Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
850,481 - 850,500 of 1,098,894 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kind are a gift to the Democratic party. Calling Republican moderates RINOs and spouting fanatic psychobabble will drive rational thinking people into the arms of the Democratic party. Spout on crazy person!
Shhhhh! I love his stupidity!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dems have their own problems with Progressives and other far left individuals. Americans are getting fed up with the looney squirrel chasing and the LIES.
Not as tired as they are of the ludicrous right wingers, son.

They're the real threat to America.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

LCN Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenya
Kenya
Kenya
Kenya
Kenya
Well, actually his father was Kenyan. But Obama spent his young life growing up in Indonesia from 1967 to 1971...his "impressionabe" years.

His father was definitely Muslim. And didn't Obama write in his book that his Indonesian step-father followed "a brand of Islam"?

And isn't Islam the dominant religion in Indonesia which also has the largest Muslim population than any other country in the world?

I believe he did and, yes, it is.

But I'm sure Obama was not influenced by his father's or his step-father's or his Indonesian Muslim roots.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Two. One sliced and one whole. They make great snacks. The sliced ones are good not only on burgers nut roast beef and pepper jack sandwiches with a good spicy mustard. By the way Homer Vlasic Doesn't have to sell their pickles to WalMart.
Thanks to people like me they don't. But eventually all the good people will die off and the only place left to shop will be Walmart.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Darrell Issa's IRS Investigation Is Falling Apart
When Republicans won control of the House of Representatives in 2010, Representative Darrell Issa of California was supposed to become a star. Issa, who made no secret of his ambition, took over the Oversight and Government Reform Committee, vowing to use the power of his chairmanship to stage hundreds of hearings and hold the Obama administration to account. Anticipating what he promised would be “constant battle,” the White House hired extra lawyers and braced for the onslaught.
But Issa wasn’t the force people expected him to be. His biggest investigation, into the botched anti-gun smuggling operation that left a Border Patrol agent dead, incited right-wing talk radio listeners. Beyond that, though, it barely registered. After two years in power, Issa seemed more bark than bite.
Then came last month’s revelation that IRS agents had singled out Tea Party groups for special scrutiny. Here was an issue that seized public attention and posed a legitimate threat to Obama. Since then, nobody in Congress has pushed harder than Issa to pin the scandal on the White House.
But after a burst of attention, Issa’s investigation appears to have stalled. Although he turned up embarrassing material—has any government official been humiliated quite like the IRS commissioner in the dorky video dressed up as Spock?—Issa hasn’t made the all-important connection to the White House. And he may not be able to. The news this week that he won’t release the full transcripts of his interviews with IRS officials—interviews he selectively quoted from to imply White House complicity—suggests that what they contain may in fact exonerate the administration of the very charge Issa is laboring so hard to prosecute.
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-06-...
He's looking more like an insignificant idiot wasting time and money on his politics.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first of all, I was an elementary teacher who taught history as one part of the public school curriculum.
Second, every fact I post about history is backed up with a source, and I try to find the most credible source to satisfy most liberals. Not saying I always succeed.
And third, there's only one way to teach American History. I wasn't teaching political science to fifth graders.
However, it was the politics in the educational system combined with my desire to work from home in order to raise my child which led me to leave the teaching profession.
Every teacher I worked with - with few exceptions - wanted to get out too. I was just one of the lucky ones.
Even the most liberal teachers knew the public school system was a politcally correct nightmare. So you know it had to be pretty bad.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Son, you apparently also taught lying.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

The Supreme Court announced Monday it has struck down an Arizona law that required voters to provide documentary proof of citizenship before registering to vote.

In Arizona v. Inter Tribal Council, seven justices agreed that the Arizona law oversteps the state's authority by essentially invalidating the federal voter registration form. The form, established by a 1993 law, lets people register to vote by sending in a uniform document accepted by all states. Voters must swear they are citizens on the form.

In a 2004 ballot initiative, Arizona voters decided they wanted to go beyond that federal requirement, by asking for proof of citizenship--such as a birth certificate, passport, or tribal ID card--at the point of voter registration.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/supreme-co...

U.S. Constitution/Freedom - 1
Arizona/Government Overreach/Voter suppression - 0
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Eric Holder needs to GO
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

LCN Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the 47% video tape who knows ?
Biden walked all over the GOP VP in the debate
Peace
Like Obama didn't screw up or run a deplorable smear campaign.

Biden looked like an eccentric old fool during the VP debate. He couldn't stop himself from being obnoxiously condescending with a ridiculous smirk to save his life.

But I do like ole' Joe when he's not pretending to be something he's not - like a credible leader - like his boss.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
obvious?
guesses don't count unless you're a right wing guest on a FOX.
so as soon as FOX can get more than 3 million nutjobs to watch the nightly circus....
Yes. Obvious.
The IRS used its authority to obstruct certain political orientations (coincidentally opposed to the current administration) while passing those same application from another political orientation through.
That is a criminal offense.
That is a felony.

So, since the FBI says the IRS case is "solved", and it is obvious a felony was committed, tell us who went to prison.

Well? Who went to prison for the crimes the IRS committed?
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You keep threatening to take your belt off son.
Just do it already.
You're talk is simply getting boring.
YOU ALREADY GOT SONNED SELL YOUR SOUL FOR TRICKS Many of the same social problems highlighted in a landmark 1965 study on black family structure have only worsened over the last 48 years and are now causing similar hardship for white and Hispanic families.
That’s a major finding of a new report by the Urban Institute, a liberal think tank, which re-examines the circumstances of black families nearly five decades after former Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan authored the controversial report,“The Negro Family: The Case for National Action.”
Moynihan was an assistant secretary in the Department of Labor in the 1960s when his report cited the breakdown of the nuclear family as the main cause of problems in the black community.
The so-called Moynihan Report looked at societal disparities between white and black families and the need for government action to address them. It focused on high rates of unemployment, crime, poverty, unwed parenting and other social ills that formed a “tangle of pathologies” that steered many black families into a continuing cycle of poor education, limited job prospects and dysfunctional long-term poverty.
The report argued that the rise of female-headed black households diminished the authority of black men within their families, leaving them unable to serve as responsible fathers and providers, partly because of their limited job prospects.
Many African-American leaders criticized the report at the time, saying it was ripe with stereotypes and played down the effects of institutional discrimination and racism. Others said the report “blamed the victim” for the causes and consequences of poverty.
While African-Americans have made substantial progress in high school graduation rates, college enrollment, income and home ownership rates since the 1960s, vast disparities still remain in comparison to whites on a multitude of social measures, said Gregory Acs, director of the Urban Institute’s Income and Benefits Policy Center.
And while many social problems are still disproportionately centered in the African-American community, they have also increased in the larger non-black society.
DEMOCRATS HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB FOR THE AA FAMILY YES THEY HAVE FROM A LIBERAL REPORT SON
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe on the agendas of twisted and warped-but I don't think that'd work in the legal world.
No perversion is too extreme for some people.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
6 dead /41wounded in chicago weekend shootings.Hmmm , how's them restrictive gun control laws working out for you chicago ? How longs it gonna take for the liberal mind to understand that criminals don't obey laws? Logical thought would make one think that thug control rather than gun control is needed,but then again liberals don't think logically .
Will we ever hear obama say that if he had sons they would look like the shooters?
That's usually the number for just Friday night before midnight in Chicago.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ask dead Americans son?
Good question, son. Do you mean we should ask:

- Brian Terry
- Ambassador Stevens
- Sean Smith
- Glen Doherty
- Tyrone S. Woods
- the 575 that died in Afghanistan during Bush's presidency
- the 925 that died in Afghanistan during Obama's presidency
- the thousands that died in the Iraq War Democrats voted for during Bush's presidency
- the hundreds that died in Afghanistan during Obama's presidency
- the 50,000+ that died in Vietnam during Johnson's (D) War
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, actually his father was Kenyan. But Obama spent his young life growing up in Indonesia from 1967 to 1971...his "impressionabe" years.
His father was definitely Muslim. And didn't Obama write in his book that his Indonesian step-father followed "a brand of Islam"?
And isn't Islam the dominant religion in Indonesia which also has the largest Muslim population than any other country in the world?
I believe he did and, yes, it is.
But I'm sure Obama was not influenced by his father's or his step-father's or his Indonesian Muslim roots.
See? I have no idea where any of our other presidents lived during their "impressionable" years.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Home builder confidence at a 7 year high! That's terrific news as home building had been the missing link in the Obama recovery.

In other news, archeologists using lidar laser technology have confirmed the existence of ruins of a huge mountainside settlement in Cambodia's Angkor Wat region.

Didn't know that Angkor Wat held the largest preindustrial civilization in the world. The downfall of this massive civilization is thought to be deforestation leading to the inability to manage water.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Shhhhh! I love his stupidity!
It figures you would admire a stupidity level. You fit right in. Democrats love you!
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just something about the timing of it all-chasing AP Domestic journalists as if they were "foreign terrorist suspects" while foreign nationalist RED FLAGGED Chechnyan bomb lobbing mujihadeens travel freely back and forth on US visas.
Kind of like big, black flags waving weeks prior in Benghazi...enough so that other nations saw them and acted accordingly for the safety of their people...but some how...ours missed that too.
Excuse, but frequent re-occurant policy failures kind of make some of us a tad bit...oh ...cynical, about the "competence" levels in some areas?
Not to fret yerself though Duh A Vey-just have another hand fed duhmmy dog biscuit.
That's the thing, isn't it? A lot of people are saying the same thing - that they were so buried into our personal business, they didn't see the real terrorists right under their noses.

But, oddly enough, actually they did and did nothing to stop them. So how is that supposed to reassure us that all of our personal data is helping them catch the bad guys?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Son, you apparently also taught lying.
She is a lady, you frikkin moron.

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We know more about Obama than any other person on this planet.
Sheep dip!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago