Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#926812 Jun 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't pay taxes; they collect the sales tax and are allowed to keep it, they don't pay property taxes either. In addition, you are paying for their employees to have universal healthcare.
Not to mention the things you buy there, pink slime burgers and balogna logs are killing you.
Wal-Mart Stores paid $7.1 billion (at a rate of 32.4%) in income taxes.
http://www.forbes.com/2011/04/13/ge-exxon-wal...

You are confused: it was GE, O'bama's crony that didn't pay any taxes:)

Prevented this

#926813 Jun 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>bushie boy was touring the world the last 4 months of 2008.
The US was falling apart under his watch and he didn't give a damn.
And in 2009, he gave what was left to Obama.
ironic, eh?
So are you saying this is the last year of O'bama? we can only hope.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#926814 Jun 18, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
BREAKING GOOD NEWS!"After more than a decade of war in Afghanistan, and nearly three years of sputtering and unsuccessful attempts at talks, the United States will open formal negotiations with the Taliban this week aimed at ending insurgent attacks, officials said Tuesday.
The new dialogue, with a Taliban delegation that U.S. officials said has been authorized by Taliban leader Mohammed Omar, will begin Thursday in Doha, the Qatari capital. The United States will be represented by senior State Department and White House officials. " ... "The Obama administration has long sought to put a negotiating process in place before the withdrawal of U.S. combat troops from Afghanistan at the end of 2014." http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
Dumbass, Obama surrendered in 2009 when he ordered all combat in the mountain region end and ordered all US forces to retreat to the population centers, then he promised "the Taliban will be part of the future government of Afghanistan."
The good news is the war is ending... well, us fighting back is ending. The Arabs still intend to kill Americnas. Just ask any jihadist, like the ones Morsi gathered together in a room and they thought the mike wasn't on.
The bad news is because Obama surrendered.

However, don't forget Obama has given every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States without any scrutiny.
The Arabs are still at war with us. An idiot can tell you they are taking advantage of Obama throwing the door wide open to them to come here and kill Americans.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#926815 Jun 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And the right wing crazies are left out.
America is saved again!
Then you'e actually agreeing with DBWriter that communist Democrats and RINO Democrats are the two main factions in the Democratic Party because "rightwing crazies are left out"?

Are you saying "America is saved" because of communist Democrats and RINO democrats?

What exactly are you saying?
PDUPONT

Ludlow, MA

#926816 Jun 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle Obama got caught scamming insurance companies and she is barred from practicing law. She's just a common thief.
Comment?
Sure, you're a goddamned liar and a total idiot. How's that?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#926817 Jun 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
ironic, eh?
Eight months into President George W. Bush's second term, the Washington Post wrote that Bush's frequent trips to his Texas ranch symbolized "a lackadaisical approach to the world's most important day job" and gleefully noted that Bush was intent on setting the record for being on "vacation"--or away from Washington, D.C.--for the most number of days of any president.

But when President Barack Obama vacations in Hawaii, sets up a fantasy golf vacation for himself with Butch Harmon and Tiger Woods, averages more than a vacation a month in 2013 while purporting to be a man of the people and demanding the rich pay their fair share, and playing sequester politics by shutting down White House tours, the mainstream media is silent.

And while Bush spent more time outside of Washington than Obama, it is also worth nothing that nearly all of Bush's vacations were trips back to his Texas ranch or family vacation homes in Maine.

The Post, in 2005, conceded that Bush's vacations--unlike Obama's--were not lavish and he did not "make time for fun."

"Bush rarely takes the type of vacation one would consider exotic -- or, to some, even appealing," the Post wrote. "His notion of relaxation is chopping cedar on his ranch or mountain biking through rough terrain, all in 100-degree-plus temperatures in dusty Texas where crickets are known to roast on the summer pavement. He seems to relish the idea of exposing aides and reporters to the hothouse environment."

Obama, on the other hand, has traveled to Hawaii every winter. The Obama daughters are vacationing at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas this week with a full Secret Service detail, as Breitbart News reported, even as the White House claimed they could not afford to pay Secret Service agents to continue the popular White House tours for other students who are on their spring vacations in Washington, D.C.

The Obamas have gone to Martha's Vineyard multiple times while the country was in recession and Americans were struggling to find jobs. Michelle Obama has taken a whirlwind trip to Spain and a ski trip to Aspen.

Obama took 13 vacations in his first term, which spanned all or part of 83 days. But they have been much more lavish than Bush's. His annual vacations to Hawaii alone have cost taxpayers at least $20 million during his first term. In 2011 alone, Michelle Obama may have cost taxpayers $10 million on vacations herself. Obama's fantasy golf outing this year cost local law enforcement in Florida a reported $78, 205.

Bush was content to work from home during his vacations. And for doing so, the mainstream media tagged him as lazy and disinterested. The Obamas gallivant around, making plenty of "time for fun," and the mainstream media does not call them out for wasting taxpayer dollars or even for the terrible "optics."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#926818 Jun 18, 2013
DOES NON DOCUMENTED visitors have the same rights as NATURAL BORN CITIZENS and is that the reason why PRESIDENT OBAMAS BIRTH PLACE WAS QUESTIONABLE is THE AMERICAS GOING TO BE THE SAME AS THE EUROPEAN UNION hmmmm, will we have one currency, one passport, can AMERICAN CITIZENS go into any country ILLEGALLY and work without permission well I would ask MALCOLM Xxx grandson but he wont tell ever

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#926819 Jun 18, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another example of how easily you right wing morons are duped by phony propaganda. The notation "court ordered inactive status" is NOT, as commonly misinterpreted, an indication of any wrongdoing. That terminology was used simply because prior to the end of 1999, the Illinois ARDC rules required "a proceeding in the Court for any voluntary transfer to inactive status.
For more FACTUAL information on this see:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicen...
Dufus, with the notation "court ordered" on her record, she cannot receive reciprocity from the Illinois Bar. In other words, the Supreme Court of Illinois chose wording to prevent her from just moving to another state and scamming insurance companies from there.

Prevented this

#926820 Jun 18, 2013
Weiner wife being probed...she was on the Moslem payrole--just like her mother. Where is Hillary?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#926821 Jun 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Until last year also in Delaware. The Parent Co. consolidated to Imlay City MI.
Pickles aren't grown Flacko, cucumbers are.
FYI Imlay is in Lapeer County, same place poster shittyErection posts from 24/7/365.
I've grown and pickled more cucumbers than you have consumed Mr Peabody! Go peddle your fish somewhere else.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#926822 Jun 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
ironic, eh?
Obama is also now in Ireland for the G8 summit.

Presidential world tours are not the same as personal vacations.

Surprising you don't know that.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#926823 Jun 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thrift stores are much less expensive and you can actually find some very unique treasures if you're a dedicated bargain hunter - like me.
For example, I tried finding a simple centerpiece for my dining room table in Wal-Mart this past weekend. The vases and flowers were sold separately and would have cost close to $30 total and there was nothing much to choose from.
Went to a great thrift shop and found exactly what I was looking for and it only cost $8.
I love bargains. I live for bargains, actually. That makes nuc crazy, but oh well.
Sounds like Batty--who has no family, profession, credibility--will be on next season's "Hoarders" appearing with all her bedbugs in the condemned trailer. Poor creature...
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#926824 Jun 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Vlasic pickles are grown in Michigan!!! Get a clue before you spout off!!!
And who doesn't like a Vlasic pickle?

Hi flack.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#926825 Jun 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've often thought about that. I believe in a creator of all things. That means, if evolution is a mechanism for creation, then the creator created that, also. I just don't see the conflict between Genesis and evolution that many other people see. I kind of put it in the same context as Ezekiel. I don't believe Ezekiel was looking at aliens, however bizzarre the description is.
There's a lot we don't know.
Finally DB, you said something I can agree with . It's been since gay marriage was the topic that you've been wrong because, I'm always right! Feels good to be on the right side again, doesn't it DB?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#926826 Jun 18, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So are you saying this is the last year of O'bama? we can only hope.
You obviously didn't read what I was responding to.

That's ok. After all, you need to make things up to fit your agenda after all!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#926827 Jun 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you'e actually agreeing with DBWriter that communist Democrats and RINO Democrats are the two main factions in the Democratic Party because "rightwing crazies are left out"?
Are you saying "America is saved" because of communist Democrats and RINO democrats?
What exactly are you saying?
I'm saying American's saved again because right wing crazies were left out.

It's really simple if you don't inject your personal opinion, son.

That's what's causing all your trouble with comprehension.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#926828 Jun 18, 2013
Scarlet Pimpernel wrote:
DOES NON DOCUMENTED visitors have the same rights as NATURAL BORN CITIZENS and is that the reason why PRESIDENT OBAMAS BIRTH PLACE WAS QUESTIONABLE is THE AMERICAS GOING TO BE THE SAME AS THE EUROPEAN UNION hmmmm, will we have one currency, one passport, can AMERICAN CITIZENS go into any country ILLEGALLY and work without permission well I would ask MALCOLM Xxx grandson but he wont tell ever
DOES visitors???? Reason why??? OBAMAS place??? AMERICAS going??? MALCOLM Xxx??? Papers, please.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#926829 Jun 18, 2013
Genesis 9:11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."Exodus 9:11 The magicians could not stand before Moses because of the boils that were on them and on all the Egyptians.Psalm 9:11 Sing the praises of the LORD, enthroned in Zion; proclaim among the nations what he has done Revelation 9:11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).Leviticus 9:11 the flesh and the hide he burned up outside the camp.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#926830 Jun 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've grown and pickled more cucumbers than you have consumed Mr Peabody! Go peddle your fish somewhere else.
This is just to you so everyone can ignore it.

When I went to change my password to sign back in on topix, I was asked to disclose personal information for Microsoft users to get a new password in my email.

Halfway through, I pictured a liberal copying down all that personal information and exited out.

Sad that we have so much distrust these days but it really bothered me giving out such personal information on the internet.

Am I being paranoid? Or is it safe to disclose my last name and my exact location as a "Microsoft user" to get a new topix password?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#926831 Jun 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is also now in Ireland for the G8 summit.
Presidential world tours are not the same as personal vacations.
Surprising you don't know that.
Really? So... what was bushie boy's world tour all about son?

I mean, since you claim to know more about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-18 4 min edogxxx 10
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,476
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,652
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 25 min LieutenantGov 4,030
Abby 9-18 50 min Sublime1 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Breams 178,041
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,926
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,227
Amy 9-16 12 hr Zap Brannigan 55
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••