Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patriot

Brighton, CO

#926324 Jun 17, 2013
Tech expert urges Americans to fight back by‘quitting Google, Facebook’ over NSA surveillance revelations

http://www.naturalnews.com/040821_Facebook_NS...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926325 Jun 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Way to "change" the subject stupid__and again you're wrong. There are various sorts of engineers, train drivers for instance.
My tea party neighbor retired from the state of WI where he worked as an engineer in the highway department-DOT or whatever they call it.
Go play with your new butt bud American Scumbag.
https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/sta...

The penalty for practicing engineering in Wisconsin without a license, or representing oneself as an engineer without a license, is a fine of up to $500 and imprisonment for up to three months.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#926326 Jun 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Costco is 'eating [Walmart's] lunch' even while Costco continues paying their employees higher livable wages and benefits. How can that be?!?:-D
Dream on Alice. The comparison should be between Costco, BJ's and Sam's club not WalMart.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#926327 Jun 17, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your sister are incompetent if you couldn't deal with spitwads.
And no student can curse out a teacher.
You have no idea what goes on in school
The LAUSD no longer disciplines or suspends students for classroom insubordination.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#926328 Jun 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Timothy McVeigh is THO, isn't he?
EXECUTED
McVeigh execution: A 'completion of justice'
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana -- Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh died without saying a word Monday at the Federal Penitentiary in Terre Haute, Indiana, minutes after a deadly stream of drugs was administered through a needle in his right leg.
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/LAW/06/11/mcveig...
OR IS HE?...
Was Timothy McVeigh Really Executed?
Rixon Stewart
No really, that’s a serious question. For throughout the whole OKC bombing saga the mainstream media has ignored some serious inconsistencies.
http://www.whale.to/b/timothy.html
WHOM do you 'trust'...
ya government ....
That's a "laugh" ...
Considering what is happening NOWADAYS!
Well, gee, if you were a proponent of the Civil War as Lincoln's vampire hunting why didn't you just say so? Are McVeigh, Koresh, Jones, Breitbart, etc., vampires, zombies, or just walkin' with Elvis now? Just your best guess...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#926329 Jun 17, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats/Unions/Teachers: It's for the kids!
(wink, wink)
John Stossel's 'Stupid in America'
By JOHN STOSSEL
Jan. 13, 2006
"Stupid in America" is a nasty title for a program about public education, but some nasty things are going on in America's public schools and it's about time we face up to it.

Kids at New York's Abraham Lincoln High School told me their teachers are so dull students fall asleep in class. One student said, "You see kids all the time walking in the school smoking weed, you know. It's a normal thing here."

We tried to bring "20/20" cameras into New York City schools to see for ourselves and show you what's going on in the schools, but officials wouldn't allow it <<---<<<

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Stossel/story...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#926330 Jun 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Is your daughter still 25? Your math still eludes me a bit...
Poster Bronach has been 26 yoa since topix began. Not sure how old his 100 plus socks are, maybe one of them posting here will share eh?
LCN Lincoln

United States

#926334 Jun 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Timothy McVeigh is THO, isn't he?
EXECUTED
McVeigh execution: Autes after a deadly stream of drugs was administered
Fox in----------

Fox out

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#926335 Jun 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough, but what does that have to do with anything?
If you are a teacher and not paying SS taxes, then you are a tax cheat, plain and simple.
Do you pay double taxes for your job when you can only receive any benefit from one? Again, Galt, you're way too old and out of the loop.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#926336 Jun 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The LAUSD no longer disciplines or suspends students for classroom insubordination.
Hi, Hawley!!!!!!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#926337 Jun 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Progressive liberalism in public schools goes way back. Now students can curse out teachers with no repercussions and violence among students in the public schools has become an epidemic.
Welcome to your worlds, liberals.
But GOOOOO unions! Right?
You will be prosecuted.
You need discipline.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#926338 Jun 17, 2013
flack wrote:
WalMart announces that they will build an additional 53 Neighborhood Markets in Virginia.
In other news the existing Burger King in front of the old Belo's store will be torn down to increase the parking lot size for the Market. The old Rally's, that has been closed for 5 years will be torn down also but a new, bigger Burger King will replace it. This following McDonald's tearing down and rebuilding their outdated store across the street. Good things happening because of WalMart.
The oppressed middle class, with no more money left after taxes finds relief and low prices at Walmart!

Thank's God for Walmart!

PS: Walmart can ONLY sell low thanks to their NON-UNION stand! Looks like NON-UNION is the way to go!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#926339 Jun 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/sta...
The penalty for practicing engineering in Wisconsin without a license, or representing oneself as an engineer without a license, is a fine of up to $500 and imprisonment for up to three months.
The fkn guy wasn't practicing, he worked for the engineering department in a supervisory role, hardhat, truck, shovel, motorola radio, state credit card. He wasn't signing plans you stupid fk.

Most of the state of PA mining engineers of 40 years ago weren't degreed engineers either but inherited the jobs from the dads, uncles etc.

Now go play with your trollmates.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#926340 Jun 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you're a liberal. I must have posted three separate times "all those years" was a grand total of 11.
Pay attention, Homer. You might just become a conservative.
What happened to you sign in, Batty? Whatever...Homer and I didn't cash in our 401k's after eleven years just cause Bush had trashed them...what was your rational again? No delayed gratification?
LCN Linc

United States

#926341 Jun 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you pay double taxes for your job when you can only receive any benefit from one? Again, Galt, you're way too old and out of the loop.
Libertarians usually work for the government

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#926342 Jun 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
John Stossel's 'Stupid in America'
By JOHN STOSSEL
Jan. 13, 2006
"Stupid in America" is a nasty title for a program about public education, but some nasty things are going on in America's public schools and it's about time we face up to it.
Kids at New York's Abraham Lincoln High School told me their teachers are so dull students fall asleep in class. One student said, "You see kids all the time walking in the school smoking weed, you know. It's a normal thing here."
We tried to bring "20/20" cameras into New York City schools to see for ourselves and show you what's going on in the schools, but officials wouldn't allow it <<---<<<
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Stossel/story...
The result of Liberalism!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#926343 Jun 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals detest clarity because it doesn't allow for obfuscation.
Therefore, codifying the rights and responsibilities of government and its citizens into a Constitution bothers the hell out of them.
Just ask the Magic Negro.
So... the founders of the original US Constitution were liberals?!?!?!

wow. Now THIS is a new one!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#926345 Jun 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
John Stossel's 'Stupid in America'
By JOHN STOSSEL
Jan. 13, 2006
"Stupid in America" is a nasty title for a program about public education, but some nasty things are going on in America's public schools and it's about time we face up to it.
Kids at New York's Abraham Lincoln High School told me their teachers are so dull students fall asleep in class. One student said, "You see kids all the time walking in the school smoking weed, you know. It's a normal thing here."
We tried to bring "20/20" cameras into New York City schools to see for ourselves and show you what's going on in the schools, but officials wouldn't allow it <<---<<<
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Stossel/story...
Interesting...

I remember this too.

"The next time some teachers union twit tells you their protests are about the “children” be sure you remember this clip and the words of the NEA union boss (video!):

http://gillreport.com/2011/03/teachers-union-...

"Don’t forget the infamous quote from Albert Shanker, past president of the American Federation of Teachers “When school children start paying union dues, that’s when I’ll start representing the interests of school children.”

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#926346 Jun 17, 2013
rational = rationale (obviously the dreaded Grumpy Old Prick sock drawer isn't rational.)
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#926347 Jun 17, 2013
Hot off the press!

"Washington - A Washington-based IRS supervisor acknowledged she was personally involved in reviewing Tea Party applications for tax-exempt status as far back as 2010, Fox News confirms..."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/17/ir...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,787
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min OzRitz 48,499
Dear Abby 11/24/14 33 min RACE 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min Frijoles 70,600
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min RACE 98,683
dear abby 11-25 58 min Mister Tonka 5
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 703
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:04 am PST

NBC Sports 4:04AM
Colts bring back Victor Butler
Bleacher Report 5:39 AM
Vontae Davis Deserves to Make the Pro Bowl for the Indianapolis Colts
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
5 Bold Predictions for the Chicago Bears' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 7:09 AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
NBC Sports 9:38 AM
Colts' practice squad adds Griff Whalen, sprinter Jeff Demps