Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
850,261 - 850,280 of 1,079,665 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
The mindset of Republicans!
You ddddoouuccchheeee baagggs wanted this byytch a heartbeat away?
Great diplomacy.
What did she say when Bush committed the US to Iraq!
Hmmmmmmmm?
What?
Anything?
Oh she just loved those TRILLIONS flushed in Iraq?
All that death and destruction.
What a phony!
Have you considered joining the circus as a flamethrower?

From BOTH ends?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is defending pedophiles.
We just RATIONALLY realize that that type of perverted behavior, is NOT exclusive to ANY one particular "group".
If anyone applied Your IRRATIONALITY--well...anyone rational wouldn't.
But isn't the cover up and shipping around of suspect clergy a fact?

As well as the payoffs?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to explain why I have decided, with the unanimous recommendation of my national security team, to use force in Iraq; why we have acted now; and what we aim to accomplish.
Six weeks ago, Saddam Hussein announced that he would no longer cooperate with the United Nations weapons inspectors called UNSCOM. They are highly professional experts from dozens of countries. Their job is to oversee the elimination of Iraq's capability to retain, create and use weapons of mass destruction, and to verify that Iraq does not attempt to rebuild that capability.
The international community had good reason to set this requirement. Other countries possess weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missiles. With Saddam, there is one big difference: He has used them. Not once, but repeatedly. Unleashing chemical weapons against Iranian troops during a decade-long war. Not only against soldiers, but against civilians, firing Scud missiles at the citizens of Israel, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Iran. And not only against a foreign enemy, but even against his own people, gassing Kurdish civilians in Northern Iraq.
The international community had little doubt then, and I have no doubt today, that left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will use these terrible weapons again.
Are you saying that the Bush Admin made this stuff up?
So you agree with Obama's involvement in Syria?
Lincoln LCN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Former President George H.W. Bush wants son Jeb to make his own run for the White House, the former Florida governor hinted in an interview that aired Sunday.

Jeb Bush's mother, Barbara, said earlier this year that there have been "enough Bushes" in the White House.But Bush indicated on ABC's "This Week" that his father disagrees.“I think we’ve got a split ballot amongst the Bush senior family. Pretty sure that’s the case,” he said.

Bush also spoke more generally about his father.

“He’s a humble guy,” he said.“Every day was Father’s Day as I’m concerned.”

Watching his father lose re-election in 1992 but move on without much grieving has been inspirational, Bush added. "I think my dad’s post-presidency, he didn’t miss a beat,” he said.“He didn’t get into any kind of ‘woe is me.’ He dusted himself off and led an incredible life since 1993.”

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lived in four countries on four continents, I think I know the difference. We've been talking about the 21st Century war in Iraq.
Left field is still available if you want to go back.
Kent State was a domestic event.

Makes no difference if you vacation on Uranus, brother, you still have no clue about the difference between international and domestic.

Being worldly is one thing but being lost in that world is another.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree with Obama's involvement in Syria?
What involvement? This has been going on for 2yrs with over 100,000 deaths...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. And no matter how you spin it, it was based on bushie boy's intel and discretion.
Should be fun to see O'bama lie to Putin's face tomorrow huh? Putin a leader, O'bama a stutterer. Um well see I I I ya well you um I I I see er ah dah well I I I yep um ah I I I--arming the terrorists. No wonder O'bama will not meet in public with Putin.
joefran

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ……
Obama is scared of Russia hes not moving on Assad,
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree with Obama's involvement in Syria?
Big difference the international community was with Bush. The United Nations is not even remotely with O'bama--they are with Russia. It was the UN that said the rebels, you know... the terrorists are the ones that used WMDs several weeks ago--ha ha-and stupid O'bama is going to arm them with some pistols. I think O'bama is doing a good job in division of the rebels, Asaad will keep his country. And the circus monkey O'bama will look like...well a circus monkey.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Should be fun to see O'bama lie to Putin's face tomorrow huh? Putin a leader, O'bama a stutterer. Um well see I I I ya well you um I I I see er ah dah well I I I yep um ah I I I--arming the terrorists. No wonder O'bama will not meet in public with Putin.
The Magic Negro enjoys meeting with Putin in private for private reasons.

"Wait until after the election. I can be a lot more flexible"

Is bending over considered being "flexible"?
HAHA OBAMA LOL

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Birthers and Deniers are wasting time we have another Iraq I thought we were getting out of WARS SYRIA,IRAN,Russia, CHINA

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem. This administration can't be trusted. We'd like to think these agencies are autonomous from political influences and the "political climate", but I'm more concerned about PRISM than NSA.
Why would you be 'more concerned about Prism'? You must be either an illegal immigrant or foreigner.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Angela Merkel plans on giving the little peon, called O'bama, a spanking also.
I would think all that bending over would be tiresome for O'bama.
HAHA OBAMA LOL

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

BUSH is gone stay current what Bush does doesnt make what OBAMA is doing okay thats why bush is gone obama is still overseeing these wars and his time in office is winding down what has he really done all the cheerleading wont change the facts poison gas where did we hear that before

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Why would you be 'more concerned about Prism'? You must be either an illegal immigrant or foreigner.
Your constant apologies for this inept administration is wearing very thin. Try more Bush-Bashing. We need the entertainment.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Angela Merkel plans on giving the little peon, called O'bama, a spanking also.
Bending over *would* be great exercise for him but only if he would occasionally stand up like a man.

Protein pumping would be healthy, too, if he'd try the other position.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

"silly"
Spurs 114 - Miami 104
Spurs lead the series 3 -2
Back to Miami.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Angela Merkel plans on giving the little peon, called O'bama, a spanking also.
Angela Merkel has more leadership qualities, acumen and abilities than the Magic Negro could ever have hoped to acquire from being a Marxist Community Organizer Loudmouth.

I truly admire that woman.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ,Dope, you got your quote wrong. President Obama didn't say that to Putin , he said it to Medvedev in referring to Congress passing a new START arms control treaty with Russia ---a arms reduction treaty that would extend the deep reductions in nuclear weapons began by Carter and Reagan and Gorbachov.“It is now possible to talk about specific dates for the submission of the draft Start treaty for signing by the heads of state,” the Kremlin statement said.

The White House was more cautious, with its spokesman, Mike Hammer, saying the leaders “had a good conversation” about “the progress and consensus reached” in Geneva negotiations.“The results of their talks are encouraging, and both leaders are committed to concluding an agreement soon,” Mr. Hammer added.

Other administration officials, who insisted on anonymity to discuss delicate negotiations, said the call was initiated by Mr. Medvedev to confirm agreement on a set of issues in the treaty reached by negotiators in Geneva in recent days. They said the two sides must now hash out technical issues related to monitoring and verification, but they sounded more optimistic than they have in weeks.

“We’re not ready to declare victory,” one official said,“but we think it was a good step forward.”

Asked about missile defense, an issue that has deeply divided the two sides, another official said,“We’re getting close to an understanding on that point.”..."The new treaty, if it is signed and ratified by the Senate and the Russian Parliament, would require each side to reduce deployed strategic nuclear warheads to roughly 1,600, down from 2,200, American officials have said. It would also force each side to reduce its strategic bombers and land- and sea-based missiles to below 800, down from the old limit of 1,600. "
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/14/world/europ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min Uzi 67,926
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 1 hr joey 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 3 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 4 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••