Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#926468 Jun 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Battle? There is nothing that was military action, dumbass. Morsi didn't say it. If the story is even true. It would be like Boehner saying something.
We have battles with Russia on foreign policy & over Syria. It doesn't mean we are at war with Russia.
You Tea Party morons get dumber every GD day.
And when Turkey falls next to the Muslim Brotherhood, the Magic Negro will begin aiding and abetting the enemy once again with American Taxpayer Funds and Military support.

The Boy Messiah is dragging the world closer to an explosion with him supplying the tinder. Russia, China and lesser agents are laughing at the Magic Negro and lining up for a fight.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926469 Jun 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The point of the exchange is that the Egyptian leaders are hostile to the US -no big surprise.
You miss the point that the Egyptian leaders are on the same page with Obama.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#926470 Jun 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
huh??
find direction.
maybe that Beanie Copter can point the way for you...
Maybe you should mind your own fckn business, I'm talking to Galt.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#926471 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same TSA the GOP launched?
How can you vote for the Gestapo?????
Let us get rid of the TSA because a GOP president signed into law?

Location hidden

#926472 Jun 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the museum is private, so what?
Irrelevant, you said the Bible doesn't mention dinosaurs, these morons would beg to differ.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#926473 Jun 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss the point that the Egyptian leaders are on the same page with Obama.
Not implied by the post but may still be valid.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#926474 Jun 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your talking in circles is bad enough but your circles are getting tighter and smaller by the minute.
Take a deep breath...
....with your head up your butt.
No son. I'm not talking in circles.

I've maintained you made yourself look like an idiot.

And you haven't argued otherwise. All you do is try and divert attention away from your stupidity.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#926475 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should mind your own fckn business, I'm talking to Galt.
This is a message board.

Conversations cannot be declared exclusive

Your only option is to ignore posts you don't LIKE

Location hidden

#926476 Jun 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but the Temecula Walmart is.
They get one shipment per week.
Friday morning the weekly shipment went on sale at 7 am. Total of about twenty boxes, gone in five minutes, as fast as the cashier could ring up the sales.
Not my fault the NRA manipulates the the mouthbreathers into exceeding supply. They're the commercial arm of the gun industry, a hard lesson I learned in the 90's.

Location hidden

#926477 Jun 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Airport security was brought under the government wing at Democrat insistence. Time to pull the plug on the TSA.
No matter how you try to spin it, your Gestapo GOP owns it lock, stock, and cocksmoking barrel.

Location hidden

#926478 Jun 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
See previous post.
Keep making excuses for 'em, only makes you a sadder victim.
PDUPONT

Ludlow, MA

#926479 Jun 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dismissing the point. Let's go over this again, for the very, very stupid people in the class. You may need to write this down.
BUSH ISN'T THE PRESIDENT TODAY. BUSH HASN'T BEEN THE PRESIDENT FOR MORE THAN FOUR GODDAM YEARS. OBAMA IS THE PRESIDENT TODAY. OBAMA HAS BEEN PRESIDENT FOR MORE THAN FOUR GODDAM YEARS.
So, why is it you're talking about Bush?
RISM didn't exist when Bush was president. And, the Patriot Act which all you Democrats pretended to hate until you could use it, would not allow the unconstitutional spying this excuse for an administration is doing.
So, since it's very obvious this administration is preparing for a large-scale war with the American population, and ignoring the muslim terrorists here while importing nobody knows how many more from Saudi Arabia, and excluding muslims (thus muslimi terrorists) from being spied upon, and is spying wholesale on the non-muslim population....
Tell us who will be the enemy in the war Obama and the administration is preparing for in the United States.
You're totally delusional.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#926480 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how you try to spin it, your Gestapo GOP owns it lock, stock, and cocksmoking barrel.
Yeah seems to be following Progressive talking points as this poster is using

Yeah standard response #4

What the heck just accuse the person of liking "Hitler"

Location hidden

#926481 Jun 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG
The WPA clearly states it includes the introduction of US Armed Forces into hostilities- meaning prior to actual war occurring.
SEC. 2.(a)
It is the purpose of this joint resolution to fulfill the intent of the framers of the Constitution of the United States and insure that the collective judgement of both the Congress and the President will apply to the introduction of United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicate by the circumstances, and to the continued use of such forces in hostilities or in such situations.
http://www.thecre.com/fedlaw/legal22/warpow.h...
The bill affirms the Constitution that states only Congress may declare war aka as introduction of US Armed forces into Hostilities.
You are confusing YOURSELF with those events were a POTUS may introduce troops prior to Congressional approval that are contained within the bill. The bill sits time limits for the POTUS.
The bill does NOT recognize the authority of UN resolutions as a substitute for Congressional approval.
So now go back to saying your were talking about Iraq; no, you're talking about Libya, no, you are not talking Libya routine.
I still haven't talked about Libya. Love how you idiots run for cover when you get confused about the conversation.

Go ahead, go back and find me talking about Libya. It was only yesterday, you got time.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#926482 Jun 17, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're totally delusional.
Care to expand on your post and explain what you find delusional?

Location hidden

#926483 Jun 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us get rid of the TSA because a GOP president signed into law?
No, because its an unnecessary homage to al Qaeda. Every dollar lost to ridiculous delays at the airport is an admission of al Qaeda's victory over the US.

Location hidden

#926484 Jun 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a message board.
Conversations cannot be declared exclusive
Your only option is to ignore posts you don't LIKE
Then have the courtesy of knowing what the conversation is about before sticking your size 14's into it.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#926485 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same TSA the GOP launched?
How can you vote for the Gestapo?????
NO not the same at all. O'bama replaced them with affirmative actions hires--you know the ones...they don't have a clue.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#926486 Jun 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah seems to be following Progressive talking points as this poster is using
Yeah standard response #4
What the heck just accuse the person of liking "Hitler"
It was a familiarity issue son.

You know, blond haired, blue eyed master race kind of thing.

I thought you would relate with absolutely no problems.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#926487 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I still haven't talked about Libya. Love how you idiots run for cover when you get confused about the conversation.
Go ahead, go back and find me talking about Libya. It was only yesterday, you got time.
You told Independent Majority that you where talking about Iraq in the post he responded to just above my post where you claimed you were not talking about Iraq but Libya or vice versa.

Very Interesting

I posted a comment about this when I noticed your posts this am about 10 am

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OnePotChefShow 50 min Tan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr dont drink the ko... 46,696
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr HughBe 69,396
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Daily Schadenfreude 35
Amy 9-18 3 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago