Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,525)

Showing posts 850,481 - 850,500 of1,078,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer conveniently eliminated the fact that these events occurred in the 1990s. Homer apparently reads the same dead tree news as Bocajew Jean, delivered by carrier pigeon.
Keep up, Homer.
Have they changed their way of doing things since then? Actually they are probably purchasing more from overseas now, taking advantage of slave labor, so you may have a good point.
LCN Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I can see your point. A successful buisnessman who had a "sterling record" according to the former Democratic president and who actually led something - like the governor of a state - would definitely be the less desirable choice because of his personal beliefs than someone who leads by default and flies by the seat of his pants creating an unprecedented lack of trust in government, the likes of which we have never seen before.
You da' man, Lincoln. Good job with your amazingly accurate means of deducing any situation...<tongue in cheek>...
Without the 47% video tape who knows ?
Biden walked all over the GOP VP in the debate
Peace
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> We have tips that you associate with 'questionable groups' too , but only in states like Russia that doesn't have a Bill of Rights' would "a right of association and free speech" be considered to be 'radicalizing' an individual. In fact, the Russians did not tell the F.B.I much of anything useful in the investigation of the Tsarnaev brothers--the F.B.I. found out on their own --the Russians asked the F.B.I. for help, it wasn't the other way around like you pretend.
This is a no brainer. Russia was RIGHT the individual was radicalized as he exploded a bomb in a crowd.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

School district scanned children’s eyes for bus program without permission

http://www.infowars.com/school-district-scann...

Why Homeschooling is on the Rise

http://homeschooling.about.com/od/gettingstar...
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We know more about Obama than any other person on this planet.
We only know what he wants us to know and what you're being told you need to know.

But, you're right that we do know plenty about his past connections and associations. And that he won twice in the Illinois Senate because of "controversy" and "scandals" involving his opponents who were forced to drop out so he won unopposed by a slim margin. Same with the U.S. Senate...won unopposed because of a "leaked" scandal.

But that's corrupt Chicago politics for ya'. Now it's in the White House.

Hi anyway, Homer.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you're still dodging the subject. If I have to take my belt off and tan your hide to get an answer out of you, it won't be pretty.
Now, here's the post again. Break out your Big Chief tablet and tell us why you support Obama and the Democrats leading the government in a revolt against the constitutional republic:
... anything to avoid talking about the real issue.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Yup. We'll most likely have to fight another war over the principles written in the Constitution.
What do you think? Do you think the Democrats are willing to fight a war to eliminate the Constitution?
Or, do you think they plan to fight a war to stay in the White House so a follow-on administration can't discover all the treason going on there now?
I'm thinking, considering there are Wahhabists in the White House while Wahhabism is at war with the United States, it is likely there are hanging offenses happening.
You keep threatening to take your belt off son.

Just do it already.

You're talk is simply getting boring.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

OBAMAS million $ donor Bill Maher called OBAMA a LADY PART lololo lets hear the URBAN DEMOCRATS MAKE THEIR COmments
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... back away from the crack pipe.
You pretend to have military service. I think you're a lying fraud. Are you one of those frauds who pretended to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called "Vietnam Veterans Against the War" that slandered real veterans with lies?
Why would you join a political party that spit on veterans and invented a system of lies to slander them with?
... well?
No son. You keep insisting.

So feel free to prove your point at anytime.

You really must not have any brains, do you?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to explain why it is necessary to post an obviously fraudulent birth certificate on the White House web site?
Care to explain why the White House lawyers reach into the Stratosphere to come up with reasons why that obviously fraudulent birth certificate can't be submitted as evidence in any case?
Do you think it might be because even they know it's fraudulent?
Because it's not?

You know, you're free to sue them.

Why don't you exercise your rights for a change instead of waiting for someone else to do it for you, son?
LCN Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

In honor of of Medicare recipient Ann Rand
and Galt, why don't we all post in the third person on Tuesday?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. Why are you claiming it has nothing to do with Iraq when a resolution was passed based on that bill?
And it's still not a declaration of war, son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Americans think Bush was a president than Obama.
Did you ask dead Americans son?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
A gallon-sized jar of whole pickles is something to behold. The jar is the size of a small aquarium. The fat green pickles, floating in swampy juice, look reptilian, their shapes exaggerated by the glass. It weighs 12 pounds, too big to carry with one hand. The gallon jar of pickles is a display of abundance and excess; it is entrancing, and also vaguely unsettling. This is the product that Wal-Mart fell in love with: Vlasic's gallon jar of pickles.
Wal-Mart priced it at $2.97--a year's supply of pickles for less than $3! "They were using it as a 'statement' item," says Pat Hunn, who calls himself the "mad scientist" of Vlasic's gallon jar. "Wal-Mart was putting it before consumers, saying, This represents what Wal-Mart's about. You can buy a stinkin' gallon of pickles for $2.97. And it's the nation's number-one brand."
Therein lies the basic conundrum of doing business with the world's largest retailer. By selling a gallon of kosher dills for less than most grocers sell a quart, Wal-Mart may have provided a ser-vice for its customers. But what did it do for Vlasic? The pickle maker had spent decades convincing customers that they should pay a premium for its brand. Now Wal-Mart was practically giving them away. And the fevered buying spree that resulted distorted every aspect of Vlasic's operations, from farm field to factory to financial statement.
Indeed, as Vlasic discovered, the real story of Wal-Mart, the story that never gets told, is the story of the pressure the biggest retailer relentlessly applies to its suppliers in the name of bringing us "every day low prices." It's the story of what that pressure does to the companies Wal-Mart does business with, to U.S. manufacturing, and to the economy as a whole. That story can be found floating in a gallon jar of pickles at Wal-Mart.
http://www.fastcompany.com/47593/wal-mart-you...
I wonder how many gallons Flack has at his house?
I'm begging you all please stop shopping at Wal-Mart and slowly killing the U.S.A.
Two. One sliced and one whole. They make great snacks. The sliced ones are good not only on burgers nut roast beef and pepper jack sandwiches with a good spicy mustard. By the way Homer Vlasic Doesn't have to sell their pickles to WalMart.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Congress authorized the war in Iraq.
Next question?
No they didn't son.

You're just not smart enough to know that.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kind are a gift to the Democratic party. Calling Republican moderates RINOs and spouting fanatic psychobabble will drive rational thinking people into the arms of the Democratic party. Spout on crazy person!
Shhhhh! I love his stupidity!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dems have their own problems with Progressives and other far left individuals. Americans are getting fed up with the looney squirrel chasing and the LIES.
Not as tired as they are of the ludicrous right wingers, son.

They're the real threat to America.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

LCN Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenya
Kenya
Kenya
Kenya
Kenya
Well, actually his father was Kenyan. But Obama spent his young life growing up in Indonesia from 1967 to 1971...his "impressionabe" years.

His father was definitely Muslim. And didn't Obama write in his book that his Indonesian step-father followed "a brand of Islam"?

And isn't Islam the dominant religion in Indonesia which also has the largest Muslim population than any other country in the world?

I believe he did and, yes, it is.

But I'm sure Obama was not influenced by his father's or his step-father's or his Indonesian Muslim roots.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Two. One sliced and one whole. They make great snacks. The sliced ones are good not only on burgers nut roast beef and pepper jack sandwiches with a good spicy mustard. By the way Homer Vlasic Doesn't have to sell their pickles to WalMart.
Thanks to people like me they don't. But eventually all the good people will die off and the only place left to shop will be Walmart.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Darrell Issa's IRS Investigation Is Falling Apart
When Republicans won control of the House of Representatives in 2010, Representative Darrell Issa of California was supposed to become a star. Issa, who made no secret of his ambition, took over the Oversight and Government Reform Committee, vowing to use the power of his chairmanship to stage hundreds of hearings and hold the Obama administration to account. Anticipating what he promised would be “constant battle,” the White House hired extra lawyers and braced for the onslaught.
But Issa wasn’t the force people expected him to be. His biggest investigation, into the botched anti-gun smuggling operation that left a Border Patrol agent dead, incited right-wing talk radio listeners. Beyond that, though, it barely registered. After two years in power, Issa seemed more bark than bite.
Then came last month’s revelation that IRS agents had singled out Tea Party groups for special scrutiny. Here was an issue that seized public attention and posed a legitimate threat to Obama. Since then, nobody in Congress has pushed harder than Issa to pin the scandal on the White House.
But after a burst of attention, Issa’s investigation appears to have stalled. Although he turned up embarrassing material—has any government official been humiliated quite like the IRS commissioner in the dorky video dressed up as Spock?—Issa hasn’t made the all-important connection to the White House. And he may not be able to. The news this week that he won’t release the full transcripts of his interviews with IRS officials—interviews he selectively quoted from to imply White House complicity—suggests that what they contain may in fact exonerate the administration of the very charge Issa is laboring so hard to prosecute.
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-06-...
He's looking more like an insignificant idiot wasting time and money on his politics.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first of all, I was an elementary teacher who taught history as one part of the public school curriculum.
Second, every fact I post about history is backed up with a source, and I try to find the most credible source to satisfy most liberals. Not saying I always succeed.
And third, there's only one way to teach American History. I wasn't teaching political science to fifth graders.
However, it was the politics in the educational system combined with my desire to work from home in order to raise my child which led me to leave the teaching profession.
Every teacher I worked with - with few exceptions - wanted to get out too. I was just one of the lucky ones.
Even the most liberal teachers knew the public school system was a politcally correct nightmare. So you know it had to be pretty bad.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Son, you apparently also taught lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 850,481 - 850,500 of1,078,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min LRS 174,494
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min truth 48,851
Amy 7-22 17 min Julie 14
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 67,890
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000