Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
850,581 - 850,600 of 1,078,871 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Only in the mind of right wing crazies, son.
How long have you lived in the land of Oz, Dorothy?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Explanation of a rational and factual nature isn't part of the criteria apparently!
leo is a moron. You can collect from 401K and SS at the same time.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... are you claiming Clinton ordered it?
What's your source, son?
Or are you blowing your personal smoke again?
You think maybe that the fact that Orally claimed the fiver or so million hush money to his harassed young female assistant as a business expense might have had something to do with it?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Marshall" Law??? What a moran, Batty Loo, did you 'learn' them kiddies that when you were with "George" in the "John" reading a history book? LMAO@U
Someone who says "moran" instead of "moron" is just as uneducated, not to mention your complete lack of any class or tolerance.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Only in the mind of right wing crazies, son.
Yeah repeating response #2
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>yes. bushie boy wasn't acting when he killed thousands of American, was he?
Yeah standard response #3

Variations of "bushie boy" whether relevant to topic or not
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Only idiots like yourself care about stuff like this. No offense.
Wanted: One pasty old white guy, preferably born in the Midwest, Christian, with name like Smith or Bush to be president, must like clearing brush, long walks and sunsets on the beach, apply at GOP headquarters.
Radical liberals are just as bad as radical rightwingers. We are at war with radical Muslims and have a radical liberal who has a Muslim name in the WH.

If the timing weren't all wrong, this president still would be.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, we don't need PRISM. The goddam Russians told us about the Boston Bomber, and it didn't make any difference. I think some Arab could walk into the FBI building with a fully exponsed bomb vest and the FBI wouldn't notice.
But, let some farmer out in Kansas call into a local radio show and the FBI is all over their ass.

Obviously the Democrats are preparing for a large-scale war with the American people. The more you believe your own propaganda bullshit, the more likely this Democrat war on Americans will be.

... you're choice.
"Obviously the Democrats are preparing for a large-scale war with the American people."

Is that why Homeland Security bought all the ammo? There is none in Meijer nor Walmart! Cabela's is also running out!

Is that the why of those 500,000 coffins? Why is Homeland Security stockpiling guns, ammo, meals and body bags?

During Hitler's reign of terror, the media and the Liberals were the first one to go!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! Fear of the unfamiliar.....I'm sure you'd prefer something more familiar... like Hitler.
Yeah standard response #4

What the heck just accuse the person of liking "Hitler"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? We thought you were just being the usual Douchebag you are. Better start spell checking!
Here's a typo for you, moran!
What does the fact that that bastion of honestly, Batty Loo, knows nothing about STRS or PERS have to do with me or the way Teabaggers spell moron? Go hunting another witch, why don'cha, Warturds?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a great actor. He acts like he is president. You have to admit he's one of the best actors ever, considering the difference between reality and what Obama pretends to be.
He does love the perks, doesn't he?

Good thing he has enough people doing his job for him so he can enjoy them.

"This president likes to give speeches more than he likes to lead."
Chris "thrill up my leg" Matthews.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Son, you apparently also taught lying.
Yeah standard response #5

Just accuse the person of "lying" without providing any reason for the accusation

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And when they are done taking over that is all that will be left - unskilled people and people on limited budgets

Hopefully I will be dead by then.

Walmart is destroying this great nation.
Liberalism IS destroying this great nation!

I bet you buy at Walmart, as all hypocrite Liberals do!

Can't best low prices and a Santa Claus president!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

This is how Obama views America ‘Cairo’!! He equates the United States with Adolf Hitler’s Germany, someone who has for years derided the U.S. contribution to freedom and a better planet, someone who yearns for a new world order in which our nation is not only unexceptional but subject to the dictates of others, those that surround this president has the same views as Obama!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah phones it in. He/she has about 10 to 15 standard posts he repeatedly posts without any thought.
Yeah reminds me of the monkey with the funny little hat on the Organ Grinder's shoulder.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sFpdCufUcns/UIbtJtZ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! The first thing that came to mind was George C Marshall.
But I just couldn't figure out what she was talking about until I realized she didn't either!
And this is a teacher!
No, although elementary teachers do contain more of the "emergency" type of "it's not what you know butn who you know" incompetents, IMHO, I'm really hopefully sure she is not and never was.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who says "moran" instead of "moron" is just as uneducated, not to mention your complete lack of any class or tolerance.
Sounds like a "legitamate" observation to me and not one of leo's red "hairings"

Some more of leo's adventures into being an English language expert.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Marshall" Law??? What a moran, Batty Loo, did you 'learn' them kiddies that when you were with "George" in the "John" reading a history book? LMAO@U
If a wiseass like you ever tried to work in a factory, or on a construction project, or on a farm, your fat mouth would get your teethed kicked out in the first five minutes.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You just give muslims a bad name regardless of facts or rationality. Given the fact that I'm from a Christian country (America), & my father, his father, & mother are all preachers,(I didn't name Aunts, Uncles, & Cousins), who all followed the same path but, by your logic, I should be Christian but, I'm not! I'm no religion. I believe in good & evil, God & the Devil, spirit & mind, knowledge & ignorance! You name what religion his father & step father was but, never mention what religion the people that raised him was, his mother & grand parents!
lolololhahahah rambling aaaaaahhhh arummmmmm i believe in god and the devil lololhahahaha my family were all christians but Im a mavrick I read moby dick thats why im so smart I say the same thing every urban democrat has to say to make obama look good but he still sucks no matter what you IDIOTS say thats so funny what to do when he is out of office lololololhahaha and if they think they will be noticed if Madame Clinton wins office lolololhahahaha will be a arkansas whitehouse the home of the KLAN lolololhahaha lets see if the minstrel show will continue after obama loloololhahaha urban democrats the suburban liberals will be in the whitehouse in force and they will have a few tokens with little or no voice hahahaha the last HURRAH for PRESIDENT STARKS/LONG

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see now...
The Russians notice the muslim terrorist from the USA visiting known terrorists and they tell the FBI. Then, this terrorist enters the USA again after the Russians informed the FBI about his terrorist associations in Russia, and the FBI, NSA, DHS, IRS, and every other government agency was too busy spying on the TEA Party and Congress and Journalists to investigate this terrorist and spy on him.

Did I get that right?

By the way, who is the enemy Janet Napolitano is preparing to fight a large-scale war against? Would it be the same people the government is spying on?
Yes!

And the little secret is this...
it is about OBAMACARE!

But tell one one! No even the NSA reading these posts!

Obama will impose ANYTHING he wants via Obamacare, the Trojan Horse!

His goal? To nullify the Constitution, he so much hates!

Obama knows that once he messes with the Constitution THEN he will have civil war!

No other thing can mobilize America so much than attempts to usurp the Constitution!

But why he wants to destroy the Constitution? To replace it with:

Sharia Law!

That is the real secret!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min ritedownthemiddle 45,766
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min TRD 67,891
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min LRS 174,496
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min truth 48,859
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 18 min Hatti_Hollerand 458
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 14
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
Abby 7-23 4 hr PEllen 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
Amy 7-23 7 hr Kuuipo 8
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••