Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#926739 Jun 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The White House tours could have continued for two years using the money Michelle is wasting in Africa.
Next time Obama whines that something must be "closed" or not funded due to lack of funds this African trip will grate the American conscience.
The presidential family should have set an example and had a "staycation" like most of us have to do these days.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#926741 Jun 18, 2013
I posted the above once already.
It got DELETED!

WHY?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#926742 Jun 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I wouldn't eat Chinese pickles just because they're $2.95 a gallon. Probably soaked in embalming fluid. All the foods that you say you buy; the big logs of balogna for $5.00, the pink slime hamburgers etc. are all poisoning your body. You should't feed that garbage to your kids.
Vlasic pickles are grown in Michigan!!! Get a clue before you spout off!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926743 Jun 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this when 2016 campaign comes around.
What a dilemma for Progressives. Clinton is having to "break" from Obama to improve sinking polling that has dropped more than 10 pts since Febr.
Progressives caught. Do they trash Clinton or do you continue to support the lame duck currently in office.
All the focus on Hillary is amusing.

She will not be the candidate.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#926744 Jun 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The presidential family should have set an example and had a "staycation" like most of us have to do these days.
Here we go again.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#926745 Jun 18, 2013
Cornel Rasor, who chairs the Idaho Republican Party’s resolutions committee, says that he pushed for a resolution to void all local ordinances banning discrimination against LGBT people because he wants to be able to fire any gay man who “comes into work in a tutu.”
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#926746 Jun 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I posted the above once already.
It got DELETED!
WHY?
try putting it in quotes like below

" Blah... blah.. Blah... "
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#926747 Jun 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Vlasic pickles are grown in Michigan!!! Get a clue before you spout off!!!
How do you know?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#926748 Jun 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing is back then, Russia, Germany and France weren't with bushie boy either.
Even Australia was a reluctant partner.
Besides, iraq had oil.
She can never get her "facts" straight. Honestly, stating that the "international community was with Bush" is about the most ignorant statement someone can make.

In 2003, of the 15 member nations of the United Nations Security Council, only three other than the United States supported an invasion of Iraq....Britain, Spain, and Bulgaria. Three!!!

"I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN Charter. From our point of view, from the charter point of view, it (the U.S. invasion of Iraq) was illegal".(2004, Secretary-General of the United Nations.)

Yet, some think Bush was a "genius" and supported by the international community. Geez.

What I don't understand is how these people seem to be tolerant of Assad's use of chemicl weapons against his people while they were appalled when Saddam did the same thing.

As you often say, this is a comedy channel.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#926749 Jun 18, 2013
A CBS investigative correspondent, Sharyl Attkinsson, and her lawyers are on the verge of exposing the government of hacking into her computer when she was reporting about the scandals.

They know who did it. It's the next thing coming down the pike. The dam will have busted when this proverbial "straw" breaks the camel's back.

Say, would Obama be considered a one-hump camel or a two-hump?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#926750 Jun 18, 2013
<quoted text>
They don't pay taxes; they collect the sales tax and are allowed to keep it, they don't pay property taxes either. In addition, you are paying for their employees to have universal healthcare.
Not to mention the things you buy there, pink slime burgers and balogna logs are killing you.
Maybe in Florida. That's funny because in casual conversation at different WalMart stores I've found that not to be true. You've just been corn fed libtard propaganda till it's coming out your ears and choose not to research it yourself. Like Homer, you believe a libtard lie even after it has been proven false.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926751 Jun 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look,you will run to Walmart to get stuff that you used to buy elsewhere.
You going to deny that?
Why not, if the prices are lower?

Only Dumbass dave looks for the highest prices.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#926752 Jun 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Here we go again.
So spending $60 to $100 million on an African vacation when Obama said the sky was falling right before the sequester - that was his idea to begin with - doesn't raise even a teensy weensy red flag?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#926753 Jun 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which, by the time you can use it, by it's very definition, has very little chance of prolonging a quality-less life very long. Quite cost effective...for for-profit insurers.
You've gotten paid to corrupt children for God knows how long, why bitch about for-profit health insurers?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926754 Jun 18, 2013
he wants to be able to fire any gay man who “comes into work in a tutu.”
You have a problem with that?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#926755 Jun 18, 2013
I posted this post TWICE already.
It got DELETED!

WHY?

Good Morning *Patriots* <3

Let's pray for another great day :)
And count our Blessings for ones already Given ...
We're alive aren't WE?
If not for Him
WE wouldn't be 'breathing'...

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †
American Lady

Danville, KY

#926756 Jun 18, 2013
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#926757 Jun 18, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an outrage and downright criminal. Why is he going there?
For his ego, not for the citizens of the USA. Anyone that says he is going for trade or relations with SA if FOS.
I would gladly have us pay twice that amount if they would keep him over there though.
Obama is the worst president we have ever had. The corrupt skinny ass moron punk is a joke.
Wasn't he worried about old folks not getting their SS checks if those bad republicans didn't let him have his way before the sequester which backfired on him and not them?

But all of a sudden, the sky has cleared and African vacations are well within our budget?

This president has never been able to get the skewered perceptions of his lavish holidays and White House galas through the eyes of most Americans.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#926758 Jun 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the right wing neocons were calling for intervention long before Obama decided to capitulate.
what is it with you conservatives? every time Obama does what you want you end up on the other side of the issue.
Now Putin is saying that Syria not using chemical weapons. I hope President Obama stays out of it completely. Let them kill each other, either way, how could Assad remain in power?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#926759 Jun 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem with that?
I wonder how often that actually happens anyway, it's just anti gay propaganda. He seems like an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,069
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 179,332
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 4 hr Votes go 2 dems 1
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 4 hr Funny But True 10
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 6 hr Great view 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Friv4games 47,494
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 7 hr RJS 7,822
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]