Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,567)

Showing posts 851,321 - 851,340 of1,033,247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I couldn't hear you.
I used to tell people to keep their opinions about Reagan to themselves until I left if they didn't have anything good to say. They always did.
You're right. Who would have the stomach to even try to defend Saint Reagan ,the biggest lying bastard ever to reside in the White House.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan would have tossed you loony teabaggers out of the Republican party.
That's the first funny thing you've said all night. Reagan was the Biggest lying Teabagger of them all!

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you have no facts. Like usual.
In other words, I present a link that said the video was posted on line in arabic & downloaded tens of thousands of times.

Facts.

You claimed no one outside the US saw this. No link, no back up. So who is the one with no facts here? You.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to tell people to keep their opinions about Reagan to themselves until I left if they didn't have anything good to say. They always did.
ALL great historical figures have their heel-biters. NJ raider 1 is just another hood yapper.

It goes with the territory.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Nor is there humanity in radical christianity. You ever heard of the Emperor Constantine and the crusade on Orthodox Christianity? You know how many souls they departed in a short period of time in the name of God? You're 1 track minded & only see things the way you want them to be! True definition of conservatism!
I smell another Bush-Basher making a fool of himself.

Galt speaks to the Muslim Suicide sickness of today and you run your mouth off about what happened a thousand years ago.

Let's see if you can slip Slavery into this argument, too.
European Colonialism in Africa? How about somehow finding a way to blame the Jews, eh?

Go for it, Little Man.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So now we know which 1 of us is fabricating the truth & distorting history, hmmm!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. Who would have the stomach to even try to defend Saint Reagan ,the biggest lying bastard ever to reside in the White House.
Why do you hate America?

Hate yourself instead.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Nor is there humanity in radical christianity. You ever heard of the Emperor Constantine and the crusade on Orthodox Christianity? You know how many souls they departed in a short period of time in the name of God? You're 1 track minded & only see things the way you want them to be! True definition of conservatism!
Please hold your breath until Galt defends Christianity.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So now we know which 1 of us is fabricating the truth & distorting history, hmmm!
Yeah. We sure do. The Little People of Progressiveness.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
really?? tell me do you think Iraq was better off with Saddam or the sectarian violence, lack of infrastructure, ethnic cleansing and refugees that they have now?
are we better off without Saddam in power?
is the Middle East better off without Saddam in power?
Did removing Saddam make the Middle East more stable?
The Kurds are an ethnic group that Saddam was routinely gassing.

Add onto the fact he was absolutely brutal to his neighboring countries and you have a Leader that no one misses.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep avoiding the issue before you. It makes you look purely Liberal.
Try not posting a racial slur with nearly every post. It makes you look purely ignorant.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
War criminals are not protected by the Bill of Rights.
Some of you people worry me.
Eric Racist Holder and the Magic Negro wanted to allow these Islamic Trash into America but Congress told them where to stick it.

The bas turds wanted to find one of their "pathways to citizenship" for their Muslim Brothers, too, beside illegal Mexican trash. They wanted to, say, place Mustafa into an Illinois Prison, serve a light sentence and then be able to apply for citizenship.

Americans do not want to live next door to the Magic Negro's Brothers and Congress knew this.

Keep 'em in Guantanamo until they squeal, fart and die for Allah.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>That's the first funny thing you've said all night. Reagan was the Biggest lying Teabagger of them all!
Emaen is a member of the Dem Brain Trust
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
Before Constantine, Christians had been persecuted for 2-1/2 centuries. The Great Persecution was betwee 303 to 311. Christian buildings and homes were torn down and Christians were arrested, tortured, mutilated, burned, starved, and condemned to gladiatorial contests to amuse spectators.

The Great Persecution ended in 311. In 313, Constantine, the Edict of Milan, returned confiscated Church property and granted tolerance to all religions.

By 1200, most of Europe were Christians. Muslims had taken control of Jerusalem in the eighth century and, by the 11th century, Christians were severely restricted or denied passage to the Holy Land.

This led to the Crusades.

Christians and Muslims go way back. But you're confusing Constantine with the Crusades.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bill of Rights ?
Applies to US Citizens

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kurds are an ethnic group that Saddam was routinely gassing.
Add onto the fact he was absolutely brutal to his neighboring countries and you have a Leader that no one misses.
Except Karma. Karma wants 'stability' at any price.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL great historical figures have their heel-biters. NJ raider 1 is just another hood yapper.
It goes with the territory.
True. Just look at the pundits snapping at the heels of our former Chief Diplomat Hillary Clinton for activating her Twitter account. "Hillary Clinton is now on Twitter.

This woman looks for trouble, I swear.

As has been widely reported with the breathless rush of an alien sighting, Clinton’s Twitter profile reads,“Wife, mom, lawyer, women & kids advocate, FLOAR, FLOTUS, US Senator, SecState, author, dog owner, hair icon, pantsuit aficionado, glass ceiling cracker, TBD…”

Funny and coy. God help her."... "I’m in no mood for another round of small-minded men with big forums who make a sport of bashing the broad. We went through that during the Democratic primary in 2008, as was masterfully chronicled by Rebecca Traister in her book, Big Girls Don’t Cry. If these guys think Clinton’s Twitter account is news, wait’ll they see how women — including those of us old enough to be their mothers — use social media to call out sexism this time around if she runs for president."
"...There are millions of Americans — particularly women — who are willing to vote for Obama and for Clinton. We don’t see them as opposing forces, as the old vs. the new. Their life stories contribute to the same exhilarating narrative of hope and change.

The majority of American voters were thrilled to elect the first African-American president.

The question looms: How many of them want to make history again?" Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/hillary-tweets-pu...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Try not posting a racial slur with nearly every post. It makes you look purely ignorant.
Clean up your front yard before complaining about your neighbor's.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The insanity never ends.
That terrorist who yelled this jihadist cry before opening fire on our military gets to have his day in court and cross-examine the victims he didn't manage to kill.
We can thank this administration for creating a craziness that is literally becoming unfathomable.
The fact that he is claiming self-defense adds to bizarreness
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Try not posting a racial slur with nearly every post. It makes you look purely ignorant.
Try to use a word other than "slur."

It gets old and makes you appear senile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 851,321 - 851,340 of1,033,247
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min _Zoey_ 4,026
Music Artists A to Z 6 min _Zoey_ 90
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Poppo 167,498
Abby 4-17 12 min Mister Tonka 31
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min former res 65,063
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 34 min Stimied 3,776
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Chicagobunny 47,035
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 58 min Sublime1 96,070
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search