Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
850,841 - 850,860 of 1,081,678 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
But Carol, didn't you just blame the administrators for problems in the schools? Last time I looked they weren't union. In the system that my wife works at the city government is Republican and they've allowed the school superintendent to rack up expenses by hiring more administrators and cutting back on teachers.
The poster formerly known as Carol, so the story goes, taught in a red county within a red state and had a wide latitude regarding how her own beliefs might have affected/infected the grade school youngsters that she taught.

That poster has proven to be a liar about every subject of interest here and IMO is likely lying about family and career as well.

BTW, I'm hoping your retirement is as interesting as your early morning posts have been over the past four years. Good on you and good on sonic for your dedication.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Paul or Chambliss right? Let's look at the rough numbers:
US civilian deaths by al Qaeda:~3000
US military deaths by Bush/Obama:~7000
Hmmm, one of those entities is more than twice as dangerous to Americans as the other.
Both are dangerous, and both can be avoided by conducting intelligence activities in a manner that doesn't invade the privacy of American citizens. I believe that is Rand Paul's point.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting...
I remember this too.
"The next time some teachers union twit tells you their protests are about the “children” be sure you remember this clip and the words of the NEA union boss (video!):
http://gillreport.com/2011/03/teachers-union-...
"Don’t forget the infamous quote from Albert Shanker, past president of the American Federation of Teachers “When school children start paying union dues, that’s when I’ll start representing the interests of school children.”
Well, I'll bite my tongue! Liberal trash does tell the truth once in a while!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to Chinese sweat shops, Enoch.
Economics is obviously your weak point.

Shrill, mindless hood banging is in your blood.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like homeschooled kids who were taught Jesus rode dinosaurs.
You're more in favor of homeschooling than is Galt. Plus, your analogy doesn't work because there are no dinosaurs in the Bible.

Galt believes that public schools should spend very little time on science, history, social studies, art, music, phys ed, etc. until students achieve basic proficiency in reading and math.

In English.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Speaking at the Gaiety Theatre in Dublin, Ireland, at a performance by of "Riverdance" by Irish youth, First Lady Michelle Obama thanked the crowd and said, "It is good to be home."
We could only wish the O'bama's were home in Ireland. They don't deserve to call America their home--and evidentally Moochie O'bama calls Ireland her home. Nut case. Of course she's never been proud of her country.
As usual, instead of focusing on the entertainment, Queen Moochelle has an endless need to focus attention on her ample butt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You get angry when trash is filtered out. Make me happy as Hell, Dood. Ambitious, disciplined youth do much better when unhindered by urban trash in the classroom environment.
Did YOU get filtered out, Dood?(snicker, snicker)
Stay in the street. They'll pick you up for prison soon. Free room & Board coming right your way!
Filtering out the trash means fewer no-show union jobs.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No, liberals want the government to 'leave the kids alone'. Teachers have always been the primary disciplinarians in the traditional classroom. When the state intervenes by sending in the police or hires private armed guards to patrol the school corridors it undermines the authority of teachers for maintaining an orderly environment where learning can take place . In that context, young people are smart enough to know who they need to obey and who they can safely afford to ignore. It's the person with the big gun not the person with the book who gets the respect now.
"Teachers have always been the primary disciplinarians in the traditional classroom."???!!!

So when did this happen? In your dreams last night?

"...young people are smart enough to know who they need to obey and who they can safely afford to ignore."!!!!

This is right out of Alice In Wonderland. You are a Mad Hatter and a Dumb Bunny.

So then why are school teachers and administrators across the nation cheating and changing test scores? H-m-m-m-m?

You are fascinated by the bling-bling of lies. You wear them like jewelry and have even become a jewelry-maker in your own right.
LCN Linc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are dangerous, and both can be avoided by conducting intelligence activities in a manner that doesn't invade the privacy of American citizens. I believe that is Rand Paul's point.
also..
Your post several weeks ago regarding homes built too near the NJ shore featured in the this weeks "Economist"

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to cellphones in the classroom that can record reality...not that liberals will look at them...of which there are so many, it would take the rest of the day to post them all.
Teacher/student in cursing match.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Teacher snaps - students laughing at him.
Kindergartner bragging about dad cursing at teacher - child calling her a "bitch".
Student screams at teacher.
Teacher and student fight in class.
Student hits a teacher.
Kids tased after fight in school.
Like I said, I could do this all day. The videos out there are just too many.
...but...but-t-t,...frontporch reactionary says Liberals have it all under control...
LCN Linc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Teachers and students just cuss each other out nowadays.
There once was a time when unruly students were sent to the office, taken care off in an expedient manner, and came back to the classroom a bit more humbled and ready to learn. Parents once used to support teachers and educators who cared enough to teach their child what was and was not acceptable behaviors so they would be socially functional in the real world.
But you prefer students and teachers cussing out each other, I know.
Depends on where one teaches and the students one teaches.
Parents can be a pain in the azz.
Good students a treasure.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

TSA Gestapo agent tells teen to 'cover herself'

By Keith Laing - 06/17/13 01:59 PM ET

A Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Gestapo agent allegedly told a 15-year-old girl at Los Angeles International Airport to "cover herself" before she boarded her flight.

The girl's father, BoingBoing.com website editor Mark Frauenfelder, posted an article about the exchange on Sunday evening.

In it, Frauenfelder alleges that the TSA agent "humiliated and shamed my 15-year-old daughter."

"Here's what happened, as my daughter described it in text messages to us," he wrote.

"She was at the station where the TSA checks IDs," Frauenfelder continued. "She said the Gestapo officer was 'glaring' at her and mumbling. She said,'Excuse me?' and he said,'You're only 15, COVER YOURSELF!' in a hostile tone. She said she was shaken up by his abusive manner."

Frauenfelder said his daughter was traveling with a group of other high school students who were going on a college tour.

He said that he and his wife met with the TSA's leadership at LAX and he said the agent's supervisor at the airport was "apologetic, concerned, and professional."

The Hill is checking with the TSA's office in DC for a response.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/transportation-repor...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

LCN Linc wrote:
<quoted text>
also..
Your post several weeks ago regarding homes built too near the NJ shore featured in the this weeks "Economist"
Water always wins.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy the fog, Dood.
And the approaching train
You put it in play son.

And obviously you made yourself into an idiot all by your lonesome. I couldn't have accomplished this even if I tried.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

LCN Linc wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on where one teaches and the students one teaches.
Parents can be a pain in the azz.
Good students a treasure.
Good teachers should be able to handle parents who are a pain in the azz.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, better yet, let's leave the espionage to the corporations as they expand the global marketplace. Let the government concern itself with the defense of this country (not Israel, Germany, S. Korea, Taiwan, etc.) and the defense of individual liberty and property.

Just like the rulebook says.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
ABC News: Girl gang violence at Philadelphia school.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/girl-gang-viol...
And there's plenty more where that came from.
In a series of annual publications produced jointly by the National Center for Education Statistics, Institute of Education Sciences in the U.S. Department of Education, and the Bureau of Justice Statistics in the U.S. Department of Justice, data show that there were 33 school-associated violent deaths from July 1, 2009, through June 30, 2010. In 2010, among students ages 12-18, there were about 828,000 nonfatal victimizations at school which include 470,000 victims of theft and 359,000 victims of violence (simple assault and serious violence). In 2009-10, about 74 percent of public schools recorded one or more violent incidents of crime, 16 percent recorded one or more serious violent incidents, and 44 percent recorded one or more thefts.
http://www.eric.ed.gov/ERICWebPortal/search/r...
It's gotten worse since 2009-2010.
yeah..but Liberals say that it's all under control....

Hey! Maybe it's Bush's fault! Waddya think? Huh? Maybe?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
President Mohammed Morsi gathered a group of politicians last week who thought they were speaking privately at a parliamentary meeting. They didn't realize they were speaking in the proximity of a hot mike. Magdi Ahmad Hussein, chairman of the Islamic Labor Party, suggested that all present vow not to leak any information to the media, then said this:
"I’m very fond of battles. With the enemies, of course – with America and Israel...."
The president of Egypt is in the room and part of the conversation, you idiot.
You reached way up your ass for this:
"The black flag was also adopted by some groups fighting for Libyan rebels not associated with Al Qaeda."
Bullshit. That black flag is the standard for the Wahhabist war against anything opposed to Wahhabism.
Al Qaeda is merely just one terrorist organization that is part of the Wahhabist network of terrorist organizations... now pay attention here... coordinated by the Muslim Brotherhood.
The Muslim Brotherhood is at war with the United States.
The Muslim Brotherhood has a permenant presence in the White House.
The Muslim Brotherhood controls the government of Egypt.
The Muslim Brotherhood openly discusses their war with the United States when they think they aren't being heard.
So, please tell us why you joined the terrorists in their war against the United States, and are doing the same thing here Obama did when he lied for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States.
Why are you a terrorist?
And the Magic Negro gives these animals our money and weapons with Islamic glee.

Impeach the bas turd.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more in favor of homeschooling than is Galt. Plus, your analogy doesn't work because there are no dinosaurs in the Bible.
Galt believes that public schools should spend very little time on science, history, social studies, art, music, phys ed, etc. until students achieve basic proficiency in reading and math.
In English.
Tell that to the con artists who run this:

http://arstechnica.com/features/2007/06/ars-t...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, instead of focusing on the entertainment, Queen Moochelle has an endless need to focus attention on her ample butt.
... and you need to focus on the First Lady's butt.

Out of ammo?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,871
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min TRD 68,040
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min RACE 97,550
Amy 7-28 29 min RACE 2
Abby 7-28 41 min RACE 2
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 2 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000