Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#926780 Jun 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know anything about the black community? You've never been, seen or, slept through a visit. 1 things for sure, 2 things for certain. There's more government cheese & more welfare recipients of your flesh & in your neighborhood than that of mines. You're probably 1 of them!
THE bigots follow the path of the bigotted lololololololo
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#926781 Jun 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Snopes-type "proof"...
"A court official"... that may or may not exist.
This is exactly why Snopes was completely discredited. They use the same source: "A () official", "a senior advisor", etc., etc., etc.
So, what propaganda site did you get the wording "a court official" from?
We need to know the name of that site in case some other clown uses it as "proof".
It's funny how you can't cite your source son.

No.. really... I mean it's funny... as in you're an idiot.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#926782 Jun 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
66% Believe Obama Administration 'Right' to Analyze and Collect Internet Data
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/66-believ...
Whistleblower: Obama used NSA for politics
Was there ever any doubt? This is why it was a big deal. It all comes down to trust.

The IRS may have utilized surveillance data collected by the National Security Agency to harass political opponents of the Obama administration, including the tea party, charged NSA whistleblower William Binney in a radio interview.

After working in the intelligence community for more than 30 years, Binney retired from the NSA in 2001. He co-founded a unit on automating NSA signals intelligence and served as technical leader for NSA intelligence in 2001. Binney is credited with helping to modernize the NSA’s worldwide eavesdropping network.

Asked on Aaron Klein’s WABC radio show Sunday whether he believes data collected on millions of Americans was used by the government against political enemies, Binney replied in the affirmative.

“That’s exactly the danger about letting the government have all this kind of information about its citizens,” the ex-NSA official stated.

O'bama and his paid thugs have corrupted the elections in the United States-we are no better than some banana republic now. Thanks commies.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#926783 Jun 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressives here whine that someone dare disagree with them.
You can have all the opinions you want son...

.... just don't confuse them with facts.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#926784 Jun 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like just another agreement between communist Democrats and RINO Democrats, the two main factions in the Democratic Party.
And the right wing crazies are left out.

America is saved again!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#926785 Jun 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
66% Believe Obama Administration 'Right' to Analyze and Collect Internet Data
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/66-believ...
It depends. The internet is public domain, until someone uses the internet with the intent of having privacy. It's just like the Supreme Court ruled a few decades ago, if the person has a reasonable expectation of privacy, then the right to privacy exists.
When I post the truth about Obama on the internet, I put it in the public domain.
However, there is no way in hell the government has the right to:
1) look into my computer; and
2) investigate my internet activity without evidence of some crime having been committed that their only reason for existence is to investigate.

Let's go over the 4th Amendment again, in case you're confused:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

This is non-negotiable.
Do we need to fight yet another war over this principle?

Prevented this

#926786 Jun 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The intelligent person asks the question: "Why are their prices so low?" And when you search and find the answers you walk away from Walmart in disgust. The moron freely walks in, grabs a cart and begins shopping.
any one knows 'volume' keeps prices low. Were you born in a basement and never brought up? come on are you telling me you know nothing about business? Bulls eye!!! LOL.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#926787 Jun 18, 2013
In the midst of negotiations in Congress over an immigration overhaul, House Republicans are planning a series of meetings with Hispanic-Americans in the nation's capital as part of a partywide effort to woo minority voters.

The House Republican Conference, chaired by Washington Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, is planning four meetup sessions between Hispanic-Americans and Republican lawmakers at the Capitol Building this summer.

“It’s important that we’re having this two-way conversation and hearing the ideas and concerns from a broad base of people from around the country," McMorris Rodgers told Yahoo News in an interview.“More than anything we want them to know that we want to have this relationship with them.... It’s our effort to build relationships with people all around the country to talk to them about issues that impact their daily lives.”

The conference plans to host the first meeting on Wednesday with Hispanic faith leaders; two meetings on July 18, one with women and the other young people; and a final gathering on Aug. 1 to discuss jobs and the economy.

The GOP conference held a series of similar meetings with young voters in March.

Step 1: Reach hand out in a non-threatening manner

Step 2: Grasp firmly hand coming in opposite direction

Step 3: Move hand in rapid up and down motion

Step 4: Fake smile

Step 5: Feign interest

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#926788 Jun 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you're still dodging the subject. If I have to take my belt off and tan your hide to get an answer out of you, it won't be pretty.
Now, here's the post again. Break out your Big Chief tablet and tell us why you support Obama and the Democrats leading the government in a revolt against the constitutional republic:
... anything to avoid talking about the real issue.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Yup. We'll most likely have to fight another war over the principles written in the Constitution.
What do you think? Do you think the Democrats are willing to fight a war to eliminate the Constitution?
Or, do you think they plan to fight a war to stay in the White House so a follow-on administration can't discover all the treason going on there now?
I'm thinking, considering there are Wahhabists in the White House while Wahhabism is at war with the United States, it is likely there are hanging offenses happening.
You really aren't too bright are you? According to testimony before the Senate committee, U.S. citizens are not being subjected to "unresonable search and seizures". Papers and effects are not accessed without a warrant and the information being collected under the Fisa Amendments Act does not disclose the identity of a person or their location without a valid search warrant being first obtained.

If you would actually listen to the testimony on Capitol Hill instead of parroting rightwing propaganda, you might actually learn a thing or two.

The general counsel for the intelligence community said the NSA cannot target phone conversations between callers inside the U.S.— even if one of those callers was someone they were targeted for surveillance when outside the country.

"The director of national intelligence’s legal chief, Robert S. Litt, said that if the NSA finds it has accidentally gathered a phone call by a target who had traveled into the U.S. without their knowledge, they have to "purge" that from their system. The same goes for an accidental collection of any conversation because of an error.

Litt said those incidents are then reported to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, which "pushes back" and asks how it happened, and what the NSA is doing to fix the problem so it doesn’t happen again."

Obama: "...their phone calls aren’t being listened into; their text messages aren’t being monitored, their emails are not being read by some big brother somewhere."

The only people who should be concerned are those with terrorists ties and radicals with allegiance to a foreign country and expressed anti-American sentiments.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#926789 Jun 18, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Itsssaaaa so easy!
When the republican robot calls start:
Just say: I VOTED FOR THE DEMOCRAT! FFFFFFCK YOU!
and hang up.
That's what I do!
Maybe a few of them will burst a hemorrhoid!
Never vote for a republican. They are the greediest most selfish low down scumbbbaaagggs on earth.
White Liberals are NOT really on the side of Black people they are pretending to be on the side of blacks so they can control the minorities...

The KKK is liberal they are mad Because they LOST their Slaves when Abraham Lincoln Freed the SLAVES, Now they have Come up with a plan to CONTROL you getting you to dependent on the Government..

Thank you this is the kind of shit that needs to be said & heard. Who the fuck do you people think they are taking chunks of my check to sit around all day & not do shit besides be ghetto as shit. It's not a black thing, a white thing, mexican, whatever. It's a lazy piece of shit thing that needs to stop damnit.

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture Ruthie...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#926790 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Social Security is a tax to fund benefits for current retirees and those on disability, not a retirement program for future retirees.
That deserves to be said again.

"John Galt"
Because Social Security is a tax to fund benefits for current retirees and those on disability, not a retirement program for future retirees.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#926791 Jun 18, 2013
Listen to this guy, he's ballsy.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#926792 Jun 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Vlasic pickles are grown in Michigan!!! Get a clue before you spout off!!!
Until last year also in Delaware. The Parent Co. consolidated to Imlay City MI.

Pickles aren't grown Flacko, cucumbers are.

FYI Imlay is in Lapeer County, same place poster shittyErection posts from 24/7/365.

Prevented this

#926793 Jun 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Putin is saying that Syria not using chemical weapons. I hope President Obama stays out of it completely. Let them kill each other, either way, how could Assad remain in power?
I wish all liberals thought like you. Let the moslems kill the moslems. I am with you and Sarah Palin on the "Let Allah sort them out." Let them kill each other and who ever wins--wins. It is Assad's country after all.
PDUPONT

Ludlow, MA

#926794 Jun 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have anything to back up that statement Skippy? No, I didn't think so.
Well yes I do.
www.cga.ct.gov/2006/rpt/2006-R-0547.htm&#... ;
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#926795 Jun 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people make extra money being a clown. Should they wear a clown costume everywhere they go?
Possibly. In the situation mentioned the person was at work.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#926796 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the one pushing for war in Syria, but trying as usual to blame it on others.
Pushing for war?

wow. must be another Obama in another country you're referring to....
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#926797 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, if the prices are lower?
Only Dumbass dave looks for the highest prices.
Thrift stores are much less expensive and you can actually find some very unique treasures if you're a dedicated bargain hunter - like me.

For example, I tried finding a simple centerpiece for my dining room table in Wal-Mart this past weekend. The vases and flowers were sold separately and would have cost close to $30 total and there was nothing much to choose from.

Went to a great thrift shop and found exactly what I was looking for and it only cost $8.

I love bargains. I live for bargains, actually. That makes nuc crazy, but oh well.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#926798 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama defending a "right to privacy" is the joke of the century.
No. bushie boy 'saving' America from iraq is the leader son.
PDUPONT

Ludlow, MA

#926799 Jun 18, 2013
For some reason the websites aren't coming up but just Google Social Security teachers and you'll find out that I'm correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min Grau 68,669
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,465
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr i need a bump to 22
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,649
food for thought 1 hr reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 2 hr Sublime1 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago