Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
851,221 - 851,240 of 1,079,647 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like Batty--who has no family, profession, credibility--will be on next season's "Hoarders" appearing with all her bedbugs in the condemned trailer. Poor creature...
Hoarding? No. My philosophy is "simplify".

I actually am blessed to have a family, my daughter and my husband, even though both of my parents are now dead.

So why would you be so heartless as to bring up my parents and deny me retirement after working all my adult life?

Sometimes you really can be mean-spirited, leosnana.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously didn't read what I was responding to.
That's ok. After all, you need to make things up to fit your agenda after all!
Sure I did. You said Bush toured the world his last year. So this must be O'bama's last year according to you. Like I said we can only pray it is O'bama's Sotoreo's last year.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree! Buy produce at local growers stands. Tomatoes are .79 a pound; at Publix, they're $1.95 a pound. Same tomatoes.
People are just lazy and pay. The local store doesn't get to keep the sales tax, that's pure profit on top of everything else.
Costco works with a 15% markup across the board, has the highest paid employees, with benefits and only a 5% turnover rate. Their philosophy is; a happy employee increases sales.
Your local growers stand pays none of the following:

Minimum wage
Union wages
Social Security
Unemployment compensation
Medical insurance
Liability insurance
Rent
Utilities
Property taxes
Income tax
Sales tax
Etc, etc, etc

If Publix could do the same, then their costs would be much lower.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Judges 9:11 But the fig tree asked them,'Should I leave my sweet, good fruit and go take dominion over trees?1 Kings 9:11 (Now Hiram the king of Tyre had furnished Solomon with cedar trees and fir trees, and with gold, according to all his desire,) that then king Solomon gave Hiram twenty cities in the land of Galilee.2 Kings 9:11 Then Jehu came forth to the servants of his lord: and one said unto him, Is all well? wherefore came this mad fellow to thee? And he said unto them, Ye know the man, and his communication

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
And who doesn't like a Vlasic pickle?
Hi flack.
Hey Carol! They like them. They just want to pay more for them.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure. Colin Small, a Republican operative, was arrested in Virginia for dumping voter registration forms that weren't Republican in a dumpster.
www.examiner.com/.../republican-operatives-ca... ...
Also former Republican Party of Florida Chairman Jim Greer admitted that Republicans were actively trying to suppress Democratic voters.
www.examiner.com/.../republican-operatives-ca... ...
And there's also Nathan Sproul another Republican operative investigated in Florida and several other states for voter registration fraud.
In 33 Republican run states there were blatant attempts at voter suppression but it backfired on them because minorities went to the polls in record numbers even if it meant standing in line for hours on end.
So let's see some evidence that any of the groups you mentioned committed voter or registration fraud.
You're an idiot!
This should make you as happy as a pig eatin' sh it:

http://www.bing.com/search...
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm saying American's saved again because right wing crazies were left out.
It's really simple if you don't inject your personal opinion, son.
That's what's causing all your trouble with comprehension.
Sorry, but your post was a direct response to DBWriter saying communist Democrats and RINO Democrats make up the Democratic Party now.

But spin it all you want to.

Considering George W Bush has a better approval rating than Barack Obama these days, I'd be careful about putting your foot in your mouth so quickly.

Republicans are starting to look pretty good to a lot of people - including students and independents - where Obama has lost most of his support.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>DOES visitors???? Reason why??? OBAMAS place??? AMERICAS going??? MALCOLM Xxx??? Papers, please.
I would to LEAVE BABIES ALL OVER YOUR FACE

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yes I do.
www.cga.ct.gov/2006/rpt/2006-R-0547.htm&#... ;
The page cannot be found

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the right wing neocons were calling for intervention long before Obama decided to capitulate.
what is it with you conservatives? every time Obama does what you want you end up on the other side of the issue.
McCain and Graham are Obama Quislings.

Galt detests them on this issue.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Weiner wife being probed...she was on the Moslem payrole--just like her mother. Where is Hillary?
SHE IS ONLY PROBEd by Hillary alledgly

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You knew just what I meant dumass! Maybe not, maybe it's that gothic confusion. Black make up, nail paint, clothes, & the whole 9! Good afternoon Marilyn Manson or, Paul from The Wonder Years!
Are doing Blackface today or are you for real?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Now Putin is saying that Syria not using chemical weapons. I hope President Obama stays out of it completely. Let them kill each other, either way, how could Assad remain in power?
There is no proof that either side did or did not use "chemical weapons."

Besides, what is a "chemical weapon"? Tear gas?

Who cares?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just to you so everyone can ignore it.
When I went to change my password to sign back in on topix, I was asked to disclose personal information for Microsoft users to get a new password in my email.
Halfway through, I pictured a liberal copying down all that personal information and exited out.
Sad that we have so much distrust these days but it really bothered me giving out such personal information on the internet.
Am I being paranoid? Or is it safe to disclose my last name and my exact location as a "Microsoft user" to get a new topix password?
That is odd. My hometown is not anywhere near where I am now. As for your last name that is none of there business. But that is Microsoft and not Topix. Perhaps there is another sign on that is for Topix only. I've never had that happen to me.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I wonder how often that actually happens anyway, it's just anti gay propaganda. He seems like an idiot.
One can desire to place some limits on acceptable behavior in the workplace without being homophobic.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've grown and pickled more cucumbers than you have consumed Mr Peabody! Go peddle your fish somewhere else.
Maybe in your fkn dreams tubby. I've already posted where I grew up and what businesses my family had.

Perhaps you forgot eh?

You said Vlassic pickles were grown in MI.

And chocolate milk comes from brown cows, right?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The intelligent person asks the question: "Why are their prices so low?" And when you search and find the answers you walk away from Walmart in disgust. The moron freely walks in, grabs a cart and begins shopping.
Walmart prices are low because of aggressive purchasing and low overhead, winning practices for any business.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Sure I did. You said Bush toured the world his last year. So this must be O'bama's last year according to you. Like I said we can only pray it is O'bama's Sotoreo's last year.
I must have missed that part.

Apparently you simply filled in the parts you required.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
BREAKING GOOD NEWS!"After more than a decade of war in Afghanistan, and nearly three years of sputtering and unsuccessful attempts at talks, the United States will open formal negotiations with the Taliban this week aimed at ending insurgent attacks, officials said Tuesday.
The new dialogue, with a Taliban delegation that U.S. officials said has been authorized by Taliban leader Mohammed Omar, will begin Thursday in Doha, the Qatari capital. The United States will be represented by senior State Department and White House officials. " ... "The Obama administration has long sought to put a negotiating process in place before the withdrawal of U.S. combat troops from Afghanistan at the end of 2014." http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
Sounds like the US is selling out the current Afghan government by surrendering to the Taliban.

Let the bloodbath begin!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just to you so everyone can ignore it.
When I went to change my password to sign back in on topix, I was asked to disclose personal information for Microsoft users to get a new password in my email.
Halfway through, I pictured a liberal copying down all that personal information and exited out.
Sad that we have so much distrust these days but it really bothered me giving out such personal information on the internet.
Am I being paranoid? Or is it safe to disclose my last name and my exact location as a "Microsoft user" to get a new topix password?
Forgot to ask. Were those boxes highlighted? Was it necessary to answer those questions to sign in? Sometimes there are extra questions but not needed to be answered.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 min andet1987 4,554
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Beno Kaka Inhere 174,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 53 min Pippa 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Amy 7-24 7 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE