Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
850,561 - 850,580 of 1,080,433 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, people have been saying we should start preparing for the worst - people who should know. Marshall Law has been brought up a few times if and when the dollar collapses...more like when.
But I hope not...if that means anything.
"Marshall" Law??? What a moran, Batty Loo, did you 'learn' them kiddies that when you were with "George" in the "John" reading a history book? LMAO@U

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, people have been saying we should start preparing for the worst - people who should know. Marshall Law has been brought up a few times if and when the dollar collapses...more like when.
Only an idiot wants what the Democrats have planned.
The Democrats are too full of themselves to not doing it, and too ignorant to avoid doing it.
It should be obvious to everyone the Democrats intend to eliminate the Constitution.
It should be obvious the Democrats are preparing for a large-scale war with the American people.
It should be obvious the Democrats' economic agenda will collapse the government.

Just connect the dots to predict the future.

I do believe we will fight another war over the principles of limited government and individual liberty in this country. The Democrats think so, too. That's why Janet Napolitano is buying more weaponry than 90 percent of the countries in the world have.
Dan

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Let Obama Boo Boo help you. He has a butt buster for you. You will never be the same.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And when they are done taking over that is all that will be left - unskilled people and people on limited budgets
Hopefully I will be dead by then.
Walmart is destroying this great nation.
US manufacturing is largely unable to compete on the world market, with the exception of certain higher-technology products. Walmart really has nothing to do with this, because smaller retailers also buy from the smae foreign suppliers.

So, how does Homer plan to persuade Americans to pay higher prices for American-made products...if they can find them?

By the way, "immigration reform" will flood the US with even more unskilled people.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
2008 economic collapse was caused by the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program. Here's the history, moron:
1999 Clinton coerces Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to institute nation-wide a subprime loan program for people who cannot possibly pay the loans.
2003 the Republicans give to the Democrats no effective oversight of their Marxist subprime program in exchange for the Democrats supporting the war in Iraq.
January, 2007, Democrats take over all oversight of the institutions that were most instrumental in the economic collapse. The lies from Democrats Dodd and Frank after this oversight began are too numerous to list in a post limited to 4000 words.
After 2 years of oversight by Democrats, the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing loan program collapsed the economy.
Now, do you have another question about the recent history of the United States?
lol! You're such an idiot son.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA has been coached but he still cant get it right without his cheatscreens ahhhhhh I ahhhhhh hummmm arummmmmmm aaaaaaaa welcome to Ireland land of my ancestors aaaaaaaahum,mmmmm my father was a dead beat dad thats why I dont care for men that look like him I get on better with people that look like the people THAT RAISED AND NURTURED ME aaaaaaaaa thank you GRANDMA even though you were a bigot you were right aaaaaaaahummmmmm thanks GRANDAD you taught me how to be a GOOD MAN aaaaaaaaa thats it for fathers day
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush administration looking into two large organizations is nothing to even sneeze at.
Maybe you should look into who Clinton went after. O'Reilly alone was audited 3 times under Clinton.
Even Clinton's targeting pales in comparison to the number of individuals and small groups, not to mention the larger ones, who were not only denied tax exemption under the law but were grilled gestapo-style by the FBI wanting names and addresses of their associates, what they said in their prayers and what material they read.
We're not in Kansas anymore, Tenzing. Time you figured that out.
So... are you claiming Clinton ordered it?

What's your source, son?

Or are you blowing your personal smoke again?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
martial law
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, actually his father was Kenyan. But Obama spent his young life growing up in Indonesia from 1967 to 1971...his "impressionabe" years.
His father was definitely Muslim. And didn't Obama write in his book that his Indonesian step-father followed "a brand of Islam"?
And isn't Islam the dominant religion in Indonesia which also has the largest Muslim population than any other country in the world?
I believe he did and, yes, it is.
But I'm sure Obama was not influenced by his father's or his step-father's or his Indonesian Muslim roots.
You just give muslims a bad name regardless of facts or rationality. Given the fact that I'm from a Christian country (America), & my father, his father, & mother are all preachers,(I didn't name Aunts, Uncles, & Cousins), who all followed the same path but, by your logic, I should be Christian but, I'm not! I'm no religion. I believe in good & evil, God & the Devil, spirit & mind, knowledge & ignorance! You name what religion his father & step father was but, never mention what religion the people that raised him was, his mother & grand parents!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Has Batty Loo ever explained why with her two "professional" careers she is still depending on SS at 62? Didn't she do any research into that?(And, yes, Yeah, I am being most sarcastic.)
Nope. Explanation of a rational and factual nature isn't part of the criteria apparently!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>The Bush administration looking into two large organizations is nothing to even sneeze at.

Maybe you should look into who Clinton went after. O'Reilly alone was audited 3 times under Clinton.

Even Clinton's targeting pales in comparison to the number of individuals and small groups, not to mention the larger ones, who were not only denied tax exemption under the law but were grilled gestapo-style by the FBI wanting names and addresses of their associates, what they said in their prayers and what material they read.

We're not in Kansas anymore, Tenzing. Time you figured that out.
Tensing is a Liberal idiot!

Even Rush Limbaugh was audited every day for a year by Bloomberg!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and the Democrats are in deep doo-doo...if you call that a witch hunt.
Only in the mind of right wing crazies, son.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're such an idiot son.
YOU ALREADY GOT SONNED SELL YOUR SOUL FOR TRICKS Many of the same social problems highlighted in a landmark 1965 study on black family structure have only worsened over the last 48 years and are now causing similar hardship for white and Hispanic families.
That’s a major finding of a new report by the Urban Institute, a liberal think tank, which re-examines the circumstances of black families nearly five decades after former Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan authored the controversial report,“The Negro Family: The Case for National Action.”
Moynihan was an assistant secretary in the Department of Labor in the 1960s when his report cited the breakdown of the nuclear family as the main cause of problems in the black community.
The so-called Moynihan Report looked at societal disparities between white and black families and the need for government action to address them. It focused on high rates of unemployment, crime, poverty, unwed parenting and other social ills that formed a “tangle of pathologies” that steered many black families into a continuing cycle of poor education, limited job prospects and dysfunctional long-term poverty.
The report argued that the rise of female-headed black households diminished the authority of black men within their families, leaving them unable to serve as responsible fathers and providers, partly because of their limited job prospects.
Many African-American leaders criticized the report at the time, saying it was ripe with stereotypes and played down the effects of institutional discrimination and racism. Others said the report “blamed the victim” for the causes and consequences of poverty.
While African-Americans have made substantial progress in high school graduation rates, college enrollment, income and home ownership rates since the 1960s, vast disparities still remain in comparison to whites on a multitude of social measures, said Gregory Acs, director of the Urban Institute’s Income and Benefits Policy Center.
And while many social problems are still disproportionately centered in the African-American community, they have also increased in the larger non-black society.
DEMOCRATS HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB FOR THE AA FAMILY YES THEY HAVE FROM A LIBERAL REPORT SON
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a lady, you frikkin moron.
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!!
Yeah phones it in. He/she has about 10 to 15 standard posts he repeatedly posts without any thought.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Has Batty Loo ever explained why with her two "professional" careers she is still depending on SS at 62? Didn't she do any research into that?(And, yes, Yeah, I am being most sarcastic.)
Whether Carol is "depending" on Social Security or merely trying to get back her tax money is really none of your business.

Most schoolteachers are retired from teaching before age 62 because of overly generous pension plans, and assuming they do not take other full-time employment, cashing in on Social Security at 62 is a no-brainer.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
Yeah response #1
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
Funny. That's exactly what your father always said to you before he left.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Marshall" Law??? What a moran, Batty Loo, did you 'learn' them kiddies that when you were with "George" in the "John" reading a history book? LMAO@U
lol! The first thing that came to mind was George C Marshall.

But I just couldn't figure out what she was talking about until I realized she didn't either!

And this is a teacher!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! Fear of the unfamiliar.....I'm sure you'd prefer something more familiar... like Hitler.
That really didn't make any sense.

Are you saying Barack "Hitler" Obama would be more familiar?

Obama is a radical liberal with a Muslim middle name and, even if we weren't at war with radical Muslims, he would be the wrong leader at any time.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

police state measures—the stock in trade of all states, whether of exploiters or the previously exploited—are neither intrinsically objectionable nor inherently desirable, any more than nuclear technology is. So long as societies are divided by class, there will be states, and so long as there are states, there will be political police. Political policing, like nuclear technology, can be used for good or ill, to protect or destroy, to advance or hold back. We should be for it when it’s used for good and to advance; against it when it’s not. And we should be clear too that as much as the states they revile, liberal democracies are police states, and will always be, so long as the parasitism of capitalist society produces a determined opposition to the parasites.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr fearless 67,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 174,663
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 3 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••