Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
851,461 - 851,480 of 1,100,292 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#927124 Jun 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacy! The Republican Party of today is not the Democrat Party of yesterday.
It is the dirty history of the Democratic Party that you cannot blame on anyone else. That is what is driving you crazy -no legit blame game to play. Too bad there wasn't someone you could claim made the Dems do it.
wow....

you made that up all by yourself...

wow....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927125 Jun 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But they are Independents & they voted for it making you a liar.
I never said it was bipartisan.
But to go back to what set you off on your tirade of lies, that Congress will be on the Exchanges because of a Republican Amendment. Another FACT that you just can't handle.
Dave your little man ego problem is your own. Hate to burst your bubble but we toy with you.

The tirade has been all yours.

NO Republicans voted for Obamacare- settled fact.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#927126 Jun 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But they are Independents & they voted for it making you a liar.
I never said it was bipartisan.
But to go back to what set you off on your tirade of lies, that Congress will be on the Exchanges because of a Republican Amendment. Another FACT that you just can't handle.
DumbDave does his but, but, but routine again.

Blah, blah, blah.

Get a life, zero.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927127 Jun 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacy! The Republican Party of today is not the Democrat Party of yesterday.
It is the dirty history of the Democratic Party that you cannot blame on anyone else. That is what is driving you crazy -no legit blame game to play. Too bad there wasn't someone you could claim made the Dems do it.
A pretty face is nothing if a poltical party has an ugly heart. The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with 100+ years of hate, ignorance and racism.

The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and urban preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled liberalism, racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields of blacks in these blue states.

Klu Klux Klan loves Obama, the KKK and demockrats would have committed suicide if Herman Cain was elected

It's the culture

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927128 Jun 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what would you call it when someone relies on a right wing chain email, that they didn't originate, for a source?
i'd call it: letting someone else do your thinking for you...for the last 5 years.
Galt always checks out any that appear suspicious...but not on a site that is equally dubious. Use original sources, not biased opinion sites like snopes, factcheck, etc.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#927129 Jun 18, 2013
Oh! Look who's in the peanut gallery!
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow....
you made that up all by yourself...
wow....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927130 Jun 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Of course not! They're not in to history.
Besides, what really makes it humorous is they keep hitting themselves in the head and don't even know it! Which is why I find it so comical they would even bring it up.
Talk about hoof and mouth disease, they're proud of their affliction!
You and NJ were actively fighting any reference to history.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927131 Jun 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Another dumbass right whiner jumps in. Feel free to point out any lie I posted. Show where I was proven wrong.
You are wrong RealDave...

It bothers us when you project slavery and racistism on the Republicans when the demokrats still have you in chains RealDave..

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927132 Jun 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you missed the point about "without their knowledge or consent."
Margaret Sanger worked with people too uneducated to understand.

Planned Parenthood continues a focused program of black genocide to this day. Just check out where their mills are located.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#927133 Jun 18, 2013
LNC Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The old "1860 yarn".
Fifth grade history is not cutting edge.
LOL
Maybe you should tell me your historical version of the Democratic South prior to 1964.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#927134 Jun 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what would you call it when someone relies on a right wing chain email, that they didn't originate, for a source?
i'd call it: letting someone else do your thinking for you...for the last 5 years.
What is it called when it is a left wing chain mail?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927135 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Margaret Sanger worked with people too uneducated to understand.
Planned Parenthood continues a focused program of black genocide to this day. Just check out where their mills are located.
The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, 13% of the population, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...

Yet wide spread opinion and ignorance among urban Welfare blacks? Race Trumps Common Sense....

It's the culture..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#927136 Jun 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You told Independent Majority that you where talking about Iraq in the post he responded to just above my post where you claimed you were not talking about Iraq but Libya or vice versa.
Very Interesting
I posted a comment about this when I noticed your posts this am about 10 am
Bull, that ranks right up there with "I swear this happened to my cousin's best friend's college roommate's brother."
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#927137 Jun 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how your teaching involves not teaching at all...
... just telling others to do the research for you!
It was explained in detail just a few posts earlier.

If you can't keep up with the rest of the class, you'll have to learn the information on your own.

Location hidden

#927138 Jun 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your only option is to ignore posts you don't like
Demands on a message board is foolish
Then don't blame me when you make yourself look stupid.

Location hidden

#927139 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Still private, so what?
Makes just about as much sense as most religious beliefs.
Or the idea that Obamacare can cover 30 million more people and save money.
Now, please don't quote any Scripture.
Agree about the religion.

I can however easily show how obamacare could do as you say, don't know or even think it will work out that way but I could demonstrate that it could.

Of course, I can also prove there is a God, in fact hundreds if not thousands of them.

Location hidden

#927140 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
With only twenty boxes available each week in a large city, no manipulation is necessary for demand to exceed supply when the supply is that low. If profit was the motive, they could sell 50 or 100 times as much.
Why is supply that low right now?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#927141 Jun 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Democrats left? Died off? and did Republicans move in? Or did some of those Southern Democrats get mad & turned Republican?
The old Southern Democrat mentality died off. After the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 of which they vehemently fought to keep from passing, their racism no longer had any muscle.

Many blacks fled the southern states before the 1960s and many northerners moved into the southern states before the 1960s.

By 1968, the south represented the rest of the nation. The racist Southern Democrat bloc no longer existed.

Location hidden

#927142 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The TSA is one issue where we should all forget the blame and kill the turkey.
I'm all for killing the turkey but you need to stop electing the makers of the turkey.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927143 Jun 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, 13% of the population, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...
Yet wide spread opinion and ignorance among urban Welfare blacks? Race Trumps Common Sense....
It's the culture..
Still on the plantation, satisfied with subsistence shelter, food, and clothing....and cell phones.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quinn allows increased tax on cell phones in sh... 3 min WhenAtCUBRatesRoc... 2
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 min boundary painter 1,257
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 13 min I choose shytcago 42
Word (Dec '08) 15 min boundary painter 4,653
SUGE KNIGHT was SHOT 6-times at CHRIS BROWN's P... 18 min Snoop-sA DOG 3
Laurel & Hardy dance to The Gap Band 24 min Have a Giggle 2
Some salty language from a dying Black Man 26 min Im the Black Man 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 177,400
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info