Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
850,861 - 850,880 of 1,099,779 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
PDUPONT

Ludlow, MA

#926479 Jun 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dismissing the point. Let's go over this again, for the very, very stupid people in the class. You may need to write this down.
BUSH ISN'T THE PRESIDENT TODAY. BUSH HASN'T BEEN THE PRESIDENT FOR MORE THAN FOUR GODDAM YEARS. OBAMA IS THE PRESIDENT TODAY. OBAMA HAS BEEN PRESIDENT FOR MORE THAN FOUR GODDAM YEARS.
So, why is it you're talking about Bush?
RISM didn't exist when Bush was president. And, the Patriot Act which all you Democrats pretended to hate until you could use it, would not allow the unconstitutional spying this excuse for an administration is doing.
So, since it's very obvious this administration is preparing for a large-scale war with the American population, and ignoring the muslim terrorists here while importing nobody knows how many more from Saudi Arabia, and excluding muslims (thus muslimi terrorists) from being spied upon, and is spying wholesale on the non-muslim population....
Tell us who will be the enemy in the war Obama and the administration is preparing for in the United States.
You're totally delusional.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#926480 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how you try to spin it, your Gestapo GOP owns it lock, stock, and cocksmoking barrel.
Yeah seems to be following Progressive talking points as this poster is using

Yeah standard response #4

What the heck just accuse the person of liking "Hitler"

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#926481 Jun 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG
The WPA clearly states it includes the introduction of US Armed Forces into hostilities- meaning prior to actual war occurring.
SEC. 2.(a)
It is the purpose of this joint resolution to fulfill the intent of the framers of the Constitution of the United States and insure that the collective judgement of both the Congress and the President will apply to the introduction of United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicate by the circumstances, and to the continued use of such forces in hostilities or in such situations.
http://www.thecre.com/fedlaw/legal22/warpow.h...
The bill affirms the Constitution that states only Congress may declare war aka as introduction of US Armed forces into Hostilities.
You are confusing YOURSELF with those events were a POTUS may introduce troops prior to Congressional approval that are contained within the bill. The bill sits time limits for the POTUS.
The bill does NOT recognize the authority of UN resolutions as a substitute for Congressional approval.
So now go back to saying your were talking about Iraq; no, you're talking about Libya, no, you are not talking Libya routine.
I still haven't talked about Libya. Love how you idiots run for cover when you get confused about the conversation.

Go ahead, go back and find me talking about Libya. It was only yesterday, you got time.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#926482 Jun 17, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're totally delusional.
Care to expand on your post and explain what you find delusional?

Location hidden

#926483 Jun 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us get rid of the TSA because a GOP president signed into law?
No, because its an unnecessary homage to al Qaeda. Every dollar lost to ridiculous delays at the airport is an admission of al Qaeda's victory over the US.

Location hidden

#926484 Jun 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a message board.
Conversations cannot be declared exclusive
Your only option is to ignore posts you don't LIKE
Then have the courtesy of knowing what the conversation is about before sticking your size 14's into it.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#926485 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same TSA the GOP launched?
How can you vote for the Gestapo?????
NO not the same at all. O'bama replaced them with affirmative actions hires--you know the ones...they don't have a clue.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#926486 Jun 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah seems to be following Progressive talking points as this poster is using
It was a familiarity issue son.

You know, blond haired, blue eyed master race kind of thing.

I thought you would relate with absolutely no problems.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#926487 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I still haven't talked about Libya. Love how you idiots run for cover when you get confused about the conversation.
Go ahead, go back and find me talking about Libya. It was only yesterday, you got time.
You told Independent Majority that you where talking about Iraq in the post he responded to just above my post where you claimed you were not talking about Iraq but Libya or vice versa.

Very Interesting

I posted a comment about this when I noticed your posts this am about 10 am
Whatever

Gering, NE

#926488 Jun 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It was a familiarity issue son.
You know, blond haired, blue eyed master race kind of thing.
I thought you would relate with absolutely no problems.

Yeah response #6

The "son" word is toss in thinking his posts- that do not have any substance -suddenly will have authority by tossing this in. Never mind the sex of the person he is responding to.

One thing about Yeah is he is totally predictable.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#926489 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then have the courtesy of knowing what the conversation is about before sticking your size 14's into it.
Your only option is to ignore posts you don't like

Demands on a message board is foolish
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#926490 Jun 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah response #6
The "son" word is toss in thinking his posts- that do not have any substance -suddenly will have authority by tossing this in. Never mind the sex of the person he is responding to.
One thing about Yeah is he is totally predictable.
What's the matter son?

Can't deal with reality?

oh well. that's you.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#926491 Jun 17, 2013
Doctors all over the country are opting out of accepting insurance and government subsidies as payment for healthcare and taking cash paying customers. It seems that Obamacare is forcing them to reevaluate how they provide the best healthcare to their patients. Not only does it cut out the middle man (government and insurance companies), but it also drastically reduces prices for patients; some by as much as half!

There's one way to bankrupt O'bama and his uncare.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926492 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant, you said the Bible doesn't mention dinosaurs, these morons would beg to differ.
Still private, so what?

Makes just about as much sense as most religious beliefs.

Or the idea that Obamacare can cover 30 million more people and save money.

Now, please don't quote any Scripture.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#926493 Jun 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "agree" ...
BUT these 'parents' act like they are AFRAID to DO anything!
I'll be DAMNED if my child is going to "tell ME what to do!
BUT 'some" THREATEN to call 'social services' on their parents and parents "fall for it'...
Not ME!
Do you remember the 'father' that SHOT his daughters laptop, for disobeying him?
Hurray for him!
Do NOT blame him one bit!
Social Services were called on him, BUT did no good!
Lots of parents were horrified that he didn't get in trouble!
BET they were libTARDS!
:)
Here's the story :)
Fed-Up North Carolina Father Shoots Daughter’s Laptop
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/2012/0...
BE THEIR PARENT
Not their 'friend'...
THAT comes with "maturity" ...!!!
Most children today are aware of social services in some abstract form or another and most test their parents with that threat at one time or another.

When I was young and threatened to run away, my mom said, "I'll help you pack." That was the end of that.

The only time my daughter mentioned she could "call someone" when she thought I wasn't being fair, I said, "I'll call them for you but you might not ever come home."

That was the end of that. She never mentioned it again.

Too many parents don't seem to know they have the upper hand by just using common sense and creating a balance using discipline and love. That's all children need.

Unruly children are never to blame. I always place the blame on the adults. Unfortunately, too many adults with young children didn't get what they needed when they were young either.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#926494 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like homeschooled kids who were taught Jesus rode dinosaurs.
"dumos"
We all know you are a liar. You prove that with your every post.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926495 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my fault the NRA manipulates the the mouthbreathers into exceeding supply. They're the commercial arm of the gun industry, a hard lesson I learned in the 90's.
With only twenty boxes available each week in a large city, no manipulation is necessary for demand to exceed supply when the supply is that low. If profit was the motive, they could sell 50 or 100 times as much.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#926496 Jun 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The poster formerly known as Carol, so the story goes, taught in a red county within a red state and had a wide latitude regarding how her own beliefs might have affected/infected the grade school youngsters that she taught.
That poster has proven to be a liar about every subject of interest here and IMO is likely lying about family and career as well.
BTW, I'm hoping your retirement is as interesting as your early morning posts have been over the past four years. Good on you and good on sonic for your dedication.
You "cra-cra".
Whatever

Gering, NE

#926497 Jun 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter son?
Can't deal with reality?
oh well. that's you.
You are such an idiot, Yeah.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#926498 Jun 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Only idiots like yourself care about stuff like this. No offense.
Wanted: One pasty old white guy, preferably born in the Midwest, Christian, with name like Smith or Bush to be president, must like clearing brush, long walks and sunsets on the beach, apply at GOP headquarters.
Marco Rubio?

Or, Marc Blonde?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min LRS 177,337
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 1 hr Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 3 hr rodeo3queen 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr truth-facts 46,292
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info