Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
851,741 - 851,760 of 1,095,535 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever Archie Bunker! Then you wonder why your wife left you! Racism, its your culture!
Section 8 Welfare Queens Have Moved In The NJ raider Neighborhood

Ghetto Father on Welfare with 10 Kids, The White Man Is Holding Me Down, I want my 40acres and a mule you idiot...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The New KKK has double since Obama has been elected, Libs are KKK every day, and twice on Sundays racist f*ck denigrate black people. Obama has done more to enslave blacks, Klan Parent Hood is killing blacks, the Klu Klux Klan loves Obama, the KKK would have committed suicide if Herman Cain was elected
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-BnoIOQzJvMXX
It just bothers people when you project ghetto on Republicans RealDave when the demoKrats still have NJ Raiderin chains.
It's the culture...
David Duke. Yep those liberal KKK members choose a far right Republican to be their leader. And Republicans dislike the KKK so much they elected Duke to Congress.

You get dumber everyday, FloriDUH.

The KKK has more in common with the Tea Party than they do the Democrats. If you think today's KKK is not right wing, the you are dumber than I thought - and that would be very GD dumb.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a course anyone can take that debunks the system of lies the Democrats invented to hide their treason against the United States. It's called "history".
Shall we go over some history?
How about we start with the Democrats joining the enemy communists of the United States at the beginning of the Cold War. Later, we can conclude with the Democrats joining the Arab terrorists that murdered 3000 people in the United States.
It was your boy George W Bush who was friends with, & business partners with the " Arab terrorist", as you call them. Care to reiterate?
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Note to Liberals...

When it pays you build it...

"...Honda also loses money on each electric Fit it builds, so there is little financial incentive to increase production. Those losses were compounded when the automaker lowered the monthly lease rate."

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-honda-a...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever Archie Bunker! Then you wonder why your wife left you! Racism, its your culture!
NJ raider a ghetto retard.... "If you cannot answer a man's argument, do not panic. You can always call him names" - Oscar Wilde

It just bothers people when you project ghetto on people when the demoKrats still have you in chains NJ raider.

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

...and you (liberals) thought guns were dangerous...

Ban toilet seats!

"Researchers found the number of emergency room visits for toilet-related injuries to the penis, while still rare, increased by about 100 visits each year between 2002 and 2010"

http://news.yahoo.com/falling-toilet-seats-ra...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It was your boy George W Bush who was friends with, & business partners with the " Arab terrorist", as you call them. Care to reiterate?
Obama's Heritage is NOT of Negro Slaves of America.

Obama is NOT an authentic, true, bonafide brother nor a descendent of Black U.S. History you idiot, but only "OUTSOURCED" a "Trojan Horse" with Kenyan blood, a Muslim Heritage, and white Irish roots you dumbass...

Yep... it's Obama whom will continue to stand with Muslims, when the political winds shift in any ugly direction you retard...

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

LGBT, Compassion, and Chick-fil-A sandwiches...

on the march!

'ANOTHER ATTACK at Family Research Council’s Headquarters in DC – Windows Busted"'

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/06/anoth...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Section 8 Welfare Queens Have Moved In The NJ raider Neighborhood
Ghetto Father on Welfare with 10 Kids, The White Man Is Holding Me Down, I want my 40acres and a mule you idiot...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0DMGlvYH3uAXX
It's the culture...
I don't know any ghetto fathers on welfare with 10 kids but, I do know my fair share of gal mothers on welfare with numerous kids & numerous fathers to those kids. Surprising to your dumass but, a lot of them mothers are white women. That's your true gripe with the Blackman, once your wife and daughter went black, they never went back!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
David Duke. Yep those liberal KKK members choose a far right Republican to be their leader. And Republicans dislike the KKK so much they elected Duke to Congress.
The KKK has more in common with the Tea Party than they do the Democrats. If you think today's KKK is not right wing, the you are dumber than I thought - and that would be very GD dumb.
White Liberals are NOT really on the side of Black people they are pretending to be on the side of blacks so they can control the minorities...

The KKK is liberal they are mad Because they LOST their Slaves when Abraham Lincoln Freed the SLAVES, Now they have Come up with a plan to CONTROL blacks getting yhem ignorant and dependent on the Government..

The KKK and RealDave would have committed suicide if Herman Cain was elected

Obama and the RealDave Poverty Pimps Is Destroying Blacks

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know any ghetto fathers on welfare with 10 kids but, I do know my fair share of gal mothers on welfare with numerous kids & numerous fathers to those kids. Surprising to your dumass but, a lot of them mothers are white women. That's your true gripe with the Blackman, once your wife and daughter went black, they never went back!
Ghetto Folks, A Dumb Beauty Queen and Why The Country Is In A Mess, Mother's Nutritional Center Opens New Location As Federal Funds Keep Coming In, Ghetto People think they deserve special treatment, Stop Having Bébé kids

This is the kind of shit that needs to be said & heard. Who the fuck do you ghrtto people think they are taking chunks of my check to sit around all day & not do shit besides be ghetto retard as shit. It's not a black thing, a white thing, mexican, whatever. It's a lazy piece of shit thing that needs to stop you idiot.

Blacks will follow Obama to HELL

Whatever Happen To COMMON SENSE

http://www.whateverhappentocommonsense.com/

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about your beloved Democrat Robert KKK Bird D-WV. You redneck hillbilly Democrats started the Klan and even Al "Jazeera" Gore's Dad voted along with other DemoKKK-Rats against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

So, Weasel, what are you going to lie about today, Dumb Dave?

Are you going to tell us how honest DemocRATS and you are?

Idiot.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Wow! Best news of the day! Drudgereport.com shows a close-up of Lord Obama with a story about how he's pi$$ing off people at the G8 conference by spying on them with phone taps, etc.

And I'll be damned-- looks like ol' Barry has a cancer on his lip! Yessirree, I guess toking those cigarettes all these years has finally caught up with him. It's right where he holds the butt.

Maybe Moochelle clocked him because he asked her to stop spending $3500/night on hotel rooms ("It looks bad, honey"). But who knows?

Ooooooh, I wonder how the ladies that JUST WUV HIM are going to take his face when they notch out chunks of it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It was your boy George W Bush who was friends with, & business partners with the " Arab terrorist", as you call them. Care to reiterate?
Which Arab terrorists are you referring to? I don't recall Bush having a terrorist organization in the White House every day. Please elaborate on your ... pipedream of an accusation.

Today, the Wahhabist extremist Muslim Brotherhood are an integral part of the White House functions, while at the same time they are at war with the United States and the central hub for the Wahhabist terrorist organizations throughout the Arab world.

Tell us which enemy of the United States had a full-time presence in the White House during Bush's tenure.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
NJ said the racist Democrats became Republicans. That does not mean all Southern Republicans are racist unless you claim that all Democrats from the South that changed parties were racist (not true) and the only Republicans in the South are the racist Democrats that changed parties( again not true).
NJ is right. You are a liar.
You might want to re-read his claim that Democrats who were racist became Republicans. He stated it several times. Implying what? No Democrats who are racist are still Democrats.

He again later stated the South is racist and the only difference between then (50 and 60s) and now is the racist have switched parties (Dem to Rep).

Then his denial was to tell me that the only ones he was calling racist was those here on the board.

NJ wasn't being honest. He was given ample opportunities to clarify what he said.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's Heritage is NOT of Negro Slaves of America.
Obama is NOT an authentic, true, bonafide brother nor a descendent of Black U.S. History you idiot, but only "OUTSOURCED" a "Trojan Horse" with Kenyan blood, a Muslim Heritage, and white Irish roots you dumbass...
Yep... it's Obama whom will continue to stand with Muslims, when the political winds shift in any ugly direction you retard...
The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...
It's the culture...
He gets almost 100 percent of the black vote because he hates whitey and intends to make slaves of them to pay for the government plantation.
It's that simple.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know any ghetto fathers on welfare with 10 kids but, I do know my fair share of gal mothers on welfare with numerous kids & numerous fathers to those kids. Surprising to your dumass but, a lot of them mothers are white women. That's your true gripe with the Blackman, once your wife and daughter went black, they never went back!
I don't recall anyone referencing any race when discussing termination of welfare to useless people.
Why do you introduce race into the discussion? On what basis should race be considered when determining whether the welfare system should be scrapped?
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

From the when Liberals do something idiotic it is ok...and

Why we tap your phone calls...Germany!

"Obama Explains In Germany Why The NSA Is Eavesdropping On Germans - Live Webcast"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-06-19/obam...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
Wow! Best news of the day! Drudgereport.com shows a close-up of Lord Obama with a story about how he's pi$$ing off people at the G8 conference by spying on them with phone taps, etc.
And I'll be damned-- looks like ol' Barry has a cancer on his lip! Yessirree, I guess toking those cigarettes all these years has finally caught up with him. It's right where he holds the butt.
Maybe Moochelle clocked him because he asked her to stop spending $3500/night on hotel rooms ("It looks bad, honey"). But who knows?
Ooooooh, I wonder how the ladies that JUST WUV HIM are going to take his face when they notch out chunks of it!
Obama is the leprosy leader in the leader club now. Putin scoffs at the skinny jive-ass punk and nobody respects the liar & sneak.

His credibility is below zero. To get elected he was all over the Patriot Act, yet now that he's been caught using it on steroids and spying on other leaders, respect for the USA is at an all time low.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
Like any (other) member of the G-8 is impressed with a president that comes to the meeting with an arrogant attitude and a tin cup in his hand begging for money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Learn to Read 176,762
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Mothra 46,229
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 32 min Shanaynay 3,909
Defense Logistics Support 32 min Its me Albie 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min edogxxx 97,775
Abby 8-21 50 min edogxxx 1
Amy 8-21 53 min edogxxx 1

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••