Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
851,741 - 851,760 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#927420 Jun 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's Heritage is NOT of Negro Slaves of America.
Obama is NOT an authentic, true, bonafide brother nor a descendent of Black U.S. History you idiot, but only "OUTSOURCED" a "Trojan Horse" with Kenyan blood, a Muslim Heritage, and white Irish roots you dumbass...
Yep... it's Obama whom will continue to stand with Muslims, when the political winds shift in any ugly direction you retard...
The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...
It's the culture...
He gets almost 100 percent of the black vote because he hates whitey and intends to make slaves of them to pay for the government plantation.
It's that simple.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#927421 Jun 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know any ghetto fathers on welfare with 10 kids but, I do know my fair share of gal mothers on welfare with numerous kids & numerous fathers to those kids. Surprising to your dumass but, a lot of them mothers are white women. That's your true gripe with the Blackman, once your wife and daughter went black, they never went back!
I don't recall anyone referencing any race when discussing termination of welfare to useless people.
Why do you introduce race into the discussion? On what basis should race be considered when determining whether the welfare system should be scrapped?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#927422 Jun 19, 2013
From the when Liberals do something idiotic it is ok...and

Why we tap your phone calls...Germany!

"Obama Explains In Germany Why The NSA Is Eavesdropping On Germans - Live Webcast"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-06-19/obam...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#927423 Jun 19, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
Wow! Best news of the day! Drudgereport.com shows a close-up of Lord Obama with a story about how he's pi$$ing off people at the G8 conference by spying on them with phone taps, etc.
And I'll be damned-- looks like ol' Barry has a cancer on his lip! Yessirree, I guess toking those cigarettes all these years has finally caught up with him. It's right where he holds the butt.
Maybe Moochelle clocked him because he asked her to stop spending $3500/night on hotel rooms ("It looks bad, honey"). But who knows?
Ooooooh, I wonder how the ladies that JUST WUV HIM are going to take his face when they notch out chunks of it!
Obama is the leprosy leader in the leader club now. Putin scoffs at the skinny jive-ass punk and nobody respects the liar & sneak.

His credibility is below zero. To get elected he was all over the Patriot Act, yet now that he's been caught using it on steroids and spying on other leaders, respect for the USA is at an all time low.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#927424 Jun 19, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
Wow! Best news of the day! Drudgereport.com shows a close-up of Lord Obama with a story about how he's pi$$ing off people at the G8 conference by spying on them with phone taps, etc.
And I'll be damned-- looks like ol' Barry has a cancer on his lip! Yessirree, I guess toking those cigarettes all these years has finally caught up with him. It's right where he holds the butt.
Maybe Moochelle clocked him because he asked her to stop spending $3500/night on hotel rooms ("It looks bad, honey"). But who knows?
Ooooooh, I wonder how the ladies that JUST WUV HIM are going to take his face when they notch out chunks of it!
Like any (other) member of the G-8 is impressed with a president that comes to the meeting with an arrogant attitude and a tin cup in his hand begging for money.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927425 Jun 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It not calling all Republicans racist. Its the Republican Party accepting racists under their tent.
There you go trying to justify the claim that the only racist there is are Republicans.

No Democrats are racist? That is an outright LIE.

Know it are not, you just fell head first into the NJ trap.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#927426 Jun 19, 2013
Furloughs and dog vitamins...

'Virginia governor billed taxpayers for sunscreen, dog vitamins: report'

" http://townhall.com/news/us/2013/06/17/virgin...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927427 Jun 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go trying to justify the claim that the only racist there is are Republicans.
No Democrats are racist? That is an outright LIE.
Know it are not, you just fell head first into the NJ trap.
The blacks may have switched parties, bought, enslaved and paid for by LBJ, but the demokkkRats kept and still have all their bigots and racist management...

It's the culture...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#927428 Jun 19, 2013
Come back to reality:

USA OWES $16 TRILLION NATIONAL DEBT.

USA CITIZENS ARE WORTH OVER $70 TRILLION.

BROKE?

HMMMMM?

WHAT?

oh and racism is really tacky.

Give it a rest right wingers.

As for the $70 trillion,

Most is owned by the few top %.

Republicans only care about them.

THE GREEDIEST, RICHEST, MOST SELFISH, BIGGEST HYPOCRITES ON EARTH.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is a lock in Russia. He will be part of the controls on the Russian government for the rest of his life.
Putin knows the US is headed toward collapse. All he has to do is just wait until our debt becomes so great, we won't even be able to afford the day-to-day existence of the government. Russia doesn't have that problem. They have a flat tax, controls on their spending, and they don't run around the world with a tin cup in their hand begging for other countries to pay for their welfare states.
Obama is obviously joined with the Arab muslim extremists. Russia will just wait out the Suni-Shi'ite civil war in Syria while they watch the United States waste itself there backing the very elements that are also at war with the United States. Putin knows it's a no-win situation for the United States.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927429 Jun 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>NJ raider a ghetto retard.... "If you cannot answer a man's argument, do not panic. You can always call him names" - Oscar Wilde
It just bothers people when you project ghetto on people when the demoKrats still have you in chains NJ raider.
It's the culture...
NJ sees racism in everything. A real Chris Matthews devotee.

The weird thing about NJ is after he has called a group of people racist he than attempts to run away from it by claiming he was only calling another group of people racist again putting ALL under the same sweeping umbrella.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#927430 Jun 19, 2013
In the news:

Obama to renew push for nuclear arms cuts in Berlin speech

Let's review the history of Obama and nuclear warhead treaties...

In 2009 Obama signed an agreement with Russia that required the US to destroy half of the nuclear warheads in its inventory, in exchange for the Russians keeping all of their nuclear warheads and converting them from strategic delivery systems to tactical delivery systems... which can be converted back to strategic overnight.

Obama's agenda is to make the United States powerless in the world. He lies awake at night dreaming of the future when all the Islamist speak his name and thank him for destroying the evil United States.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#927431 Jun 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall anyone referencing any race when discussing termination of welfare to useless people.
Why do you introduce race into the discussion? On what basis should race be considered when determining whether the welfare system should be scrapped?
You clearly have a problem with reading between the lines. If a known racist makes a statement implying " ghetto fathers with 10 kids," just who do you suggest he'stalking about? You do know the "White Flight Movement" moved most of the whites out of the ghetto to the suburbs so, when implying ghetto fathers on welfare with 10 kids, coming from the mouth of a racist is racist in itself!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#927432 Jun 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to re-read his claim that Democrats who were racist became Republicans. He stated it several times. Implying what? No Democrats who are racist are still Democrats.
He again later stated the South is racist and the only difference between then (50 and 60s) and now is the racist have switched parties (Dem to Rep).
Then his denial was to tell me that the only ones he was calling racist was those here on the board.
NJ wasn't being honest. He was given ample opportunities to clarify what he said.
Dumb Dave & NJ are racists & bigots galore. The signature trait of a Democrat is hypocrisy. In public they will act all politically correct by in private, the show their hate.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927433 Jun 19, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave & NJ are racists & bigots galore. The signature trait of a Democrat is hypocrisy. In public they will act all politically correct by in private, the show their hate.
Exactly the reason why RealDave and NJ raider the moral inbred... Should join: Rainbow Coalition, The Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, or one of many other leftwing ghetto hate group like 'The Crips'...

They both could then escape from all that racism and wagon train of hate...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#927434 Jun 19, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Come back to reality:
USA OWES $16 TRILLION NATIONAL DEBT.
USA CITIZENS ARE WORTH OVER $70 TRILLION.
BROKE?
HMMMMM?
WHAT?
oh and racism is really tacky.
Give it a rest right wingers.
As for the $70 trillion,
Most is owned by the few top %.
Republicans only care about them.
THE GREEDIEST, RICHEST, MOST SELFISH, BIGGEST HYPOCRITES ON EARTH.
<quoted text>
And your Marxist flag goes up the pole...

Your contention seems to be that 70 trillion dollars doesn't legitimately belong to the people who possess it. You seem to be saying that the government has a right to that money.
Is this correct?

Given that the government can't stop itself from spending more than it has in revenue, if the government consumes that 70 trillion dollars to cover the debt, and there is obviously no control of the deficit, when that 70 trillion dollars is gone there will still be a need for the government to get more money.
After that 70 trillion dollars is spent by the government, what is the next source of money the government will obviously need?

Also, that 70 trillion dollars belongs to the people who create the jobs. If you take that 70 trillion dollars, you also eliminate the jobs those people make possible. Now, you have created an entire nation of unemployed people.

If it's unequal distribution of wealth that concerns you, I'll tell you how to create a more equal distribution of wealth.
Let's start with (what should be) an obvious fact:
Wealth never has been, is not now, and never will be evenly distributed. It is an impossibility.
Nations with a more even distribution of wealth are coincidentally also the nations with the highest level of education of the population.

If you want a more even distribution of wealth here, how about developing a more educated population?
Your only other alternative is to canibalize the existing wealth to subsidize the very reason the wealth is less evenly distributed than you would like.

You're an ignorant fool.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927435 Jun 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You clearly have a problem with reading between the lines. If a known racist makes a statement implying " ghetto fathers with 10 kids," just who do you suggest he'stalking about? You do know the "White Flight Movement" moved most of the whites out of the ghetto to the suburbs so, when implying ghetto fathers on welfare with 10 kids, coming from the mouth of a racist is racist in itself!
Tennessee black man who fathered 22 children by 14 baby mamas

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fath...

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#927436 Jun 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Arab terrorists are you referring to? I don't recall Bush having a terrorist organization in the White House every day. Please elaborate on your ... pipedream of an accusation.
Today, the Wahhabist extremist Muslim Brotherhood are an integral part of the White House functions, while at the same time they are at war with the United States and the central hub for the Wahhabist terrorist organizations throughout the Arab world.
Tell us which enemy of the United States had a full-time presence in the White House during Bush's tenure.
I don't need to tell you about Bush & bin Laden's relationship. It's well documented in the history books. you name to The Wahhbist and Muslim Brotherhood members are that occupy the White House. GWB had a history of the occult &satanism. Barack Obama is a self proclaimed Christian, with 20+ years of Sunday survives to back it up! The shit you write is out of a unwritten fantasy novel. Janet Napolitano and her illegal immigrant army, Barack Obama and his undermiming of the entire American system, all without detection from the real people who get paid to detect such things. You should become an author:!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#927437 Jun 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You clearly have a problem with reading between the lines. If a known racist makes a statement implying " ghetto fathers with 10 kids," just who do you suggest he'stalking about? You do know the "White Flight Movement" moved most of the whites out of the ghetto to the suburbs so, when implying ghetto fathers on welfare with 10 kids, coming from the mouth of a racist is racist in itself!
I recall reading you post where the sole justification was some white girl getting welfare.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#927438 Jun 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
David Duke. Yep those liberal KKK members choose a far right Republican to be their leader. And Republicans dislike the KKK so much they elected Duke to Congress.
You get dumber everyday, FloriDUH.
The KKK has more in common with the Tea Party than they do the Democrats. If you think today's KKK is not right wing, the you are dumber than I thought - and that would be very GD dumb.
Dave never makes idiotic connections out of thin air.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927439 Jun 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't need to tell you about Bush & bin Laden's relationship. It's well documented in the history books. you name to The Wahhbist and Muslim Brotherhood members are that occupy the White House. GWB had a history of the occult &satanism. Barack Obama is a self proclaimed Christian, with 20+ years of Sunday survives to back it up! The shit you write is out of a unwritten fantasy novel. Janet Napolitano and her illegal immigrant army, Barack Obama and his undermiming of the entire American system, all without detection from the real people who get paid to detect such things. You should become an author:!
Yesterday, Tezing was lecturing someone about believing wholesale nonsense found in emails.

You may want to follow his advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 6 min ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min 40ish 4,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Frijoles 68,998
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min danetoo 68,381
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,413
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,539
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr Retired SOF 45
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••