white women with children.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#927441 Jun 19, 2013
The people ARE THE GOVERNMENT.

THE PEOPLE OWE THAT MONEY.

THE PEOPLE ARE WORTH $70 TRILLION.

THE PEOPLE OWE $16 TRILLION.

your Republicans borrowed most of that $16.

For wars and tax cuts over the years.

Now they protect the richest. Don't want to pay it back.

It's that simple, stupid.

Republicans: so greedy they lie cheat and steal to protect a few richest % at the top.

HYPOCRITES!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And your Marxist flag goes up the pole...
Your contention seems to be that 70 trillion dollars doesn't legitimately belong to the people who possess it. You seem to be saying that the government has a right to that money.
Is this correct?
Given that the government can't stop itself from spending more than it has in revenue, if the government consumes that 70 trillion dollars to cover the debt, and there is obviously no control of the deficit, when that 70 trillion dollars is gone there will still be a need for the government to get more money.
After that 70 trillion dollars is spent by the government, what is the next source of money the government will obviously need?
Also, that 70 trillion dollars belongs to the people who create the jobs. If you take that 70 trillion dollars, you also eliminate the jobs those people make possible. Now, you have created an entire nation of unemployed people.
If it's unequal distribution of wealth that concerns you, I'll tell you how to create a more equal distribution of wealth.
Let's start with (what should be) an obvious fact:
Wealth never has been, is not now, and never will be evenly distributed. It is an impossibility.
Nations with a more even distribution of wealth are coincidentally also the nations with the highest level of education of the population.
If you want a more even distribution of wealth here, how about developing a more educated population?
Your only other alternative is to canibalize the existing wealth to subsidize the very reason the wealth is less evenly distributed than you would like.
You're an ignorant fool.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927442 Jun 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia is a capitalist democracy. Now, why wouldn't you like that? Of course, they are not the same Russia that was the driving force during the Cold War when the communists attempted to take over the world.
We're sorry your side lost the Cold War.
We're sorry Reagan kicked the shit out of your fellow communists.
We're sorry your system of lies got exposed.
But, I dont' want to seem cruel. How about we get one of those ole chants going just for old time's sake.
Everybody! All together now!
"BABY KILLER!"
Now, doesn't that make you feel better, son?
So, if Russia is damn wonderful; why don't you and Skanquislava get the eff out of this country then? Why did she escape from there? Was she won of those sex slaves brought here by her wonderful Russian brethren? Now she got stuck with you shorty? Poor woman.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927443 Jun 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This rift began when Putin insisted that the Magic Negro wear protection butt the Boy Messiah refused saying that the reduced sensation made the act less pleasurable.
More homoerotic fantasy from the forum closet queen. Quel surpris.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#927444 Jun 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't need to tell you about Bush & bin Laden's relationship. It's well documented in the history books. you name to The Wahhbist and Muslim Brotherhood members are that occupy the White House. GWB had a history of the occult &satanism. Barack Obama is a self proclaimed Christian, with 20+ years of Sunday survives to back it up! The shit you write is out of a unwritten fantasy novel. Janet Napolitano and her illegal immigrant army, Barack Obama and his undermiming of the entire American system, all without detection from the real people who get paid to detect such things. You should become an author:!
Yes, you do need to tell me about Bush's relationship with bin Laden. You made the accusation. Back your bullshit up.
Got a problem with that, don't you? You don't really have anything to back your bullshit up, right? You're just spewing some lie you heard when you fools were discussing things you wish were true, right?

Obama's church wasn't a Christian church. Let's see if we have anything to back that up.
How about we just say what was being said in those sermons in that so-called "church" Obama was in for 20 years.
"God DAMN America!"
That doesn't sound very Christian to me. That sounds like a radical group with a political agenda disguised as a church... just like the mosques in this country.

Janet Napolitano and her obvious preparations for war with the American people.
Comment?

Obama is nothing more than a prop to make it appear as if someone is actually president. Obama isn't in charge of anything. Vallerie Jarrett is the real president. She was the one giving the orders from the White House when Obama was AWOL while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-time video feed.

Let's see if there is an agenda of this administration to end the existence of the Cosntitutional Republic...
There are so many examples we can use here, like Obama issuing executive orders outside the authority of the Executive Branch like he can just write his own laws to suit the agenda; starting wars in Libya; etc., etc., etc.
I have an idea. How about we just look at the Cosntitution and compare it to what the Obama administration is doing.
The Constitution states:
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Tell us how the current administration is complying with this constitutional requirement.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#927445 Jun 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Arab terrorists are you referring to? I don't recall Bush having a terrorist organization in the White House every day. Please elaborate on your ... pipedream of an accusation.
Today, the Wahhabist extremist Muslim Brotherhood are an integral part of the White House functions, while at the same time they are at war with the United States and the central hub for the Wahhabist terrorist organizations throughout the Arab world.
Tell us which enemy of the United States had a full-time presence in the White House during Bush's tenure.
Do you realize that fear is controlling your life?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927446 Jun 19, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>he wasn't no bigwig just a recruiter but he was a member in the 2nd KKK it was between the 2nd kkk & the 3rd kkk generation when trying gain momentum after the fallout of the 2nd kkk.
Classic!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927447 Jun 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday, Tezing was lecturing someone about believing wholesale nonsense found in emails.
You may want to follow his advice.
"Lifes tough!! It's even tougher if NJ raider is even more ghetto stupid.!!

NJ raider calls Dr. Ben Carson A Token Negro. What does that make a NJ raider?? It just bothers people when NJ raider projects his ghetto on people when the demoKrats still have him in chains.

Obama and His Poverty Pimps Is Destroying Blacks

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead NJ raider...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927448 Jun 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Normal people? Your retarded & outta touch with modern society. This is not the 40s, 50s,, 60s!! The white female didn't take offense asshole, the spectators did. Those that had nothing to do with nothing. Babygirl is no different than sweetheart or saying ma to Puerto Rican females. There's a whole, in fact quite a few generations that walk, talk &, dress like me. They say babygirl sweetheart or ma, not outta disrespect but, in fact the opposite. We don't ask fathers for their daughters hands in marriage. We live nothing like you but, that's normal to us! Don't ever get divorced! You'll be alone for the rest of your life!
He's married? I thought he was a closet queen.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927449 Jun 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto People Are Proud Of Their Ghetto

lily, the Number #1 Problem In Ghetto Communities

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927450 Jun 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall anyone referencing any race when discussing termination of welfare to useless people.
Why do you introduce race into the discussion? On what basis should race be considered when determining whether the welfare system should be scrapped?
Race should not be part of the discussion to reduce welfare programs in any form.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927451 Jun 19, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot Democrat Sues His Parents for being poor

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927453 Jun 19, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
The cowardly avatar stealing freak lectures someone about fear controlling their lives.

The hypocrisy is classic.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927454 Jun 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
lily posts another Onion type article. Still questionable if she knew it was as the last one she thought was real.

Maybe you shouldn't have posted the idiotic article in the first place.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#927455 Jun 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go trying to justify the claim that the only racist there is are Republicans.
No Democrats are racist? That is an outright LIE.
Know it are not, you just fell head first into the NJ trap.
There is nothing in that post that says all racists are Republican.

You are making up sh*t as you do every day.

You have no logic.

I said:

1) All Republicans are not racist.

2) Republicans welcome Racists under their tent.

There is no way that implies only Republicans are racist.

You're a GD idiot.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927456 Jun 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lily posts another Onion type article. Still questionable if she knew it was as the last one she thought was real.
Maybe you shouldn't have posted the idiotic article in the first place.
Get a brains Morans.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927457 Jun 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in that post that says all racists are Republican.
You are making up sh*t as you do every day.
You have no logic.
I said:
1) All Republicans are not racist.
2) Republicans welcome Racists under their tent.
There is no way that implies only Republicans are racist.
You're a GD idiot.
My post was a summary of NJ's comments. Not yours -you GD IDIOT.

You just made an idiotic comment that the Tea Party members must be racist because David Duke was elected. I will have to re-read as I think you were bold enough to go beyond just implying.

Care to explain what you meant by that.

You are as guilty as NJ with your dancing around words. Words have meanings.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927458 Jun 19, 2013
Sorry, I got the wrong post. Ignore above post.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927459 Jun 19, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a short guy thing; plus he sent his Russian mail order bride, Skanqueslava to go work with the Mexicans at the garden center! Aye Caramaba!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#927460 Jun 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He gets almost 100 percent of the black vote because he hates whitey and intends to make slaves of them to pay for the government plantation.
It's that simple.
Obama got 93% of the black vote. HHH got over 90%of the black vote.

I guess HHH hated whitey too.

88% for Kerry, 90% for Al Gore.

Yep, those two must also have hasted Whitey.

You're a GD idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Mimi Seattle 97,933
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 20 min 40ish 4,670
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min wojar 177,384
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 39 min Crazy Jae 1,451
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 40 min Crazy Jae 568
Word (Dec '08) 47 min Crazy Jae 4,651
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 56 min _Zoey_ 7,748
Amy 8-29 9 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••