Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927456 Jun 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lily posts another Onion type article. Still questionable if she knew it was as the last one she thought was real.
Maybe you shouldn't have posted the idiotic article in the first place.
Get a brains Morans.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927457 Jun 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in that post that says all racists are Republican.
You are making up sh*t as you do every day.
You have no logic.
I said:
1) All Republicans are not racist.
2) Republicans welcome Racists under their tent.
There is no way that implies only Republicans are racist.
You're a GD idiot.
My post was a summary of NJ's comments. Not yours -you GD IDIOT.

You just made an idiotic comment that the Tea Party members must be racist because David Duke was elected. I will have to re-read as I think you were bold enough to go beyond just implying.

Care to explain what you meant by that.

You are as guilty as NJ with your dancing around words. Words have meanings.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927458 Jun 19, 2013
Sorry, I got the wrong post. Ignore above post.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927459 Jun 19, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that fear is controlling your life?
It's a short guy thing; plus he sent his Russian mail order bride, Skanqueslava to go work with the Mexicans at the garden center! Aye Caramaba!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#927460 Jun 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He gets almost 100 percent of the black vote because he hates whitey and intends to make slaves of them to pay for the government plantation.
It's that simple.
Obama got 93% of the black vote. HHH got over 90%of the black vote.

I guess HHH hated whitey too.

88% for Kerry, 90% for Al Gore.

Yep, those two must also have hasted Whitey.

You're a GD idiot.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927461 Jun 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lily posts another Onion type article. Still questionable if she knew it was as the last one she thought was real.
Maybe you shouldn't have posted the idiotic article in the first place.
Perhaps you should ponder why it is that shiiiningerection knows so much about anal sensations either with or without condoms, eh?
Why every one of his posts contains references to anal rape, gang rape, proctologists, and butts?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927462 Jun 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Sorry, I got the wrong post. Ignore above post.
Everyone ignores all your posts, so don't fret dummy. Another all nighter?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927463 Jun 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
David Duke. Yep those liberal KKK members choose a far right Republican to be their leader. And Republicans dislike the KKK so much they elected Duke to Congress.
You get dumber everyday, FloriDUH.
The KKK has more in common with the Tea Party than they do the Democrats. If you think today's KKK is not right wing, the you are dumber than I thought - and that would be very GD dumb.
How did you make the leap that the Tea Party =racism here. No idiotic claims that you didn't say they were racist you just said they have a lot more in common with the KKK -meaning exactly what.

You state the KKK is right wing implying exactly what Dave-this is were you want to waltz in and claim someone is misunderstanding you as you are not saying ALL Republicans are racist.

Just racist are Republicans? That doesn't work as you have since denied the claim that NO Democrats are racist.(NJ's claim that racist Dems become Reps)

You are a total moron, Dave.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927464 Jun 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone ignores all your posts, so don't fret dummy. Another all nighter?
Except you just responded to one of them..hmmmm

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#927465 Jun 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Lincoln was Republican and it was the Dems who fought changes that allowed blacks more freedoms after the war.
It is obvious that you are wanting to stay willfully ignorant so you may continue to stick with an unsupported viewpoint.
You do know that Lincoln's Vice President was a Democrat Andrew Johnson who was impeached by republicans because of his Reconstruction policies to include blacks under the same guaranteed freedoms in the U S Constitution?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927466 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should ponder why it is that shiiiningerection knows so much about anal sensations either with or without condoms, eh?
Why every one of his posts contains references to anal rape, gang rape, proctologists, and butts?
You surely are not claiming the LEFT here do not make off color anal commentary. dem was famous for it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927467 Jun 19, 2013
Heat goes to game 7 in Miami!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#927468 Jun 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You surely are not claiming the LEFT here do not make off color anal commentary. dem was famous for it.
There's a difference. Dem is funny; shiiningerection is a sicko.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#927469 Jun 19, 2013
AP reports ‘Hasting’ the…. Journalist that ended General McChrystal career Dies…JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED!!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#927470 Jun 19, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the pre-Oval Office right?
Not according to Orally's book...he has Lincoln in the Oval Office eight times before it was there. Meant nothing to carol. Those two are just historians at their best.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#927471 Jun 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that Lincoln's Vice President was a Democrat Andrew Johnson who was impeached by republicans because of his Reconstruction policies to include blacks under the same guaranteed freedoms in the U S Constitution?
would that be left revisionist history? Johnson was impeached for resisting the implementation of the reconstruction policies.

Johnson became the first president to be impeached by the House of Representatives when, in February 1868, the Republican-controlled House charged the Democrat Johnson with 11 articles of impeachment for "high crimes and misdemeanors."

Johnson had earned the ire of Congress for his staunch resistance to implementing its Civil War reconstruction policies. At that time, the War Department was the federal agency responsible for carrying out reconstruction programs in the war-ravaged southern states and when Johnson fired Stanton, the agency's head, the House retaliated with calls for his impeachment.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927472 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Get a brains Morans.
Leo you misspelled this word yesterday and now you are back doing it again.

Don't even consider the dumb "pun" routine.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#927473 Jun 19, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
My pet peeve liberal word is "comprehensive". Everything has to be approached in a "comprehensive" manner.
Which means government is so expansive, they're going to do nothing and hope no one notices.
Mine is evolve. The liberals are always planning to evolve. To work (something) out; devise: "the schemes he evolved to line his purse". The liberals are always scheming. To develop or achieve gradually: evolve. Spoon-fed Communism.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927474 Jun 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that Lincoln's Vice President was a Democrat Andrew Johnson who was impeached by republicans because of his Reconstruction policies to include blacks under the same guaranteed freedoms in the U S Constitution?
Might want to check out your history here.

"Within six weeks of taking office, Johnson had offered proclamations of general amnesty for most former Confederates, and his initially stricter plans for high-ranking government and military officers quickly dissolved. Johnson also vetoed legislation that extended civil rights and financial support for the former slaves. Congress was able to override only a few of his vetoes, setting the stage for a confrontation between Congress and the president"

Not what you are claiming
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927475 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
There's a difference. Dem is funny; shiiningerection is a sicko.
So you are being a hypocrite?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Churchlady 183,853
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min litesong 50,408
FOTUS Michelle Obama frowns while refusing to w... 59 min ChicagOpinion 1
Michelle Obama refuses to wear veil in Saudi Ar... 1 hr ChicagOpinion 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,371
Toni Braxton's abortion 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 1
A New Place For Talent...Australia 3 hr Shoutline 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr andet1987 98,986
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST