Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,572)

Showing posts 851,421 - 851,440 of1,072,167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

AND I CALL ITALIANS LATINOS because they were the ORIGINAL PUERTO RICANS in America ask FOSTER BROOKS thats what he called DEAN MARTIN HISTORY FU NJ1 YOU FING DUNCE MISEDUCATOR OF BLACK CHILDREN WORST than THE SLAVE MASTER YOU REP. BRA NO FING TRAINING BRA. cant learn or grow because you cant even admit you are a BIGOT, IM A BIGOT RAISED IN THE GOOD OLE USA THATS WHY I LOVE EVERYONE
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You seem upset because, you can't adapt to the ghetto. Stay on your plantation slave, it's dangerous in these here parts. Jay-z& Kanye west: "No Church In The Wild."
Chicagoans Detroits poverty and other Urban Negro preserves are so stupid to vote for losers. Notice they can't blame their problems on republicans or conservatives because there are none.

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
worthless? good deal! that means Issa is basing his BS on a worthless piece of garbage!
Galt meant that the transcript is worthless with the names redacted.

What is Stepin Fetchit hiding?

Let's see. Get an Obamabot to say he is a conservative Republican to give him credibility? What a plan!
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

WHY is AL SHARPTON not saying something to BILL MAHER WHO CALLED OBAMA A PUSSI on his SHOW CLINTON KEEPS PUNKING OBAMA WHY DOESNT SAMB* SHARPTON TAKE ON THE SUBURBAN LIBERALS the way he does others son because he is the LIBERALS BIG BITC* with a perm to be hustled get on the track OH why you think you got that SWEET PERM CONK lololololo
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal airheads and Liberal media wankers have been annually predicting Detroit's urban "Renaissance" for the past 50 years you dumbass. The reason the south today is Republican...
Too walk through the ruined plantation cities of Detroit and Chicago is to feel an actual doubt about the continuity of all urban civilization you dumbass negro....
The modern day DemokkkRatic Plantations of America of Chicago, Detroit and all northern ghetto cities, all living off the wealth of their plantation masters you idiot...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It's the culture...
You just mad because you ain't allowed Cracker! Go jump off a mountain or sky dive or something! How can the problem tell me about the problem? It's asinine!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
NSA whistleblowers are saying something different.
I really don't care if the NSA wants to data mine everyone's phone numbers if they can narrow down who the bad guys are.
But another NSA whistleblower said all anyone has to do is ask to listen in on anyone's conversation to do so.
It's the fact no one trusts anyone anymore to do the right thing that leaves doubts in a lot of people's minds. Even mine.
I'd like to introduce you to a NSA whistleblower who did not leave the country ; Russell Tice.(he's the whistleblower that Fox&Friends don't want anyone to know about. "Former intelligence analyst Russell Tice was one of the the sources for the December 2005 New York Times exposé of warrantless National Security Agency (NSA) wiretapping that was taking place under the Bush administration — a story that the paper held until after the 2004 election.

When Tice wouldn’t appear on The O’Reilly Factor, O’Reilly had a producer track Tice down. When the whistleblower refused to comment, O’Reilly called him “disgraceful.”

O’Reilly’s animus toward Tice was matched by Fox host Sean Hannity, who called Democrats weak on defense for opposing NSA surveillance, which he now opposes under President Obama."... "Bush’s NSA was acting completely outside the law until the law was revised to put it under the supervision of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and the cooperating telecom companies were granted immunity." Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/flashback-in-2006...
How many ways from Sunday can republicans act like 'hypocrites'?
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

The proles, normally apathetic about the war,
were being lashed into one of their periodical frenzies of patriotism.
As though to harmonize the general mood,
rocket bombs had been killing larger numbers of people than usual.About a quarter of one's salary had to be earmarked for voluntary subscriptions, which were so numerous that it was difficult to keep track of them. "For Hate Week. You know - the house-by-house fund. I'm treasurer for our block. We're making an all-out effort - going to put on a tremendous show. I tell you, it won't be my fault if old VICTORY MANSIONS doesn't have the biggest outfit of flags in the whole street. Two dollars you promised me." Squads of volunteers were preparing the street for Hate Week, stitching banners, painting posters, erecting flag staffs on the roofs, and perilously slinging wires across the street for the reception of streamers.

Working hours had been drastically increased in anticipation of Hate Week. The preparations for Hate Week were in full swing, and the staffs of all the Ministries were working overtime. Processions, meetings, military parades, lectures, waxwork displays, film shows, telescreen programmes all had to be organized; stands had to be erected, effigies built, slogans coined, songs written, rumours circulated, photographs faked. Julia's unit in the FICTION DEPARTMENT had been taken off the production of novels and was rushing out a series of atrocity pamphlets. Winston, in addition to his regular work, spent long periods every day in going through back files of The Times and altering and embellishing news items which were to be quoted in speeches. Late at night, when crowds of rowdy proles roamed the streets, the town had a curiously febrile air. The rocket bombs crashed oftener than ever, and sometimes in the far distance there were enormous explosions which no one could explain and about which there were wild rumours.

The new tune which was to be the theme-song of Hate Week (the Hate Song, it was called) had already been composed and was being endlessly plugged on the telescreens. It had a savage, barking rhythm which could not exactly be called music, but resembled the beating of a drum. Roared out by hundreds of voices to the tramp of marching feet, it was terrifying. The proles had taken a fancy to it, and in the midnight streets it competed with the still-popular "It was only a hopeless fancy."

HAS RAP MUSIC TURNED INTO ZTHE MUSIC OF HATE TAKEN OVER BY CORPRATIONS CONTENT IS CONTROLLED TO SPEW HATE VIOLENCE LOW MORALITY the new SEX DRUGS HATE many young BLACK MALES HAVE DIED IN THE RAP WARS mmmmm

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt meant that the transcript is worthless with the names redacted.
What is Stepin Fetchit hiding?
Let's see. Get an Obamabot to say he is a conservative Republican to give him credibility? What a plan!
Galt = racist f*ck.

When in doubt, the rabid right has no problem slinging the racial slurs.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You just mad because you ain't allowed Cracker! Go jump off a mountain or sky dive or something! How can the problem tell me about the problem? It's asinine!
LET THE HATE FLOW put on that KKK robe come on BOY come on SON hate hate hate hate Hate Week Volunteerism, tell them why you mad SON OBAMA been having a BAD SECOND TERM SON roll a FATTY blow some DANK lolololKUSH sour lololol get lifted SON
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

June 18, 2013

Obama, Putin Agree Never to Speak to Each Other Again

Posted by Andy Borowitz

LOUGH ERNE, NORTHERN IRELAND (The Borowitz Report)—The G8 summit ended today on a constructive note, with President Obama and Russia’s Vladimir Putin reaching a broad agreement never to speak to each other again.

“It’s better this way,” said Mr. Obama, frostily standing in the general vicinity of Mr. Putin for the last time ever.“We truly despise each other.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” said Mr. Putin, looking as though he had just smelled something bad.“My hatred of this man knows no bounds.”

According to the agreement, economic coöperation, cyber security, human rights, the war in Syria, and the New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft’s missing Super Bowl ring are among thirty-seven different topics that the two men will never again discuss.

Additionally, at all future summits, if either Mr. Obama or Mr. Putin enters a room the other man will be obligated to leave immediately.

The two men reached agreement on an unprecedented number of points, including never contacting each other via telephone or e-mail and keeping a minimum of five hundred feet away from each other’s residences.

After signing the agreement, the two men shook hands for the final time and scowled bitterly for photographers.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Debunked" is a code word of the radical left, never used by real people in actual conversation.
'Bettie Lou uses 'debunked' all the time. Galt is calling her a 'subversive leftist ' hiding in republican clothing. The GOP really must be imploding!:-D
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> I'd like to introduce you to a NSA whistleblower who did not leave the country ; Russell Tice.(he's the whistleblower that Fox&Friends don't want anyone to know about. "Former intelligence analyst Russell Tice was one of the the sources for the December 2005 New York Times exposé of warrantless National Security Agency (NSA) wiretapping that was taking place under the Bush administration — a story that the paper held until after the 2004 election.
When Tice wouldn’t appear on The O’Reilly Factor, O’Reilly had a producer track Tice down. When the whistleblower refused to comment, O’Reilly called him “disgraceful.”
O’Reilly’s animus toward Tice was matched by Fox host Sean Hannity, who called Democrats weak on defense for opposing NSA surveillance, which he now opposes under President Obama."... "Bush’s NSA was acting completely outside the law until the law was revised to put it under the supervision of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and the cooperating telecom companies were granted immunity." Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/flashback-in-2006...
How many ways from Sunday can republicans act like 'hypocrites'?
Good Post
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You just mad because you ain't allowed Cracker! Go jump off a mountain or sky dive or something! How can the problem tell me about the problem? It's asinine!
The New KKK has double since Obama has been elected, Libs are KKK and Urban every day, and twice on Sundays and the racist f*ck denigrate black people you idiot.

Obama has done more to enslave blacks, Klan Parent Hood is killing blacks, and doing a better job than the the old KKK ever could have you dumb negro, the Klu Klux Klan loves Obama, the KKK would have committed suicide if Herman Cain was elected

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Chicagoans Detroits poverty and other Urban Negro preserves are so stupid to vote for losers. Notice they can't blame their problems on republicans or conservatives because there are none.
It's the culture...
Nah, there are none, which is why I am none you asshole. I also don't live in any of the cities you named, nor do I want to live in the suburbs you're from. You & Clayton Bigsby continue to try & mix the past & the present. It only confuses your future! I'm not married, I don't need no whiteman's validation!
I don't work, I get my own money & nobody is taxing my doe.
I raise my own kids & don't need the govt for nothing!
You on the other hand remains a part of the system you're so against. Go figure!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt = racist f*ck.
When in doubt, the rabid right has no problem slinging the racial slurs.
It just bothersothers when RealDave projects his racism and bigotry on others when the demokrats still have you in chains you dumbass...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Pushing for war?
wow. must be another Obama in another country you're referring to....
They do love to twist the truth. One thing Obama has never done is "Push for war". That is clearly on the conservative agenda. Seems like just yesterday when they were demanding that Obama join Israel in a preemptive strike against Iran.

Obama will do what is right for the AMERICAN people. A preemptive or unilateral military action will certainly not be on his agenda.

(Reuters) June 17, 2013 - "Russian President Vladimir Putin faced further isolation on the second day of a G8 summit on Tuesday as world leaders lined up to pressure him into toning down his support for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad."
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
June 18, 2013
Obama, Putin Agree Never to Speak to Each Other Again
Posted by Andy Borowitz
LOUGH ERNE, NORTHERN IRELAND (The Borowitz Report)—The G8 summit ended today on a constructive note, with President Obama and Russia’s Vladimir Putin reaching a broad agreement never to speak to each other again.
“It’s better this way,” said Mr. Obama, frostily standing in the general vicinity of Mr. Putin for the last time ever.“We truly despise each other.”
“I couldn’t agree more,” said Mr. Putin, looking as though he had just smelled something bad.“My hatred of this man knows no bounds.”
According to the agreement, economic coöperation, cyber security, human rights, the war in Syria, and the New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft’s missing Super Bowl ring are among thirty-seven different topics that the two men will never again discuss.
Additionally, at all future summits, if either Mr. Obama or Mr. Putin enters a room the other man will be obligated to leave immediately.
The two men reached agreement on an unprecedented number of points, including never contacting each other via telephone or e-mail and keeping a minimum of five hundred feet away from each other’s residences.
After signing the agreement, the two men shook hands for the final time and scowled bitterly for photographers.
How MANY more people will give OBAMA the MIDDLE FINGER lololololhahahaha,Clinton have given him the middle finger too many times to count as the days go by SOMEONE HAS TO MAKE SURE OBAMA DOESNT press the BIG BUTTON lololo maybe he should lets get it POPPING IF its GODS will

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
DBWRiter,
This poster only knows what is posted on highly selected sites. For example he is caught flat footed about news that has not been covered on one of the Progressive sites.
Dave, has made the conscience decision that life and reality is only worth living if he can control input coming in.
Roger that.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This is you're problem along with almost everybody else. You fell for that bullshit line of freedom. I'm a grown ass man, with kids of my own, & patents who taught me right from wrong, & I'm blessed with the skill of rational thought. "The Principles Of Which This Country Was Founded On," mass murder, slavery, racism, complete communism! You seem to forget about those atrocities when mentioning those principles! You being 30+ years older than I am, should know right from wrong & understand that those principles are universal law, not those of a bunch of land robbers. Jesus spoke about you & your type when he said he hid things in his teachings for select few because the masses would refuse to understand. You refuse to understand & believe you're right so much, you're blind to the fact that you're wrong. I find it hard to completely disrespect you given your age but, you should check your own asshole before calling someone else an asshole!
You belong to the party whose roots are buried deep in the atrocities of slavery and racism. Were it not for those who fought to the death to end those atrocities, you might still be in chains in the south. But since you can't even admit to that, how under God's green earth can you possibly admit that Obama and his corrupt Chicago politicians are not about God's business but absolute control and silencing the majority - tactics used by Marxists in the past?

Basically, this dialogue is over.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Nah, there are none, which is why I am none you asshole. I also don't live in any of the cities you named, nor do I want to live in the suburbs you're from. You & Clayton Bigsby continue to try & mix the past & the present. It only confuses your future! I'm not married, I don't need no whiteman's validation!
I don't work, I get my own money & nobody is taxing my doe.
I raise my own kids & don't need the govt for nothing!
You on the other hand remains a part of the system you're so against. Go figure!
You Urban Welfare Negros Should Not Be Allowed To Buy Air Jordon's

Section 8 Welfare Queens Have Moved Into The Urban Neighborhood and the Welfare Queens Upset About Sequester Cuts

Weak People Blame Others NJ raider...Ghetto Folks Who Blame Whites, Bush, Uncle Tom's, Stupid Blacks

The Government Cheese and Urban Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 851,421 - 851,440 of1,072,167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

124 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min SpaceBlues 45,478
Abby 7-11 12 min edogxxx 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Afro-Euro-American Prez 173,619
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,158
Amy 7-11 1 hr Mister Tonka 13
Chicago's bloody Fourth: 82 shot, 14 dead 1 hr reality is a crutch 7
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Doug77 4,574
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search