Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Peppy

Shenzhen, China

#926697 Jun 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'The two dominant elements in the White House today are Marxist communists and Islamic terrorists.'
Does anyone, I mean ANYONE else subscribe to this theory? Peppy? Galt? Flack? Batty?
or this:
'Janet Napolitano is building a war machine greater than 90 percent of the countries in the world have.
Obviously, they think they will have to fight a war to stay in power, and they are preparing to do just that.'
Anyone? Bueller?
You still using that Bueller quote? The first five times were okay, the next twenty monotonous and now it's just annoying.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#926698 Jun 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the way our education system worked before the so-called "progressives" took control of it, when the United States had the most educated workforce in the world.
Today, after 40 years of so-called "progressives" controlling our education system, we generate the most ignorant workforce in the industrialized world... while spending more money than anyone else.

Must have missed Galt's post where he said "there are no dinosaurs in the Bible". Maybe I misunderstood the context, but the first dinosaur bones weren't found until 200 or 300 years ago.

A "scientific" documentary on dinosaurs which was based on evolution noted some scientists now believe man and dinosaurs lived together and also that some scientists now believe they miscalculated how long ago dinosaurs roamed the earth.

So if these scientists are correct and the Bible says in Genesis God created all creatures of the earth, that would include dinosaurs...which were just oversized lizards.

Even though this has nothing to do with your post - which I totally agree, by the way - just thought I'd mention it. For what it's worth.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#926699 Jun 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you eat Chinese pickles?
Do you use Chinese dillrods?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#926700 Jun 18, 2013
66% Believe Obama Administration 'Right' to Analyze and Collect Internet Data

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/66-believ...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#926701 Jun 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Would you eat Chinese pickles?
I'm sure that you've had your share:>
Peppy

Shenzhen, China

#926702 Jun 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>To Flack Walmart is this exotic store because most of the crap they sell is made in China. Flack is fascinated by his Communist Chinese overlords. He fancies himself a modern day Marco Polo.
Makes we want chinese food for lunch. Walmart seems to be doing just fine, Homer boycott and all. I guess the boycott isn't working too well.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#926703 Jun 18, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Flack, I guess his comment also applies to every dollar the government takes, one less dollar for local stores. Obama wants to kill small mom and pop businesses.
Hey Peppy! Excessive taxation does far more damage than WalMart would ever do. But that's a sacred cow to libtards!!!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#926704 Jun 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When Hog Thighs Hillary pulled that ruse, I instantly thought to myself "He(she) doth protest to much!"
She's no better than Bubba, The Arkansas Used Car Salesman. She couldn't be trusted with a Free Cellphone.
After all this time, we still have no answers about Benghazi.
Only bluff and busy footwork.
They are both hoping beyond hope that their impression of Americans - being too easily distracted and, in some cases, just plain stupid - won't let them down.

Some liberals never stop chasing squirrels. That's their only hope.

Lapeer, MI

#926705 Jun 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, I wouldn't eat Chinese pickles just because they're $2.95 a gallon. Probably soaked in embalming fluid. All the foods that you say you buy; the big logs of balogna for $5.00, the pink slime hamburgers etc. are all poisoning your body. You should't feed that garbage to your kids.
But you just love the Chinese Dog Food! Woof!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#926706 Jun 18, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
WRONG!
DEMOCRATS WIN!
We love what the Genius has done with the place.
A real man of the people.
All the people: not just the top % richest.
Your Bush borrowed $5 TRILION. DOUBLED THE NATIONS DEBT.
For nothing!
Now that is gaming! Ripping off the next 50 generations!
<quoted text>
So in other words you are saying that o'bama ripped off the next 200 generations. Got it! O'bama isn't a man of the people. Peeps maybe...oh wait the peeps are pissed too...they don't have any jobs-living in more poverty and O'bama wants to allow illegals to take any chance of getting a job away from them. You know how Mao got all the loon o tics off of drugs? same way O'bama care is going to do. Poof they will be gone. The biggest expense of health care these days in the United States is pharma. All the government has to do is stop the flow of pharma, millions will be dead.

Lapeer, MI

#926707 Jun 18, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart is where those wonderful pictures of you and your buds are taken while shopping. Are those disguises or the real you?
Are you talking about the Vice Squad Photos in the WalMart Restrooms?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#926708 Jun 18, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You still using that Bueller quote? The first five times were okay, the next twenty monotonous and now it's just annoying.
Will deem my plan to annoy you a success. Are you bringing Flack back some shiny trinkets from China when you return? He loves that stuff.

Lapeer, MI

#926711 Jun 18, 2013
<quoted text>
No one can stay awake 24/7 unless he is on meth. Get help you sicko.
Don't fret about being awake 24/7.

You are Progressive so you've been asleep your entire life.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926712 Jun 18, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again stupid! When Social Security was enacted it applied only to private sector employees and excluded those in the private sector, like teachers, police, firefighters, etc. In the 1950's the law was changed so that states could, on a voluntary basis and by referendum place their public sector workers into the federal system or retain their independent retirement systems. There are 14 states which have opted to retain state retirement systems.
Public sector workers who have an independent retirement system don't pay into Social Security but then again they don't collect on it either. So how are they tax cheats dimwit?
But thank you for demonstrating once again how abysmally ignorant you are.
Because Social Security is a tax to fund benefits for current retirees and those on disability, not a retirement program for future retirees.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#926713 Jun 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think that people will buy things at this new Walmart that they never ever purchased in local stores prior to Walmart's opening?
Or do you think they would be buying stuff at Walmart instead of the stores they used to shop.
It is obvious that Walmart sales takes away from sales at other local stores.
To argue that is doesn't is beyond stupid.
Hey numbnuts!!! Within a five mile circle of this house is at least ten housing projects that will be occupied by between 5,000 and 10,000 people each! Just where the hell do think they lived before? The rest of the world isn't like Podunk Pennsylvania!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926714 Jun 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>How many Americans can afford the Repub Plan of healthcare which is if you have money you get it if not you die. How many Americans are going to have the $80K plus for that heart attack treatment?
Catastrophic insurance, at relatively low cost.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#926715 Jun 18, 2013
<quoted text>
No one can stay awake 24/7 unless he is on meth. Get help you sicko.
You Sociopaths lily, like RealDave/PDupont, have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others, friends and family. A sociopath is typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way lily and does so with little concern for others.

It's the culture..
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#926716 Jun 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Will deem my plan to annoy you a success. Are you bringing Flack back some shiny trinkets from China when you return? He loves that stuff.
Glow in the dark pickles so you won't have trouble finding them after a night at Jerrys
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#926717 Jun 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
"The president’s approval rating stands at 45%, down from 53% in mid-May. And 54% say they disapprove of how Obama’s handling his job, up nine points from last month. It’s the first time in CNN polling since November 2011 that a majority of Americans have had a negative view of the president.
“The drop in Obama’s support is fueled by a dramatic 17-point decline over the past month among people under 30, who, along with black Americans, had been the most loyal part of the Obama coalition,” says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.…"
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2013/images/06/1...
Another major scandal is about to break. A CBS investigative correspondent, Sharyl Attkinsson, is about to accuse the government of hacking into her computer when she was reporting about the scandals.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57589367/...

She and her lawyers are not prepared to name the culprit yet even though they know who did it, but it's the next thing coming down the pike.

Just wait until the civil suits start flying against the IRS and the DOJ.

This is not going to be a good summer for Obama.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#926718 Jun 18, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah moron, Halliburton made a profit by bilking the government and American taxpayers by charging inflated prices for the goods and services they provided. They also provided our military personnel with spoiled food and bad water. KBR actually killed some of our servicemen with faulty wiring in showers they constructed.
www.bloomberg.com/apps/news... ...
So Halliburton was UNION? I had no idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,304
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 21 min RIP Jahziel 44
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min Frijoles 70,032
Abby 10-22 31 min PEllen 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min Belle Sexton 50,609
Abby 10-20 52 min Mister Tonka 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr David 98,501
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]