Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
851,441 - 851,460 of 1,100,627 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927103 Jun 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> See Sir, Aunt Bettie & the rest of the republicans refuse to simply say I was right, that the 2 parties crossed lines. They refuse because, when I'm hearted debate, they often drift back in time & say,"the democratic party is racist, forgetting the Republican party of today is the Democratic party of yesterday. In other words, putting their feet in their mouths. So, I encourage y'all to keep referencing quotes from back in the day. It further proves your racist nature to go along with your ignorance!
The New KKK has double since Obama has been elected, Libs are KKK every day, and twice on Sundays racist f*ck denigrate black people. Obama has done more to enslave blacks, Klan Parent Hood is killing blacks, the Klu Klux Klan loves Obama, the KKK would have committed suicide if Herman Cain was elected

Ghetto Folks Who Blame Whites, Uncle Tom's, Stupid Blacks, Bush

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#927104 Jun 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your teachers did your homework for you.
Explains a lot.
How would you know son? You would have to go to school first.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927105 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Disprove" is a much better word, based on factual information, rather than the insulting nature of "debunk."
But, do as you choose.
Hmmm, looked up the definition of debunked and see it does have negative connotations.

However, I have seen it used without the insult involved so the meaning I think is changing. Perhaps an unaware journalist thinks debunked sounds better than discredited.

Raging Dave makes every word he types sound angry so he is not the best person to judge usage.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#927107 Jun 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> See Sir, Aunt Bettie & the rest of the republicans refuse to simply say I was right, that the 2 parties crossed lines. They refuse because, when I'm hearted debate, they often drift back in time & say,"the democratic party is racist, forgetting the Republican party of today is the Democratic party of yesterday. In other words, putting their feet in their mouths. So, I encourage y'all to keep referencing quotes from back in the day. It further proves your racist nature to go along with your ignorance!
lol! Of course not! They're not in to history.

Besides, what really makes it humorous is they keep hitting themselves in the head and don't even know it! Which is why I find it so comical they would even bring it up.

Talk about hoof and mouth disease, they're proud of their affliction!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#927108 Jun 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Check it out... There's more ignorance in South Florida than in the ghetto of Chicago or most 3rd world countries.....
America, forever doomed in hopeless loser and idiot... South Florida is a hell hole of ignorance, a cesspool of idiot4/life, full of handout democrats, you losers4life...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rolferossphotogr...
What do the top ten urban cities (over 250,000 black population)
with the highest ignorance rate all have in common?
Detroit, MI (1st) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1961.
Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1954.
Cincinnati, OH (3rd) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1984.
Cleveland, OH (4th) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1989.
Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican mayor.
St. Louis, MO (6th) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1949.
El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican mayor.
Milwaukee, WI (8th) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1908.
Philadelphia, PA (9th) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1952.
Newark, NJ (10th) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1907.
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-786831
Dimbass Urban Nego can't blame these problems on republicans or conservatives because there are none.
It's the culture...
Oh no, not that they all haven't elected a Republican governor, but a mayor? Now I truly know, you've lost it! A mayor is no more than a vice principal. So your logic is," the mayor"is holding the Blackman down! O.k, & I'm Bill Gates'nephew Matt Fence!
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#927109 Jun 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stupid, no Republicans voted for it -did they?
Independents caucusing with Dems is what gave the Dems control of Congress on several occasions.
Tell the public that these two people makes Obamacare bipartisan -stand back from the jeers.
Is DumbDave lying again after being proven wrong yet again? So typical of that moron.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#927110 Jun 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stupid, no Republicans voted for it -did they?
Independents caucusing with Dems is what gave the Dems control of Congress on several occasions.
Tell the public that these two people makes Obamacare bipartisan -stand back from the jeers.
But they are Independents & they voted for it making you a liar.

I never said it was bipartisan.

But to go back to what set you off on your tirade of lies, that Congress will be on the Exchanges because of a Republican Amendment. Another FACT that you just can't handle.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927111 Jun 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
Fallacy! The Republican Party of today is not the Democrat Party of yesterday.

It is the dirty history of the Democratic Party that you cannot blame on anyone else. That is what is driving you crazy -no legit blame game to play. Too bad there wasn't someone you could claim made the Dems do it.

Newville, PA

#927112 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Fido Dave keeps on chewing the same old bone.
Gullible Galt should tell his ilk not to keep bringing up the subject.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#927113 Jun 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well azzwipe, they are Independents. NOT Democrats.
If it didn't make any difference why did you separate the Independents in your vote totals in your previous post.
Aren't you the moron that was saying it was bipartisan?

Bunk!

Obozocare was voted for only by Democrats and the two reject Democrats that go under the fašade of "I".

Not a single R voted for you.

Stop lying weasel. A lie is a fact to you, moron.

You are priceless Dumb Dave, worth about a penny.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#927114 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the perfect tool for the unmotivated welfare crowd that prefers to have someone else do their thinking for them.
so what would you call it when someone relies on a right wing chain email, that they didn't originate, for a source?

i'd call it: letting someone else do your thinking for you...for the last 5 years.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#927115 Jun 18, 2013
Old Crazy Gober wrote:
Has anyone seen any marbles rolling around, I seem to have lost mine.
I noticed some marbles under Rand Paul's chair on the Hannity show. I thought they were his but.....

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#927116 Jun 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't just Hillary's and Obama's job to see that it would never happen again but to answer the questions why it happened in the first place. Neither have answered any of the still unanswered questions. Instead, they put up a smokescreen to protect their political images at the onset and are now stonewalling.
We still don't know why security was removed, who removed it, who gave the stand down order and who told Susan Rice to begin the lie about a video or why Hillary and Obama continued the lie. We all know they knew it was a terrorist attack the night it happened.
The logical conclusion why they still remain silent is that they would have to admit they lied to us and the rest of the world for personal and political gain.
Hillary tried to sweep it under the rug. That's all she did. You and some others seem to be happy it's out of sight. But it's still under the rug. Like dirt.
...sigh...

If only Karma was real....

`:[

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#927117 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking a page from Planned Parenthood to preserve the culture of the country.
Seems you missed the point about "without their knowledge or consent."

Newville, PA

#927118 Jun 18, 2013
Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is DumbDave lying again after being proven wrong yet again? So typical of that moron.
Another dumbass right whiner jumps in. Feel free to point out any lie I posted. Show where I was proven wrong.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#927119 Jun 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that story; they don't want the blacks to take over.
You both look like fools-you and the moslem lover-do you remember the same story from the same article that United States does the same thing-only to her citizens... Not illegal law breakers. Why are the Ethiopian Muslims entering Israel illegally-The Ethiopian Jews are welcomed and come legally-why don't the Ethiopian Moslems go to so called Palestine?
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#927120 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Fido Dave keeps on chewing the same old bone.
We call him Dumb Dave for a good reason. Because he is an idiot. He's also a liar, but gives us someone to laugh at here.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927121 Jun 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Of course not! They're not in to history.
Besides, what really makes it humorous is they keep hitting themselves in the head and don't even know it! Which is why I find it so comical they would even bring it up.
Talk about hoof and mouth disease, they're proud of their affliction!
What a surprise, Yeah agrees with NJ moronic theory that if you don't vote Dem than you are racist.

Seems to fit in well with the rest of the illogical and irrational comments coming from you two.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#927122 Jun 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Another dumbass right whiner jumps in. Feel free to point out any lie I posted. Show where I was proven wrong.
Nobody can prove anything to someone who is unreasonable and a moron like you are Dumb Dave. That's one reason why you are lonely, weasel.
LNC Llin

United States

#927123 Jun 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if she knows where her Governor is right now?
in trouble :-)

IRS local was a Republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 69,007
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 45 min 40ish 4,675
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,414
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 2 hr joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr danetoo 68,381
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,539
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••