Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#927364 Jun 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
But, no one would don a giant floppy Jump Drive and think they were making a major political point doing so.
Hard Drives and politics go together rather well.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#927365 Jun 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
He can be quite condescending and annoying at times...that's true.
I can, too, but my overriding and saving grace is my warm and compassionate way of doing so:]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#927366 Jun 18, 2013
Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory Explains Why He Became a Republican
Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I didnít want you to miss this.

Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory (R-Opelousas) explains why he recently switched from the Democrat Party to the Republican Party. He discusses the history of the Republican Party, founded as an Abolitionist Movement in 1854. Guillory talks about how the welfare state is only a mechanism for politicians to control the black community.
Video here. Transcript below. Perfect.

http://blog.chron.com/texassparkle/2013/06/lo...

MAKE IT VIRAL: Black Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory explains why he became a Republican
This has to be one of the most powerful Ďadsí Iíve ever seen on what it means to be a Republican. But even more than that, Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory explains why, as a black man, leaving the Democratic Party and becoming a Republican was absolutely the right choice and not nearly as tough as some have suggested.

I am deeming this a MUST WATCH because itís fantastic:

http://therightscoop.com/make-it-viral-black-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#927367 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayers was born wealthy, the son of the Chairman and CEO of Commonwealth Edison.
That's one helluva lot of breast milk of capitalism, alright.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927369 Jun 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
Goodnight all! This is obviously the 60 crowd. Tomorrow!
Age has no relationship to your obviously uncivilized behavior.

Best that you don't stray far from your comfort zone.

Normal people might take offense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#927371 Jun 18, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Bettie Lou must be like Lynne Cheney. She lost more history than she taught.
I think 'twist' is the more accurate word.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927372 Jun 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one helluva lot of breast milk of capitalism, alright.
Enough to get Ayers off the hook for terrorism and murder.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#927373 Jun 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Theft Wears A Happy Face!
I'm accustomed to muggers wearing a nasty face and barking at me while they ram the gun barrel into my back.
This is new. It's Magic Negro Time!
Yes, I'm sure you're used to your group by now son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#927374 Jun 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You made my point for me.
Not condoning what Thurmond did before he had a change of heart and after switching parties. But you can't very well criticize Thurmond and not Robert Byrd.
Robert Byrd was a bigwig in the KKK. Imagine some of the things he must have done.
But he was a respected democrat until he died.
he wasn't no bigwig just a recruiter but he was a member in the 2nd KKK it was between the 2nd kkk & the 3rd kkk generation when trying gain momentum after the fallout of the 2nd kkk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927375 Jun 18, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>he wasn't no bigwig just a recruiter but he was a member in the 2nd KKK it was between the 2nd kkk & the 3rd kkk generation when trying gain momentum after the fallout of the 2nd kkk.
A recruiter sounds bad enough.

Byrd always knew how to make an offer most couldn't refuse.

His main campaign slogan was "I bring home the bacon to WV -you know I do."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#927376 Jun 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Lying through your buck teeth again huh! I never said all republicans are racist. I said you Republican assholes on this thread don't hide your racism. Did I lie or something? You're a racist surrounded by a bunch of Negro flingers as back ups. It's in you. It's not something you can disregard to fit in with everyday people. Your racism shows it's had in every post!
So have the troops come back yet?
Obama is in Afghanistan looking for oil.
Or maybe it is Bush.
Our men are going to war instead of going to college
and enjoying their life. It is human trafficking.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#927379 Jun 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Age has no relationship to your obviously uncivilized behavior.
Best that you don't stray far from your comfort zone.
Normal people might take offense.
Normal people? Your retarded & outta touch with modern society. This is not the 40s, 50s,, 60s!! The white female didn't take offense asshole, the spectators did. Those that had nothing to do with nothing. Babygirl is no different than sweetheart or saying ma to Puerto Rican females. There's a whole, in fact quite a few generations that walk, talk &, dress like me. They say babygirl sweetheart or ma, not outta disrespect but, in fact the opposite. We don't ask fathers for their daughters hands in marriage. We live nothing like you but, that's normal to us! Don't ever get divorced! You'll be alone for the rest of your life!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#927380 Jun 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Now explain to me how I am putting words in your mouth when I state
NJ is claiming Southern Republicans are racist and maybe all Republicans are.
You're an idiot.

NJ said the racist Democrats became Republicans. That does not mean all Southern Republicans are racist unless you claim that all Democrats from the South that changed parties were racist (not true) and the only Republicans in the South are the racist Democrats that changed parties( again not true).

NJ is right. You are a liar.

Newville, PA

#927381 Jun 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It just gets my dander up when liberals misrepresent the Republican Party as racists.
It's the big lie perpetrated by Democrats who want to keep the black vote.
That lie gets my dander up too.
It not calling all Republicans racist. Its the Republican Party accepting racists under their tent.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927382 Jun 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
NJ said the racist Democrats became Republicans. That does not mean all Southern Republicans are racist unless you claim that all Democrats from the South that changed parties were racist (not true) and the only Republicans in the South are the racist Democrats that changed parties( again not true).
NJ is right. You are a liar.
The New KKK has double since Obama has been elected, Libs are KKK every day, and twice on Sundays racist f*ck denigrate black people. Obama has done more to enslave blacks, Klan Parent Hood is killing blacks, the Klu Klux Klan loves Obama, the KKK would have committed suicide if Herman Cain was elected

It just bothers people when you project ghetto on Republicans RealDave when the demoKrats still have NJ Raiderin chains.

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#927383 Jun 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious! Here's a guy who shot cops and blew up people claiming that all US Presidents in the last century should be tried in the Hague for War Crimes while he hides out in the bowels of Liberal Academia getting paid to teach bullsh it..
Truth is stranger than fiction.
Bill Ayers never shot a cop or blew anyone up.

You are either a liar or a dumf*ck.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927384 Jun 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Ayers never shot a cop or blew anyone up.
You are either a liar or a dumf*ck.
Being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and remaing on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional you idiot.

Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings by your "culture of violence" RealDave are not angry old white men clinging to their guns and religion....

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers, children in schools, and Bill Ayers types bomb public places has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#927385 Jun 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely they are disappointed because the drug culture is not tolerated.
Again, you prove your ignorance! The farther you go South, the cheaper the drugs are smartass. Not a single drug is grown here with the exception of some marijuana & most of that comes from Mexico. Point is, everything has to cross the border or in Florida's case, clear thePorts. The closer you get to the border or Ports, the cheaper the products. Business 101!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927386 Jun 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Normal people? Your retarded & outta touch with modern society. This is not the 40s, 50s,, 60s!! The white female didn't take offense asshole, the spectators did. Those that had nothing to do with nothing. Babygirl is no different than sweetheart or saying ma to Puerto Rican females. There's a whole, in fact quite a few generations that walk, talk &, dress like me. They say babygirl sweetheart or ma, not outta disrespect but, in fact the opposite. We don't ask fathers for their daughters hands in marriage. We live nothing like you but, that's normal to us! Don't ever get divorced! You'll be alone for the rest of your life!
Dumb Negros Love Abuse From Barrack Obama, How stupid can you be behind a half black President, Blacks are in love with their skin color, Blacks are enslaved on the Democrats Plantation, Blacks make great slaves, Many Whites Would make great slaves also

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#927387 Jun 19, 2013
LNC Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The old "1860 yarn".
Fifth grade history is not cutting edge.
LOL
You belong to a party that built its current existence on treason and a system of lies.
You belong to a party that spit on American veterans and slandered them with lies.
You belong to a party that is allied with Al Qaeda and is helping rebuild the international Wahhabist terrorist network after it was decimated before Obama took office.

Let's prove that....

What reason could we possibly have for:
1) Starting talks with the Taliban; and
2) Having Wahhabist terrorists as a permenant presence in the White House.

There is nothing to negotiate with the Taliban.
If Obama wants to surrender, just pack up and leave. We could be completely out of Afghanistan in less than a month. Why in hell does anyone need "talks" with the Taliban.

The Muslim Brotherhood has become the central hub of Wahhabist terrorist organizations. The Muslim Brotherhood is dedicated to the destruction of the United States. Why in hell do we have 7 known Musliim Brotherhood representatives NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE GOVERNMENT OF EGYPT in the White House all day long every day?
The most logical conclusion is the White House is now part of the muslim international terrorist network.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Earthling-1 48,354
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min wojar 180,548
Abby 11-20-14 2 hr Cass 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,559
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 5 hr erudite 6
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 6 hr Niemand 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Cali Girl 2014 51,230
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:04PM
Can the Texans Steal the AFC South?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Complete Preview for Jags vs. Colts
NBC Sports 7:50 PM
Week 12 skill-position injury report — Thursday