Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
850,941 - 850,960 of 1,099,381 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Doctors all over the country are opting out of accepting insurance and government subsidies as payment for healthcare and taking cash paying customers. It seems that Obamacare is forcing them to reevaluate how they provide the best healthcare to their patients. Not only does it cut out the middle man (government and insurance companies), but it also drastically reduces prices for patients; some by as much as half!
There's one way to bankrupt O'bama and his uncare.
How many Americans can afford the Repub Plan of healthcare which is if you have money you get it if not you die. How many Americans are going to have the $80K plus for that heart attack treatment?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Paul or Chambliss right? Let's look at the rough numbers:
US civilian deaths by al Qaeda:~3000
US military deaths by Bush/Obama:~7000
Hmmm, one of those entities is more than twice as dangerous to Americans as the other.
Out of curiosity, how many jihadists did Bush kill?
I take it that you think we should have surrendered to the Arabs on 9/12, right?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are dangerous, and both can be avoided by conducting intelligence activities in a manner that doesn't invade the privacy of American citizens. I believe that is Rand Paul's point.
If the government is going to violate the Constitution, given the facts of recent history, wouldn't it make more sense to spy on the muslims here?
Obviously, yes.
However, this administration has exempted the muslims from his unconstitutional spying, and concentrated that spying on the very people the muslims here want to kill.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect those dots and conclude Obama is one of the terrorists who wants to kill Americans. Perhaps Janet Napolitano building a Department of Homeland Security war machine greater than any of 90 percent of the countries in the world is part of that plan.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more in favor of homeschooling than is Galt. Plus, your analogy doesn't work because there are no dinosaurs in the Bible.
Galt believes that public schools should spend very little time on science, history, social studies, art, music, phys ed, etc. until students achieve basic proficiency in reading and math.
In English.
That is the way our education system worked before the so-called "progressives" took control of it, when the United States had the most educated workforce in the world.
Today, after 40 years of so-called "progressives" controlling our education system, we generate the most ignorant workforce in the industrialized world... while spending more money than anyone else.
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

AFghanistan now in charge of their security

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you need to focus on the First Lady's butt.
Out of ammo?
Actually, I focus on the fact that she is nothing more than a common thief that had to surrender her law license to avoid prosecution in an insurance fraud case.
You actually know someone who tried to scam insurance companies. You wouldn't let that person hold your wallet, would you? Michelle Obama is just like that person.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I focus on the fact that she is nothing more than a common thief that had to surrender her law license to avoid prosecution in an insurance fraud case.
You actually know someone who tried to scam insurance companies. You wouldn't let that person hold your wallet, would you? Michelle Obama is just like that person.
Item: Michelle Obama lost her law license.

False. She currently has an inactive law license.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/transcr...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lie. Where's your proof?

And that April Fool's Day e-masil that you believe is not proof.

The real truth is you, Galt & the other right whiners just can't stand it that Mrs Oama is smarter, better educated, more successful that your sorry excuses for a life.

Since: May 13

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>They are coming out of the woodwork today. This should scare your fellow rightwingers, I say run
with it.
thethirdrail
scared you betcha----how many unaccounted for czars has Obama
appointed. What's their mandate---who do they answer to---
Remember how Obama care was rammed down our throat(Even
Harry Reid has been screaming about the coming fiasco
Of Obama care) IRS--Bengazie--Fast and Furious etc. etc.etcccc.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

D you ever wonder how Dumbwaiter, Whatever, FloriDUH, Moocher Eed, Eman, the their ilk get so GD stupid?

See how many stories on the link match up with their posts.

I read it & laughed my ass off at just how stupid these people are.

http://www.factcheck.org/hot-topics/
PDUPONT

Ludlow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. So the IRS holding up the approval for conservative groups and rushing through approval for Obama groups was, how did you put it, "subject to the same scrutiny and only progressive groups were denied tax exempt status."
I'm betting you got that information from Rachel Maddow or Chris Matthews... really credible sources you have....
I'm curious. Where the hell did you get the description you posted here?
You'd that bet dumbass. It comes from a site called Tax Analysts who did a comprehensive breakdown of groups that got extra scrutiny.
www.taxanalysts.com/.../D2A6C735EAFA7A9085257... ;
So what's the source for your inane little fantasies?
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Item: Michelle Obama lost her law license.
False. She currently has an inactive law license.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/transcr...
Republicans take turns with the lie and the whine
Good morning

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lie. Where's your proof?
And that April Fool's Day e-masil that you believe is not proof.
The real truth is you, Galt & the other right whiners just can't stand it that Mrs Oama is smarter, better educated, more successful that your sorry excuses for a life.
The proof is where it was when it was proven to you the Supreme Court of Illinois states in their public records "court ordered inactive".
I said public records, dufus. You can go there and read it yourself.
Investigations as to why she is prohibited from practicing law by "court ordered inactive" status leads to an insurance fraud case.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd that bet dumbass. It comes from a site called Tax Analysts who did a comprehensive breakdown of groups that got extra scrutiny.
www.taxanalysts.com/.../D2A6C735EAFA7A9085257... ;
So what's the source for your inane little fantasies?
Well, Pierre, you clowns used to use George Soros' Snopes site as a reference until every "proof" from that site was ripped to shreds. "taxanalysts dot com"... hmmmmm.... referenced by someone who pretends to believe every obvious lie coming out of the White House... hmmmmm.... believes Chris Matthews... hmmmmm.
And uses the word "inane" to characterize the opposition.

My source is the accusation made by the goddam IRS itself.
I think that trumps any source you have.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Well, the stage is set for the next "election".
The ruling by the Supreme Court yesterday says that anyone can come across the border and go straight to the office to register to vote, check the box indicating they are a citizen, and be registered to vote.
Or, any terrorist from Saudi Arabia can get off the airplane and go straight to the office to register to vote, check the box indicating they are a citizen, and be registered to vote.
Or, ANYONE in the world that can somehow get into the United States can go straight to any voter registration office and check the box saying they are a citizen, and Allah-ka-zam, they are registered to vote.

Given the obvious fact that voting machines are programmed to steal votes, this ruling by the Supreme Court will create a situation of complete confusion after an "election", and nobody will know who won.

It won't be long before a significant percentage of Americans realize we are no longer a democracy, and we are just like those dictatorships that hold "elections" for show and the dictator gets 95 percent of the vote.

I wonder what's going to happen after that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is where it was when it was proven to you the Supreme Court of Illinois states in their public records "court ordered inactive".
I said public records, dufus. You can go there and read it yourself.
Investigations as to why she is prohibited from practicing law by "court ordered inactive" status leads to an insurance fraud case.
Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?

A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/the-obamas-l...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?
A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so.
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/the-obamas-l...
Another Snopes-type "proof"...
"A court official"... that may or may not exist.
This is exactly why Snopes was completely discredited. They use the same source: "A () official", "a senior advisor", etc., etc., etc.
So, what propaganda site did you get the wording "a court official" from?
We need to know the name of that site in case some other clown uses it as "proof".
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

LNC Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans take turns with the lie and the whine
Good morning
DB is citing ANOTHER right wing chain email that has no factual basis of any kind. SSDD.

good morning.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

"The president’s approval rating stands at 45%, down from 53% in mid-May. And 54% say they disapprove of how Obama’s handling his job, up nine points from last month. It’s the first time in CNN polling since November 2011 that a majority of Americans have had a negative view of the president.

“The drop in Obama’s support is fueled by a dramatic 17-point decline over the past month among people under 30, who, along with black Americans, had been the most loyal part of the Obama coalition,” says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.…"

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2013/images/06/1...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
D you ever wonder how Dumbwaiter, Whatever, FloriDUH, Moocher Eed, Eman, the their ilk get so GD stupid?
See how many stories on the link match up with their posts.
I read it & laughed my ass off at just how stupid these people are.
http://www.factcheck.org/hot-topics/
How could you leave shinningelectron, American lady, waxman and aunt Carol off your stupid/deranged list?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min LRS 177,278
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min newpoly 49,427
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL 68,926
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Brian_G 46,282
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 39 min TW_sugar_daddio 31
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,341
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,900
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE