Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
851,261 - 851,280 of 1,084,464 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
My topix email is through outlook.com . To get a new password sent to my personal email address, the Microsoft User page pops up requesting all that information.
I still haven't gotten around to seeing if my husband might be able to figure it out yet. He's much better at these things than I am. Like you. But will make it a point to see if he can today.
I'm thinking you should be able to click that off and keep going. Not having ever to deal with it I may be wrong.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Forgot to ask. Were those boxes highlighted? Was it necessary to answer those questions to sign in? Sometimes there are extra questions but not needed to be answered.
No, but to get a new password sent to my personal email address, I have no other option but to go through that step.

I'll see if hubby can figure it out. But thanks anyway flack. And I trust you even if Homer doesn't.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Dozens of lawmakers and aides are so afraid that their health insurance premiums will skyrocket next year thanks to Obamacare that they are thinking about retiring early or just quitting.

Is this sinking in yet to liberal posters?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If only I were a liberal like you, I wouldn't have to worry about it. But my opinions about this president have been made quite clear and this administration obviously doesn't like people who don't like this president.
Good thing actual aholes who support this kind of intrusion don't have to worry about it.
Dear Batty, Oh forget it, I don't have the strength today.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but to get a new password sent to my personal email address, I have no other option but to go through that step.
I'll see if hubby can figure it out. But thanks anyway flack. And I trust you even if Homer doesn't.
Ok. I'm still thinking it is something simple on the password you wrote down.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Finally DB, you said something I can agree with . It's been since gay marriage was the topic that you've been wrong because, I'm always right! Feels good to be on the right side again, doesn't it DB?
Black Louisiana senator flees Democratic party:‘Free at last’.

This should bring a tear to everyone's eyes.

Louisiana State Sen. Elbert Guillory said in a video message delivered to constituents — and particularly, his fellow black voters — that he’s finally come to his senses and realized the Democratic Party disguises an all-consuming quest for control as concern and aid for minorities.
The senator announced his defection from the Democratic Party for the Republican Party a few weeks ago. But just recently, he released a video explaining his reasons, titled “Why I Am a Republican.”
In short, he says Democrats routinely push a social justice and welfare aid agenda to control blacks — rather than help them move from poverty, The Blaze reported.
Some of his video statements:“You see, in recent history, the Democratic party has created the illusion that their agenda and their policies are what’s best for black people. Somehow, it has been forgotten that the Republican Party was founded in 1854 as an abolitionist movement, with one simple creed — that slavery is a violation of the rights of man.”
Mr. Guillory reminded, that Frederick Douglass referred to the GOP as “the party of freedom and progress,” that former Republican President Abraham Lincoln was the one to sign the Emancipation Proclamation, and this it was the Republican Party that created the Thirteenth, Fourteenth and Fifteenth amendments — outlawing slavery, granting citizenship to descendants of slaves and abolishing race-based voting prohibitions.

.*********
“The Democrats, on the other hand, were the party of Jim Crow,” he said.“It was the Democrats who defended the rights of slave owners.
He then said that welfare and food stamps were never aimed at helping the poor, but rather controlling them. The proof? Blacks and minorities are still “as poor as they’ve ever been,” he said.
“At the heart of liberalism is the idea that only a great and powerful big government can be the benefactor of social justice for all Americans,” Mr. Guillory said, in the video.
“But the left is only concerned with one thing: control. And they disguise this control as charity.”

The real leader of destiny — including the destinies of poor and minorities — is not government, but God, Mr. Guillory said.
He said, in the video:“These are the ideas at the core of the Republican Party. My brothers and sisters of the American community, please join me in abandoning the government plantation and the party of disappointment — so that we may all echo of one Republican leader who famously said,‘Free at last, free at last, Thank God almighty, we are free at last.’“

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The man is hero to all!!!

Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Even O'bama's terrorist friend says O'bama should be tried for war crimes in a tribunal-I can't stop laughing-Ayers launched the O'bama to president and now wants him tried for war crimes. It wouldn't be so funny but I spent an entire night with these communists-lovers of O'bama, 1 percenters--loon o tics and now this:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...
Bill Ayers sure got fat in a year.
Liberals are notorious for getting themselves stuck between a rock and a hard place. Comes from having no standards or moral guidelines I suppose.

But the silver lining we were hoping for after the last election is shining through much sooner than I had anticipated. I expected the "train wreck" to be his undoing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Dozens of lawmakers and aides are so afraid that their health insurance premiums will skyrocket next year thanks to Obamacare that they are thinking about retiring early or just quitting.
Why retire or quit?

Obamacare will lower premiums for everybody.

Free lunch.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>A wonderful father, a resourceful grandmother and mother all replaced by a friggin' Walmart. The times they are a changin'
Actually you should say the grandmother, father and mother were replaced by liberalism.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok. I'm still thinking it is something simple on the password you wrote down.
Such as case-sensitive.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Batty, Oh forget it, I don't have the strength today.
It's okay, Homie...wouldn't expect you to. Just keep doing what's easiest for you. Repeating propaganda.

I gave up any hope of you seeing the light a long time ago.

As disappointing as that was.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
That's the dumbest thing posted so far today.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why retire or quit?
Obamacare will lower premiums for everybody.
Free lunch.
Didn't they all have "golden tickets" anyway - I mean the coveted waivers?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

WHY was this DELETED?
I believe the 'content' TELLS it ALL

This libTARDED rag does not want the TRUTH told to the masses!
American Lady wrote:
General Carter Ham To Finally Testify About Benghazi
General Carter Ham is scheduled to testify to the House Armed Services Committee on June 26 at a classified briefing about his knowledge of events that took place when the attack on the U.S. Consulate and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya happened last September, reports Fox News' Greta Van Susteren:
Below is from my FNC colleague Justin Fishel:
Subject: Fox First: General Carter Ham to testify on Benghazi for first time next week
Fox News has learned that the House Armed Services Committee will hold a classified briefing next Weds June 26 at 9:00 on Benghazi.
Briefers will include:
Gen. Carter Ham (ret.) He was head of AFRICOM during Benghazi attack.
LTC Gibson
RADM Brian Losey – Special Operations Command Africa
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/06/17...
Forced to 'retire'...
TRR: Is a General losing his job over Benghazi?
See also the update that General Ham is retiring from the force.
General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command *apprehended* General Ham and told him that he was now relieved of his command.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/robbins-r...
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If only I were a liberal like you, I wouldn't have to worry about it. But my opinions about this president have been made quite clear and this administration obviously doesn't like people who don't like this president.
Good thing actual aholes who support this kind of intrusion don't have to worry about it.
And you pass yourself off as church woman! Hilarious! One things for sure, even Jesus himself had an ahole so, on that account, your saved my child!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok. I'm still thinking it is something simple on the password you wrote down.
Tried everything. Caps, lower case, different numbers and other passwords I always use. Nothing worked.

But that's what worries me. Why is it necessary to give out personal information just to get a new password? The email address they said they sent it to you was an old one.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You just have a hard time accepting the truth because it would mean you've been wrong all this time.
Is that it? Am I close?
You mean that America was saved? I'll accept that any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Happy now?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as case-sensitive.
Used the same password to sign in before though. Before the power outage last week.
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Tried everything. Caps, lower case, different numbers and other passwords I always use. Nothing worked.
But that's what worries me. Why is it necessary to give out personal information just to get a new password? The email address they said they sent it to you was an old one.
We know who your are and can tell your posts

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as case-sensitive.
Yes or a space in the wrong place or not there at all. I have a problem of sometimes hitting the space bar before typing. If typing a email address or password it will not allow it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,455
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,909
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 1 hr sheepleloveroyalty 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 68,075
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 175,239
Why We will Go to War with Russia 4 hr SnuffAGlobalist 3
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 4 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs