Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
850,741 - 850,760 of 1,096,523 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The LAUSD no longer disciplines or suspends students for classroom insubordination.
Hi, Hawley!!!!!!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Progressive liberalism in public schools goes way back. Now students can curse out teachers with no repercussions and violence among students in the public schools has become an epidemic.
Welcome to your worlds, liberals.
But GOOOOO unions! Right?
You will be prosecuted.
You need discipline.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
WalMart announces that they will build an additional 53 Neighborhood Markets in Virginia.
In other news the existing Burger King in front of the old Belo's store will be torn down to increase the parking lot size for the Market. The old Rally's, that has been closed for 5 years will be torn down also but a new, bigger Burger King will replace it. This following McDonald's tearing down and rebuilding their outdated store across the street. Good things happening because of WalMart.
The oppressed middle class, with no more money left after taxes finds relief and low prices at Walmart!

Thank's God for Walmart!

PS: Walmart can ONLY sell low thanks to their NON-UNION stand! Looks like NON-UNION is the way to go!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/sta...
The penalty for practicing engineering in Wisconsin without a license, or representing oneself as an engineer without a license, is a fine of up to $500 and imprisonment for up to three months.
The fkn guy wasn't practicing, he worked for the engineering department in a supervisory role, hardhat, truck, shovel, motorola radio, state credit card. He wasn't signing plans you stupid fk.

Most of the state of PA mining engineers of 40 years ago weren't degreed engineers either but inherited the jobs from the dads, uncles etc.

Now go play with your trollmates.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you're a liberal. I must have posted three separate times "all those years" was a grand total of 11.
Pay attention, Homer. You might just become a conservative.
What happened to you sign in, Batty? Whatever...Homer and I didn't cash in our 401k's after eleven years just cause Bush had trashed them...what was your rational again? No delayed gratification?
LCN Linc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you pay double taxes for your job when you can only receive any benefit from one? Again, Galt, you're way too old and out of the loop.
Libertarians usually work for the government

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
John Stossel's 'Stupid in America'
By JOHN STOSSEL
Jan. 13, 2006
"Stupid in America" is a nasty title for a program about public education, but some nasty things are going on in America's public schools and it's about time we face up to it.
Kids at New York's Abraham Lincoln High School told me their teachers are so dull students fall asleep in class. One student said, "You see kids all the time walking in the school smoking weed, you know. It's a normal thing here."
We tried to bring "20/20" cameras into New York City schools to see for ourselves and show you what's going on in the schools, but officials wouldn't allow it <<---<<<
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Stossel/story...
The result of Liberalism!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals detest clarity because it doesn't allow for obfuscation.
Therefore, codifying the rights and responsibilities of government and its citizens into a Constitution bothers the hell out of them.
Just ask the Magic Negro.
So... the founders of the original US Constitution were liberals?!?!?!

wow. Now THIS is a new one!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
John Stossel's 'Stupid in America'
By JOHN STOSSEL
Jan. 13, 2006
"Stupid in America" is a nasty title for a program about public education, but some nasty things are going on in America's public schools and it's about time we face up to it.
Kids at New York's Abraham Lincoln High School told me their teachers are so dull students fall asleep in class. One student said, "You see kids all the time walking in the school smoking weed, you know. It's a normal thing here."
We tried to bring "20/20" cameras into New York City schools to see for ourselves and show you what's going on in the schools, but officials wouldn't allow it <<---<<<
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Stossel/story...
Interesting...

I remember this too.

"The next time some teachers union twit tells you their protests are about the “children” be sure you remember this clip and the words of the NEA union boss (video!):

http://gillreport.com/2011/03/teachers-union-...

"Don’t forget the infamous quote from Albert Shanker, past president of the American Federation of Teachers “When school children start paying union dues, that’s when I’ll start representing the interests of school children.”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

rational = rationale (obviously the dreaded Grumpy Old Prick sock drawer isn't rational.)
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Hot off the press!

"Washington - A Washington-based IRS supervisor acknowledged she was personally involved in reviewing Tea Party applications for tax-exempt status as far back as 2010, Fox News confirms..."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/17/ir...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

The IRS declined comment for this story.

A yearlong audit by the agency's inspector general found that IRS agents had improperly targeted conservative political groups for additional and sometimes onerous scrutiny when those groups applied for tax-exempt status.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/17/ir...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

You can trust me and my DemocRATS!

I'm not a crook!

Honest!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to Chinese sweat shops, Enoch.
Don't forget the Bangladesh deathtraps...it's the inherited money one percenters' way.
LCN Linc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to Chinese sweat shops, Enoch.
Agree , but others as well
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
You can trust me and my DemocRATS!
I'm not a crook!
Honest!
Yeah and the IRS will never sell/give any of your information to a third party unless that third party is the demorats.
That's a fact jack!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to you sign in, Batty? Whatever...Homer and I didn't cash in our 401k's after eleven years just cause Bush had trashed them...what was your rational again? No delayed gratification?
It was more than 20 years ago. Does it matter?

Are you always this nosy?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
For eight hours a day five days a week, they are under your charge.
Safe environments would be nice but student violence has become an epidemic because liberals want to "leave them alone".
No, liberals want the government to 'leave the kids alone'. Teachers have always been the primary disciplinarians in the traditional classroom. When the state intervenes by sending in the police or hires private armed guards to patrol the school corridors it undermines the authority of teachers for maintaining an orderly environment where learning can take place . In that context, young people are smart enough to know who they need to obey and who they can safely afford to ignore. It's the person with the big gun not the person with the book who gets the respect now.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News?
Bwahahahaha
Holly Paz, who until recently was a top deputy in the division that handles applications for tax-exempt status, told congressional investigators she reviewed 20 to 30 applications. Some requests languished for more than a year without action.
The account undercuts the narrative that senior officials only learned of the practice after it had already started in the Cincinnati office.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It was more than 20 years ago. Does it matter?
Are you always this nosy?
Well yes ol dog face is that nosey.
Minds everything except her own business.
But she has been a rejected fake teacher for years with nothing but a fake school filled with fake students.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••