Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#926415 Jun 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime probably supports physician assistants being called "doctors."
Since Obama is running our death care the doctors will all be retiring leaving only assistants so Obama will just rename them "Doctor".
Pretty simple really, we are up the creek.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#926416 Jun 17, 2013
LCN Lincoln wrote:
The NSA programs of acquiring broad amounts of telephone and Internet data have drawn support from both Republicans and Democrats, including the leading members of both parties on the Senate Intelligence Committee, Dianne Feinstein and Saxby Chambliss. While some in the GOP, such as Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) are standing by their principles, others such as Sen. Chambliss (R-Ga.) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) appear to trust Obama only when it suits their agenda.
In a statement, Chambliss says that these "lawful intelligence activities must continue, with the careful oversight of the executive …" This is surprising coming from the same man who believes that President Obama was misleading the American people: "What Susan Rice said was exactly what President Obama told her to say … They were about ready to throw her under the bus." He later added, "I do think that there were some politics involved in the message that the White House wanted to send."
Sen. Graham has even gone as far as to attack Rand Paul for criticizing the White House: "I see the threat to the average American, radical Islam coming to our backyard trying to destroy our way of life. He sees the threat (from) the government that's trying to stop the attack. I'm more threatened by the radical Islamists than I am the government agencies who are trying to protect us."
So is Paul or Chambliss right? Let's look at the rough numbers:

US civilian deaths by al Qaeda:~3000

US military deaths by Bush/Obama:~7000

Hmmm, one of those entities is more than twice as dangerous to Americans as the other.
proud2bwhite

United States

#926417 Jun 17, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong you vomitous cretin! Wal-Mart keeps their prices low because they buy their goods from countries that pay slave wages and subject their workers to unsafe working conditions and pay their own workers such crap wages that most of them are eligible for food stamps.
Costco also sells goods for low prices and their workers are unionized. This country's economy was at its best when union was more of the norm than the exception before Ronald Reagan cut the legs out from under them and the middle class.
You're an idiot!
after I get my shopping done at wal-mart tonight,I think I'll stop by chic fil a for a meal.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#926418 Jun 17, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Tech expert urges Americans to fight back by‘quitting Google, Facebook’ over NSA surveillance revelations
http://www.naturalnews.com/040821_Facebook_NS...
Great. Don't feed the machine.

Location hidden

#926419 Jun 17, 2013
TheIndependentMajoruty wrote:
<quoted text>
..As in still stuck in "it's awrl Bushes fault" years.
Bush FOLLOWED the regs as outlined in the WAR POWERS ACT.
Found HERE-
http://www.loc.gov/law/help/war-powers.php
As in-NO need for any (WASTE of Time) rewritten -added opinion to- bullchit stuff.
BS, he got his congressional authorization before committing troops. Therefore, WPA does not apply.

Location hidden

#926420 Jun 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. Why are you claiming it has nothing to do with Iraq when a resolution was passed based on that bill?
See above.

Location hidden

#926421 Jun 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart provides jobs for unskilled people who would largely be unemployable elsewhere, plus low prices for people on limited budgets.
Yeah, like homeschooled kids who were taught Jesus rode dinosaurs.

Location hidden

#926422 Jun 17, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Tensing is a Liberal idiot!
Even Rush Limbaugh was audited every day for a year by Bloomberg!
Here Carol, afraid you may have missed this nugget of validation.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#926423 Jun 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! As opposed to you, who just makes things up?
wow.
At least mine is accidental....
... yours is on purpose!
Ha Ha, Hee Hee, Ho Ho, Yours is 'accidental' Nothing is accidental where you're concerned, except your opinion. Oops maybe that's not accurate either, maybe your opinion is just a lie?

Lapeer, MI

#926424 Jun 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... the founders of the original US Constitution were liberals?!?!?!
wow. Now THIS is a new one!
Enjoy the fog, Dood.

And the approaching train

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#926425 Jun 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Timothy McVeigh is THO, isn't he?
EXECUTED
McVeigh execution: A 'completion of justice'
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana -- Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh died without saying a word Monday at the Federal Penitentiary in Terre Haute, Indiana, minutes after a deadly stream of drugs was administered through a needle in his right leg.
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/LAW/06/11/mcveig...
OR IS HE?...
Was Timothy McVeigh Really Executed?
Rixon Stewart
No really, that’s a serious question. For throughout the whole OKC bombing saga the mainstream media has ignored some serious inconsistencies.
http://www.whale.to/b/timothy.html
WHOM do you 'trust'...
ya government ....
That's a "laugh" ...
Considering what is happening NOWADAYS!
I remember President Clinton saying in his presser after the Oklahoma City Bombing: "We need to look no further than to the east." The presser is no where to be found. And yet?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#926426 Jun 17, 2013
Speaking at the Gaiety Theatre in Dublin, Ireland, at a performance by of "Riverdance" by Irish youth, First Lady Michelle Obama thanked the crowd and said, "It is good to be home."

We could only wish the O'bama's were home in Ireland. They don't deserve to call America their home--and evidentally Moochie O'bama calls Ireland her home. Nut case. Of course she's never been proud of her country.

Lapeer, MI

#926427 Jun 17, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Charter schools do.
They throw bad kids into the street and initiate their downward spiral into crime and drugs. Helps them pretend they are doing better than union schools.
Charter schools are the biggest scam on earth. Public money paid to private sector over lords.
You get angry when trash is filtered out. Make me happy as Hell, Dood. Ambitious, disciplined youth do much better when unhindered by urban trash in the classroom environment.

Did YOU get filtered out, Dood?(snicker, snicker)

Stay in the street. They'll pick you up for prison soon. Free room & Board coming right your way!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#926428 Jun 17, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
But Carol, didn't you just blame the administrators for problems in the schools? Last time I looked they weren't union. In the system that my wife works at the city government is Republican and they've allowed the school superintendent to rack up expenses by hiring more administrators and cutting back on teachers.
The poster formerly known as Carol, so the story goes, taught in a red county within a red state and had a wide latitude regarding how her own beliefs might have affected/infected the grade school youngsters that she taught.

That poster has proven to be a liar about every subject of interest here and IMO is likely lying about family and career as well.

BTW, I'm hoping your retirement is as interesting as your early morning posts have been over the past four years. Good on you and good on sonic for your dedication.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926429 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Paul or Chambliss right? Let's look at the rough numbers:
US civilian deaths by al Qaeda:~3000
US military deaths by Bush/Obama:~7000
Hmmm, one of those entities is more than twice as dangerous to Americans as the other.
Both are dangerous, and both can be avoided by conducting intelligence activities in a manner that doesn't invade the privacy of American citizens. I believe that is Rand Paul's point.

Lapeer, MI

#926430 Jun 17, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting...
I remember this too.
"The next time some teachers union twit tells you their protests are about the “children” be sure you remember this clip and the words of the NEA union boss (video!):
http://gillreport.com/2011/03/teachers-union-...
"Don’t forget the infamous quote from Albert Shanker, past president of the American Federation of Teachers “When school children start paying union dues, that’s when I’ll start representing the interests of school children.”
Well, I'll bite my tongue! Liberal trash does tell the truth once in a while!

Lapeer, MI

#926431 Jun 17, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to Chinese sweat shops, Enoch.
Economics is obviously your weak point.

Shrill, mindless hood banging is in your blood.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926432 Jun 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like homeschooled kids who were taught Jesus rode dinosaurs.
You're more in favor of homeschooling than is Galt. Plus, your analogy doesn't work because there are no dinosaurs in the Bible.

Galt believes that public schools should spend very little time on science, history, social studies, art, music, phys ed, etc. until students achieve basic proficiency in reading and math.

In English.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926433 Jun 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Speaking at the Gaiety Theatre in Dublin, Ireland, at a performance by of "Riverdance" by Irish youth, First Lady Michelle Obama thanked the crowd and said, "It is good to be home."
We could only wish the O'bama's were home in Ireland. They don't deserve to call America their home--and evidentally Moochie O'bama calls Ireland her home. Nut case. Of course she's never been proud of her country.
As usual, instead of focusing on the entertainment, Queen Moochelle has an endless need to focus attention on her ample butt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926434 Jun 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You get angry when trash is filtered out. Make me happy as Hell, Dood. Ambitious, disciplined youth do much better when unhindered by urban trash in the classroom environment.
Did YOU get filtered out, Dood?(snicker, snicker)
Stay in the street. They'll pick you up for prison soon. Free room & Board coming right your way!
Filtering out the trash means fewer no-show union jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 70,077
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMare 50,618
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min scirocco 47,496
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min jacques Ottawa 179,350
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 1 hr johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,650
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 3 hr wasademocratNomore 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]