Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#926452 Jun 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You put it in play son.
And obviously you made yourself into an idiot all by your lonesome. I couldn't have accomplished this even if I tried.
You never try. Nature does it all for you.

Hee, Hee.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#926453 Jun 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
TSA Gestapo agent tells teen to 'cover herself'
By Keith Laing - 06/17/13 01:59 PM ET
A Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Gestapo agent allegedly told a 15-year-old girl at Los Angeles International Airport to "cover herself" before she boarded her flight.
The girl's father, BoingBoing.com website editor Mark Frauenfelder, posted an article about the exchange on Sunday evening.
In it, Frauenfelder alleges that the TSA agent "humiliated and shamed my 15-year-old daughter."
"Here's what happened, as my daughter described it in text messages to us," he wrote.
"She was at the station where the TSA checks IDs," Frauenfelder continued. "She said the Gestapo officer was 'glaring' at her and mumbling. She said,'Excuse me?' and he said,'You're only 15, COVER YOURSELF!' in a hostile tone. She said she was shaken up by his abusive manner."
Frauenfelder said his daughter was traveling with a group of other high school students who were going on a college tour.
He said that he and his wife met with the TSA's leadership at LAX and he said the agent's supervisor at the airport was "apologetic, concerned, and professional."
The Hill is checking with the TSA's office in DC for a response.
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/transportation-repor...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
"B-b-b-but Hitler was the only viable candidate on the ballot!"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#926454 Jun 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really not that complicated.
Children respect adults who keep them from pushing the envelope.
It's really that simple.
I "agree" ...
BUT these 'parents' act like they are AFRAID to DO anything!
I'll be DAMNED if my child is going to "tell ME what to do!

BUT 'some" THREATEN to call 'social services' on their parents and parents "fall for it'...

Not ME!

Do you remember the 'father' that SHOT his daughters laptop, for disobeying him?
Hurray for him!

Do NOT blame him one bit!
Social Services were called on him, BUT did no good!
Lots of parents were horrified that he didn't get in trouble!

BET they were libTARDS!

:)

Here's the story :)
Fed-Up North Carolina Father Shoots Daughter’s Laptop
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/2012/0...

BE THEIR PARENT
Not their 'friend'...

THAT comes with "maturity" ...!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#926455 Jun 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You never try. Nature does it all for you.
Hee, Hee.
And after all this, you still don't address the fact that it was you who made you look like an idiot.

Oh well. I guess you realize there is no defense for you.

Lapeer, MI

#926456 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
huh??

find direction.

maybe that Beanie Copter can point the way for you...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926457 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the con artists who run this:
http://arstechnica.com/features/2007/06/ars-t...
If the museum is private, so what?

Lapeer, MI

#926458 Jun 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "agree" ...
BUT these 'parents' act like they are AFRAID to DO anything!
I'll be DAMNED if my child is going to "tell ME what to do!
BUT 'some" THREATEN to call 'social services' on their parents and parents "fall for it'...
Not ME!
Do you remember the 'father' that SHOT his daughters laptop, for disobeying him?
Hurray for him!
Do NOT blame him one bit!
Social Services were called on him, BUT did no good!
Lots of parents were horrified that he didn't get in trouble!
BET they were libTARDS!
:)
Here's the story :)
Fed-Up North Carolina Father Shoots Daughter’s Laptop
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/2012/0...
BE THEIR PARENT
Not their 'friend'...
THAT comes with "maturity" ...!!!
Government control of children is a Liberal priority. Wrest control the children away from the parent and you've got free sailing ahead for Big Brother.

Fight the Bas turds.

Lapeer, MI

#926459 Jun 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And after all this, you still don't address the fact that it was you who made you look like an idiot.
Oh well. I guess you realize there is no defense for you.
Your talking in circles is bad enough but your circles are getting tighter and smaller by the minute.

Take a deep breath...

....with your head up your butt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926460 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you need to focus on the First Lady's butt.
Out of ammo?
No, but the Temecula Walmart is.

They get one shipment per week.

Friday morning the weekly shipment went on sale at 7 am. Total of about twenty boxes, gone in five minutes, as fast as the cashier could ring up the sales.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926461 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same TSA the GOP launched?
How can you vote for the Gestapo?????
Airport security was brought under the government wing at Democrat insistence. Time to pull the plug on the TSA.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926462 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See previous post.

Lapeer, MI

#926463 Jun 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the museum is private, so what?
Tenzing is well known for his non sequitur behavior. Talk about Public Education and he replies about a private religious museum.

Talk about the Magic Negro's abuse of government and he'll rag about Bush and Thomas Jefferson and slavery and Israel and S. Korea and Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches and .....

He's always standing there with another non sequitur urge to excrete on your Welcome Mat.

Nature was cruel to him.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#926464 Jun 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
President Mohammed Morsi gathered a group of politicians last week who thought they were speaking privately at a parliamentary meeting. They didn't realize they were speaking in the proximity of a hot mike. Magdi Ahmad Hussein, chairman of the Islamic Labor Party, suggested that all present vow not to leak any information to the media, then said this:
"I’m very fond of battles. With the enemies, of course – with America and Israel...."
The president of Egypt is in the room and part of the conversation, you idiot.
You reached way up your ass for this:
"The black flag was also adopted by some groups fighting for Libyan rebels not associated with Al Qaeda."
Bullshit. That black flag is the standard for the Wahhabist war against anything opposed to Wahhabism.
Al Qaeda is merely just one terrorist organization that is part of the Wahhabist network of terrorist organizations... now pay attention here... coordinated by the Muslim Brotherhood.
The Muslim Brotherhood is at war with the United States.
The Muslim Brotherhood has a permenant presence in the White House.
The Muslim Brotherhood controls the government of Egypt.
The Muslim Brotherhood openly discusses their war with the United States when they think they aren't being heard.
So, please tell us why you joined the terrorists in their war against the United States, and are doing the same thing here Obama did when he lied for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States.
Why are you a terrorist?
Battle? There is nothing that was military action, dumbass. Morsi didn't say it. If the story is even true. It would be like Boehner saying something.

We have battles with Russia on foreign policy & over Syria. It doesn't mean we are at war with Russia.

You Tea Party morons get dumber every GD day.

Whatever

Gering, NE

#926465 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See above.
WRONG

The WPA clearly states it includes the introduction of US Armed Forces into hostilities- meaning prior to actual war occurring.

SEC. 2.(a)
It is the purpose of this joint resolution to fulfill the intent of the framers of the Constitution of the United States and insure that the collective judgement of both the Congress and the President will apply to the introduction of United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicate by the circumstances, and to the continued use of such forces in hostilities or in such situations.
http://www.thecre.com/fedlaw/legal22/warpow.h...

The bill affirms the Constitution that states only Congress may declare war aka as introduction of US Armed forces into Hostilities.

You are confusing YOURSELF with those events were a POTUS may introduce troops prior to Congressional approval that are contained within the bill. The bill sits time limits for the POTUS.

The bill does NOT recognize the authority of UN resolutions as a substitute for Congressional approval.

So now go back to saying your were talking about Iraq; no, you're talking about Libya, no, you are not talking Libya routine.

Lapeer, MI

#926466 Jun 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good teachers should be able to handle parents who are a pain in the azz.
This is where CCW comes into play:>
Whatever

Gering, NE

#926467 Jun 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Battle? There is nothing that was military action, dumbass. Morsi didn't say it. If the story is even true. It would be like Boehner saying something.
We have battles with Russia on foreign policy & over Syria. It doesn't mean we are at war with Russia.
The point of the exchange is that the Egyptian leaders are hostile to the US -no big surprise.

Lapeer, MI

#926468 Jun 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And when Turkey falls next to the Muslim Brotherhood, the Magic Negro will begin aiding and abetting the enemy once again with American Taxpayer Funds and Military support.

The Boy Messiah is dragging the world closer to an explosion with him supplying the tinder. Russia, China and lesser agents are laughing at the Magic Negro and lining up for a fight.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926469 Jun 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The point of the exchange is that the Egyptian leaders are hostile to the US -no big surprise.
You miss the point that the Egyptian leaders are on the same page with Obama.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#926470 Jun 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
huh??
find direction.
maybe that Beanie Copter can point the way for you...
Maybe you should mind your own fckn business, I'm talking to Galt.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#926471 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same TSA the GOP launched?
How can you vote for the Gestapo?????
Let us get rid of the TSA because a GOP president signed into law?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min edogxxx 98,366
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Kristy 47,033
Amy 10-1 21 min Mister Tonka 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min HughBe 69,535
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min LRS 178,608
Feel-good news is made near Ferguson 45 min reality is a crutch 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Always Smile 4,050
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]