Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,564)

Showing posts 851,261 - 851,280 of1,072,906
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I must have missed that part.
Apparently you simply filled in the parts you required.
You are missing a lot of parts, I hope the O'bamacare eugenics program that you so love, will be of help to you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
For some reason the websites aren't coming up but just Google Social Security teachers and you'll find out that I'm correct.
Social Security is a tax and it is wrong for teachers to be exempt from a tax that everyone else is forced to pay.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your local growers stand pays none of the following:
Minimum wage
Union wages
Social Security
Unemployment compensation
Medical insurance
Liability insurance
Rent
Utilities
Property taxes
Income tax
Sales tax
Etc, etc, etc
If Publix could do the same, then their costs would be much lower.
The local growers tand must have a license & it is a business & therefore pays employment taxes & insurances like any other business.

Galt is an idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another example of how easily you right wing morons are duped by phony propaganda. The notation "court ordered inactive status" is NOT, as commonly misinterpreted, an indication of any wrongdoing. That terminology was used simply because prior to the end of 1999, the Illinois ARDC rules required "a proceeding in the Court for any voluntary transfer to inactive status.
For more FACTUAL information on this see:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicen...
Do you have a non-Communist source?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That is odd. My hometown is not anywhere near where I am now. As for your last name that is none of there business. But that is Microsoft and not Topix. Perhaps there is another sign on that is for Topix only. I've never had that happen to me.
The poster is lying to you Flacko.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but your post was a direct response to DBWriter saying communist Democrats and RINO Democrats make up the Democratic Party now.
But spin it all you want to.
Considering George W Bush has a better approval rating than Barack Obama these days, I'd be careful about putting your foot in your mouth so quickly.
Republicans are starting to look pretty good to a lot of people - including students and independents - where Obama has lost most of his support.
He can call them what he wants...

... American was still saved son.

As for approval ratings, are you going back to that again?

my, my.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing a lot of parts, I hope the O'bamacare eugenics program that you so love, will be of help to you.
Arizona already has a eugenics program son.

I wonder why you're so accepting of theirs?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>bushie boy was touring the world the last 4 months of 2008.
The US was falling apart under his watch and he didn't give a damn.
And in 2009, he gave what was left to Obama.
ironic, eh?
Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton individually visited 74 different countries over their two terms apiece. Together they went to 94 different countries with a combined population of 85% of the world total.

November 1520 2006, President Bush went to Russia, Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia.

So what?

President Obama visited 35 countries during his first term in office. He just now started his second one. Give him some more time to catch up.

Again, visiting countries in a presidential capacity is NOT THE SAME as personal vacations abroad.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just to you so everyone can ignore it.
When I went to change my password to sign back in on topix, I was asked to disclose personal information for Microsoft users to get a new password in my email.
Halfway through, I pictured a liberal copying down all that personal information and exited out.
Sad that we have so much distrust these days but it really bothered me giving out such personal information on the internet.
Am I being paranoid? Or is it safe to disclose my last name and my exact location as a "Microsoft user" to get a new topix password?
Just put in last name Batty or Milkdud, it's not like they are going to id you and unless you need a confirmation email put in ahole@ahole.com for your email address, it's the format someone@something.com they usually look for, unless of course your real email is ahole@ahole.com.

Oh and never take advice from online strangers.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe in your fkn dreams tubby. I've already posted where I grew up and what businesses my family had.
Perhaps you forgot eh?
You said Vlassic pickles were grown in MI.
And chocolate milk comes from brown cows, right?
unlike you I could care less. I don't follow people around to different threads creeping on them. My grandmother never had a jar of store bought pickles in her house. Or anything else she could grow. I was taught to live off the land. Dad never had any in his house till mom died then it seemed to be to much trouble but more than likely it was because a Kroger store opened a few miles away instead of the 22 we use to drive.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The local growers tand must have a license & it is a business & therefore pays employment taxes & insurances like any other business.
You can't be serious!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That is odd. My hometown is not anywhere near where I am now. As for your last name that is none of there business. But that is Microsoft and not Topix. Perhaps there is another sign on that is for Topix only. I've never had that happen to me.
My topix email is through outlook.com . To get a new password sent to my personal email address, the Microsoft User page pops up requesting all that information.

I still haven't gotten around to seeing if my husband might be able to figure it out yet. He's much better at these things than I am. Like you. But will make it a point to see if he can today.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a non-Communist source?
Aren't you people backing the Russians now son?

Seems kind of silly not to play in your ballpark doesn't it?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Just put in last name Batty or Milkdud, it's not like they are going to id you and unless you need a confirmation email put in ahole@ahole.com for your email address, it's the format someone@something.com they usually look for, unless of course your real email is ahole@ahole.com.
Thought of doing that too. Which is what I usually do to get access to a site requiring personal information.

But I'll try it. Not sure why the password I wrote down with my topix email address isn't taking after that power outage though. Very annoying.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> unlike you I could care less. I don't follow people around to different threads creeping on them. My grandmother never had a jar of store bought pickles in her house. Or anything else she could grow. I was taught to live off the land. Dad never had any in his house till mom died then it seemed to be to much trouble but more than likely it was because a Kroger store opened a few miles away instead of the 22 we use to drive.
A wonderful father, a resourceful grandmother and mother all replaced by a friggin' Walmart. The times they are a changin'
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Just put in last name Batty or Milkdud, it's not like they are going to id you and unless you need a confirmation email put in ahole@ahole.com for your email address, it's the format someone@something.com they usually look for, unless of course your real email is ahole@ahole.com.
If only I were a liberal like you, I wouldn't have to worry about it. But my opinions about this president have been made quite clear and this administration obviously doesn't like people who don't like this president.

Good thing actual aholes who support this kind of intrusion don't have to worry about it.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>He can call them what he wants...
... American was still saved son.
As for approval ratings, are you going back to that again?
my, my.
You just have a hard time accepting the truth because it would mean you've been wrong all this time.

Is that it? Am I close?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The poster is lying to you Flacko.
You still "cra-cra".

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The poster is lying to you Flacko.
You lower yourself further into the loser pit every day.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
My topix email is through outlook.com . To get a new password sent to my personal email address, the Microsoft User page pops up requesting all that information.
I still haven't gotten around to seeing if my husband might be able to figure it out yet. He's much better at these things than I am. Like you. But will make it a point to see if he can today.
I'm thinking you should be able to click that off and keep going. Not having ever to deal with it I may be wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 851,261 - 851,280 of1,072,906
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ask Amy 7-13-14 6 min Cass 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 173,755
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Le Jimbo 45,574
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min TRD 67,548
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min PEllen 97,458
Abby 7-13-14 38 min PEllen 1
Whites Targeted 4 GENOCIDE 1 hr hands on AR 3
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••