Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,564)

Showing posts 851,261 - 851,280 of1,036,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the salt of the Earth.
You are the Arsenic.
lol! You ARE salty son.

No doubt about it!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama leaves a vacuum in every area he touches.
Krauthammer nailed it. He said Obama is a bystander president.

He seems to just stumble upon recent events taking place, makes a comment and then disappears.

Nothing to show he's on top of it or has plans to do anything about it or even a suggestion he's involved in the governing process.

As Rudy Giuliani said after a comment was made Obama is leading from behind, "if you're leading from behind, you're following."

Bingo.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Obamacare one Huge Disaster!! We were sold a ‘Lie’ that all Americans would have Health Care coverage ‘ Not True ’ a report released by CBO: Uninsured Never Falls Below 30 Million, we were told that anyone with Pre-Existing Condition would not be denied or Ration care ‘ Not True’ HHS Rations Enrollment in Pre-Existing Condition Plan, Obamacare would be Affordable ‘ Not True’ Cheapest Plan $20,000 Per Family!!
Another GOP Governor wins another victory for Obamacare! "Arizona will expand Medicaid to cover nearly 300,000 poor residents next year after a bipartisan coalition passed a measure backed by Gov. Jan Brewer (R) through the state legislature on Thursday.

Brewer, a conservative and avowed foe of President Barack Obama's health care reform law, announced her support for the Medicaid expansion in January, but faced stiff resistance from fellow Republicans in Arizona's House and Senate. During a marathon session that began Wednesday afternoon and stretched into the wee hours of Thursday morning before culminating in a final vote late Thursday afternoon, a handful of Republicans joined Democrats in the House and Senate to pass the Medicaid expansion.

Although Obama's health care law continues to divide elected officials and the public along starkly partisan lines, Brewer is one of nine Republican governors who have bucked their party and embraced the Medicaid expansion. "
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/13/ariz...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Illegal Immigration’s Invisible Elephant in the Room – VIOLENT CRIME!

Most Americans are of the opinion that illegal aliens are downtrodden victims who need a helping hand instead of a swift boot out of the country. After all, isn’t America a nation of immigrants? Many people ask: What ever happened to the iconic axiom on the Statue of Liberty:“Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free“?

The issue here is simply what part of the word “illegal” is so hard to understand? Legal immigration is the way law-abiding, people with core integrity have honestly come to this country for over a century. They recognize the rule of law. They honor and respect the nation and state in which they reside. They make good neighbors and are often good friends with existing citizens.

Conversely, does it not make sense that those who enter “illegally” are not so much driven by economic necessity, but by a deep-seated prevalence for making a “quick buck” no matter who is victimized in the process?

VICTIMIZED? Who could possibly be “victimized” by illegal aliens? These poor, wretched, downtrodden folks are the only victims, right?

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! Check out the facts. Did you know that each and every day, over 25 American citizens are killed by the actions of “illegal” aliens across America? Do the math. This means that since September 11, 2001 a total of 105,375 Americans have died from the activities of “illegal” aliens. Half of the deaths are from violent crimes, while the other half is from traffic fatalities or other “accidents”. Source: http://www.firecoalition.com/docs/criminalali...

Think about this for just a few minutes. 105,375 American deaths directly due to illegal aliens. That’s nearly as many American dead during WWI (116,516), and is more American deaths than the Korean “Conflict”(36,516) and the Vietnam War (58,209) combined. Source: http://www.militaryfactory.com/american_war_d...

Why are these statistics not shown on the “controlled” media TV and Newspapers – who constantly lean toward relaxing immigration enforcement? Why is it not disclosed that there are well over 300,000 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local prisons and jails? Source: http://www.firecoalition.com/docs/criminalali...

Welcome to Reality Friends – and it’s not pretty. Just take a look at a small sampling of innocent victims -

http://atrueott.wordpress.com/

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
just because carol paraphrases BillO doesn't mean it isn't mindless copy and paste.
"sonic"
"Billo"? Who is that? Is he the person that you depend upon media matters to tell you what he said?
Peace
KMA
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

In order for a person to become a Shriner, he must not only go through all the degrees of Masonry, make all those blood-curdling oaths, worship gods who are not gods except they are of Satan, but he must make a blood both of allegiance to Allah as his god and Mohammed as his prophet. The Shriner is then given a red fez with an Islamic sword and crescent jeweled on the front of it. This originates from 7th century Arabia when the Moslems, under the leadership of Mohammed, slaughtered all Christians who would not bow down to Allah. Allah, by the way, was not another (generic) name given to God by Mohammed; Allah is the tribal deity --the moon god-- of Mohammed; it was the name of the god in the tribe that Mohammed was born into. That is why every mosque today has a crescent moon on the top of its spire.

Now when Mohammed's army of men, out to slaughter all the 'infidels', came to the city of Fez, in Morocco, they found a community of Christians. After killing all the Christians there with their Islamic-style swords, they took their hats (called a fez) and dipped them in the blood of the Christians, and wore the fezzes throughout the land glorying in their victory over Christianity. Today Shriner's put on red fezzes (representing the hats dipped in the blood of Christians) with the Islamic sword and crescent showing their allegiance to Allah and Mohammed (and the defeat of Christianity). Men in Obscene Red Fezzes!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought there was mention of sending them to Yemen. I don't really understand the point of ever creating that prison in the first place. If they thought they were really terrorists, they should have just made them disappear.
"Abortion = good"

"Al qeida are the good guys"

You loony left wingers get crazier every day!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The insanity never ends.
That terrorist who yelled this jihadist cry before opening fire on our military gets to have his day in court and cross-examine the victims he didn't manage to kill.
We can thank this administration for creating a craziness that is literally becoming unfathomable.
You mean that we can thank our American Founding Fathers . They were the men who put the right of due process in the Bill of Rights.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
We were the good guys trying to help the Afghanis keep the bad guys from invading their country.
We were the good guys when Saddam invaded Kuwait with raping and pillaging. We ran the bad guys off for the Kuwaitis.
How does the ensuing events suddenly make us the bad guys?
Karma clings to the status quo like a Magic Negro Welfare Queen does to Food Stamps. Don't rock the boat! Purist thinking, too. The world is simply a collection of good guys and bad guys and we need to be good guys. How? By doing nothing. Intervention is too risky. ALWAYS.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals feel pain when they get hit with Holy Water.
Interesting how cons 'claim' God for their own......

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Another GOP Governor wins another victory for Obamacare! "Arizona will expand Medicaid to cover nearly 300,000 poor residents next year after a bipartisan coalition passed a measure backed by Gov. Jan Brewer (R) through the state legislature on Thursday.
Brewer, a conservative and avowed foe of President Barack Obama's health care reform law, announced her support for the Medicaid expansion in January, but faced stiff resistance from fellow Republicans in Arizona's House and Senate. During a marathon session that began Wednesday afternoon and stretched into the wee hours of Thursday morning before culminating in a final vote late Thursday afternoon, a handful of Republicans joined Democrats in the House and Senate to pass the Medicaid expansion.
Although Obama's health care law continues to divide elected officials and the public along starkly partisan lines, Brewer is one of nine Republican governors who have bucked their party and embraced the Medicaid expansion. "
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/13/ariz...
I'm surprised a scumbag like you has the nerver to post again.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
really?? tell me do you think Iraq was better off with Saddam or the sectarian violence, lack of infrastructure, ethnic cleansing and refugees that they have now?
are we better off without Saddam in power?
is the Middle East better off without Saddam in power?
Did removing Saddam make the Middle East more stable?
The sectarian violence in Iraq will dissipate or increase over time depending how badly the Iraqis want their budding new government to work.

All I know is Iraqis risked their lives and limbs just to stick their fingers in an ink well to vote for the first time after 40 years of oppression and tyranny.

The violence is mostly centered in Baghdad. Most sectors of Iraq are peaceful and life goes on without the fear of Saddam.

Iraqis now have their own reality and comedy shows. That would have never happened just 10 years ago.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
...they were always a repository of knowledge.
...unlike your head.
Obviously you had to repeat what I said since you have a vacuum between your ears son!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
MSNBC has a corporate mentality that fails to understand how to make programming interesting.
They could put out the same propaganda message to a much larger audience if they hired some on-air talent that was skilled and personable.
Going from Mr. Ed to Chris Hayes was going from dull to duller.
"John Galt"
Thank you for correcting me. I thought msnbc going from mr. ed to chris hayes was going from dumb to dumber.
Peace
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Keith Olberman is a pompous azz. Entertaining for exuberant, giddy Liberals but containing zero nutritional value.
Just like alcohol, lily.
Sounds like you're describing two tons of fun limbaugh!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is a bad actor, but in today's world, Islamic terrorism is the worst threat, with no close second.
Some Americans will never forget the slaughter of September 11 and feel that the payback has only started.
Tell it to all the innocent widows and orphans on both sides. IMHO, you are really lacking in humanity.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll never live this down...but the email address I used for topix is different than my personal email and the password, which I wrote down, isn't taking. So...here goes...I don't know where to find or get to my topix email on my computer to reset it.
Hubby has to tell me where it is so, until then, I'm stuck.
And now let the teasing begin. I'm a dummy, I know.
Okay, I found where to get my topix email. But the information they had to contact me for the code to reset my password is old information. So I'm still stuck until hubby gets home.

I wrote down the password along with my topix email address. Why it's not recognizing it is p'ing me off.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>We ain't talking about Barack Hussein Obama, we're talking about Ronald Wilson Reagan, one of the best, if not the best President of the United States
Talk about unearned hero worship!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is a bad actor, but in today's world, Islamic terrorism is the worst threat, with no close second.
Some Americans will never forget the slaughter of September 11 and feel that the payback has only started.
Regardless of whether the libtards here or elsewhere want to believe it there will be a holy war for the planet Terra. Shari'a for the whole planet is their goal even if the libtards choose not to except that. Fortunately they will be the first to go which gives us a better fighting chance.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting how cons 'claim' God for their own......
Interesting how libturds claim al queda as their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 851,261 - 851,280 of1,036,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 65,485
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min Scrutiny 167,778
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,114
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,037
ask amy 4-22 3 hr Zap Brannigan 59
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
Abby 4-22 5 hr pde 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ScarletandOlive 96,199
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••