Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#927114 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the perfect tool for the unmotivated welfare crowd that prefers to have someone else do their thinking for them.
so what would you call it when someone relies on a right wing chain email, that they didn't originate, for a source?

i'd call it: letting someone else do your thinking for you...for the last 5 years.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#927115 Jun 18, 2013
Old Crazy Gober wrote:
Has anyone seen any marbles rolling around, I seem to have lost mine.
I noticed some marbles under Rand Paul's chair on the Hannity show. I thought they were his but.....

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#927116 Jun 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't just Hillary's and Obama's job to see that it would never happen again but to answer the questions why it happened in the first place. Neither have answered any of the still unanswered questions. Instead, they put up a smokescreen to protect their political images at the onset and are now stonewalling.
We still don't know why security was removed, who removed it, who gave the stand down order and who told Susan Rice to begin the lie about a video or why Hillary and Obama continued the lie. We all know they knew it was a terrorist attack the night it happened.
The logical conclusion why they still remain silent is that they would have to admit they lied to us and the rest of the world for personal and political gain.
Hillary tried to sweep it under the rug. That's all she did. You and some others seem to be happy it's out of sight. But it's still under the rug. Like dirt.
...sigh...

If only Karma was real....

`:[

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#927117 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking a page from Planned Parenthood to preserve the culture of the country.
Seems you missed the point about "without their knowledge or consent."

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#927118 Jun 18, 2013
Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is DumbDave lying again after being proven wrong yet again? So typical of that moron.
Another dumbass right whiner jumps in. Feel free to point out any lie I posted. Show where I was proven wrong.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#927119 Jun 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that story; they don't want the blacks to take over.
You both look like fools-you and the moslem lover-do you remember the same story from the same article that United States does the same thing-only to her citizens... Not illegal law breakers. Why are the Ethiopian Muslims entering Israel illegally-The Ethiopian Jews are welcomed and come legally-why don't the Ethiopian Moslems go to so called Palestine?
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#927120 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Fido Dave keeps on chewing the same old bone.
We call him Dumb Dave for a good reason. Because he is an idiot. He's also a liar, but gives us someone to laugh at here.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927121 Jun 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Of course not! They're not in to history.
Besides, what really makes it humorous is they keep hitting themselves in the head and don't even know it! Which is why I find it so comical they would even bring it up.
Talk about hoof and mouth disease, they're proud of their affliction!
What a surprise, Yeah agrees with NJ moronic theory that if you don't vote Dem than you are racist.

Seems to fit in well with the rest of the illogical and irrational comments coming from you two.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#927122 Jun 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Another dumbass right whiner jumps in. Feel free to point out any lie I posted. Show where I was proven wrong.
Nobody can prove anything to someone who is unreasonable and a moron like you are Dumb Dave. That's one reason why you are lonely, weasel.
LNC Llin

United States

#927123 Jun 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if she knows where her Governor is right now?
in trouble :-)

IRS local was a Republican.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#927124 Jun 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacy! The Republican Party of today is not the Democrat Party of yesterday.
It is the dirty history of the Democratic Party that you cannot blame on anyone else. That is what is driving you crazy -no legit blame game to play. Too bad there wasn't someone you could claim made the Dems do it.
wow....

you made that up all by yourself...

wow....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927125 Jun 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But they are Independents & they voted for it making you a liar.
I never said it was bipartisan.
But to go back to what set you off on your tirade of lies, that Congress will be on the Exchanges because of a Republican Amendment. Another FACT that you just can't handle.
Dave your little man ego problem is your own. Hate to burst your bubble but we toy with you.

The tirade has been all yours.

NO Republicans voted for Obamacare- settled fact.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#927126 Jun 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But they are Independents & they voted for it making you a liar.
I never said it was bipartisan.
But to go back to what set you off on your tirade of lies, that Congress will be on the Exchanges because of a Republican Amendment. Another FACT that you just can't handle.
DumbDave does his but, but, but routine again.

Blah, blah, blah.

Get a life, zero.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927127 Jun 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacy! The Republican Party of today is not the Democrat Party of yesterday.
It is the dirty history of the Democratic Party that you cannot blame on anyone else. That is what is driving you crazy -no legit blame game to play. Too bad there wasn't someone you could claim made the Dems do it.
A pretty face is nothing if a poltical party has an ugly heart. The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with 100+ years of hate, ignorance and racism.

The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and urban preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled liberalism, racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields of blacks in these blue states.

Klu Klux Klan loves Obama, the KKK and demockrats would have committed suicide if Herman Cain was elected

It's the culture

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927128 Jun 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what would you call it when someone relies on a right wing chain email, that they didn't originate, for a source?
i'd call it: letting someone else do your thinking for you...for the last 5 years.
Galt always checks out any that appear suspicious...but not on a site that is equally dubious. Use original sources, not biased opinion sites like snopes, factcheck, etc.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#927129 Jun 18, 2013
Oh! Look who's in the peanut gallery!
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow....
you made that up all by yourself...
wow....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#927130 Jun 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Of course not! They're not in to history.
Besides, what really makes it humorous is they keep hitting themselves in the head and don't even know it! Which is why I find it so comical they would even bring it up.
Talk about hoof and mouth disease, they're proud of their affliction!
You and NJ were actively fighting any reference to history.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#927131 Jun 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Another dumbass right whiner jumps in. Feel free to point out any lie I posted. Show where I was proven wrong.
You are wrong RealDave...

It bothers us when you project slavery and racistism on the Republicans when the demokrats still have you in chains RealDave..

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#927132 Jun 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you missed the point about "without their knowledge or consent."
Margaret Sanger worked with people too uneducated to understand.

Planned Parenthood continues a focused program of black genocide to this day. Just check out where their mills are located.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#927133 Jun 18, 2013
LNC Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The old "1860 yarn".
Fifth grade history is not cutting edge.
LOL
Maybe you should tell me your historical version of the Democratic South prior to 1964.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min Frijoles 69,416
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 46,804
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,733
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,897
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 7 hr Mr oH 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE